More Tory lies

aussieh

4 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Are they going to hand out the Fixed Penalty Notices anytime soon?

Expect these ***** just to put it on MPs expenses

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Can’t find the story from the US politician who’s said because of the amount of corrupt Russian money in London it’s making things impossible to act tough over Ukraine. 
Mind when the britcult members said Salmond was a risk to U.K. security cos he done a show on a Russian station hahahahaha ya bunch of utter plums :lol: 

Anybody with an ounce of intelligence knows Russian money has been sloshing around that pit London for years. Dreadful city, corrupt for decades!

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Anybody with an ounce of intelligence knows Russian money has been sloshing around that pit London for years. Dreadful city, corrupt for decades!

You’ll rattle a few cages with that post.

:10900:

18 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Russian money bankrolling the Tory party for years and Clownshoes will not release the intelligence report into it. The Tories have created the farcical situation of putting a Russian  into the House of Lords who has a say in the running of the country. 

Draw your own conclusions. 

dobmisterdobster
13 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Russian money bankrolling the Tory party for years and Clownshoes will not release the intelligence report into it. The Tories have created the farcical situation of putting a Russian  into the House of Lords who has a say in the running of the country. 

Sounds kinda racist. Evgeny Lebedev is a British citizen. Being Russian does not exclude you from participating in British politics 

14 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Wee Norway has been buying prime Real Estate in London for years too.

1 minute ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Sounds kinda racist. Evgeny Lebedev is a British citizen. Being Russian does not exclude you from participating in British politics 

Who cares! Scots have been abused an accused in British politics for centuries. Its the British way including our own!

6 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

He's literally the son of a Russian spy

dobmisterdobster
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He is not his father. He owns some left-leaning newspapers. Hardly a controversial figure.

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Who cares! Scots have been abused an accused in British politics for centuries. Its the British way including our own!

Read a govt report today into the amount of gas we’re exporting and it’s more than we import :lol: Britain that is btw. All our bills rising and we actually have it taken from under us. Most of it comes from Scottish waters but because its already been sold off its owned by companies who pipe it to holland then we have to buy it from Russia :lol:  Has there ever been a country robbed of its resources and riches and labelled scroungers more than this country? The recent wind farm deal too we’ve sold it off again ffs! £200m of the deal goes to crown estate because the queen owns the sea bed for 12 miles out from all coast of this island…have you ever heard anything like that in your life? She owns the sea bed….Deficits and propped up etc etc deary me. Robbed doesn’t quite cover it yet the Brit cult reigns strong and calls the rest of us dummies…😕

GSTQ🇬🇧

Edited by jack D and coke

1 minute ago, dobmisterdobster said:

He is not his father. He owns some left-leaning newspapers. Hardly a controversial figure.

He moved here as his dad was sent to London to spy for the KGB. Thats the reason he's in the country.

Italian security agencies reported that even after his dad had resigned from Russia's secret service and gone into business, he was known to still regularly attend KGB meetings.

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Read a govt report today into the amount of gas we’re exporting and it’s more than we import :lol: Britain that is btw. All our bills rising and we actually have it taken from under us. Most of it comes from Scottish waters but because its already been sold off its owned by companies who pipe it to holland then we have to buy it from Russia :lol:  Has there ever been a country robbed of its resources and riches and labelled scroungers more than this country? The recent wind farm deal too we’ve sold it off again ffs! £200m of the deal goes to crown estate because the queen owns the sea bed for 12 miles out from all coast of this island…have you ever heard anything like that in your life? She owns the sea bed….Deficits and propped up etc etc deary me. Robbed doesn’t quite cover it yet the Brit cult reigns strong and calls the rest of us dummies…😕

GSTQ🇬🇧

India made England rich, but the books showed a loss. This isn't a new game.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You have to wonder how Britain is in any debt when they’ve robbed and pillaged the planet. Where is the money? With these daftys on the cooncil estates that sing

songs aboot saving royal families? 

4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

GSTQ🇬🇧

There's a lot of gullible, stupid Scots out there! We have oil and gas coming out our ears but we don't have any! What the hell is crown estates anyway? Just another excuse to rob Scotland of its resources.

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:lol: how many trillions was it they reckon Britain owes them? David Cameron actually had to officially apologise too didn’t he? 

