More Tory lies

aussieh

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, briever said:

She's a sociopath.

So many contradictions in that Braverman statement, it’s difficult to know where to start.

How can people who don’t work  “choose to top up their salaries with tax credits”? How can they have a salary if they don’t work? If they do have a sh*t salary, they are legitimately allowed to “top up” their salary with tax credits in accordance with DWP rules her Junta dictates.

Another brain-dead moron in a Cabinet overflowing with them. Let’s have a GE now and fumigate No.10.

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WorldChampions1902
13 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The catering can't be up to much at the conference. This poor bloke is having to eat his own ear wax.

Christ, it’s like a funeral in that hall. The ultimate Conservative Coffey Mourning.

11 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

So many contradictions in that Braverman statement, it’s difficult to know where to start.

How can people who don’t work  “choose to top up their salaries with tax credits”? How can they have a salary if they don’t work? If they do have a sh*t salary, they are legitimately allowed to “top up” their salary with tax credits in accordance with DWP rules her Junta dictates.

Another brain-dead moron in a Cabinet overflowing with them. Let’s have a GE now and fumigate No.10.

And that's not even taking into account all of the people who are working in important,  productive jobs whilst being supported by the benefits.  In most cases,  contributing more to the economy amidst an acute shortage of labour supply than they're representing a cost to the taxpayer.  

These junta rats just open their mouths and produce verbal spew.  

So she'll be ending all universal benefits, like child support and winter fuel bills so that those that don't need them won't get them?

No more rich people putting these payments into a nice wee holiday fund?

Going back to means testing every single benefit to see if you need it or not?

Nah didn't think so.

Prick.

The Mighty Thor

What amazes me is that Sue Ellen Braverman is the second Home Secretary in a row that's a second generation immigrant to the UK who is a racist boot. 

There seems to be a thing with the Conservative party where their second/third generation immigrant BAME types are all as racist as feck and devoid of any empathy at all. 

10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

What amazes me is that Sue Ellen Braverman is the second Home Secretary in a row that's a second generation immigrant to the UK who is a racist boot. 

There seems to be a thing with the Conservative party where their second/third generation immigrant BAME types are all as racist as feck and devoid of any empathy at all. 

Some of these lunatics still seem to believe there's a personal political crock of gold to be gained from going right wing max.  There isn't.  It's going to achieve **** all.  The tide is turning.

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You love to play the racism card at every opportunity Thor. Dealing with immigration isn’t racist, every country does it. 

The Mighty Thor
19 minutes ago, Dazo said:

You love to play the racism card at every opportunity Thor. Dealing with immigration isn’t racist, every country does it. 

Ah Dazo. Still swinging, still missing.

Patel was a racist. A second generation, pull up the ladder, feck you all racist. 

Braverman is a bigger racist than Patel was. 

Braverman has a dream. Her dream is to see a Daily Telegraph front page of a plane ferrying human beings to an despotic African shithole and a life of internment and misery. That's her dream. 

It's dog whistle racism to appeal to the Tory masses who, as Brexit absolutely proved, are driven by racism and xenophobia.

You're either for that or your against it. Right?

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Ah Dazo. Still swinging, still missing.

Patel was a racist. A second generation, pull up the ladder, feck you all racist. 

Braverman is a bigger racist than Patel was. 

Braverman has a dream. Her dream is to see a Daily Telegraph front page of a plane ferrying human beings to an despotic African shithole and a life of internment and misery. That's her dream. 

It's dog whistle racism to appeal to the Tory masses who, as Brexit absolutely proved, are driven by racism and xenophobia.

You're either for that or your against it. Right?

You’re too far gone buddy. Tories finally get the better of you ?  you’re irrational with your racism agenda. Enjoy the cesspit you you’re determined to live in. 👍

The Mighty Thor
19 minutes ago, Dazo said:

You’re too far gone buddy. Tories finally get the better of you ?  you’re irrational with your racism agenda. Enjoy the cesspit you you’re determined to live in. 👍

😂

The cesspit you're determined to make us all live in?

The one where you were actively supporting tax cuts for the wealthiest and anyone that doesn't is envious?

The one where you think it's a good idea to forcibly relocate people trying to seek asylum in the UK to a despotic African shithole?

One of us has lost their sense of decency, fairness and empathy and is displaying the classic Tory traits of selfishness and narcissism. 

26 minutes ago, Dazo said:

The cesspit is the UK and you're the one determined to live in it.

21 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

The one where you were actively supporting tax cuts for the wealthiest and anyone that doesn't is envious?

The one where you think it's a good idea to forcibly relocate people trying to seek asylum in the UK to a despotic African shithole?

One of us has lost their sense of decency, fairness and empathy and is displaying the classic Tory traits of selfishness and narcissism. 

Wow and the Tories are the Racist ones!! No hint of irony on your part as you sneer at another country.

