More Tory lies

aussieh

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Anyway,  it's time to spaff around all the PHREE MUNNEY wot wasn't there to be spaffed around to the unworthy a few days ago.  Huzzah for Boris.

Im Not sure if I’ll be eligible for the “ phree munney” I’ll need to check . Thanks for the heads up . 

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does.

They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

A society becomes totalitarian when its structure becomes flagrantly artificial: that is when its ruling class has lost its function but succeeds in clinging to power by force or fraud.

Truth becomes lies and lies become truth.

84C5EDE5-1513-4474-A045-C14153B27DD1.gif

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Im Not sure if I’ll be eligible for the “ phree munney” I’ll need to check . Thanks for the heads up . 

It's a few crumbs from the feast to the unworthy so don't go shopping for a new ballroom gown just yet.

Pensioners and disabled to get a one off payment. 

i won’t the be bought by these scumbags. 

Edited by Imaman

The Dragon Reborn
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Aye I enjoyed the tik tok videos of the 
“ overwhelmed “ NHS staff ! And yes your right plenty were once they cottoned on how much the threat of death from cv was to them individually 

What a moronic post. :facepalm:

Decent,  targetted set of support measures.  This time.  It shouldn't have taken so much time and effort to make them realise what was needed.

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Decent,  targetted set of support measures.  This time.  It shouldn't have taken so much time and effort to make them realise what was needed.

Sue Grey report and the backlash from constituents  triggered this along with the big money from Qatar we were told about yesterday imo

2 hours ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

You’re basing that on…

Nhs and other people from various occupations I know personally. 

Edited by Dazo

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

That would be pretty hard to defend, but the torys certainly would give it a go.

Can just picture it now, 

“Well no-one told him specifically not to bite the heads off babies, so how was he supposed to know?”

Or 

“Despite being overwhelming evidence and proof of this taking place, we mustn't jump to conclusions.”

Or perhaps even

”Yes Boris did in fact bite the heads off babies, but more importantly, does Keir Starmer know what a woman is?” 

He bit the babies heads of in a limited and specific way.

:unsure:

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

He bit the babies heads of in a limited and specific way.

:unsure:

Yep that’ll do,

time to move on comrades…

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Now now Dazo....

Where we are at is entirely where she says we are at in her speech.

Yesterday's nonsense and today's papers prove it. 

I’m not disputing what she is saying no matter how impossible it is to taker her screeching weegie voice and ridiculous amount times she needs to wipe the grease out her hair seriously. 

I do love how a non Tory rule breaking opinion is well respected around these parts though. 😂

5 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I’m not disputing what she is saying no matter how impossible it is to taker her screeching weegie voice and ridiculous amount times she needs to wipe the grease out her hair seriously. 

I do love how a non Tory rule breaking opinion is well respected around these parts though. 😂

Screeching,  wuz it?

:vrface:

The Mighty Thor
8 minutes ago, Dazo said:

i'm sure that's playing the man.

What she says is true. Is it facism? is it Bannon driven Trumpism?

Who knows? but like facism by the time the population has woken up to it, it'll be far too late.

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

i'm sure that's playing the man.

What she says is true. Is it facism? is it Bannon driven Trumpism?

Who knows? but like facism by the time the population has woken up to it, it'll be far too late.

The man sounds like her no wonder. 

I don’t think we are anywhere near fascism and doubt the country will end up there. We have a shit pm and a lot of weak minded senior mp’s at the  moment. The tide will turn eventually. 

A step in the right direction

Says they were planning to announce this in July. Till yesterday. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

What a moronic post. :facepalm:

That’s Alex Kintner back in the room again . Knew it wouldn’t take you too long to revert to your previous alter ego. Too hot in the kitchen fir Alex was it ? 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Victorian said:

It's a few crumbs from the feast to the unworthy so don't go shopping for a new ballroom gown just yet.

I don’t really wear ballroom gowns dear , I prefer a more “ slutty “ look 👀 ball gowns hide too much . 😎👍

JudyJudyJudy

A step in the right direction

Oh well nowt for me then , but good to see help to those who may need it . 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Best ignored , he’s back on his usual rampage . 

The Dragon Reborn
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Can you give some examples of parties NHS staff you know attended?

51 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

Can you give some examples of parties NHS staff you know attended?

