The lion tamer šŸ™‚

Only cos Spaffer is a lion (sp) b*****dĀ šŸ˜Š

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Only cos Spaffer is a lion (sp) b*****dĀ šŸ˜Š

:jjyay:

Lord Montpelier
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Prince Charlie accepted 3 suitcases each containing 1 million euros in cash from some dodgy Qatari politician.

Ā 

But it's fine, according to Charlie's people, because he gave it all to charity.

Ā 

I'd think that accepting it in the first place is the problem.

Ā 

And the fact that after the first one, he accepted two more.

Costs a lot of money nowadays to put fuel in his fleet of Land Rovers

The Mighty Thor
12 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Costs a lot of money nowadays to put fuel in his fleet of Land Rovers

Why is that going to affect him?Ā We pay for it all.Ā 

Ā 

Mind a few weeks back we even paid for a car to carry a gold hat to a ceremony. There was even weirdos waving wee flags at it as it went.Ā 

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Why is that going to affect him?Ā We pay for it all.Ā 

Ā 

Mind a few weeks back we even paid for a car to carry a gold hat to a ceremony. There was even weirdos waving wee flags at it as it went.Ā 

Spent a billion pounds celebrating one of the richest people on earth. Wee dafty brit nonces that camped oot waving at some cgi avatar šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Honestly you couldnā€™t make it up.Ā 

20 hours ago, Smithee said:

We're at war?

No, we're not.

The media would have had you believing we were but even they are losing interest.Ā 

Ā 

dobmisterdobster
11 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Ā 

Ā 

Leveling up is a scam. Just another opportunity for grifters and various organizations to embezzle taxpayer money.

Ā 

Boris needs to govern like a Conservative and stop trying to appeal to Guardian readers.

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Boris needs to govern like a Conservative and stop trying to appeal to Guardian readers.

He is. He's concentrating on London and of course lining his own pockets and those of his sponsors and donors.

Ā 

Same as it ever was.Ā 

10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He is. He's concentrating on London and of course lining his own pockets and those of his sponsors and donors.

Ā 

Same as it ever was.Ā 

Come on Thor that is absolute nonsense. The current government is incomparable to previous Tory governments.Ā 

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, RobboM said:

It's not a lie if at the time he believes he went for a run
Ā 

šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Wonder how many of his exes are looking at this and yelling 'I knew it you *******' right now?

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Ā 

Leveling up is a scam. Just another opportunity for grifters and various organizations to embezzle taxpayer money.

Ā 

Don't try and pass off Boris's shit show onto us Guardian types. He's is your *****. You own it

3 hours ago, RobboM said:

Ā 

šŸ˜‚

Ā 

:rofl:Ā 

Ā 

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, Dazo said:

Come on Thor that is absolute nonsense. The current government is incomparable to previous Tory governments.Ā 

Are they? Do you think people have just randomly chucked tens of millions of pounds into the Tory coffers over the years out of the goodness of their hearts?Ā šŸ˜‚

Ā 

This has been going on for years and years. The House of Lords is full of former Tory donors and sponsors from Thatcher/Major/Cameron eras. Full of them. Honours getting passed out like confetti. Michelle Mone - enobled by Dave in 2015 - for what? making bras & knickers? Aye?

Ā 

What's changed is that there's more people looking for it now. Information is easier to come by and share.Ā 

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Are they? Do you think people have just randomly chucked tens of millions of pounds into the Tory coffers over the years out of the goodness of their hearts?Ā šŸ˜‚

Ā 

This has been going on for years and years. The House of Lords is full of former Tory donors and sponsors from Thatcher/Major/Cameron eras. Full of them. Honours getting passed out like confetti. Michelle Mone - enobled by Dave in 2015 - for what? making bras & knickers? Aye?

Ā 

What's changed is that there's more people looking for it now. Information is easier to come by and share.Ā 

100% the current government is worst by any standard or measurement you care to use. On donations I think every single party happily accepts donations and without doubt the vast majority of donators get something in return to varying levels. Unless of course you think donators to all parties except the tories do it out of the goodness of their hearts ? šŸ˜‚

7 minutes ago, Dazo said:

100% the current government is worst by any standard or measurement you care to use. On donations I think every single party happily accepts donations and without doubt the vast majority of donators get something in return to varying levels. Unless of course you think donators to all parties except the tories do it out of the goodness of their hearts ? šŸ˜‚

Indeed.