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

There's a lot of gullible, stupid Scots out there! We have oil and gas coming out our ears but we don't have any! What the hell is crown estates anyway? Just another excuse to rob Scotland of its resources.

Hoose jocks mate. Let’s call them what they are. 

9 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:lol: how many trillions was it they reckon Britain owes them? David Cameron actually had to officially apologise too didn’t he? 

I don't remember an apology I've only read it's multiple trillions in GBP.

It's a laughably mental amount - if you were to divvy a trillion up by putting a million quid at a time into boxes, you'd need a million boxes. 

I P Knightley
5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Absolutely. Some Russian paid £150k to play the fat lying twat at tennis didn’t he? The mind boggles as to what doors he was opening for that. 

I'm assuming the back ones.

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Stuff like this 

This explains why the Met have stopped the full report.

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2022/01/28/why-on-earth-would-the-metropolitan-police-ask-sue-gray-to-redact-key-parts-of-her-independent-report/

Though others question it especially given the Government has been doing a 'get our story straight and destroy the evidence' campaign anyway for weeks and months. 

Full report not being shared with Boris Johnson and the Government it seems now. 

Edited by Mikey1874

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Stuff like this 

But sharely Salmond huvin a show oan rushin stations is wurse? I mean that’s pyoor putting us aw in danger likes naw?

GSTQ by the way. Moan Boris ya hero man🇬🇧

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

I'm assuming the back ones.

A wee backdoor scuttle with some Russian floozy after tennis and I’d have some respect for him tbh. 

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Russian money bankrolling the Tory party for years and Clownshoes will not release the intelligence report into it.

I forgot all about that report. 

Tell you what, this pandemic has been very convenient for spaffer and his chums in so many ways. 

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The Tories have created the farcical situation of putting a Russian  into the House of Lords who has a say in the running of the country. 

7 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

7 hours ago, Smithee said:

😂😂😂

9 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Are the krankies havin an alchopops frenzy ra night ? 

If Scots are the Krankies are Brits Jimmy Saviles?

10 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

GSTQ🇬🇧

Not true I'm afraid. The North Sea can be split very roughly into three distinct sections:

1) North (what we refer to as 'our' waters) = mostly oil

2) South = mostly gas 

3) The 'middle' bit = oil/gas 

The pipeline that you mention (it's called the Interconnector) sits alongside the BBL connection to Belgium, both based at Bacton in Norfolk. They are both designed as bi-directional so we can send AND receive. We don't get most of our gas from Scottish waters. The majority of domestically produced gas comes from the SNS area (Southern North Sea) - hence why England has 5 receiving terminals (Shell/Perenco at Bacton; Perenco at Easington; pX at Teesside and ex-ConocoPhillips at Rampside - albeit from the Irish Sea), and Scotland only has one (Total/Shell/Apache at St Fergus). 

The remainder of our gas (the vast majority of the total) is imported from one of four sources: (from Norway to Easington via the Sleipner platform and Langeled Pipeline; and LNG imports to the Dragon, Isle of Grain and Hook terminals - all in England). 

For the record, I spent the first 8 years of my career working in the UK gas industry before I shifted to the US - during which I worked at the Easington, Bacton and Teesside terminals - which is why I can categorically say that whatever that report says, is utter, utter nonsense. 

Also, your first sentence doesn't make sense - we export more than we import - That's a good thing surely? In any case, a lot of the export contracts were written years ago and we are contractually obligated to meet them.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, trotter said:

Not true I'm afraid. The North Sea can be split very roughly into three distinct sections:

2) South = mostly gas 

The pipeline that you mention (it's called the Interconnector) sits alongside the BBL connection to Belgium, both based at Bacton in Norfolk. They are both designed as bi-directional so we can send AND receive. We don't get most of our gas from Scottish waters. The majority of domestically produced gas comes from the SNS area (Southern North Sea) - hence why England has 5 receiving terminals (Shell/Perenco at Bacton; Perenco at Easington; pX at Teesside and ex-ConocoPhillips at Rampside - albeit from the Irish Sea), and Scotland only has one (Total/Shell/Apache at St Fergus). 

The remainder of our gas (the vast majority of the total) is imported from one of four sources: (from Norway to Easington via the Sleipner platform and Langeled Pipeline; and LNG imports to the Dragon, Isle of Grain and Hook terminals - all in England). 

