More Tory lies

aussieh

22 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I'm with you 100% on the lack of a credible opposition. It's mesmeric that Labour can't get their shit together and absolutely smash this mob. 

What I can't get my head around is that voters, be they Tory, Labour, whatever, can't see this for what it is.

I don't think calling them mugs is particularly lazy or is a result of the toys out the pram. For me personally I genuinely wonder at the intelligence of anyone who even has the most cursory knowledge of what's been going on who still thinks that this guy is the guy to lead the country. I can't think of another term to describe anyone who still thinks this is all good. 

On here it's all trolling from a few halfwits and ne'er-do-wells but we're talking millions of people (in Englandshire predominately) who still worship the blue rosette. it's mindblowing. 

Thats the thing though ignoring the trolls( shut up at the back 😂) who is voting for him at the moment ? Who are these mugs or halfwits? Maybe not toys out the pram maybe frustration is a better word but it is aimed at the wrong people imo. 

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Don’t think any normal person can defend Boris now and vote conservative next 

Maybe twits will vote for him instead ? 

Japan Jambo
11 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

People come up with that figure when the use the old long-scale billion figure which has been obsolete for decades. The figure is a lot closer to £38.

A lot of gullible people will believe anything they read online.

all the same I'd have preferred the £38...

Jeffros Furios

The guy never has and never will give a **** about anything or anybody but himself .

Defending that mess because you vote Tory is pathetic as are the so called politicians towing the party line. 

What a ****in mess and the world will be laughing .

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

DRoss has done yet another U turn.  I think that's 540 degrees now

A scumbag just like Johnson and all those that follow him.

8 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

DRoss has done yet another U turn.  I think that's 540 degrees now

The tubby wee gimp's position doesn't even have a facade of sense.

The Ukraine war means the PM should stay in position?  The implication is that being a lying ***** isn't enough to make him unfit to be PM while there's a war in Ukraine.  But,  if the privileges committee deem him to have lied to parliament then he ceases to be fit to be a UK PM while there's a war in Ukraine.  The implication being that the verdict of the privileges committee matters more than the actual lying and that,  if he wiggles out of it,  he remains fit to be a UK PM while there's a war in Ukraine.

Wee Doogily seems to need other people to tell him what to think regarding the honesty of the PMs statements to parliament.  It's the political coward's way now.  Can't summon up the courage to have their own opinion.

2 hours ago, Dazo said:

I don’t believe the UK is a stupid population but their hands are tied until we get the chance to vote.  

SectionDJambo
37 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The tubby wee gimp's position doesn't even have a facade of sense.

The Ukraine war means the PM should stay in position?  The implication is that being a lying ***** isn't enough to make him unfit to be PM while there's a war in Ukraine.  But,  if the privileges committee deem him to have lied to parliament then he ceases to be fit to be a UK PM while there's a war in Ukraine.  The implication being that the verdict of the privileges committee matters more than the actual lying and that,  if he wiggles out of it,  he remains fit to be a UK PM while there's a war in Ukraine.

Wee Doogily seems to need other people to tell him what to think regarding the honesty of the PMs statements to parliament.  It's the political coward's way now.  Can't summon up the courage to have their own opinion.

You have to remember that wee Dougie is used to being part of another corrupt organisation that is happy to peddle a made up explanation to retain control of power and benefits. 

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I'm with you 100% on the lack of a credible opposition. It's mesmeric that Labour can't get their shit together and absolutely smash this mob. 

What I can't get my head around is that voters, be they Tory, Labour, whatever, can't see this for what it is.

I don't think calling them mugs is particularly lazy or is a result of the toys out the pram. For me personally I genuinely wonder at the intelligence of anyone who even has the most cursory knowledge of what's been going on who still thinks that this guy is the guy to lead the country. I can't think of another term to describe anyone who still thinks this is all good. 

On here it's all trolling from a few halfwits and ne'er-do-wells but we're talking millions of people (in Englandshire predominately) who still worship the blue rosette. it's mindblowing. 

I think most people can and do see what is going on, and your first sentence answers your second.

Imo Labour and their supporters spend way too much time and energy criticising the Tory's and spend way too little time making themselves electable to the public.  Labour MP's come on the TV and when asked what Labour would do, it's usually em ah err um, Tory bad Tory bad Tory bad, well the public see all that.  Labour should be 20, 30 pts ahead of this mob, but they're not and part of the problem is them sitting on the fence to often trying to be all things to everybody, and usually ending up pleasing nobody. 

Labour need a new leader imo, Starmer isn't cutting it with the electorate, it was always debateable if he could, and I don't think he's anywhere near good enough, until then BoJo et al have a free pass.

Ukraine might be losing to Russia just now.

Since Boris says the war is reason to continue, does he take any responsibility for Ukraine losing. 

