More Tory lies

aussieh

Lord Montpelier
6 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

“Same guy”? I think you’d struggle to provide evidence to substantiate that view. But please go ahead…

They both made substantial money through city investments and the culture that comes with it. Probably at the expense of me and you. They'll be chums with the same folk in the city , all feathering their nests

Looks like a couple on here have swallowed the line that he's a simple crofter though with a saltire painted on his face , fighting for freedoms against those Westminster tyrants etc etc

For what it's worth fair play to the guy at least he has some real life experience unlike many of the other snp lap dogs

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Listening to LBC and gammon chops Ferrari saying that the Sue Grey report will be redacted. 

I'm sure that I read yesterday Spaffer saying that it would be printed in full.

He couldn't be lying could he?

I heard the police investigation meant that if the report was issued now it would have to entail the redaction of some text. Why? Not sure.
The implication is that the alternative is to delay publication until the police investigation ends - whenever that might be.

That said, I wouldn’t bet against BoJo reneging on his “promise”. No change there.

The Real Maroonblood
24 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I presume Blackford does a good job because he winds up folk! 

He's a Scottish Nationalist and Johnson an English Nationalist but that's where the similarity ends.

Fair comment.

6 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

415194714_Screenshot_2022-01-28-01-32-11-344_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android2.thumb.jpg.cf2c8361f17deaff133d921283b92c7a.jpg

Was there a cake? Was there an not a cake?

I need answers. We cannot live in a world of chaos!

There was a cake and the icing was topped with hundreds and thousands - of lies.

13 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

They both made substantial money through city investments and the culture that comes with it. Probably at the expense of me and you. They'll be chums with the same folk in the city , all feathering their nests

Looks like a couple on here have swallowed the line that he's a simple crofter though with a saltire painted on his face , fighting for freedoms against those Westminster tyrants etc etc

For what it's worth fair play to the guy at least he has some real life experience unlike many of the other snp lap dogs

You might well be right in saying Blackford shares the same financial motivation as Johnson. 
But I think here we’re talking about the character and integrity of both individuals and not any shared love of making money.

And on that score, I don’t believe there’s any comparison to be made between the two.

Jeffros Furios
45 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I presume Blackford does a good job because he winds up folk! 

He's a Scottish Nationalist and Johnson an English Nationalist but that's where the similarity ends.

Johnson is a Johnson nationalist .

Dennis Reynolds
6 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

415194714_Screenshot_2022-01-28-01-32-11-344_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android2.thumb.jpg.cf2c8361f17deaff133d921283b92c7a.jpg

Was there a cake? Was there an not a cake?

I need answers. We cannot live in a world of chaos!

Shhh, tell us more about how MI6 needs to be in constant 24/7 contact with Liz Truss :rofl:

Edited by Dennis Reynolds

5 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

The notion that MI6 would be waiting by the secure bat phone to hear from this moron is patently ridiculous.  Her department would probably prefer she done the Australia trip the old fashioned way, weeks on a boat with limited communication back home!

Case closed.

It's an affront to the many talented people who have held that office.

An idiot !

Boris always seems to make reference to how much him and Blackford get on outside of the chamber which I find odd. I reckon they probably are quite a similar pair.

32 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Boris always seems to make reference to how much him and Blackford get on outside of the chamber which I find odd. I reckon they probably are quite a similar pair.

Boris lies about absolutely everything. 

On 26/01/2022 at 13:03, Boy Daniel said:

image.jpeg.80a0558e2f0f55d49fe989f10a0a3302.jpeg

had never heard that, fantastic!

On 26/01/2022 at 13:11, Smithee said:

I suppose number 10's become a brothel then

👏🤣

11 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

National security. What serious country would dispatch a foreign mission to a key ally on a civilian airline?

Most is the answer to that. But if you want me to pick one - I know Thailand have in the past.

1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

So is James Anderson the same guy as Boris too aye?

:bwcornette:

6 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

The notion that MI6 would be waiting by the secure bat phone to hear from this moron is patently ridiculous.  Her department would probably prefer she done the Australia trip the old fashioned way, weeks on a boat with limited communication back home!

She doesn't think they grow Yorkshire tea in Yorkshire does she?

WorldChampions1902
39 minutes ago, Smithee said:

She doesn't think they grow Yorkshire tea in Yorkshire does she?

She’s as thick as mince, so yes. And I’m afraid if anyone thinks there is no chance of her being the next PM, they are badly mistaken IMHO. The less competent the candidate, the more likely they will get the job. 