42 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

Again with the irrational nonsense. Regardless Scottish votes don’t count apparently so my determination as you describe doesn’t change your live one bit. 😊

26 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Wow and the Tories are the Racist ones!! No hint of irony on your part as you sneer at another country.

Pointing out a racist POC is a racist isn't racist.

The Mighty Thor
30 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Yes they are.

I'm not proposing to forcibly relocate desperate individuals to another country. Not even the country they hail from, but a country where they will be forced into internment camps (ring any bells?).

Rwanda the bastion of freedom and democracy? do me a favour. 

Unknown user
3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

She's as much into working class Kenyans as Rees-Mogg is into working class British. The lower classes of all races are scum to their eyes.

4 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Aye I really don't get it at all.

3 hours ago, Dazo said:

Come on if you can't see the glee she takes in answering that question then you are quite simply refusing to see it.Complete and utter disdain  from her.

Just now, vegas-voss said:

Come on if you can't see the glee she takes in answering that question then you are quite simply refusing to see it.Complete and utter disdain  from her.

Don’t deny that one bit. She is probably lots of things that don’t make her that appealing but racist ? Nah not having that chucked about with such ease. 

Immigration must be a ****ing nightmare to deal with with no easy answers. It doesn’t make you racist if you try to control the numbers coming into the country. 

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Don’t deny that one bit. She is probably lots of things that don’t make her that appealing but racist ? Nah not having that chucked about with such ease. 

Immigration must be a ****ing nightmare to deal with with no easy answers. It doesn’t make you racist if you try to control the numbers coming into the country. 

You should show some compassion.I totally agree it must be a nightmare and that's why I don't think she is suited to the role at all.

37 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Deporting asylum seekers to camps in Rwanda is dealing with immigration - WTF.

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

You should show some compassion.I totally agree it must be a nightmare and that's why I don't think she is suited to the role at all.

I’d agree with that she maybe isn’t suited to the role, doesn’t make her racist though. All tories are racist though so probably rules out every mp. 

Blabbermooth is going full pelt right wing extremist because she thinks it's the bottom of a ladder in the eternal game of Tory snakes & (l)adders.  

1 hour ago, briever said:

Deporting asylum seekers to camps in Rwanda is dealing with immigration - WTF.

Yes that’s correct. I didn’t say it was right but it’s the current way to deal with an immigration issue. 

You not had your coco pops this morning ? 

7 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I’d agree with that she maybe isn’t suited to the role, doesn’t make her racist though. All tories are racist though so probably rules out every mp. 

I will differ with others on the thread I don't think they are all racist.I honestly can't get my head around nearly all of them in government though.As for the public vote for whoever you want just don't be one of these folk that moan about everything but don't exercise your vote.

It's hilarious reading our resident tories/unionists tying themselves in knots trying to justify tory policies. They know they're typing shite but they are in a hole and just can't stop digging. 

1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

I will differ with others on the thread I don't think they are all racist.I honestly can't get my head around nearly all of them in government though.As for the public vote for whoever you want just don't be one of these folk that moan about everything but don't exercise your vote.

I could never vote for this government. Unless something extraordinary happens it will be a tactical vote. 🙄

11 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I could never vote for this government. Unless something extraordinary happens it will be a tactical vote. 🙄

You probably said the same in 2017 🙄

9 minutes ago, briever said:

You probably said the same in 2017 🙄

Nope wasted vote on that occasion. Tactical in 2019 though which on reflection although who I voted for won it wasn’t that a tight outcome. 

48 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Well I will agree with you on that I certainly could not vote this government 

7 hours ago, Dazo said:

Its still interesting.

Patel's parents wouldn't have been allowed in country under current rules.

Braverman's parents were economic migrants (as were Sunak's) which seems to be wrong also. 

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Its still interesting.

Patel's parents wouldn't have been allowed in country under current rules.

Braverman's parents were economic migrants (as were Sunak's) which seems to be wrong also. 

Presumably they arrived here legally having followed due process and laws in place at the time though?

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Presumably they arrived here legally having followed due process and laws in place at the time though?

Just like the refugees?

17 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

If people realised how generous the immigration actually is mostly they would rebel. Daily Mail would be apoplectic. One of the reasons 32,000 Channel people are irrelevant. Dwarfed for example by the number of people who just swan in from Pakistan, China and Romania. 

Sunak and Braverman are examples of how the immigration system is very open and generous. 

But doesn't fit the Tory rightwing rhetoric.

Edited by Mikey1874

21 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

FFS just condemn her - why do you righties feel the need to defend everything the Tories do?

The Mighty Thor
22 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Her parents bolted from Kenya when the political and economic conditions became less favourable in the late 60's and they feared persecution, as Idi Amin kicked out the Asian migrants from Uganda and it looked like the Kenyan regime would follow suit.