It's a murky business.

In the one-dimensional world of many, the Russians are the baddies right now but they've bought power and influence in the West, even securing the US Presidency in 2016.Ā 

It's sordid. But, hey, the Ukrainian guy is a goodie so let's champion him and not look too closely into his nefarious dealings !

Ā 

Unknown user
5 hours ago, RobboM said:

Ā 

šŸ˜‚

Jogging through the lobby :laugh2:

i wish jj was my dad
9 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Ā 

Ā 

How do you govern like a Conservative? Destroy our industrial and manufacturing base, sell off national assets and infrastructure, devastate whole communities for generations, deregulate the financial sector, isolate, the country from our trading partners, blame poor peopleĀ  and people with brown faces when it goes t*ts up and in doing that always make sure your chums are getting filthy rich? That kind of Tory or is there another kind?Ā Ā 

Ā 

Shooter McGavin
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

How do you govern like a Conservative? Destroy our industrial and manufacturing base, sell off national assets and infrastructure, devastate whole communities for generations, deregulate the financial sector, isolate, the country from our trading partners, blame poor peopleĀ  and people with brown faces when it goes t*ts up and in doing that always make sure your chums are getting filthy rich? That kind of Tory or is there another kind?Ā Ā 

Ā 

Exactly, Boris is governing like a conservative, this is exactly the kind of country the conservatives want and strive for.

Ā 

A racist, backwards s***hole where people are paying more and more, for less and less.

Ā 

Working people canā€™t afford to eat, people canā€™t afford to pay their bills, hospitals are underfunded, public transport is grinding to a halt, younger generations canā€™t buy homes, the country is half owned by landlords ready to prey on the vulnerable, taxpayers money gets spunked up the wall or shipped off to private tory donors, 4 million+ children live in poverty.

Ā 

But itā€™s alright, cause yā€™know, God Save the Queen, good olā€™ Blightly, British bulldog spirit and all thatā€¦

Ā 

The United Kingdom is a toilet.

26 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Exactly, Boris is governing like a conservative, this is exactly the kind of country the conservatives want and strive for.

Ā 

A racist, backwards s***hole where people are paying more and more, for less and less.

Ā 

Working people canā€™t afford to eat, people canā€™t afford to pay their bills, hospitals are underfunded, public transport is grinding to a halt, younger generations canā€™t buy homes, the country is half owned by landlords ready to prey on the vulnerable, taxpayers money gets spunked up the wall or shipped off to private tory donors, 4 million+ children live in poverty.

Ā 

But itā€™s alright, cause yā€™know, God Save the Queen, good olā€™ Blightly, British bulldog spirit and all thatā€¦

Ā 

The United Kingdom is a toilet.

Ā 

Very fair comment.

The Mighty Thor

Truss getting rag dolled up and down the shop in the select committee today.Ā 

Ā 

Caught out telling porkies and absolutely floundering trying to recover.Ā 

Ā 

Thick as ****.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

WorldChampions1902
45 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Truss getting rag dolled up and down the shop in the select committee today.Ā 

Ā 

Caught out telling porkies and absolutely floundering trying to recover.Ā 

Ā 

Thick as ****.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

BC8F417B-1661-460A-BB97-02224D91E7B1.jpeg

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Ā 

BC8F417B-1661-460A-BB97-02224D91E7B1.jpeg

Her new Thatcher voice hasn't done her any favours.Ā 

Ā 

I saw a clip from the Commons where the Labour guy basically asked her to reconcile her current position (I think on the NI protocol) with her previous campaign to remain in Europe.Ā 

Her response was that she is a patriot.Ā 

16 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

This might come as a surprise to some.

Ā 

Ā 

Only the Met will be surprised by this.Ā 

Ā 

WorldChampions1902
48 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Her new Thatcher voice hasn't done her any favours.Ā 

Ā 

I saw a clip from the Commons where the Labour guy basically asked her to reconcile her current position (I think on the NI protocol) with her previous campaign to remain in Europe.Ā 

Her response was that she is a patriot.Ā 

Yeahā€¦ā€¦I saw that clip.
Ā 

She was responding to Hillary Benn who completely destroyed her and instead of providing an answer to his pointed question, she responded in that manner in order to suggest that SHE is a patriot and HE (Hillary Benn) is not.

