More Tory lies

aussieh

maroonlegions
14 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I’m insulted you think I’m a Lib Dem supporter Maroonlegions. 😢

No you have done all the insulting mate.

Insulting all those that OBEYED the rules while losing family and friends  will Boris and co had a knees up. 

Edited by maroonlegions

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WorldChampions1902
14 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Boris will go when the Tory party decide it’s the right time, not the snivelling weirdo’s and lefties hanging about this thread that’s for sure. 

:oohmatron:

maroonlegions
7 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Yes, and lots were thrown out in court.

Is this a question? 

No, I think you'll be hard pushed to find where I have. I've said I don't give a damn about their parties as other than optics it had no material impact on others, that's not defending it. The lying to parliament is out of order.

Where? By suggesting some junior aides were misled by those more senior than them? 

Try and tell them what? That the consumption of alcohol at number 10 didn't change the experience they had? 

Because that's what Boris does. He's a dishonest liar who not only won't stand up for what others believe in, but won't stand up for what he himself believes.

No idea. 

Hopefully, but I hope that due to its many failings as a government, not because they had some wines on a Friday.

I'll ask you again, had they not had those downing Street parties, would those impacted by restrictions have not been impacted?

Your arguing a load of stuff that I'm not saying.

I think the bit in bold is probably worth some self reflection.

Fecking hell..

NO point i have said all i feel.

You are a Tory troll mate.

Again i ask you DID Boris break the law and did HE lie to parliament.

Its a simple question , yes or no..

You have lost the argument and now are using straw man like posts.

The fact that you defending a man who does not care for those that lost family ect  says a lot about you mate.

Maybe go and reflect on that.

Just now, maroonlegions said:

Fecking hell..

NO point i have said all i feel.

You are a Tory troll mate.

Again i ask you DID Boris break the law and did HE lie to parliament.

At no point have I said he didn't. I'm genuinely unsure if you're quoting the wrong person or can't read.

Its a simple question , yes or no..

You have lost the argument and now are using straw man like posts.

Again, might be worth some self-reflection on that one.

The fact that you defending a man who does not care for those that lost family ect  says a lot about you mate.

Maybe go and reflect on that.

If you're not capable of debate without flinging insults around then I'm out. I'm perfectly entitled to my opinion and if you cared to even understand what that was rather than waffling on about things I've no said, or argued then this might be a conversation worth continuing...as it stands it's not. Have a good evening.

maroonlegions
18 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Yes, and lots were thrown out in court.

Is this a question? 

No, I think you'll be hard pushed to find where I have. I've said I don't give a damn about their parties as other than optics it had no material impact on others, that's not defending it. The lying to parliament is out of order.

Where? By suggesting some junior aides were misled by those more senior than them? 

Try and tell them what? That the consumption of alcohol at number 10 didn't change the experience they had? 

Because that's what Boris does. He's a dishonest liar who not only won't stand up for what others believe in, but won't stand up for what he himself believes.

No idea. 

Hopefully, but I hope that due to its many failings as a government, not because they had some wines on a Friday.

I'll ask you again, had they not had those downing Street parties, would those impacted by restrictions have not been impacted?

Your arguing a load of stuff that I'm not saying.

I think the bit in bold is probably worth some self reflection.

The answer is..

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

At no point have I said he didn't. I'm genuinely unsure if you're quoting the wrong person or can't read.

Again, might be worth some self-reflection on that one.

If you're not capable of debate without flinging insults around then I'm out. I'm perfectly entitled to my opinion and if you cared to even understand what that was rather than waffling on about things I've no said, or argued then this might be a conversation worth continuing...as it stands it's not. Have a good evening.

:rofl::vrface:

I am not the one avoiding answering a straight question , did Bors lie to parliament.

Your out,  Your master Boris should be out mate and you know it.

Put on the big boy pants man up and admit you have offered a very shit defence in defending the Eton Mess.

