More Tory lies

aussieh

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

You pair are quite pathetic. Do you not give a crap what kind of country your kids/grandkids are going to end up with? Worsening standards of living, less real spending power, UK existing as a haven for tax fraud whilst health, education and infrastructure is starved of investment or meaningful improvement. We can even see where our money is going as the taxpayer is robbed in full view - aren’t we meant to make progress in the opposite direction so that each upcoming generation can build on the successes of the previous?

All the protestations of supporting tories for low taxation, small govt and attention to crime and order all shredded, yet still Johnson could crack one off into your letterboxes whilst Sunak physically comes into your house to take more money off you and you’d still wave your flags, like a pair of craven fools you’d kow-tow and fall in line.

If you are just a pair of fairly shite trolls, then crack on. Otherwise, the final laugh will be on the other side if the custard filled hot air balloon clings on till the next election as there’s no ****ing way he’s winning. They’ll be routed, and rightly so. 

Both are economically illiterate and at least one highlighted that trait in recent weeks on here. Sadly, there remains plenty of these people in society and I have no faith that they will ever accept the harsh reality of the perfectly valid points you make.

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

manaliveits105
3 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

About covers it.

There's three threads in The Shed where this lot spend most of their time , you rarely see them on The Terrace and some not at all on the match day threads but the they're allowed to post the most argumentative, puerile guff.

It's straight up trolling. 

Nonsense as usual 

£2.7billion worth of PPE bought during the pandemic will never be used, according to the health minister.

£2.2billion of this is excess stock.

£458million was spent on PPE that is not fit for purpose.

Borrowed to the hilt, handed out contracts to mates and donors like sweeties, highest taxes since Wartime for the rest of us to pay it back.

:munny:

Add this to the £4.3billion written off as loss for fraud and the myth of the Tories as "the party of fiscal responsibility" is once again shown as the lie it has always been.

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Both are economically illiterate and at least one highlighted that trait in recent weeks on here. Sadly, there remains plenty of these people in society and I have no faith that they will ever accept the harsh reality of the perfectly valid points you make.

No different from Enzo trolling you on the Brexit thread.

They all know exactly what they're doing and thrive on the notoriety and outrage they deliberately provoke.

Personally , and after the Enzo farce , I've just blocked them as they're a waste of space.

joondalupjambo

So have to remember that Tories were brought up not to share so it is in their DNA.  They cannot understand the concept of sharing and therefore their views on political topics are shaped because of that.

Jasper stop giving that bit of birthday cake away.  Polly stop giving others a turn on your pony. 

Once you think about it and let that sink in it all becomes so easy to explain things😄

The Real Maroonblood
25 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

No different from Enzo trolling you on the Brexit thread.

They all know exactly what they're doing and thrive on the notoriety and outrage they deliberately provoke.

Personally , and after the Enzo farce , I've just blocked them as they're a waste of space.

Whatever happened to that troll?

36 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Whatever happened to that troll?

I don't know.

As I don't go on the Brexit thread ,  maybe he still trolls under a new username.

Another guy who rarely (if ever) was to be found on The Terrace.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I don't know.

As I don't go on the Brexit thread ,  maybe he still trolls under a new username.

Another guy who rarely (if ever) was to be found on The Terrace.

👍

jack D and coke

Wondered if he’d been banned tbh.
I suppose he’s like a lot of us. Talks a lot of pish, dare I say made a ***** of himself in the process like a lot of us and done a lot of it to wind others up but probably sound. 
I don’t necessarily have to agree with a poster if I think they’ll debate their point and he’d do that alright.  

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Wondered if he’d been banned tbh.
I suppose he’s like a lot of us. Talks a lot of pish, dare I say made a ***** of himself in the process like a lot of us and done a lot of it to wind others up but probably sound. 
I don’t necessarily have to agree with a poster if I think they’ll debate their point and he’d do that alright.  

He trolled the thread and argued against anyone who wasn't in favour of brexit and then admitted that he personally wasn't in favour of brexit. 

At the same time as the police and government cover-up continues, spaffer is shitting out badly thought out policies all over the shop.

U-turning on NHS staff needing to be vaccinated.

Bonfire of worker's rights (we told you so).

And he's going to call Putin on the phone later too. The transcript of that would be hilarious to read.

4 minutes ago, Cade said:

U-turning on NHS staff needing to be vaccinated.

is that not a good thing ? 

41 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Next stage of the sweeping will be underway shortly.

I don't care if he's sorry, **** should get the jail

9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

is that not a good thing ? 

If we've ample NHS staff without them, then it's much of a muchness.

