More Tory lies

aussieh

WorldChampions1902
On 31/01/2022 at 18:17, SectionDJambo said:

This would be the same J Saville who was given a knighthood, despite suspicions and strong reservations from some civil servants that it wasn’t a good idea, by none other than Margaret Thatcher PM.

This guy…..??

07D9FBD7-49A7-4B97-9E32-0BCFCB989735.jpeg

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

This guy…..??

07D9FBD7-49A7-4B97-9E32-0BCFCB989735.jpeg

Was amusing the other day how it was made out that it was a new low using Jimmy Saville in any argument until I assume the uncle tam who made the accusation then realised who bought this Thatcher favourite  paedo Tory britnut nonce into the conversation in the HOC. 

Edited by jack D and coke

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Was amusing the other day how it was made out that it was a new low using Jimmy Saville in any argument until I assume the uncle tam who made the accusation then realised who bought this Thatcher favourite  paedo Tory britnut nonce into the conversation in the HOC. 

It was me who mentioned him before the moron in the Commons. It was a response to all the "Krankie" stuff. 

It's OK for the Brit cultists to insult us but they don't like it back. 

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

It was me who mentioned him before the moron in the Commons. It was a response to all the "Krankie" stuff. 

It’s sensational how much uncle tam and hoose jock gets under their skin too😀Fragile wee cultists so they are. 

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

The Tories even ‘sponsored’ the nonce. With taxpayers money of course!

B9D23CBE-4C87-43C4-97DB-CC1874AC0271.jpeg

8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s sensational how much uncle tam and hoose jock gets under their skin too😀Fragile wee cultists so they are. 

Truth always hurts. HOC is full of his type especially public school boys!

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The Tories even ‘sponsored’ the nonce. With taxpayers money of course!

B9D23CBE-4C87-43C4-97DB-CC1874AC0271.jpeg

It’s right through this nonce britcult establishment imo. 

dobmisterdobster
14 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

British media have never reported that he was totally ignored by European leaders in the last few weeks and not invited to any talks. hence the need to go to Ukraine to appear relevant. 

Britain has done more for Ukraine than most European countries. They even displayed our flag in their parliament.

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Britain has done more for Ukraine than most European countries. They even displayed our flag in their parliament.

That's fantastic. 

Does it give you that warm fuzzy feeling?

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

SectionDJambo
13 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

If there's a God he better be ready to help them. Johnson is telling us all that he is leading the response from the western powers. If Russia invade, he'll deny all knowledge of saying that or tell us he didn't realise it was an invasion. But he'll organise an enquiry to see if it might have been.

I imagine that Putin will be shaking in his shoes at the prospect of the creator of "Global Britain" giving him a jolly good dressing down.

I P Knightley
23 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

If there's a God he better be ready to help them. Johnson is telling us all that he is leading the response from the western powers. If Russia invade, he'll deny all knowledge of saying that or tell us he didn't realise it was an invasion. But he'll organise an enquiry to see if it might have been.

I imagine that Putin will be shaking in his shoes at the prospect of the creator of "Global Britain" giving him a jolly good dressing down.

Putin paid him to say that.

Loves a laugh does Vladimir.

The Mighty Thor
29 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Putin paid him to say that.

Loves a laugh does Vladimir.

Johnson is baws deep into Russia and dirty Russian money.

Anything he does, or most likely doesn't, will be determined by just what Kompromat the Russians have on the lying shitehawk.

Nucky Thompson
3 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Jeezo :vrface: If calling Sturgeon 'Krankie'  insults you, then you'll find that it's you who is a cultist :rofl:

Edited by Nucky Thompson

Nucky Thompson
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Is wee Krankie back in your good books Jack :rofl:You could maybe find a space on your mantlepiece for the fat Hibbie as well.

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Like what ?

Germany, France and Estonia are all doing their bit, just for starters.

What makes the UK so special in your eyes ? 

What makes the European countries contributions ineferior in your eyes ? 

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

So what ?

I'm talking about Johnson not being included in the talks to date   and you go off at a complete tangent. 

UK sold them weapons. Profiteering from the chaos.

EU is actually working to prevent and punish any Russian aggression through diplomatic and financial means.

37 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Jeezo :vrface: If calling Sturgeon 'Krankie'  insults you, then you'll find that it's you who is a cultist :rofl:

We're called it too bud. You Jimmy Savile lovers don't like it "up em!"

I wonder how bitter or how shit your life needs to be if using A child molester to score points is deemed okay. It was bad enough when it was just the usual chip on their shoulders. Some people are ruined by bitterness and lack of self achievement they will go to any levels to blame someone else. 

