More Tory lies

aussieh

9 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It's quite staggering, and eye opening how many won't put their head above the parapet. You expect the few who get up and pamper him with questions about Ukraine etc but those who believe in the office and democracy are nowhere to be seen in the main. Did they never believe it, or is it a tactical decision now? 

Before an influx of abuse, I'm not comparing the two, but it's a sorry state of affairs where Starmer even got himself into a position where he could have doubt cast on his actions as a distraction ploy. It was an open goal to Boris recalling that Starmer called for his resignation when under investigation.

Whilst 'Sir Beer Korma' did make me chuckle it was just another insight into Boris not taking it seriously.

It's yet another example of an insincere apology quickly followed by the defiance and hubris.  It's happened every time.

The insincere apology routine only ever lasts about 5 minutes.  It speaks to the character of the person that he can't even be arsed to keep the mask on straight for a few minutes.  It's really child-like.

Edited by Victorian

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Straight from Tory HQ social media forums.

Do you frequent these forums?

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Silence is a legal right. Nothing cowardly about it.

Legal right when it suits more like.

How many leading Tory backbenchers are silent about the actions and LIES of the Eton Mess..

He is a coward , why, when he refuses to say he LIED. 

And what about the legal rights of those that OBEYED lockdown rules, while he had SEVERAL "knees ups"???

One law for him and those that protect him , insidious thinking.  

maroonlegions
Just now, Dirk McClaymore said:

Its my right ro remain SILENT ..  

Bet you do. :rofl:

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, maroonlegions said:

Its my right ro remain SILENT ..  

Bet you do. :rofl:

I'd imagine that pretty much everyone on this forum wishes that you would exercise that right more often.

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

I'd imagine that pretty much everyone on this forum wishes that you would exercise that right more often.

Fair comment 

maroonlegions
8 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Wee thought before the next general election. 

The public's subconscious on Boris if he remains as their leader??

In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia.

George Orwell

maroonlegions
9 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Cheeky.

Lets do a head count on just how many Tories on here share your troll like comment??

Or are you acting like you are getting it dry.

maroonlegions
16 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Penny fir yer thoughts.

“The essence of being human is that one does not seek perfection.”
 George Orwell, In Front of Your Nose: 1945-1950

“If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself.”
 George Orwell, 1984

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
 George Orwell

il Duce McTarkin
4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Or are you acting like you are getting it dry.

Getting it dry would be preferable to reading your incessant, incoherent ramblings, tbf.

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Penny fir yer thoughts.

“The essence of being human is that one does not seek perfection.”
 George Orwell, In Front of Your Nose: 1945-1950

“If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself.”
 George Orwell, 1984

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
 George Orwell

Aye, very good, but I'm struggling to join the dots here.

JudyJudyJudy
32 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It's quite staggering, and eye opening how many won't put their head above the parapet. You expect the few who get up and pamper him with questions about Ukraine etc but those who believe in the office and democracy are nowhere to be seen in the main. Did they never believe it, or is it a tactical decision now? 

Before an influx of abuse, I'm not comparing the two, but it's a sorry state of affairs where Starmer even got himself into a position where he could have doubt cast on his actions as a distraction ploy. It was an open goal to Boris recalling that Starmer called for his resignation when under investigation.

Whilst 'Sir Beer Korma' did make me chuckle it was just another insight into Boris not taking it seriously.

It was the " Vladimir Corbyn" which peed me off but also made me chuckle  I wonder who his script writers are ? 

32 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Always told my clients if they were questioned by the bissies....." No comment".  To everything. 

maroonlegions

Getting it dry would be preferable to reading your C, tbf.

:rofl:

Ok keep up the personal attacks , its a sign that you know you have nothing left , after all  your constant  ramblings  and incorentant defence  of the Eton Mess is a fecking real KNEES UP..

:scenes:

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It was the " Vladimir Corbyn" which peed me off but also made me chuckle  I wonder who his script writers are ? 

Always told my clients if they were questioned by the bissies....." No comment".  To everything. 

:vrface:

Keep yer mooth shut even if you are sussed??

JudyJudyJudy

:vrface:

Keep yer mooth shut even if you are sussed??

Yep.  Dont give the bissies any " evidence" by opening your gob,. That's how it works. Self incrimination. Your are only " sussed" if there is enough evidence of any type of crime and evidence can be from a variety of sources. 

Edited by JamesM48

il Duce McTarkin

Ok keep up the personal attacks , its a sign that you know you have nothing left , after all  your constant  ramblings  and incorentant defence  of the Eton Mess is a fecking real KNEES UP..

:scenes:

I've never defended Johnson.

Not once. Ever.

You're clearly confused.

