More Tory lies

aussieh

il Duce McTarkin
25 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Like her or not (I find her hard to listen to) but Mhairi Black absolutely nails what is happening in front of our very eyes. 

It's certainly worthy of debate, and the signs are there.

Disappointing that Labour aren't pushing this angle, but I suppose that in the final analysis, they are beholden to the same corporate paymasters as the Tories.

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
57 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I reckon they'll still win the next election. They'll replace him before it. Their core voters aren't suddenly going to vote for someone else and the rest of the electorate is too fragmented for another party to win imo. I'd like to think there's a better outcome but I don't see it.

💯 various interviews with people last night on most news channels were mainly supportive of him still . Main issue seems to be the fuel and cost of living crisis . He will ride this out until nearer the next election and if they are lagging in the polls then they will replace him .  The fantasy Island merchants talking about this being advantageous to Indy need to look at the polls For Indy  . Still zero movement for a yes despite every piece of shit WM has been up to 

Japan Jambo
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Oh right, anyway, back to the tubby sack of custard.

Leave the humble crofter out of it. Apart from supporting Hibs and being a cult member I'm not sure he's done much wrong... 😁

JudyJudyJudy
36 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Like her or not (I find her hard to listen to) but Mhairi Black absolutely nails what is happening in front of our very eyes. 

Still prefer Glenda Jackson’s blistering tirade against Thatcher . Powerful stuff . One of the great speeches in the house . That and Geoffrey Howe “ dead sheep “ speech 

Japan Jambo
5 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

It's certainly worthy of debate, and the signs are there.

Disappointing that Labour aren't pushing this angle, but I suppose that in the final analysis, they are beholden to the same corporate paymasters as the Tories.

The bit that many are missing north of the border is just how rudderless the Labour party is. The fact that there is no effective opposition to Boris despite all that has passed is a pretty shocking indictment on all sides. They should give Rayner the keys and least she'd get stuck in. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Japan Jambo said:

The bit that many are missing north of the border is just how rudderless the Labour party is. The fact that there is no effective opposition to Boris despite all that has passed is a pretty shocking indictment on all sides. They should give Rayner the keys and least she'd get stuck in. 

She can’t do any worse surely . He’s a limp biscuit 🍪 

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Leave the humble crofter out of it. Apart from supporting Hibs and being a cult member I'm not sure he's done much wrong... 😁

tenor.gif

Mhairi Black nailed it there.  Call it fascism or not but the basic premise is spot on.  Gangsterism,  cronyism,  elitism,  protectionism,  kleptocracy.  Populist,  jingoistic cruelty to all perceived threats and drains in order to preserve power.  They've been more and more overt in the last few years and there's not one of them at the top table who would make any attempt to do any different.

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Mhairi Black nailed it there.  Call it fascism or not but the basic premise is spot on.  Gangsterism,  cronyism,  elitism,  protectionism,  kleptocracy.  Populist,  jingoistic cruelty to all perceived threats and drains in order to preserve power.  They've been more and more overt in the last few years and there's not one of them at the top table who would make any attempt to do any different.

That’s Sturgeons Scotland though 

58 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

💯 various interviews with people last night on most news channels were mainly supportive of him still . Main issue seems to be the fuel and cost of living crisis . He will ride this out until nearer the next election and if they are lagging in the polls then they will replace him .  The fantasy Island merchants talking about this being advantageous to Indy need to look at the polls For Indy  . Still zero movement for a yes despite every piece of shit WM has been up to 

In regards to Indy it makes me think of the cheesy quote of:

"Luck is when opportunity meets preparation"

The opportunity is there, but I'm not seeing the preparation.

Dennis Denuto
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

You mean NS killed all those old people in Care Homes for nothing!! Get her out now..........

The Dragon Reborn

A Tory MP now saying the partying was ok as “NHS staff were probably all letting their hair down too”. 

They are so out of touch with public views and really do themselves no favours with this kind of stuff. :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

A Tory MP now saying the partying was ok as “NHS staff were probably all letting their hair down too”. 

They are so out of touch with public views and really do themselves no favours with this kind of stuff. :facepalm:

Plenty were I’m sure just any other occupation. One doesn’t excuse the other though just like parties are not linked to people dying. A huge amount of hypocrisy regarding the parties from the general public. 

The Mighty Thor
26 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Rule breaking Mhairi Black ? Is that where we are at 😂

Now now Dazo....

Where we are at is entirely where she says we are at in her speech.

Yesterday's nonsense and today's papers prove it. 

jack D and coke
36 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I agree. This SNP lot have done nothing, nada, diddly squat to move the dial a single inch. Sometimes inches is all you can move but if it’s in the right direction it’s the right movement. 
They’ve fleshed nothing out whatsoever and people would have exactly the same questions as they had 8 years ago. 
If it’s indy anyone believes in and against the backdrop of Johnson and this govt then it’s pretty unforgivable. 

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Definition of fascism

1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control (source, Mirriam-Webster)

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-izəm) is a form of radical, authoritarian ultranationalism,[1] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy (source, Wiki)

Sounds more like Holyrood than Westminster to me. 🤷‍♂️

The Dragon Reborn
35 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Plenty were I’m sure just any other occupation. One doesn’t excuse the other though just like parties are not linked to people dying. A huge amount of hypocrisy regarding the parties from the general public. 

