More Tory lies

aussieh

The Mighty Thor
11 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

From the article: "In effect, they estimate the risk to be low, partly because peers do not see classified documents. Lebedev says he is being unfairly maligned due to his Russian background."

The Guardian publishing negative articles about The Independent owner is not surprising.

For context, this is the 'off the books' stop off Spaffer made on the way back from official business as Global Britian's Foreign Secretary, where he told his security team (you know the guys you were telling us all last week had to be beside their principal at all times, which is why Champagne Liz couldn't fly coach at an ultimate cost of £500,000 to the UK taxpayer) to leave him as he went to Perugia to the castle of the son of a former KGB agent who has been bankrolled by Putin and the stolen billions from the Russian people. 

Johnson then went on to ennoble him by sticking him in the Lords.

Absolutely nothing fishy going on there likes.

I Think I Can Smell Shite, Yes I Can Definitely Smell Shite

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I think it’s fair to say anyone who uses Saville in a point scoring exercise is a bit of a cretin and doesn’t have much between the ears.

Bojo and a number of posters on this thread have clearly demonstrated that. :facepalm:

His comments were an absolute disgrace and little more than bear over there, in truth. However, it appears to have worked. 

Bojo is an arsehole and there is no way he will be PM through his term. The tories will take him out, I still think they will try and attach some more crap to him before he’s emptied. 

Politicians would be better focussed on the many tasks at hand such as COVID, inflation, cost of living crisis and energy shortages for example. It’s a disgrace they act the way they do when they are meant to be representing us, though reading this they are certainly representing the more fanatical types. 

Likewise posters would benefit from focussing on the discussion as opposed to name calling🤷🏻‍♂️

A good number of posters would benefit with stepping away from they keyboard. 

Apparently the 'group' of MPs who already want rid of him are worried about the letters going in too quickly to reach the required number of 54 to trigger a confidence vote.  It's thought that there isn't yet enough support amongst the spineless non-letter submitting MPs to win a vote against him.  It's a balance of triggering the vote at an optimal time once enough unspoken  support exists in the spineless.  

It's actually very difficult to oust a Tory leader.  May was ousted relatively easily due to the Brexit circumstances.  Johnson is going to be much harder to shift.

Just now, Lord BJ said:

When your taking someone out in a position of power, you need to get it right. 

It might be relatively difficult to make but the tories are all about the power and have repeatedly taken out unelectable leaders out, to give them self best chance of winning. Seen it with almost all their leaders during my lifetime.

We will see the same here when more ‘tories’ like the timing or see the writing on wall at GE time and face losing their jobs! I expect to see some more scandal come out him due course and a Tory rebrand after Bojo; in time for next GE.

I’m amazed he still in power for a number of reasons, will be glad when he’s gone

It's just about timing now, they're going to get a big protest vote in the English council elections in May. They know that's coming and they want Boris to carry the can and then give a new face a clean slate rather than have a new guy start with a shit sandwich in the face.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

It's just about timing now, they're going to get a big protest vote in the English council elections in May. They know that's coming and they want Boris to carry the can and then give a new face a clean slate rather than have a new guy start with a shit sandwich in the face.

I think that’s spot on especially about the timing. Cummings might also have more to reveal….

I said it ages ago, It’s been about timing for a while now. Once they can burden him with enough shit to clear the decks then as Lbj said rebrand and get rid. 

Edited by Dazo

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

I think it’s fair to say anyone who uses Saville in a point scoring exercise is a bit of a cretin and doesn’t have much between the ears.

Bojo and a number of posters on this thread have clearly demonstrated that. :facepalm:

His comments were an absolute disgrace and little more than bear over there, in truth. However, it appears to have worked. 

Bojo is an arsehole and there is no way he will be PM through his term. The tories will take him out, I still think they will try and attach some more crap to him before he’s emptied. 

Politicians would be better focussed on the many tasks at hand such as COVID, inflation, cost of living crisis and energy shortages for example. It’s a disgrace they act the way they do when they are meant to be representing us, though reading this they are certainly representing the more fanatical types. 

Likewise posters would benefit from focussing on the discussion as opposed to name calling🤷🏻‍♂️

A good number of posters would benefit with stepping away from they keyboard. 

I'm not a cretin bud but a good few unionists most certainly, factually are!

39 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Energy price increases added to an unnecessary tax increase are a challenge. 

37 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Then onward and upward over the next 10 years and arise Sir Boris 

That’s what will happen . He will also get a fortune for writing his memoirs too ! However takes over from him can’t do any worse and the Tories can only go one way regarding the polls , upwards ! 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Energy price increases added to an unnecessary tax increase are a challenge. 

