More Tory lies

aussieh

joondalupjambo
2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Johnson's old chum, Dame Dick, has bought him time.

When the report comes out redacted, the party line will be, "It's incomplete; we must wait for the outcome of the police enquiry."

The police enquiry will take at least 6 months (taking them past the English local elections) and Johnson hasn't, yet, promised that its findings will be published - so they won't.

Once the Enlish local elections are out of the way, the Tory party will be more comfortable with a change in leadership. Anyone taking up the reins now will be in trouble if their first big thing is a drubbing in 'national' elections.

It's all covering up for the known fact that Johnson lied repeatedly about what he knew about events going on in Downing Street. Cunstards can strip it down to picking at the details of whether there were candles on the cake or not because that dilutes and diverts attention from what the whole thing is about.

Yeah that is my thinking as well.  Tory battering at the local elections, try to keep Boris in place until then, after them oust him and blame his antics, then new person comes in and grovels to the electorate, says we must turn a new leaf blah blah blah and off they go again. 

Still think that people will not forget though this time and that the damage has been well and truly done regardless of new face or not.  Just too many wrongs, too many Covid deaths that could have been avoided if lock down had been sooner and not a hope they will level up, whatever that means.  

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, RobboM said:

There was a blog post when the Terms of Reference were announced which discusses why you are unlikely to see such recommendations

"Most likely is that the investigation will, well, simply comply with the Terms of Reference that have been public all along and so will provide merely “a general understanding”.

This will be a recital of facts “of the nature of the gatherings, including attendance, the setting and the purpose” – with “reference” (but maybe not more) to the relevant guidance."

https://davidallengreen.com/2022/01/a-critical-general-overview-of-the-sue-gray-investigation-2/

Cheers for that - I actually follow that guy on twitter but mist that particular tweet. 

Having read it, it's obviously a complete waste of everyone's time. 

2 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The Gruniad was quoting sources this morning as saying the Met haven't asked for anything to be witheld. 

Also , Clownshoes promised to disclose the "findings" of the report (we pretty much know what they will be - there were loads of parties) but as  some commentators have pointed out, it's the recommendations of the report we need to see - ie who should be sacked, was there a breach of the minsterial code , etc. 

The Met were saying something different yesterday but have fallen in line today to suppress the report.

Edited by Mikey1874

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

The Met were saying something different but have fallen in line today to suppress the report.

I've seen a Tweet quoting the Met but I'm wondering wherher the Gruniad was overtaken by events. 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I thought the reputation of the Met Police was bad enough. 

The Met can ALWAYS find new depths to sink to.

Always.

11 minutes ago, Cade said:

The Met can ALWAYS find new depths to sink to.

Always.

It's ****ing unreal. Then, I suppose their reputation can't really fall any further. It's rock bottom.

All part of the same sad corruption

Employing the police as your own corruption enabling agency.  Not a great road to go down.  Worse than a tinpot dictatorship.

And what now for Sue Gray?  Set up to produce a report to make the issue go away.  Woman acts with integrity to produce a report of integrity.  Gangster wont accept it so contrives a way to suppress it.  Sue Gray ends up risking her own interests to do a job and doesn't even get the professional satisfaction of it meaning anything.  No doubt gagged under the official secrets act as well.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Hot off the press, a leaked page from the Sue Gray report.

redacted2.jpg.46f94244051551924dd20ea5fbb36247.jpg

That looks like a cunstard of a Wordle!

31 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

20220128_164818.jpg

Who's quote is that that? I've seen a couple of tweets by Tory MPs expressing exasperation about the interference from the Met, saying that they know exactly what it looks like and how it is likely to play out in the polls.

Edited by I P Knightley

I bet there's WhatsApp messages about who's bringing the bingo. People would be shitting themselves and not needing told to delete them!

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Cressida Dick’s list of failings is so long, her being in the job is unbelievable. Even if some of it wasn’t her fault, the only thing she represents is ineptitude and operational failure. She should never have got that gig and she should have resigned ages ago

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

every village has an idiot.

How many do you rent yourself out to? ::troll::

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Seymour M Hersh
5 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You can't expect the ministers of a government to behave like everyone else, especially when on one hand you're telling them they're not like everyone else by enabling them to take a government jet at £500,000 cost and not use commercial flights. 

I'd have thought given your 'stout' defence of all things Tory last night that you'd be crying foul that this whole situation is a left wing media witch hunt against 'ar Boris'.

