More Tory lies

aussieh

WorldChampions1902
9 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The media’s salty tears are delicious 

time to move on comrades 

The time to move on will be when Bunter moves out. Not long now.

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dobmisterdobster
9 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

I would imagine these “Rule Britannia” people will stop short of doing away with fuel being sold in litres, thus bringing back gallons. Can you imagine the jaw dropping when the price of a gallon of fuel is displayed at a filling station.

I remember when a gallon of petrol hit £1. There was outrage.

Miles per litre is an odd measurement you have to admit.

16 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The media’s salty tears are delicious 

time to move on comrades 

Looking good

WorldChampions1902
8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

https://www.ft.com/content/f029f5df-46c0-4188-832c-e7d920ed2e76

Moving to imperial measurements will increase prices due to relabelling.

And yet the fat tory gimp Boris will still go ahead with it to appease the fat, racist gammon that vote him in.

GOOD OL’ BLIGHTY EH 🇬🇧

Yet another government-imposed inflationary measure whilst this Junta maintains it’s mantra that inflation is caused by factors outside its control.:phface:

Shooter McGavin
8 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Yet another government-imposed inflationary measure whilst this Junta maintains it’s mantra that inflation is caused by factors outside its control.:phface:

There’s proper thick people out there, and on this thread, who will defend it and say “it’s an important part of British heritage!”

It’s like when kids are starving on school holidays, and gammon tell them to look at Big Ben or sing God Save the Queen to be inspired and lift their spirits.

Proper weirdos.

Unknown user

_124965859_i-nc.thumb.png.206d07b8001e4c002ddf652964766d88.png

I don't know if this is true, but they tend not to be dramatic. It makes grim reading; environment, workers' rights, transport, tax, health and safety regulations to be repealed?

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't know if this is true, but they tend not to be dramatic. It makes grim reading; environment, workers' rights, transport, tax, health and safety regulations to be repealed?

The far-right frothers will be foaming at the gash at the opportunity to rip up protections. 

What a ****ing dumpster-fire of a country we will end up. 

Shooter McGavin
2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The far-right frothers will be foaming at the gash at the opportunity to rip up protections. 

What a ****ing dumpster-fire of a country we will end up. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Scottish electorate favour the risk, and uncertainty of independence, over the guaranteed brain damage of staying tethered to little England, and the racist, poverty ridden utopia they’re hellbent on creating.

I P Knightley
9 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Spaffer will soon put a stop to that. He hates the scousers as much as he hates the sweaties.

I saw the 'good luck' video he recorded for Rangers in their UEFA final but haven't seen the one he did for Liverpool.

Anyone got a link? ;)

(Even if there was one, I couldn't force myself to look at it.)

JudyJudyJudy
39 minutes ago, Smithee said:

They have been desperate to get torn into workers rights . B****** 

Unknown user
37 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

They have been desperate to get torn into workers rights . B****** 

They have indeed, and with incredible timing, powerful unions are planning to flex their ability to bring the country to a standstill this summer. I fear the worst for the future of unions if this goes ahead.

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

British Airways Sikorsky S-61 crash, July 1983: 20 dead.

Polmont rail accident, July 1984: 13 dead.

Bradford City stadium fire, May 1985: 56 dead.

British Airtours flight 28M crash, August 1985: 55 dead.

British International Helicopters Chinook crash, November 1986: 45 dead.

Herland of Free Enterprise sinking, March 1987, 193 dead.

King's Cross fire, November 1987: 31 dead.

Piper Alpha explosion and fire, July 1988, 167 dead.

Clapham Junction rail accident, December 1988: 35 dead.

Kegworth air crash, January 1989, 47 dead.

Hillsborough disaster, April 1989: 97 dead.

Marchioness crash and boat sinking, August 1989, 51 dead.

It was those catastrophes, and many more smaller but similar incidents, that led to the development of a "health and safety" culture in Britain - one which the British persuaded the rest of Europe to adopt as well.  All of those awful events in the 1980s led to changes in health and safety procedures or law.

If you abandon what you've carefully built since the early 90s, you will get the same kind of accidents happening again.

A Boy Named Crow
20 hours ago, Taffin said:

The imperial measurements would be the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

Beyond pints and mph, I wouldn't have a clue on what it all meant.