If we don't, then I'd agree that surely it's a good thing.

What's worse than medical treatment from the unvaccinated? No medical treatment.

Basically the catalogue of events has been split into two areas.

1.  The stuff Johnson can't be nailed on in terms of personal knowledge and misleading parliament.

2.  The stuff he can be nailed on.

The Gray report,  now amended,  will cover the first area.  Very,  very sorry.  Lessons learned.  Safeguards put in.  People moved/sacked.  

The police investigation will cover the second area.  Expecting this to eventually conclude with minimal fallout on Johnson.  But the bits that would have finished him if they had been within Sue Gray's report will quietly pass and not be revisited by further amendments to the report,  etc.  It isn't the job of the Police to comment on any misleading of parliament,  which is what this switcheroo trick is all about.

Lord Montpelier
12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't care if he's sorry, **** should get the jail

The whole report should be published in full, without redaction.  Disgraceful if not. Politicians should not get to hide behind this sort of thing. 

9 minutes ago, Victorian said:

1.  The stuff Johnson can't be nailed on in terms of personal knowledge and misleading parliament.

The Gray report,  now amended,  will cover the first area.  Very,  very sorry.  Lessons learned.  Safeguards put in.  People moved/sacked.  

The police investigation will cover the second area.  Expecting this to eventually conclude with minimal fallout on Johnson.  But the bits that would have finished him if they had been within Sue Gray's report will quietly pass and not be revisited by further amendments to the report,  etc.  It isn't the job of the Police to comment on any misleading of parliament,  which is what this switcheroo trick is all about.

I'm confident that's exactly how it will pan out. A total sham.

WorldChampions1902

Surely, there is absolutely no reason why the full, un-redacted  version of Sue Gray’s Report cannot be published once the Met have completed their investigations?

Starmer and Blackford need to ram that message home.

Just now, Taffin said:

I'm confident that's exactly how it will pan out. A total sham.

And once all concluded,  no doubt there will be calls for the original report to be reinstated and published in full.  Then the government propaganda machine will churn out statements and comments like "We don't need any more reports.  We don't need any more time wasted on this.  There have been two exhaustive reports into it all.  The British public do not want any more of this opportunism from the oppositiom parties.  The government is focused on delivering the public's priorities.  It's time to move on from all of this".

Just now, Victorian said:

And once all concluded,  no doubt there will be calls for the original report to be reinstated and published in full.  Then the government propaganda machine will churn out statements and comments like "We don't need any more reports.  We don't need any more time wasted on this.  There have been two exhaustive reports into it all.  The British public do not want any more of this opportunism from the oppositiom parties.  The government is focused on delivering the public's priorities.  It's time to move on from all of this".

And the most depressing part of all...much of the electorate will happily buy that bluff. 

Booooo! I say, booooo!

There might be some legal route whereby everything can be forced out.  The obvious first step would be a FOI request.  But if the report (as it was before amendment) no longer exists as an official document,  perhaps it has been erased from officialdom itself and cannot be gained via a FOI request.   

Is there just one version of the report?  Are there two?  Is there still an official draft copy of the original?  

Can an unofficial draft copy be gained via a FOI?

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

There might be some legal route whereby everything can be forced out.  The obvious first step would be a FOI request.  But if the report (as it was before amendment) no longer exists as an official document,  perhaps it has been erased from officialdom itself and cannot be gained via a FOI request.   

Is there just one version of the report?  Are there two?  Is there still an official draft copy of the original?  

Can an unofficial draft copy be gained via a FOI?

Time for the Good Law Project to get involved, if there is a legal angle that can be pursued. They have been very busy since this Junta seized power.

Regardless of whether the greased pig slides out from this particular scandal there WILL be more, probably many more shitstorms ahead. It's in his nature, he's a lying lazy tosser and, at heart, a nasty piece of work. It's his DNA.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, RobboM said:

Regardless of whether the greased pig slides out from this particular scandal there WILL be more, probably many more shitstorms ahead. It's in his nature, he's a lying lazy tosser and, at heart, a nasty piece of work. It's his DNA.

Yeah I want him to stay. It’s true to say it all rots from the head down and when the man at the top is a corrupt lying it will all continue to filter down. 

I also like the fact that the world and its leaders look at the UK and see our main man looks like he sleeps behind the bins at Tesco. A fecking tramp :lol: 
Britain and its reputation is being trashed relentlessly with this prick at the helm and it’s immensely pleasing. 

WorldChampions1902
11 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Dominic Cummings is getting ready to ‘leak’ more photos and emails as I write. Interestingly, he has kept a low profile on Partygate since it became the subject of the SG and Met investigation. Tick-Tock.

