More Tory lies

aussieh

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, Boab said:

Country's falling apart at the seams but, aye, you **** off to Ukraine, ya fat mess !
Arsehole !

Another PR job.
Muppet.

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ArcticJambo
3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Another catalogue of ineptitude, bare faced lying and criminality :fonzie:

What a lot of shite!

JRM is happy for elephants to be tortured, probably wishes the wee ones most pain!

They, like most work places, probabably have a training/personal development budget set aside for all employees to be used each fiscal year. Or he could perhaps just have decided that they're no getting their hands on what's righfully ours so the plebs can instead eat from the dumpster!

Not an apologist but pish like this grinds my gears, feeding crap to the thickos to engorge themselves on, it's actually quite insulting.

SectionDJambo

Couldn’t let the 4 leaders from EU countries have their meetings without him showing up the next day.

I wonder if he is telling the Ukrainians that being in the EU is bad for economic growth and prosperity?

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Another PR job.
Muppet.

Surprised he didn't turn up in Khakis a la Tony Blair who had a photo shoot with Bush, wearing the same bomber jacket !

Another twat !

1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

Couldn’t let the 4 leaders from EU countries have their meetings without him showing up the next day.

I wonder if he is telling the Ukrainians that being in the EU is bad for economic growth and prosperity?

To be fair its Ukraine that agrees any visit.

Probably just wanted to send a message to France and Germany. 

4 hours ago, XB52 said:

You know it's bad when our resident unionist trolls can't think of anything to post 

I know, it's like they haven't got a poor get-out card against this litany of bullshit.

56 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

People actually having a meltdown over Boris going to Ukraine. 🤣🤣

Speaking of meltdowns:

AffectionateElectricChrysalis-size_restr

They are literally burning £8,000,000,000 of tax payers hard earned that they spunked to the likes of the charming Lady Mone and Hancock's pub landlord to procure dodgy PPE. Fair gives one a warm glow. 

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

People actually having a meltdown over Boris going to Ukraine. 🤣🤣

It's not him going, it's him coming back...unless something terrible happens.

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, Boab said:

That would be sad. :10900:

WorldChampions1902
50 minutes ago, Boab said:

:interehjrling:

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

What a lot of shite!

JRM is happy for elephants to be tortured, probably wishes the wee ones most pain!

They, like most work places, probabably have a training/personal development budget set aside for all employees to be used each fiscal year. Or he could perhaps just have decided that they're no getting their hands on what's righfully ours so the plebs can instead eat from the dumpster!

Not an apologist but pish like this grinds my gears, feeding crap to the thickos to engorge themselves on, it's actually quite insulting.

😂

You're an apologist alright. You're sucking it right in. 

I take it you read all SEVENTY SIX examples of cun*ery from this week alone. 

Do you have a wooly hat up there mate? Its not great to let your head get that cold. 

Edited by The Mighty Thor

ArcticJambo
3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂

You're an apologist alright. You're sucking it right in. 

I take it you read all SEVENTY SIX examples of cun*ery from this week alone. 

Do you have a wooly hat up there mate? Its not great to let your head get that cold. 

I've followed your posts throughout over the years, you bore me. enjoy your hate.

The Mighty Thor
24 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

I've followed your posts throughout over the years, you bore me. enjoy your hate.

Christ, I'd find a hobby mate. 

I know it's dark up there and there's probably not much to do but reading my pish would be detrimental to your well being. 

Enjoy your ignorance to stuff going on in Scotland. 👍

ArcticJambo
5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Christ, I'd find a hobby mate. 

I know it's dark up there and there's probably not much to do but reading my pish would be detrimental to your well being. 

Enjoy your ignorance to stuff going on in Scotland. 👍

I've been back in Scotland for four years.  But yes, you're right about the the pish on tap. No worries, just get a bit bored of the hate; you're not the only one!  It's just such a downer. ohhwell Peace.

The Mighty Thor

Lord Geidt clarifies for anyone that didn't get it first time round that Spaffer is a fat lying ****

Footballfirst
14 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Lord Geidt clarifies for anyone that didn't get it first time round that Spaffer is a fat lying ****

Below that tweet, as it appeared on my timeline, there was another interesting exchange.

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Below that tweet, as it appeared on my timeline, there was another interesting exchange.

And again the tory apologists will complain about the slightly different structure to income tax in Scotland but not a peep when cheats like Javid are slipping them a massive length sans lube.

Assume the position and just think of Queen and country, brothers. 

SectionDJambo
5 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

To be fair its Ukraine that agrees any visit.

Probably just wanted to send a message to France and Germany. 

No.

He wanted to send a message to the UK. He wanted to run away from his responsibilities at home, after another bad week for his trashed reputation. 
It took him into a more comfortable  role as the wartime leader, rather than the leader with no scruples or morals.

How much longer can he show the British public up to be fools to go along with his blatant self preservation?

I have no problem with western leaders visiting Ukraine in person.

Solidarity is important, especially now that some agitators in the west are saying that Ukraine is off the media cycle and we should give Russia what they want. Baws to that.

But Boris had already been there in the last few weeks.

And he was supposed to be having a crunch meeting with his "red wall" northern MPs, who are raging at him.

Rather than face the music at home, he chose to feck off for another photo op and to play Poundland Churchill, again. With no warning.