So pretty much just like the poor buggers trying to flee from persecution in their homelands that arrive on the UK's shores.

Sorry folks, the ladder is up and it's I'm alright jack.

We can always send you to Rwanda while your claim is processed*

If their claim is successful then they get to take up residency in...............................Rwanda. 

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Watt-Zeefuik
8 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Same thing as Black Republicans. There's always a gig for someone willing to debase themselves by hammering the racist line and making the racists feel good about themselves because someone with dark skin is saying it too.

See Kanye West and Candace Owens out with their "White Lives Matter" shirts on. I'd be enraging if it weren't so utterly pathetic and tragic.

5 minutes ago, briever said:

FFS just condemn her - why do you righties feel the need to defend everything the Tories do?

Yet again you are away at a tangent having grabbed the wrong end of the stick. 

16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

If people realised how generous the immigration actually is mostly they would rebel. Daily Mail would be apoplectic. One of the reasons 32,000 Channel people are irrelevant. Dwarfed for example by the number of people who just swan in from Pakistan, China and Romania. 

Sunak and Braverman are examples of how the immigration system is very open and generous. 

But doesn't fit the Tory rightwing rhetoric.

A lot of truth in this, particularly the Daily Mail bit.

If you have the points and the money to jump through hoops then yeah you can quite easily get in. It's not that short a path to citizenship and again it's costly time consuming and horrid dealing with the home office.

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Her parents bolted from Kenya when the political and economic conditions became less favourable in the late 60's and they feared persecution, as Idi Amin kicked out the Asian migrants from Uganda and it looked like the Kenyan regime would follow suit.

So pretty much just like the poor buggers trying to flee from persecution in their homelands that arrive on the UK's shores.

Sorry folks, the ladder is up and it's I'm alright jack.

We can always send you to Rwanda while your claim is processed*

If their claim is successful then they get to take up residency in...............................Rwanda. 

Winner winner chicken dinner!

I've no idea what process they used to get here which is why I asked a question. Assuming they applied for and were granted permission to be here then no I don't think that fully equates with someone funding organised crime and sneaking in the back door even though both motives may well be similar. 

FWIW I believe the answer to this actually involves the French - but again a narrative that involves constantly fighting with them over Brexit isn't conducive to that.

39 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Just like the refugees?

You have me stumped a little with that retort. I had always considered what they were doing to be illegal but I also recall reading somewhere that Braverman was about to introduce some new piece of legislation to formalise that which implies to me that it is in fact not illegal as you proffer.

Any idea what the situation actually is?

The Mighty Thor
Just now, Japan Jambo said:

I've no idea what process they used to get here which is why I asked a question. Assuming they applied for and were granted permission to be here then no I don't think that fully equates with someone funding organised crime and sneaking in the back door even though both motives may well be similar. 

FWIW I believe the answer to this actually involves the French - but again a narrative that involves constantly fighting with them over Brexit isn't conducive to that.

I'm quite sure the immigration rules and policy in the late 1960's was different, you only have to cast your mind back a few years to remember how the Tory party treated those their government brought over during Windrush.

However they got here is irrelevant. They were given sanctuary from persecution and an opportunity to live a life that they would not have had in the Kenya of the 1970s and 80s.

Now their daughter, a direct beneficiary of that welcome, dreams, actually dreams of the day when she packs off fellow human beings on a one way ticket to a place not dissimilar to the one her parents fled. 

She's the absolute worst kind of racist and clearly a shit human being into the bargain. 

The Mighty Thor
24 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Same thing as Black Republicans. There's always a gig for someone willing to debase themselves by hammering the racist line and making the racists feel good about themselves because someone with dark skin is saying it too.

See Kanye West and Candace Owens out with their "White Lives Matter" shirts on. I'd be enraging if it weren't so utterly pathetic and tragic.

I'm minded of reading about the SS in WWII. The absolute worst of them was the regiments they formed from the citizens of the countries they invaded. 

They seemed to derive particular pleasure from punishing their own. 

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

You have me stumped a little with that retort. I had always considered what they were doing to be illegal but I also recall reading somewhere that Braverman was about to introduce some new piece of legislation to formalise that which implies to me that it is in fact not illegal as you proffer.

Any idea what the situation actually is?

Yeah, they're not illegal.

It's internationally understood that if, for example, you don't have a passport, you can't be expected to go through normal channels.

19 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

A lot of truth in this, particularly the Daily Mail bit.

If you have the points and the money to jump through hoops then yeah you can quite easily get in. It's not that short a path to citizenship and again it's costly time consuming and horrid dealing with the home office.

The Home Office presumably for politics have done a strange thing. 

They ignore routes whereby masses of people come in fairly easily. But then pick and restrict certain people or groups severely. 

It creates the impression of being tough but in the context of a very, generous open system.