Ā 

Absolutely shocking behaviour from her but it has become the norm with this Junta.

Steve Bray the first to fall underĀ Reichsleiter Patel's anti-protest laws.

Ā 

20 cops confiscated all his gear and detained him.

Prosecution pending.

Ā 

dobmisterdobster
44 minutes ago, Cade said:

Ā 

Prosecution pending.

Ā 

Ā 

He doesn't need arresting. He needs to see a Shrink.

43 minutes ago, Cade said:

Ā 

Prosecution pending.

Ā 

Ā 

Was just about to post.

Ā 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/28/police-swoop-on-stop-brexit-man-under-new-anti-protest-law

Ā 

Another dagger in the back of democracy.

Footballfirst
49 minutes ago, Cade said:

Ā 

Prosecution pending.

Ā 

Ā 

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Ā 

All of this move towards a government of fascism has been going on whilst folks have been distracted by a few beers and Dancing Queen on the No10 karaoke.

Ā 

Just as they wanted it.Ā 

Ā 

The mugs have sleep walked right into it.Ā 

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

All of this move towards a government of fascism has been going on whilst folks have been distracted by a few beers and Dancing Queen on the No10 karaoke.

Ā 

Just as they wanted it.Ā 

Ā 

Johnson must be revelling in the war In Ukraine as itā€™s a distraction from his domestic shit show.

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Ā 

Just as they wanted it.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

An eccentric weirdo having his boom box confiscated is not fascism.

WorldChampions1902
6 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Ā 

First they came for the eccentric weirdos , and I did not speak outā€”
Ā  Ā  Ā Because I was not an eccentric weirdo.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak outā€”
Ā  Ā  Ā Because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak outā€”
Ā  Ā  Ā Because I was not a Jew.

Ā 

Ā 

dobmisterdobster
5 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

First they came for the eccentric weirdos , and I did not speak outā€”
Ā  Ā  Ā Because I was not an eccentric weirdo.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak outā€”
Ā  Ā  Ā Because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak outā€”
Ā  Ā  Ā Because I was not a Jew.

Ā 

FOeN5z5VgAAR2SG.jpg.b6b60089b7f81fa301363ae1ba3e13f1.jpg

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Ā 

Bringing in a slew of laws to stop 'an eccentric weirdo' (and everyone else who is not an eccentric weirdo) from peacefully protesting is straight up fascism.Ā 

Ā 

Next on their list of fascist moves? Your human rights under the ECHR

Ā 

Ā 

20220622_154357.jpg

Spitonastranger
10 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Ā 

To stop the right to protest is.Ā 

JudyJudyJudy
16 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Ā 

Shameful really and very worrying . The right to protest should never be compromised . Whatā€™s Labours view on this ?Ā 

WorldChampions1902
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Shameful really and very worrying . The right to protest should never be compromised . Whatā€™s Labours view on this ?Ā 

Itā€™s already blowing up in this Juntaā€™s face. Steve Bray has a Just Giving page to raise Ā£ to replace his kit and expand the noisy protest further with extra equipment. It has already exceeded its target by 300% and climbing. I suspect the Met will require a fleet of removal vans shortly.Ā :gok:

Japan Jambo
2 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Itā€™s already blowing up in this Juntaā€™s face. Steve Bray has a Just Giving page to raise Ā£ to replace his kit and expand the noisy protest further with extra equipment. It has already exceeded its target by 300% and climbing. I suspect the Met will require a fleet of removal vans shortly.Ā :gok:

Ā 

The guy has been a nuisance for as long as I can remember. He's funny and annoying at the same time. He's made a full time job of this for years and has his backers, whether or not it's going too far depends on your perspective.

Ā 

Having seen him first hand I do understand why the amplifiers ought to be removed but clearly as seems to be the norm with the Met they've made a dog's dinner of it.

Ā 

The hyperbole about it being the end of democracy and evidence of a fascist state though is nonsense, if we actually lived in a fascist state he'd have been carted off/beaten up/disappeared long before now.

Ā 

All said though and as you say he's the big winner today - publicity and money for his cause.

Ā 

JudyJudyJudy
25 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Brilliant !!Ā