More Tory lies

aussieh

dobmisterdobster

Rishi could afford to buy everybody in Britain a Greggs sausage roll and still have enough money left over for a steak bake.

This says a lot about our society 😔

• Replies 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I P Knightley
5 hours ago, Victorian said:

It's better being kept simple and stripped back to two things.

1.  Is it plausible that the PM had no knowledge or sense of the catalogue of activities going on?  

I hardly think so.  To allow a continuation of the routine activities is incompetent,  negligent,  utter stupidity.

2.  Is it plausible that the PM's commons denials were issued in good faith of being in receipt of the facts?  

No.  He's pictured as being in the middle of one of the events.  He received a FPN himself for a different event.  In no reality is it plausible that he issued truthful information,  or that he believed he did.

Ministers need to be forced to abide by the code regarding misleading parliament.  For very good reason.  If they're able to willfully do so in one context,  what is to prevent it becoming routine and normal?  What are the consequences of ministers misleading parliament during much more serious circumstances?

It's as serious as perjury in a court of law.  It must be upheld and him being forced to go.

Thank you for steering the thread back towards sanity.

2 hours ago, micole said:

So... it now comes to light that Rishi Sunak's wife was part owner of Lava Mayfair Club Ltd (a private membership gym), which collapsed last year owing almost £44million to creditors, including £374,000 to HMRC!
Another of Mrs Sunak's ventures... Mrs Wordsmith (an education business) went into administration last year owing £16.3million – after receiving a £1.3million loan from the Government's "Future Fund"!
OH IT GETS WORSE... Digme Fitness (which she owns 100% of) received up to £635,000 of furlough money... before it then closed its eight studios in London and Oxford... still owing HMRC £415,000!

So .... Mr Sunak introduces the furlough scheme ...  and the woman he's sleeping with benefits by up to £635,000!
Mr Sunak oversees the rules regarding Non-Dom status ... and the woman he's sleeping with benefits by over £20 million!
Mr Sunak is in charge of ensuring that the UK maximises its tax revenue... yet the woman he's sleeping with has been active in, or has owned, companies going bust owing a staggering £789,000 to HMRC!

Mr Sunak says his wife's tax affairs are none of OUR business... he can feck RIGHT off!!

Arrogance in almost immeasurable amounts!

Now I lifted this from another forum, if any of this is true ( and I don't know) surly questions have to be asked.

Neil Doncaster will let THE Akshata Murthy retain her trophies and start afresh in division 2.

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Sajid Javid’s brother is also a senior figure in the Met.

I wonder why they’ve been so lenient on Boris and the torys, when compared to the average punter…

Sadiq Khan has demanded an explanation from the Met about how they decided some events resulted in fines, and other didn't. 

Could be a big day tomorrow if the Sue Gray report gets published with names & photos.   :arry:   

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Rishi could afford to buy everybody in Britain a Greggs sausage roll and still have enough money left over for a steak bake.

This says a lot about our society 😔

Apparently you could give every household in Britain £38k for the price it’s costing for the queens jubilee. Im not suggesting you do that btw but for an example it’s mental. 
Rishi Sunak should be about a million miles from the chancellors job imo. How on earth can anyone with that wealth make decisions about people who are struggling. 

dobmisterdobster
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Apparently you could give every household in Britain £38k for the price it’s costing for the queens jubilee. Im not suggesting you do that btw but for an example it’s mental. 
Rishi Sunak should be about a million miles from the chancellors job imo. How on earth can anyone with that wealth make decisions about people who are struggling. 

People come up with that figure when the use the old long-scale billion figure which has been obsolete for decades. The figure is a lot closer to £38.

A lot of gullible people will believe anything they read online.

The Mighty Thor

People getting drawn in to thinking this is about covid.

It's not. It's about law breaking.

Breaking the laws that were specifically put in place weeks earlier by Johnson's government and then roundly ignored by Johnson and those in his employ.

That's what this is all about. 

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

People getting drawn in to thinking this is about covid.

It's not. It's about law breaking.

Breaking the laws that were specifically put in place weeks earlier by Johnson's government and then roundly ignored by Johnson and those in his employ.

That's what this is all about. 

Not long to wait now Thor. When the report is out it will be mayhem. 

10 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It’s not about what you said, it’s about the use of emoji’s that clearly indicate you don’t understand the situation, or don’t have a grasp on the reality of the situation. Perhaps learning to read the room is something you should consider.

And with regards to “looking for bites”, I make points that I believe are justified and rational, if someone replies with differing views or challenges my points, I’ll listen to what they have to say, and respond accordingly.

If you truly believe that constitutes “looking for bites” then I’m afraid that’s your problem, and not mine.

