• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Immigrants thinking for themselves instead of listening to white saviour JOB.

Her & Patel perfectly sum up what it is to be an "uncle Tom". 

dobmisterdobster
9 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Her & Patel perfectly sum up what it is to be an "uncle Tom". 

🙃🙃🙃🙃

FeTjmA1X0AAb4z9.jpg

dobmisterdobster
5 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

and ?

White person like you calling these two women racist slurs because they're not left wing. Get a grip.

periodictabledancer

Well, well, well. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63177669

Trade minister Conor Burns has been sacked from the government after a complaint of serious misconduct, No 10 says.

Mr Burns, 50, has also had the Conservative whip removed pending an investigation into allegations of inappropriate behaviour earlier this week.

periodictabledancer
5 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

White person like you calling these two women racist slurs because they're not left wing. Get a grip.

Nothing racist about it, it's a perfect epithet for the pair of them. As my dad's old mate used to say, the most devout Catholics are the converts. 

PS I couldn't care less what part of the political spectrum they come from so give the tropes a miss for a bit. 

PPS You don't know if I'm white/black/whatever so who's the racist now ? 

Edited by periodictabledancer

9 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Trade Minister Conor Burns dismissed after a complaint of serious misconduct. 
Drunken shenanigans at the conference probably. 

Another one with a sub-optimal understanding of the word no.  Mind you he was a big Johnson disciple so,  hey ho.

Konrad von Carstein

Immigrants thinking for themselves instead of listening to white saviour JOB.

So you don't see Braverman's dream of seeing a plane taking off transporting vulnerable people to a country that has a questionable, to say the least,human rights record as being devoid of compassion? Instead you think it's something to cheer to the rafters?

The end result of this policy is that they will be dumped there rather than going through the normal UK process.

She and Patel are disgraceful human beings.

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Another one with a sub-optimal understanding of the word no.  Mind you he was a big Johnson disciple so,  hey ho.

Rumours are of homophobic behaviour at the LGBT event. 

dobmisterdobster
5 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

So you don't see Braverman's dream of seeing a plane taking off transporting vulnerable people to a country that has a questionable, to say the least,human rights record as being devoid of compassion? Instead you think it's something to cheer to the rafters?

The end result of this policy is that they will be dumped there rather than going through the normal UK process.

She and Patel are disgraceful human beings.

Whether I agree with them or not. I don't use their race to attack them. The whole Rupa Huq situation is a recent example.

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Mildly disappointed.

I had him as a stick on to join the very large constituency of Tory nonces. 

periodictabledancer
4 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Whether I agree with them or not. I don't use their race to attack them. The whole Rupa Huq situation is a recent example.

https://www.sikhpa.com/sikh-community-calls-for-priti-patel-to-be-sacked-and-nspa-to-be-disbanded/

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/priti-patel-accused-of-smearing-sikhs-in-speech-to-us-think-tank/articleshow/89308674.cms

Patel is a disgrace and Braverman shouldn't be anynwhere near public office. 

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Sounds like it

And Conor Burns also suspended as patron of @LGBTCons . “Following the suspension of the Conservative parliamentary whip from Conor Burns MP, we have suspended his patronage of the LGBT+ Conservatives pending the conclusion of investigations.”

Of course, he denies whatever it was that he is accused of.

Edited by Footballfirst

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Sounds like it

And Conor Burns also suspended as patron of @LGBTCons . “Following the suspension of the Conservative parliamentary whip from Conor Burns MP, we have suspended his patronage of the LGBT+ Conservatives pending the conclusion of investigations.”

What’s he alleged to have done ? 

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

You aint the full shilling gadjie .

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Burns is gay so homophobia seems unlikely.  Perhaps some other intolerance related to LGBT issues.

maroonlegions

The real reason that TORY  BREXIT was mis sold to the UK public, well not in Scotland that is.

A Island of a corporate elected government protecting the big multinationals and destroying workers rights and the right to be in a union , creating a work slave workforce..  ????

310556751_5900276933340101_2696259400320226087_n.jpg

21 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Burns is gay so homophobia seems unlikely.  Perhaps some other intolerance related to LGBT issues.

Possible transphobia? Or maybe getting a wee bit too hands on for peoples liking. 

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Possible transphobia? Or maybe getting a wee bit too hands on for peoples liking. 

My initial thought was a poor understanding,  or intolerance,  of the word no.  His previous behaviour tends to indicate he believes he can do/have what he wants.  

They are racists, just because they are POC doesn't preclude them being racists.

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Sounds like it

Considering the Tory party last year turned a blind eye to rapists in their party - what on earth has Burns done?

25 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I doubt the Tories give a crap about the manufactured bollocks that is transphobia.

15 minutes ago, briever said:

Considering the Tory party last year turned a blind eye to rapists in their party - what on earth has Burns done?

There are 50 Conservative MPs under investigation just now. 6 from other parties.

8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

There are 50 Conservative MPs under investigation just now. 6 from other parties.

Indeed.  So WTF has he done - must be something really bad?

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, Victorian said:

👀 perhaps inappropriate...

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Only 50? 

The party of and for wrong uns.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, briever said:

I doubt the Tories give a crap about the manufactured bollocks that is transphobia.

image-23-10-21-06-56-6.gif

the posh bit
5 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Uh, oh. 

Watt-Zeefuik
7 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

🙃🙃🙃🙃

FeTjmA1X0AAb4z9.jpg

Aye because “I’m not oppressed” is the same thing ad “let’s violate international law and further alienate our allies by chucking out some desperate people to appease the reactionary nationalists.” Sound.

dobmisterdobster
On 06/10/2022 at 11:33, Mikey1874 said:

The UK avoided recession in Q2. Several EU economies are contracting and predicted to enter a recession in 2023.

But here we have Channel 4 banging on a out Brexit after six years.

Watt-Zeefuik

The UK avoided recession in Q2. Several EU economies are contracting and predicted to enter a recession in 2023.

Yes, the ones immediately bordering Ukraine are seeing a contraction in their economies, I wonder why?

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

It's quite simple.

Without unfettered access to our biggest market, growth growth growth is a pipe dream.

Of course it's always worth reminding the current government that they still haven't implemented their oven ready deal.

Bizarre that given Brexit was such a big thing for Spaffer and appears to bevan even bigger thing for Thick Lizzy. 

7 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

The Brexit vote was 6yrs ago, the full impact of Brexit hasn't even started yet.

5 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

Yes, the ones immediately bordering Ukraine are seeing a contraction in their economies, I wonder why?

Germany, France and Italy are all forecasting recession.

Konrad von Carstein
16 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Neither did I. 🧐

18 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Neither did I. 🧐

Pointing out a POC is a racist is not racist.

Edited by briever

Unknown user
9 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

The UK avoided recession by not  enforcing the new rules we insisted on.

If we were actually doing customs checks on EU goods coming in, we'd be ****ed, so let's not pretend it's an achievement! 

We're also the only g7 nation whose economy hasn't returned to pre pandemic levels by Q2.

I wonder about you, you're not stupid, you're capable of insight and honest debate, but you choose mindless right wing tropes every time.

16 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Par for the course if you are a Tory.

Liz Truss is trying to delay all that to avoid embarrassing byelection defeats. 

Edited by Mikey1874

manaliveits105
20 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Have you clocked the jkb Brexit thread weirdos