Chap called Lobby Akinnola on Ch5 News absolutely nailing it on the whole thing.  Hats off to this guy.

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Chap called Lobby Akinnola on Ch5 News absolutely nailing it on the whole thing.  Hats off to this guy.

From Covid Bereaved Families 

His father died. 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

From Covid Bereaved Families 

His father died. 

Rarely do you see such a comprehensive,  articulate,  eloquent set of opinions laid out. 

SectionDJambo
8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I can't see Beth Rigby being happy with that one, although she did leave herself open to that kind of deflection when she, and Kate Burley, were caught at a birthday party for Burley. 

The obvious answers would have been that she didn't make the laws of the time, she didn't lie to Parliament as PM about it, and she and Burley were given fairly hefty suspensions by Sky News as punishment. Johnson is adamant he did nothing wrong and doesn't mind others losing their jobs or being disciplined, as long as he can just carry on regardless.

Adam Boulton was said to have been very angry at the 2 of them, presumably because he knew it could weaken Sky News coverage of law breaking later on.

The Hogfather
On 06/04/2022 at 09:58, manaliveits105 said:

ITN has turned into an all day anti government organisation - fortunately their presenters are on the same intelligence level as the obsessed on this thread 

Good. Because the UK Government is an absolute bin fire.

The Mighty Thor
26 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I think most people can and do see what is going on, and your first sentence answers your second.

Imo Labour and their supporters spend way too much time and energy criticising the Tory's and spend way too little time making themselves electable to the public.  Labour MP's come on the TV and when asked what Labour would do, it's usually em ah err um, Tory bad Tory bad Tory bad, well the public see all that.  Labour should be 20, 30 pts ahead of this mob, but they're not and part of the problem is them sitting on the fence to often trying to be all things to everybody, and usually ending up pleasing nobody. 

Labour need a new leader imo, Starmer isn't cutting it with the electorate, it was always debateable if he could, and I don't think he's anywhere near good enough, until then BoJo et al have a free pass.

I've said it for years. Labour are finished. 

It wouldn't matter who they put at the wheel. They're a party who have lost their relevance and lost their core. 

Not great when your trying to flush away a stubborn jobby like Spaffer 

I P Knightley
57 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So nearly 20% of people who realise he lied don't think that lying to the House is a resigning matter?

maroonlegions
4 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

FTmcO6_X0AEnEUv.jpg.e00313511df0eb5d545e065910fb05e0.jpg

This is the wildest party I have ever seen. Rishi is just standing there... menacingly.

Still at it i see. Still making a fool of those that lost loved ones.  You are one insidious individual. 

Can imagine you in a room full of people ,who at that time, yes the time, when the Eton Mess was having a knees up, and they   could not

say goodbye to friends  and family members.

Would you be so cocky then oh Tory keyboard warrior..   

maroonlegions
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

I’m outraged 

Not as much as those getting shafted by this government.

But you knew that.

That photo SHOULD anger people, its a fecking liberaty. How would you feel that someone making decisions for every aspect of you life  was taking liberties and not giving a feck??

Outraged aye..:vrface: 

maroonlegions
4 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

FTmcO6_X0AEnEUv.jpg.e00313511df0eb5d545e065910fb05e0.jpg

This is the wildest party I have ever seen. Rishi is just standing there... menacingly.

You and the Tory apologists will be having a right fecking "knees up" from the results of this survey eh.

283891764_10158870639517129_6378834480244192753_n.jpg

JudyJudyJudy
57 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Good posting. Their last great leader was Jeremy C.  Least he had balls. 

28 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I've said it for years. Labour are finished. 

It wouldn't matter who they put at the wheel. They're a party who have lost their relevance and lost their core. 

Not great when your trying to flush away a stubborn jobby like Spaffer 

Unfortunately they are. Sitting on the fence can cause splinters really.  They should know that.

Konrad von Carstein
45 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Rarely do you see such a comprehensive,  articulate,  eloquent set of opinions laid out. 

Is there a link to this interview?

2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Is there a link to this interview?

Might be available on the website.

Another one of wee Doogily's reasons for staying with Spaffer is that it's too difficult and time consuming to change leader.

A moronic,  docile,  cowardly scumbag.

The Mighty Thor
18 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Another one of wee Doogily's reasons for staying with Spaffer is that it's too difficult and time consuming to change leader.

A moronic,  docile,  cowardly scumbag.

Doogz is a shitehawk. 

Sooperstar
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

I was watching at the time and I thought his 'why are only you allowed to come back' comment was about her asking a follow-up question when nobody else had. 

Btw why the **** should we move on?
I still haven't forgiven Dundee or St Mirren for 1986! I've got plenty of room left to resent the lying ****er in No 10

maroonlegions

What most Tories are forgetting here is that the Eton Mess is setting a precedence that its ok to LIE to parliament.

That accountability, responsability , moral duties are beyond parliamentary conduct.