I did read the room, weirdo’s and lefties mostly. 

I notice you followed up your post by  trolling James again. To think you are involved in the education system. 😂

Don’t twist my words to make yourself look good Alex, it isn’t a good look for a hypocrite or a bully asi will happily point this out. 👍

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Not long to wait now Thor. When the report is out it will be mayhem. 

All of it was avoidable. If Spaffer had not behaved like the laws he drafted didn't apply to him and if he hadn't further compounded it by lying about it to Parliament then none of this would have happened. 

We wouldn't have needed a half million pound 'investigation'.

We wouldn't have needed to have civil servants doing reports.

It should be mayhem when the report comes out.

6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

All of it was avoidable. If Spaffer had not behaved like the laws he drafted didn't apply to him and if he hadn't further compounded it by lying about it to Parliament then none of this would have happened. 

We wouldn't have needed a half million pound 'investigation'.

We wouldn't have needed to have civil servants doing reports.

It should be mayhem when the report comes out.

Unfortunately some people just can’t own their mistakes. If he had put his hands up at the start it would have been done and dusted by now. Lack of quality leaders ready to step into his shoes and lack of opposition has given him an untouchable confidence. Grey report will end that though. 

Edited by Dazo

The Mighty Thor
46 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Unfortunately some people just can’t own their mistakes. If he had put his hands up at the start it would have been done and dusted by now. Lack of quality leaders ready to step into his shoes and lack of opposition has given him an untouchable confidence. Grey report will end that though. 

Unfortunately Spaffer is cut from a different cloth from most of us.

His narcissism is off the scale. He simply does not believe that the laws and rules apply to him. 

Make no mistake he will try to bluster his way through this and there will probably be enough morally bankrupt MP's in his own party that will ensure he does. 

The biggest statement of it all is that there's a whole lot of people in England (and I daresay Scotland) who will back him thinking that he's done nothing wrong. 

What a country eh?

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

People come up with that figure when the use the old long-scale billion figure which has been obsolete for decades. The figure is a lot closer to £38.

A lot of gullible people will believe anything they read online.

Seems so. Mugged myself off there :lol: 

Shooter McGavin
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

I did read the room, weirdo’s and lefties mostly. 

I notice you followed up your post by  trolling James again. To think you are involved in the education system. 😂

Don’t twist my words to make yourself look good Alex, it isn’t a good look for a hypocrite or a bully asi will happily point this out. 👍

Do you consider people “weirdos” for being furious that a sitting prime minister lies to parliament, misleads parliament and breaks the law?

Because being furious at all of the above seems pretty rational, wouldn’t you agree?

What post are you referring to? Also, I suspect you’ve maybe got the wrong person here as with regards to being involved in the education system I don’t have a clue what you’re on about.

You seem to be trying to cause a situation between me and James, who I’ve been having a back and forth discussion with recently due to us having differing views and opinions, y’know cause that’s how adults conduct themselves, not silly little arguments like the ones you’re making.

If James believes I have crossed some sort of line, then I’d be happy to listen to what he has to say on that front. But until then, stop trying to create a narrative that I’ve somehow crossed a line when having a discussion with him or deliberately trying to antagonise him.

If you can also give me an example of how I’ve twisted your words that would be great.

10 hours ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

I’m sorry you felt the need to bleach your shopping. I don’t know anybody else who watched the daily press conferences or news bulletins and felt that was the take-away message. Glad you didn’t keep doing that for long.

I think trying to re-write history and suggest you “saw through” the Covid restrictions is a different matter though. You followed the rules like most people. You’re just different in the sense you had an overreaction to the pandemic early doors before moving to where most of us were.

A few people bleached their shopping. Jason Leach said he did that at start before they realised risk was breathing it in.

Anyone arguing the restrictions were wrong needs to tell us they are happy for more deaths. A lot more deaths. 800,000 was the March 2020 scientific Government projection. And bodies all over the place, no one getting any treatment by NHS.

JudyJudyJudy
36 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

A few people bleached their shopping. Jason Leach said he did that at start before they realised risk was breathing it in.

Anyone arguing the restrictions were wrong needs to tell us they are happy for more deaths. A lot more deaths. 800,000 was the March 2020 scientific Government projection. And bodies all over the place, no one getting any treatment by NHS.

Thank you 👍

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Unfortunately Spaffer is cut from a different cloth from most of us.

His narcissism is off the scale. He simply does not believe that the laws and rules apply to him. 

Make no mistake he will try to bluster his way through this and there will probably be enough morally bankrupt MP's in his own party that will ensure he does. 

The biggest statement of it all is that there's a whole lot of people in England (and I daresay Scotland) who will back him thinking that he's done nothing wrong. 