I P Knightley
48 minutes ago, Victorian said:

You've saved me some writing, there.

A few sacrificial lambs who we've never heard of and this cabinet will carry on with Johnson at the head.

A Met enquiry will go the same way as the report into Russian funding of Tory politicians; i.e. the deep, long grass. Johnson and Truss off to slap Putin's wrists? My arse! They're doing as they were paid to do.

13 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Heart, liver and lungs; spleen, kidneys, intestines; bowel, oesophagus, brain and every other part of him. Through and through, a complete sociopath. He has no single redeeming feature.

I P Knightley
5 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Dominic Cummings is getting ready to ‘leak’ more photos and emails as I write. Interestingly, he has kept a low profile on Partygate since it became the subject of the SG and Met investigation. Tick-Tock.

I hope this is true.

Can't believe that we're relying on Cummings who, himself, rode roughshod over the covid restrictions he helped create and then went on to lie about it. Such a huge irony that Johnson backed him 100% when, if he'd had a backbone, Johnson could have done himself a lot of credit by clearing Cum-dawg out way back before he had all this evidence which, we hope, will ultimately remove Johnson from office.

9 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Chequers?

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I hope this is true.

Can't believe that we're relying on Cummings who, himself, rode roughshod over the covid restrictions he helped create and then went on to lie about it. Such a huge irony that Johnson backed him 100% when, if he'd had a backbone, Johnson could have done himself a lot of credit by clearing Cum-dawg out way back before he had all this evidence which, we hope, will ultimately remove Johnson from office.

Is it not just that they couldn’t possibly not back him cos they were having weekly pish ups with a disco? 🕺🏼 🍾🥂🍻🍺💊👃🏼👃🏼

I P Knightley
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Is it not just that they couldn’t possibly not back him cos they were having weekly pish ups with a disco? 🕺🏼 🍾🥂🍻🍺💊👃🏼👃🏼

Love the Tory Party emojis!!

I'm certain that Cummings dangled that dagger over their heads but Johnson still had a huge opportunity to completely discredit Cummings which would have diluted anything coming out about parties in 2020. But that would have required Johnson to not be a coward.

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Sadly I think you are correct , exactly my thoughts expressed far more eloquently than I would have done.

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Love the Tory Party emojis!!

I'm certain that Cummings dangled that dagger over their heads but Johnson still had a huge opportunity to completely discredit Cummings which would have diluted anything coming out about parties in 2020. But that would have required Johnson to not be a coward.

When Michael Gove came on the radio to say he went out with his wife driving to test his eyesight I think we know Cummings has pics of him doing big calvins in the Downing Street kazis too. 
They’re all knee deep in shit and it’s glorious. Hopefully the drip drip from Cummings (who’s a little weasel) keeps on coming☺️

16 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

When Michael Gove came on the radio to say he went out with his wife driving to test his eyesight I think we know Cummings has pics of him doing big calvins in the Downing Street kazis too. 
They’re all knee deep in shit and it’s glorious. Hopefully the drip drip from Cummings (who’s a little weasel) keeps on coming☺️

When Gove dumped his missus she wrote an article for one of the Tory fanzine rags talking of her husband's "gay affair" with Cummings.

But everyone knew she wasn't talking about Cummings. 

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Dick to quietly retire thereafter and coincidentally pop up on a peerage list in the New Year. 🙄

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

When Gove dumped his missus she wrote an article for one of the Tory fanzine rags talking of her husband's "gay affair" with Cummings.

Who was she talking about?

Allegedly? 

6 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Someone was Cumming, clearly...😉

Gove & Vile deserved each other. Sadly for them, the toxic twats only loved themselves. 

jack D and coke
22 minutes ago, Boab said:

Don’t expect full findings to be published is a headline from the Beeb !

Well, that’s disappointing ! 
who’d have thunk it !

🤣

It’s basically just a big cult. The britnut cult. 
Embarrassing. 

11 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Dick to quietly retire thereafter and coincidentally pop up on a peerage list in the New Year. 🙄

Already enobled.

Shooter McGavin

Boris breaking the rules he himself made, although in fairness how was he supposed to know what the rules were…

Tory party members claiming they need to wait for a report to be published to tell them if they were at a party or not…

The actual report now looking like it’ll be heavily redacted before it’s available for the public to see…

It would be hilarious if it was some kind of sitcom, but the fact that it’s real and happening right in front of us is terrifying.

But what is more terrifying is that people not only vote for this lot, but actively try and defend them.

42 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Who was she talking about?

Allegedly? 

No names in the frame.

I haven't seen anything on social media.