More Tory lies

aussieh

Here we go !!!!!!!!!

brexit benefits -

"blue passports" - yes it actually says that ! :rofl:

"butchers & bricklayers" - now entering thanks to ending freedom of movement (nothing about ending OUR freedom of movement, of course)

ability to restrict welfare paymenst to EU  scroungers & foreigners (which Cameron did before 2016 anyway).

putting a "crown stamp on a pint glass".

The gammons will be tumescent tonight. 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1051323/benefits-of-brexit.pdf

Edited by NANOJAMBO

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Here we go !!!!!!!!!

brexit benefits -

"butchers & bricklayers" - now entering thanks to ending freedom of movement (nothing about ending OUR freedom of movement, of course)

ability to restrict welfare paymenst to EU  scroungers & foreigners (which Cameron did before 2016 anyway).

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1051323/benefits-of-brexit.pdf

Reminds me of the Canadians' "victory" after going on strike in South Park. It's a shame we can't cut Johnson adrift.

7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Here we go !!!!!!!!!

brexit benefits -

Nothing to do with travel restrictions during the last 2 years. 😄

"Ended the acceptance of ID cards for most EU nationals travelling to the UK.

Some ID cards are among the least secure documents seen at the border and are,

as a rule, not as secure as corresponding national passports. We have already

seen a dramatic drop in encounters of fraudulent ID cards at the border."

Footballfirst

From Page 5

I am extremely limited in what I can say about those events and it is not possible at present to provide a meaningful report setting out and analysing the extensive factual information I have been able to gather.

From the "general findings"

At times it seems there was too little thought given to what was happening across the country in considering the appropriateness of some of these gatherings, the risks they presented to public health and how they might appear to the public. There were failures of leadership and judgment by different parts of No 10 and the Cabinet Office at different times. Some of the events should not have been allowed to take place. Other events should not have been allowed to develop as they did.

Edited by Footballfirst

"Significant learning...must be addressed immediately across Government. This does not need to wait for the Police investigations to be concluded."

I P Knightley
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sue Gray has found 16 events which is more than previously reported. 

And only 4 are not the subject of criminal investigation.

Johnson thinks he's bought himself time by having those events criminally investigated (a sort of double entendre, there) and, to an extent, he has. We can't assume guilt - even we know he's guilty - when it's a criminal investigation. Which means he's "not guilty" of overseeing all these parties.

Focus should be on the fact that he lied about the events; to the public and to the House. That's the case whether or not criminality is identified. Regardless of the shame he brings on the position of PM by becoming the subject of a criminal investigation, the ministerial code says that he should walk or be pushed. Telling so many lies and being such a colossal arse is working in his favour as so many people are pointing at so many different things.

13 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

And only 4 are not the subject of criminal investigation.

Johnson thinks he's bought himself time by having those events criminally investigated (a sort of double entendre, there) and, to an extent, he has. We can't assume guilt - even we know he's guilty - when it's a criminal investigation. Which means he's "not guilty" of overseeing all these parties.

Focus should be on the fact that he lied about the events; to the public and to the House. That's the case whether or not criminality is identified. Regardless of the shame he brings on the position of PM by becoming the subject of a criminal investigation, the ministerial code says that he should walk or be pushed. Telling so many lies and being such a colossal arse is working in his favour as so many people are pointing at so many different things.

Yes

So Police are investigating 12 events. At least because the Police tend to find new evidence once they start digging. 

WorldChampions1902
6 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

I don't wanna talk
About the things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history

But I was a fool
Playing by the rules
The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear

It remains the case

1. This all started from trying to save Owen Paterson MP from a few days suspension.

2. Boris strategy was to deny it all. Most people are happy when people admit and apologise. 

I P Knightley

He says he's sorry for how the matter has been handled.

How it's been handled is to lie and deceive. Lying and deception is a resigning matter.

But...

"We'll look in the mirror."

"We'll wait for the police investigation."

"There will be significant learning."

Others are going to get their jotters but not the leader.

It just baffles me. I’m sitting watching him tell a stream of lies. 
Lies about covid vaccines. 
Lies about new hospitals. 
Lies about crime figures. 

All of these things are easily fact checked. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

It just baffles me. I’m sitting watching him tell a stream of lies. 
Lies about covid vaccines. 
Lies about new hospitals. 
Lies about crime figures. 

All of these things are easily fact checked. 

He's taking the Trump approach of constant bullshitting. He knows a large chunk of his followers will not fact check him and do not care that he is lying.

Just now, I P Knightley said:

TERESA MAY!!!

You big, beautiful blonde!

Boris just ignoring the issue. Sue Gray has said  you didn't follow the rules. Boris saying she didn't say that. 

I P Knightley
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Boris just ignoring the issue. Sue Gray has said  you didn't follow the rules. Boris saying she didn't say that. 

It's his M.O.

Blackford now being told to moderate his language for having pointed out that Johnson misled the house. Had to day that he 'inadvertedly' misled the house. It's almost as if Hoyle wasn't there when Johnson misled the house.

manaliveits105
18 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

It's his M.O.

Blackford now being told to moderate his language for having pointed out that Johnson misled the house. Had to day that he 'inadvertedly' misled the house. It's almost as if Hoyle wasn't there when Johnson misled the house.

Nae luck ya hibby barsteward 

Howdy Doody Jambo
7 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Nae luck ya hibby barsteward 

Did he H1b5it again? 

Edited by The Maroon Pound

I P Knightley
12 minutes ago, Cade said:

Hoyle is a wet fish.

Totally useless.

He certainly is. The wee guy before him was a showboater but could be a lot more effective.

As predicted above, though, Johnson's now using the Met enquiry and telling everyone to wait until the police enquiry comes to a conclusion.

Twice (maybe even three times), he's been given the opportunity to correct the record on an answer he gave weeks ago when he lied about there being a party in his flat. He's bodyswerved that each time with the 'wait and see' answer.

He's an utter, utter, utter cunstard and every one of his ministers who stands behind him and helps with trying to sweep it under the carpet is a cunstard, too. One of them just now saying, "haven't we spent enough time on this?" They clearly don't realise that the simplest way to move on with it is to admit to what we all know and for Johnson to walk the plank. How can anyone believe he's a leader?

I P Knightley

Another wee Tory against Johnson after a touching story about his grandmother's funeral: "Do you take me for a fool?" Poor wee fella's lip was trembling as Johnson waffled back at him.

Fingers crossed the house of cards is crumbling.

I P Knightley

Stanley Baxter asking a question now...

(Alan Brown - Kilmarnock. Gives a really strong Parliamo Glasgow vibe)

Edited by I P Knightley

10 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Boris batting beautifully against a weak attack it has to be said 

the drugs jibe at Starmer was a stoater 

🤗