I'm trying to remember why I moved back. It wasn't the weather 🤔

All the "new" Tory MPs, the 2019 ones, are a problem. They don't know how things are done and many are shooting their bolt early over Boris. I'd put money on that the majority of Tory MPs are against him in private but the old guard see the longer term view and are quietly sharpening their knives. Of course he has to go, but they want to wait til it's tactically a better time.

12 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

You come across as one and your posts suggest your one🤷🏻‍♂️

It's "you're". If you're going to insult someone get it right! Cretin.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I suspect that whoever follows will not have the clean slate they think they are going to get.

They might clear the parties, but the stench of sleaze will hang round this mob like a shite scented magic tree. 

The new PM will face Ukraine, high inflation, rocketing fuel bills, interest rate hikes, an economy which will screech to a halt or possible even recess.

This one might be the poisoned chalice. 

11 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

:vrface:

Stop arguing guys. Jeez.

Edited by Taffin

15 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I suspect that whoever follows will not have the clean slate they think they are going to get.

They might clear the parties, but the stench of sleaze will hang round this mob like a shite scented magic tree. 

The new PM will face Ukraine, high inflation, rocketing fuel bills, interest rate hikes, an economy which will screech to a halt or possible even recess.

This one might be the poisoned chalice. 

Well at least they won't have to deal with Brexit 😂

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Well at least they won't have to deal with Brexit 😂

No man that's done! I read it on here. 

How the feck could I forget that utter shitshow 😂

2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

My bad.

You come across as one and your posts suggest you’re one.👍

Make me. 😀

I don’t think saying someone who points scores via Jimmy Saville is a bit of cretin be that Bojo or a poster on JKB., is controversial tbh. You disagree?

No, I don't disagree. I'm just fatigued by the arguing on here 😂 nobody's making me read it though I guess.

Nucky Thompson
43 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

:rofl:

6 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Fair enough and on the basis I agree will exit stage left. 

I just think the Saville stuff on here and Westminster, is horrific on a number of levels and was genuinely trying to get posters to reflect on their words. Alas, I failed and have reminded myself belief is the death of reason.👍

Sometimes you're just on a hiding to nothing though. I get your point and agree, but as soon as it descends to someone picking people up about grammar you know it's going nowhere imo.

The Mighty Thor
15 minutes ago, Cade said:

54% energy bill increase

:munny:

It'll be interesting to see the profit levels of the big 6 next year once the lack of competition reveals itself. 

I'm sure they'll be quids in. 

Sunak announces a one-off £200 energy bill reduction in October, which will then be repaid at £40 a year for the five years after that.

Council tax bands A to D in England will also get a £150 rebate in April. I'm unsure how starving cash-strapped councils of money is going to help anything.

Pishing in the ocean in an attempt to look as if they're doing something about the cost of living crisis and on the side of the common man.

Desperate, useless and pathetic stuff.

Bank of England has also put interest rates up to 0.5% as well in an attempt to combat inflation.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Cade said:

Sunak announces a one-off £200 energy bill reduction in October, which will then be repaid at £40 a year for the five years after that.

Council tax bands A to D in England will also get a £150 rebate in April. I'm unsure how starving cash-strapped councils of money is going to help anything.

Pishing in the ocean in an attempt to look as if they're doing something about the cost of living crisis and on the side of the common man.

Bank of England has also put interest rates up to 0.5% as well in an attempt to combat inflation.

He's thinking of that £8 billion which they have just written off.

Scumbags. 

Aye but the northerners are getting an extra train or two on the timetables and a shopping centre *.

* Shopping centre subject to a change in defintion.  Might be a shopping trolley.

Blue passports for all those left who can afford to renew their passport and put it to use in some way.  A diminishing number.

Crown marks on pint pots for all those left with beer money after being robbed blind by the energy companies.  Pubs not likely to be heated though.

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Blue passports for all those left who can afford to renew their passport and put it to use in some way.  A diminishing number.

Crown marks on pint pots for all those left with beer money after being robbed blind by the energy companies.  Pubs not likely to be heated though.

And of course the NI rise to cover the huge hole in NHS finances left by spaffing £45 thousand million pounds on a worthless track and trace project and useless PPE. 

The malfeasance is breathtaking. 

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

And of course the NI rise to cover the huge hole in NHS finances left by spaffing £45 thousand million pounds on a worthless track and trace project and useless PPE. 

The malfeasance is breathtaking. 

Aye but anti-semitism... sorry,  I mean Jimmy Saville. 

Boris Johnson backs down on Jimmy Savile smear and admits Keir Starmer had 'nothing to do' with case

A other lie Clown Shoes caught out on. 

