More Tory lies

aussieh

Unknown user
50 minutes ago, RobboM said:

"Johnson was in Kyiv when he heard that the story was about to break and quickly forgot all about his friend Volodymyr Zelensky’s problems. He got his staff on the case and the story was dropped from later editions of today’s Times and the story promptly disappeared, too, from MailOnline."

So the article was pulled from later editions under pressure from the lying Eton Mess

Scum, both him and his minions who leapt into action

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, RobboM said:

"Johnson was in Kyiv when he heard that the story was about to break and quickly forgot all about his friend Volodymyr Zelensky’s problems. He got his staff on the case and the story was dropped from later editions of today’s Times and the story promptly disappeared, too, from MailOnline."

So the article was pulled from later editions under pressure from the lying Eton Mess

That'll be because the people working the strings on Spaffer are the Rothermeres and Murdoch. 

It's out there though and the beauty of it is he was trying to set up his bint in a 6 figure job while his wife and mother to 4 of his innumerable b*st*rd offspring was getting cancer treatment. 

Ledge👍

I see Shapps is blaming the Union though it's between the employer and the union. 

The old worn out argument of the effect on others being  wheeled out. So, no attempt at finding  a solution as the govt minister for ****ing transport but the usual line of apportioning blame, looking  for division between different workers in different sectors. What a pathetic ***** Shapps is from P&O to airlines to now trains. Unable to anticipate **** all.

Edited by Riccarton3

i wish jj was my dad
20 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Wars are a great distraction from domestic politics. Thatcher milked the Malvinas conflict to great effect at a time when her stock was falling. Bunter is hoping to achieve the same with his much-publicised support of Ukraine.

Ì would never dream of defending Thatcher but she never took us into a war to distract from the domestic turmoil her disgusting policies were creating. That fat arsehole would have no such scruples. 

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

I see Shapps is blaming the Union though it's between the employer and the union. 

The old worn out argument of the effect on others being  wheeled out. So, no attempt at finding  a solution as the govt minister for ****ing transport but the usual line of apportioning blame, looking  for division between different workers in different sectors. What a pathetic ***** Shapps is from P&O to airlines to now trains. Unable to anticipate **** all.

The unions are stepping into a huge bear trap. This is exactly what the gangsters in WM want. 

WorldChampions1902
12 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Ì would never dream of defending Thatcher but she never took us into a war to distract from the domestic turmoil her disgusting policies were creating. That fat arsehole would have no such scruples. 

That is open to debate. What’s for certain is Lord Carrington ultimately resigned as Foreign Secretary after acknowledging failings in recognising Argentina’s intentions. To compound matters, the U.K. had been sending the wrong ‘signals’ to Galtieri’s Junta over just how committed the U.K. was to the Falklands.

The Belgrano affair didn’t help assuage those that Thatcher wasn’t spoiling for a fight which was further compounded by the subsequent murder of the elderly rose-grower, Hilda Murrell.

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

That is open to debate. What’s for certain is Lord Carrington ultimately resigned as Foreign Secretary after acknowledging failings in recognising Argentina’s intentions. To compound matters, the U.K. had been sending the wrong ‘signals’ to Galtieri’s Junta over just how committed the U.K. was to the Falklands.

The Belgrano affair didn’t help assuage those that Thatcher wasn’t spoiling for a fight which was further compounded by the subsequent murder of the elderly rose-grower, Hilda Murrell.

It's off topic but it was poor judgement and typical penny-pinching rather than a calculated move by Thatcher. No doubt she milked the campaign but I don't think she deliberately provokeed a war. Johnson is capable of doing that.

I P Knightley
22 hours ago, Smithee said:

The misspelling of Ukraine Is a homage to Ben Wallace the weak brained defence minister who made the same spelling mistake 4 times in a thread where he was ranting about something anti-Labour.

There's talk of a super injunction over that article about Carrie being offered a £100000 chief of his staff job. Given how much it is in the national interest,  I can't believe a judge would spike it... but we live in twisted times. 

Incidentally, £100k was the sum he also secured from public funds for a previous hoor.

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

The misspelling of Ukraine Is a homage to Ben Wallace the weak brained defence minister who made the same spelling mistake 4 times in a thread where he was ranting about something anti-Labour.