For the record, I spent the first 8 years of my career working in the UK gas industry before I shifted to the US - during which I worked at the Easington, Bacton and Teesside terminals - which is why I can categorically say that whatever that report says, is utter, utter nonsense. 

Also, your first sentence doesn't make sense - we export more than we import - That's a good thing surely? In any case, a lot of the export contracts were written years ago and we are contractually obligated to meet them.

Good to get an informed response👍🏼

2 hours ago, PortyBeach said:

Interesting quote - where is that from, mate?

That was from  Stephen Bush of The New Statesman.

Though I saw at least one Tory MP use the same words. 

32 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Good to get an informed response👍🏼

No worries. 

If it interests you, or anyone else, National Grid publish real-time import/export data here:

https://www.nationalgrid.com/uk/gas-transmission/data-and-operations/transmission-operational-data

You can see that as of now the BBL and IC pipelines are not in use (positive value is import, negative is export).

Edited by trotter

18 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Rumours brexit was partly to do with this as the EU wanted to tighten the laws on money going to these off shore accounts and companies. 
Whether any truth in that though I have no idea. 

“ rumours “ so I’ll just repeat them ! If I posted that you’d be all over me ! But not in a good way 😂

12 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Are the krankies havin an alchopops frenzy ra night ? 

I thinks it’s Friday night drunks really ! 😂

12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Hoose jocks mate. Let’s call them what they are. 

Oh dear ! Folllowing our residents Bravehearts “‘inclusive “ language ! Your better Than that 

11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

But sharely Salmond huvin a show oan rushin stations is wurse? I mean that’s pyoor putting us aw in danger likes naw?

GSTQ by the way. Moan Boris ya hero man🇬🇧

Drunk 

11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

A wee backdoor scuttle with some Russian floozy after tennis and I’d have some respect for him tbh. 

Reeking 

2 hours ago, trotter said:

2) South = mostly gas 

Truth alert 🚨 good posting 

15 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Yet you make no comment on the main part - Russian money bankrolling the Tory party and the suppression of the intelligence report findings.

But, racist, aye ? 

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Oh it’s all gone quiet over here 🥳

They're all huddled around their laptops waiting for the Sue Gray report :lol:

You pair are quite pathetic. Do you not give a crap what kind of country your kids/grandkids are going to end up with? Worsening standards of living, less real spending power, UK existing as a haven for tax fraud whilst health, education and infrastructure is starved of investment or meaningful improvement. We can even see where our money is going as the taxpayer is robbed in full view - aren’t we meant to make progress in the opposite direction so that each upcoming generation can build on the successes of the previous?

All the protestations of supporting tories for low taxation, small govt and attention to crime and order all shredded, yet still Johnson could crack one off into your letterboxes whilst Sunak physically comes into your house to take more money off you and you’d still wave your flags, like a pair of craven fools you’d kow-tow and fall in line.

If you are just a pair of fairly shite trolls, then crack on. Otherwise, the final laugh will be on the other side if the custard filled hot air balloon clings on till the next election as there’s no ****ing way he’s winning. They’ll be routed, and rightly so. 

20 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

If you are just a pair of fairly shite trolls, then crack on. Otherwise, the final laugh will be on the other side if the custard filled hot air balloon clings on till the next election as there’s no ****ing way he’s winning. They’ll be routed, and rightly so. 

About covers it.

There's three threads in The Shed where this lot spend most of their time , you rarely see them on The Terrace and some not at all on the match day threads but the they're allowed to post the most argumentative, puerile guff.

It's straight up trolling. 

19 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

About covers it.

There's three threads in The Shed where this lot spend most of their time , you rarely see them on The Terrace and some not at all on the match day threads but the they're allowed to post the most argumentative, puerile guff.

I’d just like a proper debate to honestly understand why someone votes for the current Tory party, and whether they’ve changed their minds because of the current incumbents taking the utter piss. 

I mean its all a laugh when you view from afar but their actions ultimately have consequences and some of the stuff that came out wasn’t just a jolly jape like them getting away with a few parties, which whilst morally objectionable were nothing compared to their handling of aspects of the pandemic. 

Edited by Gizmo

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

About covers it.

Got to wonder if one day, just maybe, the penny will drop for them 😁