Just wait till the frothing idiots decide it's patriotic to reverse decimalisation..pounds, shillings and pence for you old chap!

Seymour M Hersh
21 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

I would imagine these “Rule Britannia” people will stop short of doing away with fuel being sold in litres, thus bringing back gallons. Can you imagine the jaw dropping when the price of a gallon of fuel is displayed at a filling station.

I remember when a gallon of petrol hit £1. There was outrage.

It's the same price in pounds at the end of the day. 

The Mighty Thor
8 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

There’s proper thick people out there, and on this thread, who will defend it and say “it’s an important part of British heritage!”

It’s like when kids are starving on school holidays, and gammon tell them to look at Big Ben or sing God Save the Queen to be inspired and lift their spirits.

Proper weirdos.

No they made them sing One Britain (Great Nation) in classrooms on June 23rd Brexit Day. 

Kim Jung Un was said to be very impressed. 

Shooter McGavin
6 hours ago, Ulysses said:

British Airways Sikorsky S-61 crash, July 1983: 20 dead.

Polmont rail accident, July 1984: 13 dead.

Bradford City stadium fire, May 1985: 56 dead.

British Airtours flight 28M crash, August 1985: 55 dead.

British International Helicopters Chinook crash, November 1986: 45 dead.

Herland of Free Enterprise sinking, March 1987, 193 dead.

King's Cross fire, November 1987: 31 dead.

Piper Alpha explosion and fire, July 1988, 167 dead.

Clapham Junction rail accident, December 1988: 35 dead.

Kegworth air crash, January 1989, 47 dead.

Hillsborough disaster, April 1989: 97 dead.

Marchioness crash and boat sinking, August 1989, 51 dead.

It was those catastrophes, and many more smaller but similar incidents, that led to the development of a "health and safety" culture in Britain - one which the British persuaded the rest of Europe to adopt as well.  All of those awful events in the 1980s led to changes in health and safety procedures or law.

If you abandon what you've carefully built since the early 90s, you will get the same kind of accidents happening again.

Yep, but as long as it improves a companies bottom line, and allows them to exploit their workforce, torys will be creaming themselves to give it the green light.

And the gammon that vote for them will come out with the usual,

”Back in my day, we worked 22 hour shifts and filled our lungs with toxic material whilst doing so! Kids these days are soft! 🇬🇧

Edited by Shooter McGavin

Shooter McGavin
5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

No they made them sing One Britain (Great Nation) in classrooms on June 23rd Brexit Day. 

Kim Jung Un was said to be very impressed. 

Christ, I’ve just remembered how tragic that was.

Kids shaking with hunger, too malnourished to even concentrate, but aye, let’s all get them to sing “strong Britain, great nation”

Torys backed the plan unsurprisingly, creeps.

The Mighty Thor

Andrea Leadsom has broken ranks against Spaffer.

She was doing well until she mentioned her personal integrity 😂

Rats in a sack!

:greggy:

Leadsom's not the best of news for Spaffer if taken at face value.  She could be a precursor of a good few more.

But...

The 54 letters is only the first stage.  He would likely scrape through the full confidence motion vote and then he's unflushable for 12 months.  It's a system exposed to a bit of manipulation.  It's entirely plausible that Spaffer's wee worker bees could engineer a confidence motion in the belief that he would win it and gain safety.  

I P Knightley
3 hours ago, Victorian said:

Leadsom's not the best of news for Spaffer if taken at face value.  She could be a precursor of a good few more.

But...

The 54 letters is only the first stage.  He would likely scrape through the full confidence motion vote and then he's unflushable for 12 months.  It's a system exposed to a bit of manipulation.  It's entirely plausible that Spaffer's wee worker bees could engineer a confidence motion in the belief that he would win it and gain safety.  

"Unflushable" but still a great big turd that's stinking the place out and everyone knows it's a great big turd.

I'd be surprised if he lost the vote of confidence given the number of craven lickspittles who line up to polish his ring but it will be like Teresa May's 'victory', spelling an inevitable end and leaving him as a lame duck.

It was only a couple of months ago that Loathesome Leadsom was leading the battle (on Johnson's behalf) to protect that Tory MP who subsequently had to resign for his inappropriate lobbying. I reckon she knows more from behind the scenes that has brought her out of the woodwork.

"Boris! Boris! The people are suffering! They can't afford electricity!!"