Young Tories like him and, those on here that are trying to do a sneaky, and rather ungentlemanly ad hoc spin of the severity of his PM duties to the public are learning by his example.

The glaring truth here is what else has this man and his aids  lied about??

maroonlegions
18 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

20220417_112111.jpg.6889d137487d061dfe6c8e0851d1b1ef.jpg

Top meme.

:rofl:

He is not very bright.

He cant help the shit fest coming from his sun dont shine.

Classic Boris the utter garbage that he posts.He will give the Eton Mess a run for his money.

Just glad he is nowhere near political decision making.

Even one of his critics who speaks out against him,  Tobias Elwood,  could only relate this matter to the prospects of the Tories winning the next election.  Everything viewed through that lens.  "How will we win the election?  Well,  we wont".

Even the outspoken,  seemingly serious ones like him are really only interested for themselves.  

The real issue is the future integrity of democracy,  the parliament and the great offices of state.  It's all currently in the incinerator but all that matters is them staying at the controls.

6 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Did they just sashay past the security staff?

Brilliant 

5 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

And this is what those who defend the indefensible fail to grasp. 

They're called tories, or scum to normal people

dobmisterdobster

It's called Right to Silence.

Some people knew better than to sign their own confession. Can't fault them for that. 🤷‍♂️

SectionDJambo
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Even one of his critics who speaks out against him,  Tobias Elwood,  could only relate this matter to the prospects of the Tories winning the next election.  Everything viewed through that lens.  "How will we win the election?  Well,  we wont".

Even the outspoken,  seemingly serious ones like him are really only interested for themselves.  

The real issue is the future integrity of democracy,  the parliament and the great offices of state.  It's all currently in the incinerator but all that matters is them staying at the controls.

He maybe knows that there's little point trying to persuade them to get rid of him for reasons of honesty and integrity, so he's trying the self preservation angle instead. If, as time goes by, Johnson becomes a liability over this shameful affair, they'll drop him. Particularly the new "red wall" MPs still think Johnson can keep them in the HoC. Time will tell.

4 hours ago, Boab said:

Ironically it’s Christmas come early for the Nats if he continues.

They are probably happy to have a pathological liar and a criminal in charge. It helps their cause no end.

That’s not toys out the pram insults incidentally, it’s facts.

I love how the media spin these things, using words like “ misled. “

It’s lying in every way possible.

I detest that fat tory mess but the longer the English tolerate him the better for Scotland. 

maroonlegions
7 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Yip SELFSERVATIVES is their new name, ditch the conservatives, do they want a rebrand,  seems  it. 

2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I detest that fat tory mess but the longer the English tolerate him the better for Scotland. 

It will be. Wee Dross has one testicle either side of the fence on a weekly basis. 

4 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Some people knew better than to sign their own confession. Can't fault them for that. 🤷‍♂️

CPS Guidance
Section 37 allows an inference to be drawn when a Defendant fails or refuses to account for his presence at a particular place where it is believed that he may have committed an offence.

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, dobmisterdobster said:

You mean act in the cowardly way , and hope you snake out of it. Is this what you want , snakes and liars that control over our  lives.

Narcissism is now in the Tory mantra if you like it or not.

Poring more petrol on the fire of LIES , the snake that eats itself.

11 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's quite staggering, and eye opening how many won't put their head above the parapet. You expect the few who get up and pamper him with questions about Ukraine etc but those who believe in the office and democracy are nowhere to be seen in the main. Did they never believe it, or is it a tactical decision now? 

Before an influx of abuse, I'm not comparing the two, but it's a sorry state of affairs where Starmer even got himself into a position where he could have doubt cast on his actions as a distraction ploy. It was an open goal to Boris recalling that Starmer called for his resignation when under investigation.

Whilst 'Sir Beer Korma' did make me chuckle it was just another insight into Boris not taking it seriously.

dobmisterdobster
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

You mean act in the cowardly way , and hope you snake out of it. Is this what you want , snakes and liars that control over our  lives.

Narcissism is now in the Tory mantra if you like it or not.

Poring more petrol on the fire of LIES , the snake that eats itself.

Silence is a legal right. Nothing cowardly about it.

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It's quite staggering, and eye opening how many won't put their head above the parapet. You expect the few who get up and pamper him with questions about Ukraine etc but those who believe in the office and democracy are nowhere to be seen in the main. Did they never believe it, or is it a tactical decision now? 

Before an influx of abuse, I'm not comparing the two, but it's a sorry state of affairs where Starmer even got himself into a position where he could have doubt cast on his actions as a distraction ploy. It was an open goal to Boris recalling that Starmer called for his resignation when under investigation.

Whilst 'Sir Beer Korma' did make me chuckle it was just another insight into Boris not taking it seriously.

Straight from Tory HQ social media forums.

Chuckle away its gonna end in tears.