17 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Boris Johnson backs down on Jimmy Savile smear and admits Keir Starmer had 'nothing to do' with case

A other lie Clown Shoes caught out on. 

Don't let Sir Lindsay Hoyle see that!

Spitonastranger
4 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

BoJo is still loved by some Tories (for now).

There are a few posters on here that could have their heads imposed on that 

We're fortunate that we have some sort of 'out' from this mess, if the older generations in Scotland can grow some balls.

Mad to think the majority of English will still vote for this mob come next election.

Spitonastranger
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Then onward and upward over the next 10 years and arise Sir Boris 

I hope he does stay comrade then independance will certainly be guaranteed :robboyas:

joondalupjambo
1 hour ago, Cade said:

I cannot remember asking for a loan?  Obviously the price increases are horrendous and for many it could mean eating or not eating.  Fortunately I am not in that boat so why do I need to be given a reduction? Can I not choose to just pay the 200?  I did not say to anyone I wanted to carry debit over a 5 year period.  

Is this just yet another policy designed to make sure core voters of the Tory party do not see help actually being targeted to whose who really need it.  Folk sitting pretty do not need help especially capitalists who believe in the free market.  They just need to use some of their savings, sell one of their two cars or their motorhome that lies in the driveway for 9 months of the year or take some equity out of their mortgage free homes.

Help needs to go to folk who need it.

2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

My bad.

You come across as one and your posts suggest you’re one.👍

Make me, albeit my grammar was wrong so no argument from me there.👍

I don’t think saying someone who points scores via Jimmy Saville is a bit of cretin be that Bojo or a poster on JKB., is controversial tbh. You disagree?

The point I was making is that people who support self governance are called all sorts like Bravehearts, Krankies etc. The first person that came to mind as a response was Savile as he supported the Tories and was always in the media. It was a coincidence that the buffoon used him as well. 

I don't want to be governed by people of that ilk. 👍

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

The point I was making is that people who support self governance are called all sorts like Bravehearts, Krankies etc. The first person that came to mind as a response was Savile as he supported the Tories and was always in the media. It was a coincidence that the buffoon used him as well. 

I don't want to be governed by people of that ilk. 👍

It seems to be acceptable to call SNP supporters Naz’s or Nicola a Hitler but don’t mention Jimmy Saville.

The Mighty Thor

Bank of England reckons we should 'brace ourselves' to become poorer. 

Meanwhile Itchy Bawsack gave bankers a one thousand million pound tax cut. 

Good lad :fonzie:

6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It seems to be acceptable to call SNP supporters Naz’s or Nicola a Hitler but don’t mention Jimmy Saville.

That's my point 👍

WorldChampions1902
7 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

And don’t mention Jimmy Savile to challenge disgusting scumbag Clownshoes false JS accusations made at the Dispatch Box. Especially when some on here refuse to call out those same disgusting lies given their allegiance to this corrupt Junta.

Anybody contemplating voting for the Tories should read through this thread before they cast their vote. It is absolutely damning. Albeit the Tory cultists will never change.

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

And don’t mention Jimmy Savile to challenge disgusting scumbag Clownshoes false JS accusations made at the Dispatch Box. Especially when some on here refuse to call out those same disgusting lies given their allegiance to this corrupt Junta.

Anybody contemplating voting for the Tories should read through this thread before they cast their vote. It is absolutely damning. Albeit the Tory cultists will never change.

:spoton:

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Then why make the accusation in the first place.

Liar, liar ....

Didn’t he say looking at historic child abuse cases was “spaffing money up the wall” too not all that long ago? He’s not arsed about it then he is? Then hits a real low repeating an internet lie then says he didn’t mean it after all? :lol: 
I hope he’s here for a bit yet. 

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Didn’t he say looking at historic child abuse cases was “spaffing money up the wall” too not all that long ago? He’s not arsed about it then he is? Then hits a real low repeating an internet lie then says he didn’t mean it after all? :lol: 
I hope he’s here for a bit yet. 

He must be ill.

Boris Johnson's head of policy has resigned over the PM's false claim that Sir Keir Starmer failed to prosecute serial sex offender Jimmy Savile when he was director of public prosecutions.

Mr Johnson made the widely debunked accusation on Monday, sparking anger from MPs - including in his own party.

The PM backed down on Thursday, saying the Labour leader "had nothing to do personally with those decisions".

But Munira Mirza said he should have

In her resignation letter, published by The Spectator, she wrote: "You are a better man than many of your detractors will ever understand, which is why it is so desperately sad that you let yourself down by making a scurrilous accusation against the leader of the opposition."