In fact your debating skills are one of denial , drivel and insults to those who lost family while your leader had a knees up. And by the way he and those that attended knew very well what they were doing, but they never knew they would be exposed.

Would you be pissing up the same defence if he had NOT be caught red handed.

:bolt:  

23 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Wow.

You are one utter ignorant and arrogant individual.

You have done nothing but posted very weird and sniveling posts defending the fecking undefendable.

Again, try telling all those people who lost love ones, right to their face that they are NOTHING but sniveling weirdos hanging about on social media forums demanding fecking JUSTICE and that Eton Mess and those that broke the law in number 10 are made accountable .

Its time you slid back to the Tory reptile house.      

Wish i had stuck i few quid on you posting utter shite in the defence of the Eton Mess when these photos emerged ..

Think the tears are hampering your ability to read ML. 

Tory reptile or Lib Dem  ? 

I haven’t defended anything buddy. 

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

:vrface:

Feking hell. Seriously. Straight from Tory HQ spin doctors.

You actually think that the public are that thick or most of us non Tories on here are??

Their knees up did not change anything??

Try telling that to my wife when her dad was dying of cancer and she could NOT visit him in his last days.

Try telling that to the all those people who could NOT attend funerals or attend care homes to be with their loved ones in the last fecking moments of their lives.

And what was this utter Eton mess and the REST of them doing, yes having a fecking KNEES UP..

The police DID KNOW  the rules,  as did the younger ones at that knees up DID know the fecking rules too.

Nice try but you are fooling know one. Looks like its back to Tory HQ for another try mate.

Utter insidious cop out.  

Fantastic post and it's so sad that we still have posters on here trying to justify the tory scum

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Of course he should. That photograph doesn’t add anything other than more tears and snotters on here. 😂

Your fuhrer is toast, suck it up

It's better being kept simple and stripped back to two things.

1.  Is it plausible that the PM had no knowledge or sense of the catalogue of activities going on?  

I hardly think so.  To allow a continuation of the routine activities is incompetent,  negligent,  utter stupidity.

2.  Is it plausible that the PM's commons denials were issued in good faith of being in receipt of the facts?  

No.  He's pictured as being in the middle of one of the events.  He received a FPN himself for a different event.  In no reality is it plausible that he issued truthful information,  or that he believed he did.

Ministers need to be forced to abide by the code regarding misleading parliament.  For very good reason.  If they're able to willfully do so in one context,  what is to prevent it becoming routine and normal?  What are the consequences of ministers misleading parliament during much more serious circumstances?

It's as serious as perjury in a court of law.  It must be upheld and him being forced to go.

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's better being kept simple and stripped back to two things.

1.  Is it plausible that the PM had no knowledge or sense of the catalogue of activities going on?  

I hardly think so.  To allow a continuation of the routine activities is incompetent,  negligent,  utter stupidity.

2.  Is it plausible that the PM's commons denials were issued in good faith of being in receipt of the facts?  

No.  He's pictured as being in the middle of one of the events.  He received a FPN himself for a different event.  In no reality is it plausible that he issued truthful information,  or that he believed he did.

Ministers need to be forced to abide by the code regarding misleading parliament.  For very good reason.  If they're able to willfully do so in one context,  what is to prevent it becoming routine and normal?  What are the consequences of ministers misleading parliament during much more serious circumstances?

It's as serious as perjury in a court of law.  It must be upheld and him being forced to go.

Good post. 

Shooter McGavin
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Of course he should. That photograph doesn’t add anything other than more tears and snotters on here. 😂

178,000 people in the UK have died of Covid, and you think it’s one big laugh?

Please do grow up.

Shooter McGavin

It’s depressing to have a sitting PM who’s been proven to have lied and mislead parliament, and to also have broken the law, hence the fine.

It’s also depressing that some people seem completely unbothered by it.

And it’s even more depressing that some people are actively trying to defend him and support him.

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

178,000 people in the UK have died of Covid, and you think it’s one big laugh?