A vehicle on long term hire by the government was used for the reason it was hired, no story.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

Good one m8

Bantz

Banter - noun. The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks: Maybe you should try it. 

jack D and coke

Can’t find the story from the US politician who’s said because of the amount of corrupt Russian money in London it’s making things impossible to act tough over Ukraine. 
Mind when the britcult members said Salmond was a risk to U.K. security cos he done a show on a Russian station hahahahaha ya bunch of utter plums :lol: 

I P Knightley
34 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Cressida Dick’s list of failings is so long, her being in the job is unbelievable. Even if some of it wasn’t her fault, the only thing she represents is ineptitude and operational failure. She should never have got that gig and she should have resigned ages ago

But Johnson & his cronies saw to it that she would be in their pockets when they undeservedly extended her appointment when she was due to be hoofed out.

https://twitter.com/ByDonkey

s/status/1487115634244788224?s=20&t=2WOHzm84w6Qk9KrGIJLunQ

The Mighty Thor
14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Can’t find the story from the US politician who’s said because of the amount of corrupt Russian money in London it’s making things impossible to act tough over Ukraine. 
Mind when the britcult members said Salmond was a risk to U.K. security cos he done a show on a Russian station hahahahaha ya bunch of utter plums :lol: 

The guy your thinking of is probably Bill Browder.

He actually thinks you could stop Putin in his tracks by arresting the money of Russian oligarchs in London and the US as these guys are just a front for the billions he's syphoned out of Russia. 

He's been threatened by Putin repeatedly. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The guy your thinking of is probably Bill Browder.

He actually thinks you could stop Putin in his tracks by arresting the money of Russian oligarchs in London and the US as these guys are just a front for the billions he's syphoned out of Russia. 

He's been threatened by Putin repeatedly. 

The very chap. 
The city of corruption right enough. 
Up to their eyeballs in it. 

8 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Public opinion does not decide whether rules were broken or not.

I think you'll find it already has.

The only thing official channels will decide is whether it's a whitewash or not.

37 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

There's a story in the Times today on this.

Also, when the US produced a report abput 10 years ago covering around 40 jursidictions strongly linked to organised crime/ money laundering etc, it listed IoM, the Channel Islands & Gib. Roughly 2/3 of the named states were under UK control.  Cyrpus & Malta are similarly over run with Russian money. 

7 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Public opinion does not decide whether rules were broken or not.

Is that what that is saying ? 

I think its simply talking about public perception. As Joe Public, what's yours?

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

I think its simply talking about public perception. As Joe Public, what's yours?

Whatever Boris says

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

There's a story in the Times today on this.

Also, when the US produced a report abput 10 years ago covering around 40 jursidictions strongly linked to organised crime/ money laundering etc, it listed IoM, the Channel Islands & Gib. Roughly 2/3 of the named states were under UK control.  Cyrpus & Malta are similarly over run with Russian money. 

Rumours brexit was partly to do with this as the EU wanted to tighten the laws on money going to these off shore accounts and companies. 
Whether any truth in that though I have no idea. 

The Mighty Thor
16 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The very chap. 
The city of corruption right enough. 
Up to their eyeballs in it. 

Don't forget how deep into the current UK government,and in particular Spaffer, Putin and his cronies are. 

dobmisterdobster
9 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

It talks about waiting for justice. That's not how justice works in this country or any other.

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Don't forget how deep into the current UK government,and in particular Spaffer, Putin and his cronies are. 

Absolutely. Some Russian paid £150k to play the fat lying twat at tennis didn’t he? The mind boggles as to what doors he was opening for that. 

7 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

It talks about waiting for justice. That's not how justice works in this country or any other.

Sorry , does it say the public decides if rules are broken? A public can have a perception of justice and wish their perception validated. You are trying to hard to punch holes in stuff that isn't there.

Edited by Riccarton3

Boris Johnson will receive the long-awaited report into parties in Downing Street and Whitehall in "the coming hours or days", Sky News understands - as police denied they are trying to delay publication.

It is understood the report - compiled by senior civil servant Sue Gray - will not be made public until "in all likelihood next week", when MPs return to the Commons after the weekend.

The version made public will be redacted to ensure it is compliant with the Metropolitan Police's earlier request that nothing jeopardises their inquiry, it is believed.

Commander Catherine Roper said: "We have not delayed this report and the timing of its release is a matter for the Cabinet Office inquiry team."

She said the Special Enquiry Team, which is leading the investigation, was examining the Cabinet Office material "to establish whether individuals attending the events in question may have breached the regulations".

Earlier in the day, police had earlier called for "minimal reference" in Sue Gray's report to the events it is investigating - raising new doubts over when it would be published.

https://apple.news/ALFV_GKmJSe64r5ttDvTovw

These Tory shisters can’t stopped lying. 

Edited by Boy Daniel

Lie about the lie then lie about the investigation into the first lie then lie about a police intervention into the first lie, then keep lying about all the other lies until the news cycle moves on and every dumb shite forgets about what you were lying about in the first place.

I'm hoping that Cummings has video footage of Boris dancing or making racist jokes at one of those parties.

Or fingerblasting a bursd that's not his (latest) wife.

Edited by Cade

The Mighty Thor

And here's part 3 for this week, which covers Thursday and Friday 

That's well over 100 lies and examples of corruption this week. 

This ****ing week!

WorldChampions1902

Almost by the hour…….day by day………week by week……..this corrupt, lying Junta gets exposed. And by the hour…….day by day…….week by week, apologists crawl from under their rocks to deflect, deny and defend The Clownshoes Show.

Totally shameless.