You’re basing that on…

4 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Definition of fascism

1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control (source, Mirriam-Webster)

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-izəm) is a form of radical, authoritarian ultranationalism,[1] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy (source, Wiki)

Yeah cool.  But that illustrates why I was reluctant to call it fascism.  My point is that her premise regarding the trajectory of the junta is sound.

53 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Rule breaking Mhairi Black ? Is that where we are at 😂

From the character who scoffs and brays like a donkey that people bother about the PM's rule breaking.

Now dismissive of opinions from Mhairi Black on the basis of... rule breaking.

Shooter McGavin

Torys are now telling the public that NHS staff PROBABLY had parties too.

What an immature & odd stance to take.

They’re happy to push all the gesture politics, calling NHS staff heroes and clapping for NHS etc, but as soon as they get caught red handed they immediately try to throw them under the bus with completely unfounded claims.

Proper weird.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

And “ luck “ ! I’d rather have a well thought out researched argument on why Indy would be in Scotlands best future interests . 

JudyJudyJudy
55 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Aye I enjoyed the tik tok videos of the 
“ overwhelmed “ NHS staff ! And yes your right plenty were once they cottoned on how much the threat of death from cv was to them individually 

A bogus projection of low standards and moral bankruptcy upon those held in high esteem by the public and cited as an example of higher standards and value.  It's an attempt to equalise the perception of standards,  values,  morals to a level whereby criticism of low standards,  values and morals becomes redundant.  

Drag every ***** down and everyone's the same.

JudyJudyJudy
53 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

What next ? Reports of him biting the heads of babies ? 

40 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I agree. This SNP lot have done nothing, nada, diddly squat to move the dial a single inch. Sometimes inches is all you can move but if it’s in the right direction it’s the right movement. 
They’ve fleshed nothing out whatsoever and people would have exactly the same questions as they had 8 years ago. 
If it’s indy anyone believes in and against the backdrop of Johnson and this govt then it’s pretty unforgivable. 

Good posting 

26 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Definition of fascism

Sounds like Scotland to me .  Where’s the media in Scotland in challenging the ruling party’ ? Nowhere 

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, maroonlegions said:

There is only one ML.

download.jpeg

*Kickback breathes a collective sigh of relief*

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

*Kickback breathes a collective sigh of relief*

“ there’s only one Jamesm48 , there’s only one Jamesm48 , only one Jamesm48 “ great chant really . 

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, JamesM48 said:

“ there’s only one Jamesm48 , there’s only one Jamesm48 , only one Jamesm48 “ great chant really . 

ML posts better memes and gifs than you.

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, maroonlegions said:

281584231_681247889924210_7574290717987979009_n.jpg

:lol: That's quite good, actually.

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

ML posts better memes and gifs than you.

Awe I’m in tears 😭 

8972CCE0-56F9-483B-9130-515CE8A729D2.jpeg

Konrad von Carstein
18 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It describes the "man" who is "leading" the country's attitude to people, and his lack os self control or respect and the fact he is a lazy amoral welt.

You knew that though, but you're in "Enzo Lite" mode, so decided,  unsuccessfully, to attempt a witty and sharp reposte.

:qqb006:

Shooter McGavin
14 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

That would be pretty hard to defend, but the torys certainly would give it a go.

Can just picture it now, 

“Well no-one told him specifically not to bite the heads off babies, so how was he supposed to know?”

Or 

“Despite being overwhelming evidence and proof of this taking place, we mustn't jump to conclusions.”

Or perhaps even

”Yes Boris did in fact bite the heads off babies, but more importantly, does Keir Starmer know what a woman is?” 

Anyway,  it's time to spaff around all the PHREE MUNNEY wot wasn't there to be spaffed around to the unworthy a few days ago.  Huzzah for Boris.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

It describes the "man" who is "leading" the country's attitude to people, and his lack os self control or respect and the fact he is a lazy amoral welt.

You knew that though, but you're in "Enzo Lite" mode, so decided,  unsuccessfully, to attempt a witty and sharp reposte.

Ok 👍 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

That would be pretty hard to defend, but the torys certainly would give it a go.

Can just picture it now, 

“Well no-one told him specifically not to bite the heads off babies, so how was he supposed to know?”

Or 

“Despite being overwhelming evidence and proof of this taking place, we mustn't jump to conclusions.”

Or perhaps even

”Yes Boris did in fact bite the heads off babies, but more importantly, does Keir Starmer know what a woman is?” 

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

chris-pratt-shocked.gif

5 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

477D52E1-A86C-4310-A4D0-A4DD5724C521.gif

1F53F005-920C-4830-B8CE-8A44FD353C91.gif

maroonlegions
8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

2BEE1505-EA34-437D-852F-A2D63D2D3540.thumb.jpeg.c0b3faa10f99adbee81bae900d44b66c.jpeg

The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does.

They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

A society becomes totalitarian when its structure becomes flagrantly artificial: that is when its ruling class has lost its function but succeeds in clinging to power by force or fraud.

Truth becomes lies and lies become truth.

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does.

They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

A society becomes totalitarian when its structure becomes flagrantly artificial: that is when its ruling class has lost its function but succeeds in clinging to power by force or fraud.

I never even appear to be “ normal “ even out with my  cyber space musings So I’ve been told . It’s good to be an individual though. 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You are very welcome :)

I always respect your uplifting and encouraging comments to me . 

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

What about the aliens? Are they good-guy aliens or bad-guy aliens?