• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He started PMQs by announcing a billion pound deal with Qatar about energy investment. 
He is slippery turd. 

JudyJudyJudy

Blackford doing his “ Wicker man “  Calvinist minister Edward Woodward impression , when he spoke about “ drinking and debauchery” at the parties 😂😂

manaliveits105
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Blackford doing his “ Wicker man “  Calvinist minister Edward Woodward impression , when he spoke about “ drinking and debauchery” at the parties 😂😂

Hibbypotamus is a pure embarrassment 

Blindsided again by his own backbencher who challenged him on not allowing ministers and aids from attending a committee interrogation. 

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

drinking and debauchery”

The Eton Mess is an expert at that it seems. 
we’ve seen the pictures and he has the (numerous) kids 

Edited by Imaman

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Imaman said:

The Eton Mess is an expert at that it seems. 
we’ve seen the pictures and he has the (numerous) kids 

It was just the term “ debauchery “ which seems rather hyperbolic ! Like it wax akin to Roman orgies ! 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It was just the term “ debauchery “ which seems rather hyperbolic ! Like it wax akin to Roman orgies ! 

Could well have been Roman (Eton) orgies. 

Edited by Imaman

"... would like to correct the record... " (regarding statements to the house)

Aye?

What... now that the lies are exposed?  You don't get to slither away that glibly.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

The report notes “ poor treatment of cleaning and security staff “ Quelle surprise . 

Did they just sashay past the security staff?

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Ach most of them are away for lunch 

now - yesterdays news already 

That’s about it really . No massive smoking gun , which we were lead to believe from a poster on this  was in the report . 

Shooter McGavin

If Boris Johnson doesn’t resign, then every Prime Minister here after has free reign to lie to parliament, mislead parliament & break the law.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Did they just sashay past the security staff?

No sashaying is more about confidence and pride in oneself , it’s not a rude or contemptuous behaviours really . Unlike those higher up  civil servants

BFC95A63-F16E-460C-94F3-7542B95F6180.gif

manaliveits105
4 minutes ago, Imaman said:

Joanna Cherry saying the Met May have nobbled. I think they were as was Sue Gray imo 

zat right aye :gok:

Shooter McGavin

Boris and the torys are in the unbelievable position where they can just say words, they don’t have to have any meaning or truth behind them, and their obedient lap dogs will lap it up.

There’s nothing they can’t do, where they won’t lose support.

Deviants the lot of them.

dobmisterdobster

FTmcO6_X0AEnEUv.jpg.e00313511df0eb5d545e065910fb05e0.jpg

This is the wildest party I have ever seen. Rishi is just standing there... menacingly.

manaliveits105
3 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

This is the wildest party I have ever seen. Rishi is just standing there... menacingly.

I’m outraged 

Shooter McGavin
7 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

The actual report states that was from a gathering, not a party.

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Debauchery ! Bloody sinners 

Tory pigs can ridicule the nature of every rule breaking event all they like.  It cannot spirit away the fact that pig #1 repeatedly misled parliament about it.  

Lone Striker
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sue Gray says disciplinary action is for others. But implies junior staff should not be disciplined because it was the most senior staff who were present and organised the events. 

Yes - I wish an MP had pressed him on this in PMQs.   "Prime Minister, you've  agreed that its unacceptable to abuse or  insult cleaning & security staff.    The report doesn't detail what form the abuse took - so can you give an example of a form of abuse which should result in disciplinary action and possible dismissal .... especially if the perpetrator was a senior official at Number 10 ?  "

The Mighty Thor
40 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No sashaying is more about confidence and pride in oneself , it’s not a rude or contemptuous behaviours really . Unlike those higher up  civil servants

BFC95A63-F16E-460C-94F3-7542B95F6180.gif

oh I don't know mate, deliberately ignoring someone asking you to obey the legislation shows a lot more than confidence and pride. It displays the very behaviours you were criticising a few posts ago.

Each to their own though eh?

Shooter McGavin
26 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Debauchery ! Bloody sinners 

I think Ian Blackfords debauchery comment was with regards to the 16 illegal parties that took place in which MP’s threw up, were involved in altercations, a panic button was triggered leading to the police showing up and eventually issuing 126 fines.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

oh I don't know mate, deliberately ignoring someone asking you to obey the legislation shows a lot more than confidence and pride. It displays the very behaviours you were criticising a few posts ago.

Each to their own though eh?

My post was about how the higher up civil servants treated cleaners and security ! 

WorldChampions1902
53 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

If Boris Johnson doesn’t resign, then every Prime Minister here after has free reign to lie to parliament, mislead parliament & break the law.

And this is what those who defend the indefensible fail to grasp. 

Shooter McGavin
3 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

And this is what those who defend the indefensible fail to grasp. 

It’s beyond reckless and It’s setting an extremely dangerous precedent.

The fact that literal evidence is being willingly ignored, police fines overlooked, this is the Prime Minister ffs.