Why on earth would I do that ? 

The Dragon Reborn
3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Why on earth would I do that ? 

Maybe because it’s obvious you’re talking bollocks 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Hogfather

I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that some NHS staff did flaunt Covid rules during lockdown. Not the important, life saving ones of course. The worthless pions that could be replaced at the drop of a hat.

I knew of a couple of Covid deniers/anti-vaxers who were employed by the NHS.

5 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

How would posting details I could easily make up change your thoughts on that ? 

:cornette:

The Dragon Reborn
4 minutes ago, Dazo said:

How would posting details I could easily make up change your thoughts on that ? 

:cornette:

With several members of my family and friends working at different levels in the NHS I’d pretty quickly be able to tell whether what you’re saying was even remotely possible. Doesn’t matter either way now. You’ve removed any doubt.

The Real Maroonblood
21 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

Spot on.

12 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

With several members of my family and friends working at different levels in the NHS I’d pretty quickly be able to tell whether what you’re saying was even remotely possible. Doesn’t matter either way now. You’ve removed any doubt.

Cool story. No nhs staff had a party that broke the rules, ever. 😂

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Cool story. No nhs staff had a party that broke the rules, ever. 😂

Well his empirical evidence which suggests that there was no NHS parties is from a few people he knew in the NHS?  OK .   its not exactly concrete evidence.  TBH i couldn't have given a damn if they did as they did a great job during it.  So did many other occupations too. Not beating anyone up regarding this issue at all. Apart from the law makers. 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Well his empirical evidence which suggests that there was no NHS parties is from a few people he knew in the NHS?  OK .   its not exactly concrete evidence.  TBH i couldn't have given a damn if they did as they did a great job during it.  So did many other occupations too. Not beating anyone up regarding this issue at all. Apart from the law makers. 

I couldn’t care less either to be honest up and down the country people from all walks of life we’re breaking the rules to varying degrees. I’d take Alex’s made up family in the nhs as I seriously as I do his made job in education. 😂

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I couldn’t care less either to be honest up and down the country people from all walks of life we’re breaking the rules to varying degrees. I’d take Alex’s made up family in the nhs as I seriously as I do his made job in education. 😂

image-23-10-21-06-58-13.gif

Kintner doesn't work where he says he does.  Lol.

That other guy works where he says he doesn't.  Lol.

Lol.  

BBC News showing some people showing genuine relief and gratitude when they found out about this financial support.  Nice people thinking about nothing other than welcome help.  That's the kind of thing that should be "humbling" to the PM.

WorldChampions1902
12 minutes ago, Victorian said:

BBC News showing some people showing genuine relief and gratitude when they found out about this financial support.  Nice people thinking about nothing other than welcome help.  That's the kind of thing that should be "humbling" to the PM.

Hopefully, those nice people remember Keith (sp) and the Labour Party for embarrassing this Junta into finally part-funding their new financial support via their Windfall Tax policy. Or at least acknowledge that this wasn’t this Junta’s idea who were opposed to it (and many Tories still are).

Edited by WorldChampions1902

Christ I forgot that the Tories voted a version of this down recently.  Today they're braying like proud asses at Sunak's statement.  

Footballfirst

Pleasing to see this demonstration planned for tomorrow, unless PP decides to ask the Met to stop it because it makes too much noise for those attending the latest Wine Time Friday (work event) at No.10.

Edited by Footballfirst

Shooter McGavin
3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh well nowt for me then , but good to see help to those who may need it

100%

I’d hazard a guess that there’s people out there a lot worse off than ourselves, people in genuine dire straits.

Todays announcement is a very welcome one.

manaliveits105

Good job Rishi it’s a fine government which can u turn to help it’s people out - seems to have gone down well other than the usual drones .

WorldChampions1902
7 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Good job Rishi it’s a fine government which can u turn to help it’s people out - seems to have gone down well other than the usual drones .

:cornette_dog:

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Spaffer’s defence was that it was perfectly acceptable to have a booze-up to celebrate colleagues leaving. In stark contrast with him forbidding Joe Public saying farewell to deceased/dying loved ones.

Only a Sociopath could justify such behaviour.

The Mighty Thor

Personally I'm delighted that Scotland's oil and gas is allowing Itchy Bawsack to give support to families that need it.

It's a great relief that this worthless asset is providing so much.