Please do grow up.

Aye because that is what I said. Rather than twist things best you stick to following James around the forum looking for bites.  👍

JudyJudyJudy

This just brings it all back regarding the inhumanity of the covid rules a couple years back. Imagine not being allowed to comfort and be with a loved one when they were at the end of their life. A shameful episode in British history. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Aye because that is what I said. Rather than twist things best you stick to following James around the forum looking for bites.  👍

LOl oh leave me alone please Ive had a couple stalkers after me the day on other threads :) IM not getting involved  apart from the other comment i just made. :) 

manaliveits105
31 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

This just brings it all back regarding the inhumanity of the covid rules a couple years back. Imagine not being allowed to comfort and be with a loved one when they were at the end of their life. A shameful episode in British history. 

Absolutely and under advice by scientists and medical experts - at least one relative in ppe should have been allowed and there was no excuse 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Absolutely and under advice by scientists and medical experts - at least one relative in ppe should have been allowed and there was no excuse 

It was just awful . Inhumane . People need to answer to this ! Never mind boozing in a house with a gang of people ! 

Shooter McGavin
45 minutes ago, Dazo said:

It’s not about what you said, it’s about the use of emoji’s that clearly indicate you don’t understand the situation, or don’t have a grasp on the reality of the situation. Perhaps learning to read the room is something you should consider.

And with regards to “looking for bites”, I make points that I believe are justified and rational, if someone replies with differing views or challenges my points, I’ll listen to what they have to say, and respond accordingly.

If you truly believe that constitutes “looking for bites” then I’m afraid that’s your problem, and not mine.

The Mighty Thor

Aye things are bad when even Johnson's propaganda mouthpiece is going for him.

Squint puss Kuenssberg getting fired in. 

So... it now comes to light that Rishi Sunak's wife was part owner of Lava Mayfair Club Ltd (a private membership gym), which collapsed last year owing almost £44million to creditors, including £374,000 to HMRC!
Another of Mrs Sunak's ventures... Mrs Wordsmith (an education business) went into administration last year owing £16.3million – after receiving a £1.3million loan from the Government's "Future Fund"!
OH IT GETS WORSE... Digme Fitness (which she owns 100% of) received up to £635,000 of furlough money... before it then closed its eight studios in London and Oxford... still owing HMRC £415,000!

So .... Mr Sunak introduces the furlough scheme ...  and the woman he's sleeping with benefits by up to £635,000!
Mr Sunak oversees the rules regarding Non-Dom status ... and the woman he's sleeping with benefits by over £20 million!
Mr Sunak is in charge of ensuring that the UK maximises its tax revenue... yet the woman he's sleeping with has been active in, or has owned, companies going bust owing a staggering £789,000 to HMRC!

Mr Sunak says his wife's tax affairs are none of OUR business... he can feck RIGHT off!!

Arrogance in almost immeasurable amounts!

Now I lifted this from another forum, if any of this is true ( and I don't know) surly questions have to be asked.

indianajones
11 minutes ago, micole said:

So... it now comes to light that Rishi Sunak's wife was part owner of Lava Mayfair Club Ltd (a private membership gym), which collapsed last year owing almost £44million to creditors, including £374,000 to HMRC!
Another of Mrs Sunak's ventures... Mrs Wordsmith (an education business) went into administration last year owing £16.3million – after receiving a £1.3million loan from the Government's "Future Fund"!
OH IT GETS WORSE... Digme Fitness (which she owns 100% of) received up to £635,000 of furlough money... before it then closed its eight studios in London and Oxford... still owing HMRC £415,000!

So .... Mr Sunak introduces the furlough scheme ...  and the woman he's sleeping with benefits by up to £635,000!
Mr Sunak oversees the rules regarding Non-Dom status ... and the woman he's sleeping with benefits by over £20 million!
Mr Sunak is in charge of ensuring that the UK maximises its tax revenue... yet the woman he's sleeping with has been active in, or has owned, companies going bust owing a staggering £789,000 to HMRC!