Edited by WorldChampions1902

A Boy Named Crow
37 minutes ago, Smithee said:

She doesn't think, does she?

FTFY

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Listening to LBC and gammon chops Ferrari saying that the Sue Grey report will be redacted. 

If the report findings are redacted, then they will be leaked. Making the damage all the worse for Clownshoes and his cohorts. Bookmark this.

The whole thing is a shitshow.  It is extremely suspicious that the Met has specifically asked for details to be omitted rather than the report being left unaltered and simply delayed.  

Publishing an amended report to only include the content not being investigated by the Met only serves to create more confusion.  It presents an opportunity for the government to spin a narrative of the report finding no wrongdoing attributed to them.  The police investigation will take weeks and will quietly pass in the event that no charges are brought.  The police don't compile and publish a report regarding the matters being dealt with in the Gray report.  They wont give a running commentary about who knew what,  who warned who and things such as the PM misleading parliament.

This is an orchestrated deception.

Did anyone really think this report would deliver findings that would result in the resignation of BJ or his cohorts ?

Really ?

Naivety at it's finest !

dobmisterdobster
2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

There was a cake and the icing was topped with hundreds and thousands - of lies.

As long as it wasn't a knock-off Colin the Caterpillar from Aldi.

joondalupjambo
41 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The whole thing is a shitshow.  It is extremely suspicious that the Met has specifically asked for details to be omitted rather than the report being left unaltered and simply delayed.  

Publishing an amended report to only include the content not being investigated by the Met only serves to create more confusion.  It presents an opportunity for the government to spin a narrative of the report finding no wrongdoing attributed to them.  The police investigation will take weeks and will quietly pass in the event that no charges are brought.  The police don't compile and publish a report regarding the matters being dealt with in the Gray report.  They wont give a running commentary about who knew what,  who warned who and things such as the PM misleading parliament.

Not sure that the public are so stupid over this one.  They will not forget this issue and if there are any attempts at hiding things or leaving things unsaid or omitted I do not think that ballot box revenge will fail.   The Tories may think this is all a wheeze but one look at the Queen sitting on her own in that Church and it will all come home to roost.  I am no Royalist but down south most are.

43 minutes ago, Boab said:

Did anyone really think this report would deliver findings that would result in the resignation of BJ or his cohorts ?

Really ?

Naivety at it's finest !

That's not really the point. 

Seems from polling the public have already made up their minds. And bear in mind the public already expect Boris to get away with it. 

To me only a big load of positive events is going to get the Government off a big defeat at next election. 

joondalupjambo
On 26/01/2022 at 13:53, NANOJAMBO said:

His missus contacted an American billionaire (I'm not sure if his name is in the public domain yet) and he forked out for a private plane to go to Kabul.

So when he says "he" didn't prioritise it, that's true, as his wife did the work , allegedly,

but it's not clear if the animals boarded the plane themselves or whther they were given assistance by ATC/UK troops/ground staff in Kabul etc. 

Aye who got the dogs out, woof woof that is the real issue here.

joondalupjambo
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Seems the Met Police are investigating 8 of the 'events'. Not sure how many that leaves. 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

welcome-to-jazz-club-fast-show.gif

21 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Seems the Met Police are investigating 8 of the 'events'. Not sure how many that leaves. 

16 in total last I heard.

26 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

That's not really the point. 

Seems from polling the public have already made up their minds. And bear in mind the public already expect Boris to get away with it. 

To me only a big load of positive events is going to get the Government off a big defeat at next election. 

Excuse my cynicism but it's exactly the point. He will get away with it and people will continue to elect them.

Never underestimate the stupidity/ greed of the electorate.

Delete where applicable.

I P Knightley
13 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Or the trip to Japan where 'Champagne' Liz claimed she and her 3 colleagues spent £182.74 of tax payers dough.

On questioning from Emily Thornberry the DIT hastily changed that figure to........£2080.44

There's also the insistence on the £4000+ lunch meal at a club owned by a Tory donor.

13 hours ago, Boab said:

I think people are missing the elephant in the room !

She's an imbecile !

Holding the office of Foreign Secretary. Holy shit !

Truss is an utterly appalling excuse for a human being but it's hard to say whether she's the worst of the lot in the cabinet.

13 hours ago, Smithee said:

Encrypted communications to MI6 🤣

FHE9kP3XMAAlR49.jpg

"Hi, M. It's Truss here, Liz Truss."