There's talk of a super injunction over that article about Carrie being offered a £100000 chief of his staff job. Given how much it is in the national interest,  I can't believe a judge would spike it... but we live in twisted times. 

Incidentally, £100k was the sum he also secured from public funds for a previous hoor.

Ben Wallace, a bit of trash talking and he became leader material. That's how low the bar is to garner support.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Cade said:

#10 admits contacting The Times to get the story pulled.

Bear shits in woods type admission. 

The Mighty Thor

I see Spaffer had a minor operation on his nose to get his sinus drained.

I'm 50/50 on whether they removed copious amounts of dirty Russian roubles or copious amounts of Colombia's finest?

JudyJudyJudy
On 19/06/2022 at 18:15, i wish jj was my dad said:

Falklands? 

i wish jj was my dad
18 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Falklands? 

Hardly. A British territory was invaded. She didn't ask Argentina to do that to distract from her horrendous, divisive domestic policies. 

Henry Leach told her she had to take them back and she agreed. 

I'm happy to take a pop at her but I won't make up lies to do it. Nor do I need to. Her domestic record is enough to condemn her to hell. 

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I see Spaffer had a minor operation on his nose to get his sinus drained.

I'm 50/50 on whether they removed copious amounts of dirty Russian roubles or copious amounts of Colombia's finest?

I'd put good money on his op being the full Daniella Westbrook. He didn't get that fake bravado from a cup of tea after the vote of no confidence.

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Hardly. A British territory was invaded. She didn't ask Argentina to do that to distract from her horrendous, divisive domestic policies. 

Henry Leach told her she had to take them back and she agreed. 

I'm happy to take a pop at her but I won't make up lies to do it. Nor do I need to. Her domestic record is enough to condemn her to hell. 

Ok fair enough but she should never be forgiven for sinking the Belgrano . Evil cow . And for multiple other things 

i wish jj was my dad
18 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Ok fair enough but she should never be forgiven for sinking the Belgrano . Evil cow . And for multiple other things 

It was an act of war within the rules of engagement. Horrible call to make but the Belgrano was a risk to the fleet. Not sure what choice she had tbh. 

Destroying industries and communities, selling the family silver, creating a greed is good culture which laid the foundations for the 2007 crash and consigning generations to the poverty trap. Those sorts of things?

The loss of skills and a manufacturing base will never be recovered either. Just what we need in the post brexit modern world. 

WorldChampions1902
23 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

It's off topic but it was poor judgement and typical penny-pinching rather than a calculated move by Thatcher. No doubt she milked the campaign but I don't think she deliberately provokeed a war. Johnson is capable of doing that.

Maybe get hold of a copy of “A Thorn in Their Side”, written by Rob Green, Hilda Murrell’s nephew? A senior naval Intelligence Officer at the time of the Falklands battle, who was subsequently terrorised by U.K. State Security Services (he alleges) for decades.

He is in no doubt that the U.K. Security Services murdered his elderly aunt. Imagine being that paranoid given the senior position he held? But I agree, this is off-topic.

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

It was an act of war within the rules of engagement. Horrible call to make but the Belgrano was a risk to the fleet. Not sure what choice she had tbh. 

Destroying industries and communities, selling the family silver, creating a greed is good culture which laid the foundations for the 2007 crash and consigning generations to the poverty trap. Those sorts of things?

The loss of skills and a manufacturing base will never be recovered either. Just what we need in the post brexit modern world. 

Yes those sort of things . Couldn’t be arsed re counting them again . You summed it up perfectly . 

i wish jj was my dad
5 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Maybe get hold of a copy of “A Thorn in Their Side”, written by Rob Green, Hilda Murrell’s nephew? A senior naval Intelligence Officer at the time of the Falklands battle, who was subsequently terrorised by U.K. State Security Services (he alleges) for decades.

He is in no doubt that the U.K. Security Services murdered his elderly aunt. Imagine being that paranoid given the senior position he held? But I agree, this is off-topic.

I know of the story but not enough to have an opinion. I am however dubious that a cabinet full of guys who had lived through ww2 many of whom saw action would have fallen for it. 

Edited by i wish jj was my dad

Konrad von Carstein

Thoughts of what would appear to be a true blue Tory, wonder what the Tory supporters on here make of his sentiments and thoughts on Bojo.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Thoughts of what would appear to be a true blue Tory, wonder what the Tory supporters on here make of his sentiments and thoughts on Bojo.