Mr Sunak says his wife's tax affairs are none of OUR business... he can feck RIGHT off!!

Now I lifted this from another forum, if any of this is true ( and I don't know) surly questions have to be asked.

Wouldnt be surprising.

Questions will be asked and as usual they will be swept under the carpet and ignored.

Jeffros Furios
12 minutes ago, micole said:

They are all laughing at us and I read yesterday that Sunak is spending £500k to boost his image and it ain't coming out his bank account !! 

Shooter McGavin
2 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

They are all laughing at us and I read yesterday that Sunak is spending £500k to boost his image and it ain't coming out his bank account !! 

Yep, taxpayers money.

What cost-of-living crisis?

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 hours ago, Taffin said:

Good post. 

and essentially what you said - seems the facts around having a drink 500 miles away not directly changing a tragic outcome has clouded things for one or two

can understand people being very upset by this but surely they can’t be surprised

what was that saying bush messed-up fool me twice shame on someone

most genuine politicians have to compromise so much that they rarely reach a level that can influence with their genuine-held beliefs intact so you end with folk like boris at the top - granted he’s on a different level even in that sphere

jack D and coke

There’s apparently something to come out about some senior Tory’s brother getting the contracts and making a mint out of the nightingale hospitals. 
It’s getting silly it it no? They’ve ripped the absolute pish. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

There’s apparently something to come out about some senior Tory’s brother getting the contracts and making a mint out of the nightingale hospitals. 
It’s getting silly it it no? They’ve ripped the absolute pish. 

they’ve also tried and in some cases succeeded in turning the public against each other to distract away from the mass feeding from the trough

without getting into a covid debate - we would be led to believe that this would have been an extreme covid hotspot - seems like none of them felt particularly at risk (for them or their relatives) despite boris’s earlier near death experience so it’s not adding-up on that front either

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

they’ve also tried and in some cases succeeded in turning the public against each other to distract away from the mass feeding from the trough

without getting into a covid debate - we would be led to believe that this would have been an extreme covid hotspot - seems like none of them felt particularly at risk (for them or their relatives) despite boris’s earlier near death experience so it’s not adding-up on that front either

Basically we were taken for mugs , simple as that . Thank fevk I saw through all the covid bollocks relatively early doors 

Shooter McGavin

Sajid Javid’s brother is also a senior figure in the Met.

I wonder why they’ve been so lenient on Boris and the torys, when compared to the average punter…

The Dragon Reborn
6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Basically we were taken for mugs , simple as that . Thank fevk I saw through all the covid bollocks relatively early doors 

You seem to be suggesting you stopped following any Covid guidance early on in the pandemic and conflating it with the fact you initially thought you had to bleach your shopping. 🤷🏻‍♂️

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, The Dragon Reborn said:

You seem to be suggesting you stopped following any Covid guidance early on in the pandemic and conflating it with the fact you initially thought you had to bleach your shopping. 🤷🏻‍♂️

How do you know i used to bleach my shopping ? You’ve only been on the forum a couple of months !!! Oh wait …… 

The Dragon Reborn
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

How do you know i used to bleach my shopping ? You’ve only been on the forum a couple of months !!! Oh wait …… 

Read about it in Bizarre Behaviour Monthly 👍🏻

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

Read about it in Bizarre Behaviour Monthly 👍🏻

Aye Alex K ! Good one . It wasn’t bizarre behaviour . It was anxiety induced behaviours . I thought you might be more sensitive and understanding of that really . That’s not nice mocking peoples mental health . A leopard cAnt change its spots I suppose ! 

8C21EE84-0451-4927-84DF-C88B339EB44F.gif

The Dragon Reborn
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Aye Alex K ! Good one . It wasn’t bizarre behaviour . It was anxiety induced behaviours . I thought you might be more sensitive and understanding of that really . That’s not nice mocking peoples mental health . A leopard cAnt change its spots I suppose ! 

