More Tory lies

aussieh

56 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I suppose he can’t actually do anything right at all . If he left dogs to die he would be called a “ heartless ****” by animals rights activists ( like me )

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

LOL.

Just saw Gullis doing his propaganda speech post PMQ on BBC News.

He is quite clearly off his head.  

I’m fairly sure he asked Johnson, during a recent PMQs, if he would help provide some funding for a project in Stoke. Johnson then bummed him up for his contribution to Stoke.

It’s a love in between the 2 of them for their mutual benefit of looking good.

He’s not going to get his favour from Johnson unless he toes the line. Others have had funding for their constituency denied for them being less supportive of Johnson.

It’s the way Johnson’s government operates.

Just now, JamesM48 said:

I suppose he can’t actually do anything right at all . If he left dogs to die he would be called a “ heartless ****” by animals rights activists ( like me )

There wasn't a story there

Tbh I would have prioritised the dogs as well. Dogs are braw. 

Maybe Johnson isn’t as much of a ***** as I thought. 

3 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I’m fairly sure he asked Johnson, during a recent PMQs, if he would help provide some funding for a project in Stoke. Johnson then bummed him up for his contribution to Stoke.

It’s a love in between the 2 of them for their mutual benefit of looking good.

He’s not going to get his favour from Johnson unless he toes the line. Others have had funding for their constituency denied for them being less supportive of Johnson.

It’s the way Johnson’s government operates.

Yes, I'm very aware of that , especially as I don't live far (enough) from that racist shit hole.

The "good" Tory councillors of Shithole on Trent have been doing their best recently , ingratiating themselves with govt by trying to pretend no one is interested in Johnson's misdemeanours any more. 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

13 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

His missus contacted an American billionaire (I'm not sure if his name is in the public domain yet) and he forked out for a private plane to go to Kabul.

So when he says "he" didn't prioritise it, that's true, as his wife did the work , allegedly,

but it's not clear if the animals boarded the plane themselves or whther they were given assistance by ATC/UK troops/ground staff in Kabul etc. 

US forces were in total control of who was given access to boarding. 

So someone had to authorise it. 

11 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

👍

I P Knightley
25 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Tory MP loves what he saw from Johnson at PMQs

Jonathan Gullis, the Conservative MP for Stoke-on-Trent North, has insisted Boris Johnson was on "fine form once again" during today's PMQs.

"We can't move on because Captain Hindsight is relentless in talking about the issues that he thinks matters," Mr Gullis says, adding people outside of the "London bubble" are interested in other issues.

Mr Gullis said: "I think the government is doing a good job, this was the most challenging global pandemic we've seen in over 100 years, unprecedented. 

"No country has got everything perfect, we never pretended we got everything right. But on the big calls, the prime minister's absolutely hit the nail on the head every single time."

He went on to defend the prime minister on practically every point raised by our political correspondent Kate McCann.

"I think the prime minister is a fantastic individual", he said, asked if anything would change his mind about the Mr Johnson.

Jonathan Gullis will be doing whistly farts for a week after bending over for that one.

12 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

What if they were cats? Would Johnson be right back up to the top of the **** scale?

4 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Jonathan Gullis will be doing whistly farts for a week after bending over for that one.

What if they were cats? Would Johnson be right back up to the top of the **** scale?

I was being slightly facetious mate. 

Then again I really do love dogs, and cats. Animals are often at the centre of most human barbarism’s. 

Johnson still a lying ***** though. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

I P Knightley
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I was being slightly facetious mate. 

Then again I really do love dogs, and cats. Animals are often at the centre of most human barbarism’s. 

Johnson still a lying ***** though. 

:thumb: Don't worry, I had you on that.

And fully with you on your Johnson sum-up. I can't believe that so many Tory MPs are still siding with him. There's most likely even more stuff to come out about him. Hard to believe that they continue to link their lot with him in numbers. His ****iness completely rubs off on them; they've got absolutely nothing to gain from it.

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Emphasis on the word prioritised

Is there any evidence that he prioritised the evacuation of animals over humans?

Konrad von Carstein
4 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Is there any evidence that he prioritised the evacuation of animals over humans?

What else would they be prioritised over?

31 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

The suggestion is that people could have been on the privately funded flight that took the animals.

It is true that the reason that didn't happen was more to do with the organisation of the evacuation. Which wasn't necessarily anything to do with Boris Johnson. 

Funny that its Starmer that is the lawyer but Johnson uses words to make him untouchable. 

joondalupjambo
3 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Since this is a generic "knock the Tories" thread, did anyone else see the documentary last night "The Decade the Rich Won" ? (Greek finance  minister for a year) too.   I think it was him who wrote a critique of the financial crisis years ago, and suggested a much better solution would have been to simply give a free large lump sum of money to each household in the country - some of it would stay  in people's   bank accounts, but  a lot of it would get spent throughout the economy. Problem solved (in his words) - banks suddenly get an influx of deposits, jobs get protected, and no need for austerity.

That was what they did when in Oz.  We were living there at the time and my wife and I just got, think it was circa 1500 bucks each dropped into our bank accounts.  My wife bought stuff but I stuck it in my pension fund.  That was the two different ways people handled it, spunk it or save it.  Both helped Oz though and to be honest it was a blip down there when it happened if I remember correctly.

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Jonathan Gullis, the Conservative MP for Stoke-on-Trent North, has insisted Boris Johnson was on "fine form once again" during today's PMQs.

"We can't move on because Captain Hindsight is relentless in talking about the issues that he thinks matters," Mr Gullis says, adding people outside of the "London bubble" are interested in other issues.

Mr Gullis said: "I think the government is doing a good job, this was the most challenging global pandemic we've seen in over 100 years, unprecedented. 