9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It’s beyond reckless and It’s setting an extremely dangerous precedent.

The fact that literal evidence is being willingly ignored, police fines overlooked, this is the Prime Minister ffs.

Exactly. The PM cannot break the law and still be PM. Why should any of us abide by the law if those who make them don't. It’s really that black and white  

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

That’s about it really . No massive smoking gun , which we were lead to believe from a poster on this  was in the report . 

That’s not how it works in the real world. One person getting away with something doesn’t give a free pass to everyone else to also break the law. You’d have to be a special kind of stupid to think like that. 

Boris absolutely should go and so should many other ministers, aides and civil servants. Looks like they are going to brazen this one out though. Have to say it would be pretty impressive if they pull this off. 

The Mighty Thor
29 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

My post was about how the higher up civil servants treated cleaners and security ! 

I know it was. I'm referring to a wee spot of hypocrisy as you open boasted about doing the same to a security guard at St James Centre.

We'll not even go down the wait staff rabbit hole either 😉 

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Boris absolutely should go and so should many other ministers, aides and civil servants. Looks like they are going to brazen this one out though. Have to say it would be pretty impressive if they pull this off. 

As I said to you earlier, it's the biggest statement on the state of this country that everyone knows that he's ripping the pish and still, and still his MPs stand behind him, the Nazi & the Express stand behind him, the absolute mug punters stand behind him.

That's not the kind of country I want to live in.

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

As I said to you earlier, it's the biggest statement on the state of this country that everyone knows that he's ripping the pish and still, and still his MPs stand behind him, the Nazi & the Express stand behind him, the absolute mug punters stand behind him.

That's not the kind of country I want to live in.

Not totally aimed at you but I think it’s easy or lazy just to blame the state of the country or call people mugs, pigs, reptiles or whatever the latest nickname is for people who vote Tory. It’s toys out the pram stuff. Unless there is an election the quality of opposition is the starting point for getting rid of bad governments. I don’t believe the UK is a stupid population but their hands are tied until we get the chance to vote.  

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I know it was. I'm referring to a wee spot of hypocrisy as you open boasted about doing the same to a security guard at St James Centre.

Please no again I’ve got monkey pox to

feed my anxiety now ! 😎😂

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Just one more thing ! As Columbo would say . the difference was I wasn’t making the rules and attention to endure people to follow them 

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Not totally aimed at you but I think it’s easy or lazy just to blame the state of the country or call people mugs, pigs, reptiles or whatever the latest nickname is for people who vote Tory. It’s toys out the pram stuff. Unless there is an election the quality of opposition is the starting point for getting rid of bad governments. I don’t believe the UK is a stupid population but their hands are tied until we get the chance to vote.  

Ironically it’s Christmas come early for the Nats if he continues.

They are probably happy to have a pathological liar and a criminal in charge. It helps their cause no end.

That’s not toys out the pram insults incidentally, it’s facts.

I love how the media spin these things, using words like “ misled. “

It’s lying in every way possible.

JudyJudyJudy
27 minutes ago, Dazo said:

That’s not how it works in the real world. One person getting away with something doesn’t give a free pass to everyone else to also break the law. You’d have to be a special kind of stupid to think like that. 

Yes I agree he should go . Not an issue with that 

The Mighty Thor
8 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I'm with you 100% on the lack of a credible opposition. It's mesmeric that Labour can't get their shit together and absolutely smash this mob. 

What I can't get my head around is that voters, be they Tory, Labour, whatever, can't see this for what it is.

I don't think calling them mugs is particularly lazy or is a result of the toys out the pram. For me personally I genuinely wonder at the intelligence of anyone who even has the most cursory knowledge of what's been going on who still thinks that this guy is the guy to lead the country. I can't think of another term to describe anyone who still thinks this is all good. 

On here it's all trolling from a few halfwits and ne'er-do-wells but we're talking millions of people (in Englandshire predominately) who still worship the blue rosette. it's mindblowing. 

The Mighty Thor
14 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Please no again I’ve got monkey pox to

feed my anxiety now ! 😎😂

I think you'll need to bleach more than your shopping on that one! 😁

12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Just one more thing ! As Columbo would say . the difference was I wasn’t making the rules and attention to endure people to follow them 

Whatever helps you sleep at night. 👍

The Dragon Reborn

What’s become clear from the last 24 hours is that Johnson won’t resign and not enough Tories want to push him out, I suspect due to a combination of sycophancy, sharing his moral compass and the lack of a ready replacement.

Initially I was a bit disappointed but on reflection it’s the best outcome. Every day he remains in office with his comedy cabinet behind him, more Tory voters change their mind and the argument for Scottish independence gets stronger. 

As one Tory MP puts it:

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I think you'll need to bleach more than your shopping on that one! 😁

Whatever helps you sleep at night. 👍

I’m only joking regarding monkey pox . Not in the slightest concerned really . Learnt my lesson re Covid to try not read too much about it