What a country eh?

He will try but I think the report will be the last of his lives used up. I also think his support from within and from the electorate will have evaporated. I’m not sure how anyone can back him following the publication. 

As I said the lack of proper challengers from within the Tory party and a pathetic opposition are the reason this has continued to drag on. 

Edited by Dazo

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

BBC investigation for Panorama proved the staff knew what they were doing was against the rules. 

Is this even up for debate ? 

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Is this even up for debate ? 

Government position has been to deny they did anything wrong. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Government position has been to deny they did anything wrong. 

Yeah but surely most people stop believing that a while a go ? I mean I don’t think I’ve spoken to a single person who actually believes they didn’t know they were breaking the rules. 

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Yeah but surely most people stop believing that a while a go ? I mean I don’t think I’ve spoken to a single person who actually believes they didn’t know they were breaking the rules. 

It will change now because they can't really dispute the Sue Gray report.

And junior civil servants will be disciplined. Some senior people have already left though details not given.

But the whole Government position is to deny they did anything wrong. 

It's obvious that the report is going to be very critical of Johnson.  And remember how often this pending report was cited by him as the definitive work to determine the facts and conclusions.

What next?  Resign with a shred of integrity?  Not in this universe.  The office he holds will just be dragged further into the sewers by another round of bluster,  evasion,  distraction,  outright lies.

Thursday or Friday we're going to hear all about the urgent cost of living support that wasn't even available as an option a few days ago.

Go figure.

12 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

they’ve also tried and in some cases succeeded in turning the public against each other to distract away from the mass feeding from the trough

without getting into a covid debate - we would be led to believe that this would have been an extreme covid hotspot - seems like none of them felt particularly at risk (for them or their relatives) despite boris’s earlier near death experience so it’s not adding-up on that front either

I made this exact point earlier in the thread.

It's rather convenient that the focus is on partygate meanwhile grand theft was committed as the example given a couple of posts ago from Jack D.

Footballfirst

The pictures are clearly for BoJo's benefit as he won't bother reading the text.

When he speaks to parliament he will make the observation that it was only a small glass of wine in each photo, and that it tasted crap anyway.

AlimOzturk

Wtf does the Boris get to see the report before anyone else does? He is subject to that very same report ffs

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Wtf does the Boris get to see the report before anyone else does? He is subject to that very same report ffs

I think she reports to him as a direct employ.

Personally I hope she dumps the whole thing un-censored online.

Punks No Deid

I'm sure I read somewhere that parliament breaks tomorrow until 6th June for Whitsun recess. Coincidental timing? 🤔

Edited by Punks No Deid

Footballfirst
11 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

The report was commissioned by the PM, therefore it's report will be presented to him.

It was never an independent report, but an internal No. 10 report covering the Government and civil service employees.

Edited by Footballfirst

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that parliament breaks tomorrow until 6th June for Whitsun recess. Coincidental timing? 🤔

Hopefully someone puts a note on Rees-Mogg's desk saying that they popped by but he wasn't there.

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Pretty accurate forecast of how it'll go today

And he will probably ramp up the “ fear factor “ about monkey pox for future distraction , oblivious or unconcerned about how it may impact on some peoples anxieties . Distraction 

manaliveits105

It’s amusing watching the scummy journos reading through the report live on various tv stations and trying to find something - I’m sure our resident experts are too . 

Theres a war on and a cost of living crisis - time to move on now 

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

It’s amusing watching the scummy journos reading through the report live on various tv stations and trying to find something - I’m sure our resident experts are too . 

Totally.

Accepting we have a lying Government just interested in themselves is very healthy.

Boris doesn't have  the yachts or mansions Putin has so it's fine. 

Senior leadership bears responsibility for events that should not have taken place.  Photographs show most senior leader present at events.  Most senior leader previously stated that events did not take place.

But all that will be said is that lessons learned.  He's kicking the can down the road to the privileges committee stage,  which will conclude in the autumn.

No shame or integrity.  He'll need to be scraped off the No10 wallpaper to get him out.

Sue Gray says disciplinary action is for others. But implies junior staff should not be disciplined because it was the most senior staff who were present and organised the events. 

JudyJudyJudy

The report notes “ poor treatment of cleaning and security staff “ Quelle surprise . 

Konrad von Carstein
13 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Better to have people think that you are a fool, than speak and confirm it for them...

Starmer avoids questioning the PM about the report for now, and goes on the cost of living. 
Then blindsides him with the U turn attack after the reading the report. 

Edited by Imaman

manaliveits105
6 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Better to have people think that you are a fool, than speak and confirm it for them...

Glad you live by that code