Have You seen the awful woman they have standing in Honiton and Tiverton?  There's a video of a meet the candidates session that they did in the last couple of days. The audience looks white and middle class, the sort that wouldn't really say boo to a goose.  One of them asks her to defend Johnson on his ethics and she makes an arse of herself, saying that she believes he is honest with his pledges. She doesn't get much applause!

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Have You seen the awful woman they have standing in Honiton and Tiverton?  There's a video of a meet the candidates session that they did in the last couple of days. The audience looks white and middle class, the sort that wouldn't really say boo to a goose.  One of them asks her to defend Johnson on his ethics and she makes an arse of herself, saying that she believes he is honest with his pledges. She doesn't get much applause!

I did see that, she came across as a complete arse.

Jeffros Furios

Tory ***** Chris Pishpants getting telt he's a liar on Newsnight .

2 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Tory ***** Chris Pishpants getting telt he's a liar on Newsnight .

Context and a real name? Please?

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

The context part is Tory *****

I admit I'm struggling on the name 🤔

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Mick Lynch from RMT called Chris Philp a liar several times .. 

3 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Clearly FAKE news.

That's NOT his dad in the picture, it's John Major

Well would you!?

Tory donor pays £120,000 at auction to dine with Boris Johnson, David Cameron and Theresa May

June 21 2022, The Times

Dave doesn’t much like Boris and Boris doesn’t much like Dave. Theresa really doesn’t like either of them — and isn’t very good at hiding it.

Now one lucky Tory donor will have the privilege of watching the past decade of Conservative psychodrama play out in front of them over a three-course dinner.

The “prize” was the star attraction at the Tory fundraising dinner at the V&A museum in South Kensington last night, which included an Abba tribute band and a host of cabinet ministers under strict instruction to turn on the charm for the party’s donor base.

After a fierce bidding war, the dinner with Boris Johnson and the two leaders he helped get rid of — David Cameron and Theresa May — went for £120,000 to an undisclosed bidder. However, in perhaps a sign of flagging donor enthusiasm for “face time” with the party’s big names after 12 years in power, it was still some way off the £300,000 paid for dinner with Johnson after he became prime minister in July 2019.

Those attending the event included the property tycoon Nick Candy and the former investment banker Lubov Chernukhin, whose husband Vladimir is a former chairman of the Russian state development corporation VEB.RF, which has been placed under sanctions by the UK.

After Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the party has faced calls to return more than £2 million that Chernukhin has given it over the years. It has refused to do so.

Chernukhin has a reputation as a big bidder at fundraisers. She previously paid £160,000 for the chance to play tennis with Cameron and Johnson in 2014, and £135,000 to have dinner with May and six of her cabinet ministers in 2019.

Those attending the V&A dinner had to run a gauntlet of boos after dozens of workers from the Public and Commercial Services Union and the former shadow chancellor John McDonnell turned up to picket the event.

Inside guests dined on salmon tartare followed by beef with asparagus mash, and finished off with passion fruit meringues. Premium tables for ten went for £20,000 each and standard ones for £12,500, with guests including Priti Patel, Liz Truss and Sajid Javid as well as Johnson.

Auction prizes also included an African safari trip sold for £65,000, a shooting weekend for £37,000, and a wine tasting for £30,000.

A Conservative spokesman told The Spectator: “Fundraising is a legitimate part of the democratic process. The alternative is more taxpayer-funding of political campaigning, which would mean less money for frontline services like schools, police and hospitals — or else, being in the pocket of union barons, like the Labour Party.”

Edited by Imaman

5 minutes ago, Imaman said:

A Conservative spokesman told The Spectator: “Fundraising is a legitimate part of the democratic process. The alternative is more taxpayer-funding of political campaigning, which would mean less money for frontline services like schools, police and hospitals — or else, being in the pocket of union barons, like the Labour Party.”

Hold up...why would the taxpayer be funding political campaigning?

The Mighty Thor
11 minutes ago, Imaman said:

Those attending the event included the property tycoon Nick Candy and the former investment banker Lubov Chernukhin, whose husband Vladimir is a former chairman of the Russian state development corporation VEB.RF, which has been placed under sanctions by the UK.

After Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the party has faced calls to return more than £2 million that Chernukhin has given it over the years. It has refused to do so.

Chernukhin has a reputation as a big bidder at fundraisers. She previously paid £160,000 for the chance to play tennis with Cameron and Johnson in 2014, and £135,000 to have dinner with May and six of her cabinet ministers in 2019.

Spaffer: 'we're all about supporting Ukraine'

People with a moral compass: 'hand back the money you took from the Russian crooks'

Spaffer: 'we don't like Ukraine that much'

Welcome to the world of the Conservative and Unionist Party. 👍

1 hour ago, Boof said:

Hold up...why would the taxpayer be funding political campaigning?

There's an argument that political parties should be funded directly based on eg votes or seats held. The idea is it frees parties from reliance on big individual or institutional donations who are buying influence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_subsidies

1 hour ago, RobboM said:

There's an argument that political parties should be funded directly based on eg votes or seats held. The idea is it frees parties from reliance on big individual or institutional donations who are buying influence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_subsidies

Cheers - wasn't aware of that.

Seems like we have a mixed funding policy in this country then?

Tories get from Russia, Labour get from unions...

jack D and coke

If you’ve got a spare 5-10 mins read this thread…mind blowing. The banks are like some evil empire man. Their adverts always make out they’re you’re friends. Are they ****!

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, Imaman said:

Well would you!?

Tory donor pays £120,000 at auction to dine with Boris Johnson, David Cameron and Theresa May

June 21 2022, The Times

Dave doesn’t much like Boris and Boris doesn’t much like Dave. Theresa really doesn’t like either of them — and isn’t very good at hiding it.

Now one lucky Tory donor will have the privilege of watching the past decade of Conservative psychodrama play out in front of them over a three-course dinner.

The “prize” was the star attraction at the Tory fundraising dinner at the V&A museum in South Kensington last night, which included an Abba tribute band and a host of cabinet ministers under strict instruction to turn on the charm for the party’s donor base.

After a fierce bidding war, the dinner with Boris Johnson and the two leaders he helped get rid of — David Cameron and Theresa May — went for £120,000 to an undisclosed bidder. However, in perhaps a sign of flagging donor enthusiasm for “face time” with the party’s big names after 12 years in power, it was still some way off the £300,000 paid for dinner with Johnson after he became prime minister in July 2019.

Those attending the V&A dinner had to run a gauntlet of boos after dozens of workers from the Public and Commercial Services Union and the former shadow chancellor John McDonnell turned up to picket the event.

Inside guests dined on salmon tartare followed by beef with asparagus mash, and finished off with passion fruit meringues. Premium tables for ten went for £20,000 each and standard ones for £12,500, with guests including Priti Patel, Liz Truss and Sajid Javid as well as Johnson.

Auction prizes also included an African safari trip sold for £65,000, a shooting weekend for £37,000, and a wine tasting for £30,000.

Do you get to eat them with a nice chianti ? 

R (16).gif

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

If you’ve got a spare 5-10 mins read this thread…mind blowing. The banks are like some evil empire man. Their adverts always make out they’re you’re friends. Are they ****!

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Seriously, this shit should trigger civil unrest. 

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Seriously, this shit should trigger civil unrest. 

How dramatic.....

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I'm not even mildly surprised. 

Its criminality and ineptitude rolled into one massive lol-fest with the joke on us. 

I was getting lectured yesterday by a poster who was wibbling on about the banks having paid back all the money they got during the financial crash. 

I hope he reads that thread 😂

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

How dramatic.....

They're giving us the full length dry, Judy. 

If you're cool with that then I'm happy for you. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

They're giving us the full length dry, Judy. 

If you're cool with that then I'm happy for you. 

i can imagine that might be rather unpleasant really...least use some spit ..............

JudyJudyJudy
39 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Unbelievable really.  Well no , its actually very believable from the current shower. 

Konrad von Carstein
15 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

i can imagine that might be rather unpleasant really...least use some spit ..............

You vile creature :biker:

:qqb006:

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Behind the headlines this is the sort of thing that happens regularly in the world of the masters.

Oh it was well known Gideon was a **** long before the Royal Mail stitch up. 

Remember after he left office he went to work for Evgeny Lebedev at the Evening Standard. 

Got to keep them Roubles rolling in 👍