Instead of hiding in industrial fridges, all he has to do now is get on an RAF helicopter and feck off to Kyiv every time things at home get tough, at a moment's notice.

And he thinks we can't see through it.

The Real Maroonblood
47 minutes ago, Cade said:

Solidarity is important, especially now that some agitators in the west are saying that Ukraine is off the media cycle and we should give Russia what they want. Baws to that.

And he was supposed to be having a crunch meeting with his "red wall" northern MPs, who are raging at him.

Rather than face the music at home, he chose to feck off for another photo op and to play Poundland Churchill, again. With no warning.

Instead of hiding in industrial fridges, all he has to do now is get on an RAF helicopter and feck off to Kyiv every time things at home get tough, at a moment's notice.

He’s a coward.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Cade said:

It's been noted by others too

😂

Spaffer's playbook running thin. 

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Agreement to help train Ukrainian Soldiers, seems like a worthwhile trip. 

Indeed there’s peoples lives at stake 

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Agreement to help train Ukrainian Soldiers, seems like a worthwhile trip. 

No need to visit to agree that.

I agree with the idea of showing solidarity and visits, but its pretty obvious this one was timed for domestic political reasons. Zelensky would rather we sent over some of our missiles than our misfiring PM I bet.

maroonlegions
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Indeed there’s peoples lives at stake 

People are starving in the UK.  Begging for food at food banks..  Wonder why, could it be Tory policies??

Or is it Tories only care when it suits them , lives at stake, look closer to home. 

The politics of choice eh.   

Roxy Hearts
7 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He’s a coward.

He's also an idiot. Playing at politics when Ukrainian people dying, hurt, losing loved ones and their country. He's a political pygmy without gravitas!

8 hours ago, Cade said:

A comment fit for the fair category.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

He's also an idiot. Playing at politics when Ukrainian people dying, hurt, losing loved ones and their country. He's a political pygmy without gravitas!

I wish nothing but misery for this scumbag.

Story in the Times this morning that he tried to get his wife a £100k job at the foreign office when they were having their affair. Oddly pulled off the website sharpish. 
Then same story on Mail Online. Until it was pulled sharpish. 
Nevwr mind it’s still on MSN. Oops. Pulled off there as well. 
I think this one could become a big issue despite his pals trying to hide it. 

5 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

I agree with the idea of showing solidarity and visits, but its pretty obvious this one was timed for domestic political reasons. Zelensky would rather we sent over some of our missiles than our misfiring PM I bet.

Zelensky seems appreciative, humbled and honoured by the support we have given them. A few on this thread could learn and thing or two. 

scott herbertson
17 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Zelensky seems appreciative, humbled and honoured by the support we have given them. A few on this thread could learn and thing or two. 

He's been very impressive, I agree

WorldChampions1902
8 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

He's been very impressive, I agree

Spaffer the Clown being mentored by a professional comedian in the art of real leadership. Sums up this country.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, WorldChampions1902 said:

Spaffer the Clown being mentored by a professional comedian in the art of real leadership. Sums up this country.

Exactly.

People falling for his PR stunt.

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Story in the Times this morning that he tried to get his wife a £100k job at the foreign office when they were having their affair. Oddly pulled off the website sharpish. 

This modern screen shot thing

IMG_20220618_191332.jpg

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Or is it Tories only care when it suits them , lives at stake, look closer to home. 

Great point 

Roxy Hearts
2 hours ago, Dazo said:

Shallow crap. Johnson is using the situation for his benefit. Why do the Establishment always mention there's a war on? What's that got do with Scotland?

WorldChampions1902
28 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Shallow crap. Johnson is using the situation for his benefit. Why do the Establishment always mention there's a war on? What's that got do with Scotland?

Wars are a great distraction from domestic politics. Thatcher milked the Malvinas conflict to great effect at a time when her stock was falling. Bunter is hoping to achieve the same with his much-publicised support of Ukraine.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Wars are a great distraction from domestic politics. Thatcher milked the Malvinas conflict to great effect at a time when her stock was falling. Bunter is hoping to achieve the same with his much-publicised support of Ukraine.

This.

He couldn't give a shiny shite about anyone but himself.

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Haha. How many people will be furiously Googling Michael Take?

Edited by Tazio

43 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Haha. How many people will be furiously Googling Michael Take?

Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

What an insignificant moron!

Possibly one. 😂

21 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

He's maybe just taking the opportunity to explain in person that Ukrainian refugees fleeing the war will be deported to Rwanda 🤔

16 hours ago, Tazio said:

The Eton Mess will shit on it like Partygate

1) I cannot comment until the Ethics Advisor has investigated

2) I will appoint an Ethics Advisor in due course

3) I am too busy to appoint an ethics Advisor as I have phone calls/ photo calls with President Zelensky

4) I have decided that an Ethics Advisor is an unnecessary expense in these austere times

5) It's time to move on from the (insert name of scandal here)

.... and repeat

Edited by RobboM

15 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

This modern screen shot thing

IMG_20220618_191332.jpg

Surely that's just a photo of an actual article in a real paper?

20 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Surely that's just a photo of an actual article in a real paper?

"Johnson was in Kyiv when he heard that the story was about to break and quickly forgot all about his friend Volodymyr Zelensky’s problems. He got his staff on the case and the story was dropped from later editions of today’s Times and the story promptly disappeared, too, from MailOnline."

So the article was pulled from later editions under pressure from the lying Eton Mess