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Yep.  Dont give the bissies any " evidence" by opening your gob,. That's how it works. Self incrimination. Your are only " sussed" if there is enough evidence of any type of crime and evidence can be from a variety of sources. 

You a lawyer, james?

JudyJudyJudy

You a lawyer, james?

No comment :)

maroonlegions
9 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Aye, very good, but I'm struggling to join the dots here.

Of course you are , its the Boris Tory way.

Any cheers for voting for a party that has inflicted utter misery on millions of families and people. Keep up the good work old chap

Who about this for a dot connecting .

283760445_1894926417383967_4629875628224012547_n.jpg

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Not once. Ever.

You're clearly confused.

You did and you know it.

maroonlegions
5 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Not once. Ever.

You're clearly confused.

Hear, hear, hear , hear,..

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Great reading the tory apologists tying themselves in knots on here. 

Yip,

They never like it up them.

Its in their DNA. 

Lose the argument then start a personal attack on those that they cant win a debate with.

Just like the Eton Mess has done.

Slippery individuals. Did David Cameron not once describe Boris as a "slippery pig"..

Konrad von Carstein
55 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

You have to be trolling,  no-one could be this servile in real life.

Wee Dross making a fool of himself yet again. We can’t get rid of BJ while the war in Ukraine is going on.

It’s been going on for 8 years in one way or another and will be for the next decade.

What a snivelling wee shit he is !

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

James.  A lawyer.

:gok:

I actually thought that him amd @maroonlegions were the same person until I saw them together on the same thread.

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

I actually thought that him amd @maroonlegions were the same person until I saw them together on the same thread.

R (8).gif

JudyJudyJudy
23 minutes ago, Victorian said:

James.  A lawyer.

:gok:

19 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Oh least you both have a savage sense of humour. I like that. Makes me laugh anyway. 

image-23-10-21-06-58-14.gif

Edited by JamesM48

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Straight from Tory HQ social media forums.

Chuckle away its gonna end in tears.

Boris's schtick, or my post?

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

It's yet another example of an insincere apology quickly followed by the defiance and hubris.  It's happened every time.

The insincere apology routine only ever lasts about 5 minutes.  It speaks to the character of the person that he can't even be arsed to keep the mask on straight for a few minutes.  It's really child-like.

It's all a big joke to him and parliament and the people of the UK are the butt of it. 

He's making a mockery of his backbenchers and they're too cowardly to do anything about it. It's ridiculous.

43 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

His cheap gags are all he's got...and even then he can't recognise when it's not the right time for him. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Taffin said:

Boris's schtick, or my post?

It's all a big joke to him and parliament and the people of the UK are the butt of it. 

He's making a mockery of his backbenchers and they're too cowardly to do anything about it. It's ridiculous.

His cheap gags are all he's got...and even then he can't recognise when it's not the right time for him. 

Yes i think he still has to work on his " comic timing ".  Its a particular skill even the best actors could never master. 

The Dragon Reborn
3 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

I can't see Beth Rigby being happy with that one, although she did leave herself open to that kind of deflection when she, and Kate Burley, were caught at a birthday party for Burley. 

The obvious answers would have been that she didn't make the laws of the time, she didn't lie to Parliament as PM about it, and she and Burley were given fairly hefty suspensions by Sky News as punishment. Johnson is adamant he did nothing wrong and doesn't mind others losing their jobs or being disciplined, as long as he can just carry on regardless.

Adam Boulton was said to have been very angry at the 2 of them, presumably because he knew it could weaken Sky News coverage of law breaking later on.

2 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

That's a quality comeback. Classic Boris 😆

You’ve both misunderstood his comment. He was referring to Rigby coming back in with a follow up question.

1 hour ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

You a lawyer, james?

18474f40e55f73998f9304e8bf5e50b8.gif

The Mighty Thor
42 minutes ago, Boab said:

Wee Dross making a fool of himself yet again. We can’t get rid of BJ while the war in Ukraine is going on.

It’s been going on for 8 years in one way or another and will be for the next decade.

What a snivelling wee shit he is !

I've just seen the Sky interview.

It's probably the worst interview of a Scottish political leader since Jackson Carcrash or Johann Lamont

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I've just seen the Sky interview.

It's probably the worst interview of a Scottish political leader since Jackson Carcrash or Johann Lamont

It’s crystal clear that Tory apologists will use every and any excuse to justify the antics behind the closed doors of Clowning Street.

Back of the Bus

Wondering if this is a Tory play. 

They’re all spineless, but also ruthless.

So they let him stay in post (as who would want to be handed this toxic baton) leaving him a lame duck likely to be further damaged in the upcoming bye elections and ultimately a shoo in to burst their majority at the next general election to the point of a hung parliament…. Or maybe a sliver of a majority, prompting a swift ousting with the new lizard starting on a clean slate. 