4 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He'll avoid the accusation of outright lying as what he said was "true" at the time he said it but Dame Dick had his back to delay the inevitable release of confirmation that what he said earlier was a bunch of whoppers!

4 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Spaffer now said to be performing a screeching u-turn on the NI increase. 

A wonderfully philanthropic move by the PM who is putting concerns about the impact on the lowest earners first and definitely not just trying to save his own job. 

The Sue Grey report must be a doozy. 

This is the Prime Minister who, according to Rees-Mogg and/or Raab (and a bunch of other arselickers) gets all the big decisions right.

Edited by I P Knightley

There no is reason why the full report can’t be published once the police have finished their investigation and any subsequent legal action. However I’m sure there will be a reason invented. 

Edited by Boy Daniel

I P Knightley
2 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

There is reason why the full report can’t be published once the police have finished their investigation and any subsequent legal action. However I’m sure there will be a reason invented. 

Johnson's old chum, Dame Dick, has bought him time.

When the report comes out redacted, the party line will be, "It's incomplete; we must wait for the outcome of the police enquiry."

The police enquiry will take at least 6 months (taking them past the English local elections) and Johnson hasn't, yet, promised that its findings will be published - so they won't.

Once the Enlish local elections are out of the way, the Tory party will be more comfortable with a change in leadership. Anyone taking up the reins now will be in trouble if their first big thing is a drubbing in 'national' elections.

It's all covering up for the known fact that Johnson lied repeatedly about what he knew about events going on in Downing Street. Cunstards can strip it down to picking at the details of whether there were candles on the cake or not because that dilutes and diverts attention from what the whole thing is about.

4 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

This has to be the biggest scandal since Watergate-gate

It's enablers like you that give this shower of shite the idea they can do what they like.

I P Knightley
6 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

I meant the findings of the police investigation.

He's able to duck the commitment to publish Sue Grey's report in full because the polis are now saying that she has to hold on to some of the details. I suppose, technically, he has to still publish whatever she produces but we now know that that is watered down, covered up and clouded.

But you're right. It being on record, video and other channels which show that he 100% said it will not stop him from straight up saying he didn't say it.

The Mighty Thor
22 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

You can't expect the ministers of a government to behave like everyone else, especially when on one hand you're telling them they're not like everyone else by enabling them to take a government jet at £500,000 cost and not use commercial flights. 

I'd have thought given your 'stout' defence of all things Tory last night that you'd be crying foul that this whole situation is a left wing media witch hunt against 'ar Boris'.

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?
33 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Underrated post is underrated.

41 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

tumblr_n0bkqkyHgt1tnjcyto1_500.gif

4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

If the report findings are redacted, then they will be leaked. Making the damage all the worse for Clownshoes and his cohorts. Bookmark this.

The Gruniad was quoting sources this morning as saying the Met haven't asked for anything to be witheld. 

Also , Clownshoes promised to disclose the "findings" of the report (we pretty much know what they will be - there were loads of parties) but as  some commentators have pointed out, it's the recommendations of the report we need to see - ie who should be sacked, was there a breach of the minsterial code , etc. 

5 hours ago, Taffin said:

Later that day on BBC drivetime John Beattie asked Blackford about this, you won't be surprised to hear they have no relationship outside the chamber, neither Starmer or himself have been in Downing street since Johnson took office.

Apparently this is quite unusual as it is seemingly normal for the heads of the political parties to meet up for informal discussions.

2 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

There no is reason why the full report can’t be published once the police have finished their investigation and any subsequent legal action. However I’m sure there will be a reason invented. 

Given the offences in question (if there are any) are akin to getting a parking ticket , there should be no issues.

26 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The Gruniad was quoting sources this morning as saying the Met haven't asked for anything to be witheld. 

Also , Clownshoes promised to disclose the "findings" of the report (we pretty much know what they will be - there were loads of parties) but as  some commentators have pointed out, it's the recommendations of the report we need to see - ie who should be sacked, was there a breach of the minsterial code , etc. 

There was a blog post when the Terms of Reference were announced which discusses why you are unlikely to see such recommendations

"Most likely is that the investigation will, well, simply comply with the Terms of Reference that have been public all along and so will provide merely “a general understanding”.

This will be a recital of facts “of the nature of the gatherings, including attendance, the setting and the purpose” – with “reference” (but maybe not more) to the relevant guidance."

https://davidallengreen.com/2022/01/a-critical-general-overview-of-the-sue-gray-investigation-2/

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Reminds me did Police Scotland ever get to the bottom of the Leigh Griffiths flare incident? Suspect this could be out there for a while yet...