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

I wonder how bitter or how shit your life needs to be if using A child molester to score points is deemed okay. It was bad enough when it was just the usual chip on their shoulders. Some people are ruined by bitterness and lack of self achievement they will go to any levels to blame someone else. 

I know, it's disgraceful that Boris has stooped so low. Worst Prime Minister ever.

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I know, it's disgraceful that Boris has stooped so low. Worst Prime Minister ever.

Worst prime minister ever and yet the nick you 😂😂😂

Edited by Dazo

Nucky Thompson
42 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

We're called it too bud. You Jimmy Savile lovers don't like it "up em!"

jimmy savile lovers :lol:

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Is wee Krankie back in your good books Jack :rofl:You could maybe find a space on your mantlepiece for the fat Hibbie as well.

She’s never really been in my good books but she riles up the hoose jocks pal🤪😂

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Aye maybe :biggrin2: 

11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

👍

WorldChampions1902
40 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Yup! Only one person is responsible for using Jimmy Savile to score cheap points………

F50449CE-D7B1-4C00-8424-8058E13B412C.jpeg

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Yup! Only one person is responsible for using Jimmy Savile to score cheap points………

:laugh2:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

:rofl:

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

🤣🤣🤣

I P Knightley
6 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Anything he does, or most likely doesn't, will be determined by just what Kompromat the Russians have on the lying shitehawk.

I lkie how that first one cuts off with "a decade of politics, parties and pee" underneath the image. It's almost as if Donald Trump was in the room.

jack D and coke

Imagine anyone in the Scottish govt had Russian pals never mind the actual prime minister who’s pal’s father was in the KG ****ing B :lol: mind when Salmond got his wee show on RT and it had them freaking out. 
The hypocrisy and brass neck of the britcult nuts is absolutely astounding :lol: 

6 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

That'll be the boy Mister Dobber said was sound, nowt wrong with the son of a KGB spy in London having the prime minister in his pocket. Nowt wrong with the PM's drinking buddy being the son of one of Putin's allies, who was made rich beyond dreams by him.

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

That'll be the boy Mister Dobber said was sound, nowt wrong with the son of a KGB spy in London having the prime minister in his pocket. Nowt wrong with the PM's drinking buddy being the son of one of Putin's allies, who was made rich beyond dreams by him.

From the article: "In effect, they estimate the risk to be low, partly because peers do not see classified documents. Lebedev says he is being unfairly maligned due to his Russian background."

The Guardian publishing negative articles about The Independent owner is not surprising.

Spitonastranger
7 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

He got your fat mess telt😄

35 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

From the article: "In effect, they estimate the risk to be low, partly because peers do not see classified documents. Lebedev says he is being unfairly maligned due to his Russian background."

The Guardian publishing negative articles about The Independent owner is not surprising.

So no issue with someone Putin knows really well, having influence over the PM

:cornette:

51 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Another embarrassing post.

In addition to accepting the flood of Russian money into the Tory party, the Tories have allowed a Russian to buy the Evening  Standard and have refused to do anything  to stem the flow of Russian money into the London money markets (as pointed out to Johnson in the HoC today). 

Nucky Thompson

Fat Ian Blackford and chav Lisa Nandy. Is that who the Murrell cult are relying on to bring down the Tories :rofl:

7 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Fat Ian Blackford and chav Lisa Nandy. Is that who the Murrell cult are relying on to bring down the Tories :rofl:

Chav Lisa Nandy. 

:facepalm: 

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

The hibbypotamus is more likely to be galvanising the electorate down south behind Boris with his antics 

Hibbypotamus :lol:

Hat tip, made me laugh on a shitty Thursday at work.

32 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

The hibbypotamus is more likely to be galvanising the electorate down south behind Boris with his antics 

Aye?

Snap poll: 63% of Britons still want Boris Johnson to resign following Sue Gray report 

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2022/01/31/snap-poll-63-britons-still-want-boris-johnson-resi

Little%20public%20confidence%20Boris%20r

SectionDJambo
23 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Just as Johnson, and his gang, will be persuading the Scottish electorate that independence is the only way to break free of them. Not break free from England, but break free from Johnson, Haunted Pencil, Patel and the ERG.

It was bad enough for many in Scotland, that having told us, during the independence referendum, that the best way for Scotland to be in the EU was to remain in the UK, the same gang then campaigned to take us out of the EU.

I've never been one for independence as I've never really trusted the argument, economics or motives. Then there are the shady goings on of the current Scottish government. However, I'm beginning to think we would have a better chance of removing our own corrupt politicians than we have of removing the current Westminster mafia.

I really believe that the Scottish electorate will decide to take the plunge next time, not least because any argument against independence from Johnson and his gang won't be believed. It's one thing thinking a politician is economical with the truth, but Johnson is just a compulsive liar.