He’s gubbed though. That much is certain. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

You’ve both misunderstood his comment. He was referring to Rigby coming back in with a follow up question.

18474f40e55f73998f9304e8bf5e50b8.gif

Hi Alex Kintner how's you tonight ? 

Edited by JamesM48

The Dragon Reborn
7 hours ago, Back of the Bus said:

So they let him stay in post (as who would want to be handed this toxic baton) leaving him a lame duck likely to be further damaged in the upcoming bye elections and ultimately a shoo in to burst their majority at the next general election to the point of a hung parliament…. Or maybe a sliver of a majority, prompting a swift ousting with the new lizard starting on a clean slate. 

That can’t be a strategy that works. Every day he remains in post their popularity drops further and their voters’ trust drops. Replacing the figurehead will make a very slight difference but what they’re failing to grasp is the taint has well and truly spread now. They’re enabling Johnson, they’re defending Johnson and they’re endorsing Johnson. 

I think it was always inevitable that the union would reach an end point after the Brexit vote and the impact on Scotland and N Ireland. Johnson remaining in office accelerates that inevitability.

8 hours ago, Back of the Bus said:

With a couple of years till an election that was always the play. Leave him there to carry as much shit as possible then replace before an election. Didn’t think he last this long to be fair but lack of credible replacement and opposition as seen to that. 

Shooter McGavin
1 hour ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

That can’t be a strategy that works. Every day he remains in post their popularity drops further and their voters’ trust drops. Replacing the figurehead will make a very slight difference but what they’re failing to grasp is the taint has well and truly spread now. They’re enabling Johnson, they’re defending Johnson and they’re endorsing Johnson. 

I think it was always inevitable that the union would reach an end point after the Brexit vote and the impact on Scotland and N Ireland. Johnson remaining in office accelerates that inevitability.

Agreed.

I’m trying to not turn this into thread into an independence debate, but if the past few years post-indy ref have shown us anything, it’s that we’re so politically different to the English electorate now. Dangerously different.

I myself am not completely sold on independence, but if it gives us a chance to no longer be ruled by a parliament that accepts lying, misleading and breaking the law, then perhaps that’s the way we need to go.

I feel the United Kingdom has had it’s day, it probably worked well in the past when all involved were on the same page and had the same values, but I think it’s coming to an end to be honest.

I don’t want us to be involved or damaged by Westminsters race to the bottom.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

I reckon they'll still win the next election. They'll replace him before it. Their core voters aren't suddenly going to vote for someone else and the rest of the electorate is too fragmented for another party to win imo. I'd like to think there's a better outcome but I don't see it.

The Dragon Reborn
54 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Agreed.

I’m trying to not turn this into thread into an independence debate, but if the past few years post-indy ref have shown us anything, it’s that we’re so politically different to the English electorate now. Dangerously different.

I myself am not completely sold on independence, but if it gives us a chance to no longer be ruled by a parliament that accepts lying, misleading and breaking the law, then perhaps that’s the way we need to go.

I feel the United Kingdom has had it’s day, it probably worked well in the past when all involved were on the same page and had the same values, but I think it’s coming to an end to be honest.

I don’t want us to be involved or damaged by Westminsters race to the bottom.

I think that’s it in a nutshell really. There’s been many chapters to the UK/Great Britain story throughout the centuries. Some things to be immensely proud of and some things to be ashamed of. We’ve reached the last or penultimate chapter in my opinion and the future of these islands lies as independent countries.

The Tory party in Westminster has sped up that process through tricking enough people into voting for Brexit and forcing it upon countries who did not vote for it. They further sped it up by making Westminster a place that condones lying, cheating, cronyism and lawbreaking.

The Mighty Thor

Like her or not (I find her hard to listen to) but Mhairi Black absolutely nails what is happening in front of our very eyes. 

Shooter McGavin

Boris was having gatherings and parties for people who were leaving their job, and at the same time told you that you couldn’t see your dying relatives.

Enough is enough.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Boris was having gatherings and parties for people who were leaving their job, and at the same time told you that you couldn’t see your dying relatives.

Enough is enough.

The Village idiots on here will still vote for him.

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Like her or not (I find her hard to listen to) but Mhairi Black absolutely nails what is happening in front of our very eyes. 

Excellent stuff.

Japan Jambo
15 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Gosh - just goggled that and hadn't appreciated that both she and Kay Burley were also guilty of flouting regulations during lockdown.

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Gosh - just goggled that and hadn't appreciated that both she and Kay Burley were also guilty of flouting regulations during lockdown.

Oh right, anyway, back to the tubby sack of custard.