I’m sorry you felt the need to bleach your shopping. I don’t know anybody else who watched the daily press conferences or news bulletins and felt that was the take-away message. Glad you didn’t keep doing that for long.

I think trying to re-write history and suggest you “saw through” the Covid restrictions is a different matter though. You followed the rules like most people. You’re just different in the sense you had an overreaction to the pandemic early doors before moving to where most of us were.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
23 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

taken for mugs is harsh - they had top behavioural scientists driving this - amplifying ever threat casting suspicion on everyone’s neighbour and flooding the public with data - folk too busy with their graph wizards to notice the disco lights at number 10 -  a job well done to be honest 

:(

20 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

14 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

I’m sorry you felt the need to bleach your shopping. I don’t know anybody else who watched the daily press conferences or news bulletins and felt that was the take-away message. Glad you didn’t keep doing that for long.

I think trying to re-write history and suggest you “saw through” the Covid restrictions is a different matter though. You followed the rules like most people. You’re just different in the sense you had an overreaction to the pandemic early doors before moving to where most of us were.

We have 10 ships moored long term at various gas import terminals throughout the world. We were aware of the need to keep those ships sterile, as any virus would rampage straight through them, with no way to replace any crew members that needed it (international travel was banned). For that reason, all supplies that were brought on board (food, water, consumables, etc) were craned onto the upper deck, liberally doused in Lysol, and left for a period of time before even being approached by the crew. 

So bleaching food isn't necessarily a stupid, bizarre or anxiety-addled idea...

Edited by trotter

The Dragon Reborn
4 minutes ago, trotter said:

We have 10 ships moored long term at various gas import terminals throughout the world. We were aware of the need to keep those ships sterile, as any virus would rampage straight through them, woth no way to replace any crew members that needed it (international travel was banned). For that reason, all supplies that were brought on board (food, water, consumables, etc) were craned onto the upper deck, liberally doused in Lysol, and left for a period of time before even being approached by the crew. 

So bleaching food isn't necessarily a stupid idea...

Not suggesting it was a stupid idea. At no point did I see anything in the news, daily press conferences or covid guidance that suggested doing it though. If it gave James or others some sort of comfort them great but I don’t think James or others can blame the “Covid bollocks” for them doing it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

This Panaroma program is getting panned on twitter because of Laura K.

It's also generated the below however   so guess I'm going to have to watch it...

Screenshot_20220524-223304_Twitter.jpg

The Dragon Reborn
Just now, Costanza said:

This Panaroma program is getting panned on twitter because of Laura K.

It's also generated the below however   so guess I'm going to have to watch it...

Screenshot_20220524-223304_Twitter.jpg

It was hit and miss to an extent. Rather than focus totally on the rulebreaking Laura K couldn’t resist a bit of Bozo ego massaging. Despite that it was pretty damning and made it almost impossible for him to maintain he didn’t lie to parliament.

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, trotter said:

We have 10 ships moored long term at various gas import terminals throughout the world. We were aware of the need to keep those ships sterile, as any virus would rampage straight through them, with no way to replace any crew members that needed it (international travel was banned). For that reason, all supplies that were brought on board (food, water, consumables, etc) were craned onto the upper deck, liberally doused in Lysol, and left for a period of time before even being approached by the crew. 

So bleaching food isn't necessarily a stupid, bizarre or anxiety-addled idea...

I bleached the tins , tubs , bottles etc any containers the food or drink was in . I didn’t actually bleach the food 🥘 😂👍

The Real Maroonblood
38 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

:laugh:

Robbies right hand man

This is all going to come to a head at some point - most likely resulting in deep social unrest resulting in riots.

It's at the point of the ridiculous- corruption is everywhere in terms of government (and police for that matter).

When everything hits this winter - it wouldn't surprise me if we see the worst in years. Not surprising really.