"I know what, we'll let them make vacuum cleaners that use more electricity! RULE BRITTANNIA"

Unknown user
7 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Great news be able to go to Aldi and ask for a forpit of tatties 

And a muffet of tea

The Mighty Thor
10 minutes ago, Cade said:

"Boris! Boris! The people are suffering! They can't afford electricity!!"

"I know what, we'll let them make vacuum cleaners that use more electricity! RULE BRITTANNIA"

Tax dodging James Dyson will be delighted with that. He'll make his superpowered vacuums in Singapore for an added Brexit bonus that Moggy missed.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Well its official the lunatics in number 10 are now beyond reproach.  

284351613_5097624770348965_3365830148362188144_n.jpg

its so hard to tell nowadays whether these are parody accounts. 

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

its so hard to tell nowadays whether these are parody accounts. 

Who cares when its 100% on the money..

Tories will be saying the exact same  thing.:whistling:

There are ways to tell if its a legit account.

Thought you would have known that. :smuggy:

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Who cares when its 100% on the money..

Tories will be saying the exact same  thing.:whistling:

There are ways to tell if its a legit account.

Thought you would have known that. :smuggy:

I couldn’t arsed looking it up

on twitter ! I just assumed it was probably a legit one but he’s parodying other Brexit moronic ones 

maroonlegions
Just now, JamesM48 said:

I couldn’t arsed looking it up

on twitter ! I just assumed it was probably a legit one but he’s parodying other Brexit moronic ones 

"Parodying" seems like a new phrase.:greggy:

Assuming is not..Brexit moronic , i like that though. :levein_interesting: 

maroonlegions
10 minutes ago, Imaman said:

One litre of beer as opposed to one imperial pint of beer. 

Imperialism eh and we know just how well that ended ..:whistling: 

I P Knightley
4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

"Parodying" seems like a new phrase.:greggy:

Assuming is not..Brexit moronic , i like that though. :levein_interesting: 

Some excellent parody accounts out there and it's always worth looking at the responses from the gullible sods whose immediate response is a knee-jerk, assuming that the posting is genuine and getting hot under the collar.

It's not a parody but there was an excellent speaker at the NRA conference over the weekend. The guy took to the mic to thank Warren LaPierre for giving thoughts and prayers to victims of mass shootings. He listed a good half dozen such events, completely straight-faced and received a round of applause. Plenty of responses to the clip decrying the NRA for their attitude that thoughts and prayers do the job. Americans don't do irony so well.

Another great parody account is @rosieisaholt who puts out regular video clips of her character as a tory MP. She's been doing it for ages but still hooks plenty of mugs.

maroonlegions
21 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Some excellent parody accounts out there and it's always worth looking at the responses from the gullible sods whose immediate response is a knee-jerk, assuming that the posting is genuine and getting hot under the collar.

It's not a parody but there was an excellent speaker at the NRA conference over the weekend. The guy took to the mic to thank Warren LaPierre for giving thoughts and prayers to victims of mass shootings. He listed a good half dozen such events, completely straight-faced and received a round of applause. Plenty of responses to the clip decrying the NRA for their attitude that thoughts and prayers do the job. Americans don't do irony so well.

Another great parody account is @rosieisaholt who puts out regular video clips of her character as a tory MP. She's been doing it for ages but still hooks plenty of mugs.

So in hindsight there are some right cheeky wee blighters using the "parody"  cloaking device..

MSM are not far of the "parody" mindset.  :smuggy: 

JudyJudyJudy
44 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Not surprisingly I’ve been caught out with some of them 😂

The Standards guy at Parliament has criticised the Prime Minister for not referring to the Ministerial Code in his response to the Sue Gray report. 

As breaking the law breaches the Ministerial Code.

IMG_20220531_191853.jpg

Edited by Mikey1874

A Boy Named Crow
7 hours ago, Imaman said:

One litre of beer as opposed to one imperial pint of beer. 

1,000ml, now that's a pint! Imperial pint loving gammons are lightweights!

Sooperstar
13 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

1,000ml, now that's a pint! Imperial pint loving gammons are lightweights!

A megapint.

47 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Met Police maintaining law and order 

This week, The Met had yet another appeal denied against the high court ruling that their handling of the vigil was in breach of the rights of the attendees.

Now they're just being vindictive.

That organisation is corrupt from the top down.