"No country has got everything perfect, we never pretended we got everything right. But on the big calls, the prime minister's absolutely hit the nail on the head every single time."

He went on to defend the prime minister on practically every point raised by our political correspondent Kate McCann.

"I think the prime minister is a fantastic individual", he said, asked if anything would change his mind about the Mr Johnson.

Meanwhile……..back in the real world………..

BD82DA5C-1093-4CD9-915F-37ADBEB09642.jpeg

dobmisterdobster

Good riddance to the Plan B restrictions which end today. If Boris wants to keep his job. He must never bring them back.

12 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Good riddance to the Plan B restrictions which end today. If Boris wants to keep his job. He must never bring them back.

That's what would turn you?

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Q. What do Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela and Barack Obama all have in common (among others)?

A. They were all lawyers before they entered politics.

I think BoJo got the "Leader v Lawyer" thing wrong. It should have been "Liar v Lawyer"

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

"Well thats total nonsense, but what I CAN tell you is that the government I lead is getting on with the things which matter to people." 

Twitter mocks Boris Johnson's choice of Love Actually scene to recreate |  Daily Mail Online

manaliveits105
  • :rudiyas:Boris Johnson and SNP Westminster leader Ian Blackford clashed at PMQs today
  • Mr Blackford told PM new 'NI tax hike hangs like a guillotine while they eat cake'
  • Mr Johnson hit back and said 'I don't know… who has been eating more cake'

who ate all the cake 

who ate all the cake

Ian Blackford hibby barsteward

he ate all the cake 

:rudiyas:

Lord Montpelier
48 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:
  • :rudiyas:Boris Johnson and SNP Westminster leader Ian Blackford clashed at PMQs today
  • Mr Blackford told PM new 'NI tax hike hangs like a guillotine while they eat cake'
  • Mr Johnson hit back and said 'I don't know… who has been eating more cake'

who ate all the cake 

who ate all the cake

Ian Blackford hibby barsteward

he ate all the cake 

:rudiyas:

Blackford, the humble crofter eeking out a meagre existence in his poor homestead . Or so he would like you believe. 

Nucky Thompson
4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

That list. Really :rofl:

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

That list. Really :rofl:

There’s something Rees-Mogg about you Nucky. Don’t if it’s the pretentiousness or the fact you are a labourer from cooncil stock.

I recall this the other day and a new " scheme" to " help" 500,000 back to work. The details are now confirmed below. He and his party really are scum. Picking on the weakest and most downtrodden to try and ge them out of the shit of their own making. Its classic Tory deflection. Shameful really, 

Universal credit claimants face tough sanctions in UK job crackdown (msn.com)

The Mighty Thor
22 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

This arsehole here?

Look at the state of it.

Roaring for poverty 👍

16 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Blackford, the humble crofter eeking out a meagre existence in his poor homestead . Or so he would like you believe. 

Doesn’t invalidate what he says to BoJo…

31 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2544fe50204c0056b10d29e156eb36b8.jpeg

In fairness if she voted it's statistically likely she voted for them.

The blue (rinse) wall are finally finding that their electoral choices are hurting them, not just 'others'.

Edited by Taffin

dobmisterdobster
5 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I recall this the other day and a new " scheme" to " help" 500,000 back to work. The details are now confirmed below. He and his party really are scum. Picking on the weakest and most downtrodden to try and ge them out of the shit of their own making. Its classic Tory deflection. Shameful really, 

Universal credit claimants face tough sanctions in UK job crackdown (msn.com)

I don't necessarily agree with the sanctions but what exactly is the problem here? Get a job. There are a ton of vacancies out there. Maybe not in one's desired field but that is not everyone else's problem.

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

I don't necessarily agree with the sanctions but what exactly is the problem here? Get a job. There are a ton of vacancies out there. Maybe not in one's desired field but that is not everyone else's problem.

You do realise that most folk  looking for something in their desired field have paid in over the years right?

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You do realise that most folk  looking for something in their desired field have paid in over the years right?

Those who have paid in will be eligible for contribution based benefits for a short period.

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Those who have paid in will be eligible for contribution based benefits for a short period.

I take it you think everyone out of work is at it and should have the benefits they are probably entitled to stopped?

dobmisterdobster
12 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I take it you think everyone out of work is at it and should have the benefits they are probably entitled to stopped?

No I'm just explaining what contributory benefits are in response to you talking about people paying in.

Forcing people into low-paid work in shit jobs is not how a free market works.

There are over a million vacancies because these jobs pay shite and working conditions are awful.

In a free market, the pay would have to rise to entice people in.

They're not doing that.

They're just threatening to sanction you for turning down a min wage job in a shitehole.

The government is actually supressing wages and forcing people into sweatshops.

The Mighty Thor
10 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

No I'm just explaining what contributory benefits are in response to you talking about people paying in.

Thanks. I'm aware of what they are. 

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Cade said:

There are over a million vacancies because these jobs pay shite and working conditions are awful.

They're not doing that.

They're just threatening to sanction you for turning down a min wage job in a shitehole.

Perhaps this is part of the delivery of the high skill, high pay workforce they're on about as part of the levelling up agenda?

Meanwhile.....

Half a million quid. Just like that.

But cut the benefits of these scroungers. Right? 

Edited by The Mighty Thor

9 minutes ago, Cade said:

They're not doing that.

There's loads of vacancies in pretty well paid jobs just now too 👍

It's a good time to be looking for a job or a new job.

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Perhaps this is part of the delivery of the high skill, high pay workforce they're on about as part of the levelling up agenda?

Meanwhile.....

Is there no shame with these scumbags?

jack D and coke
24 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Meanwhile.....

I hope that when that clown finally gets emptied this verminous piece of filth gets the job. I think she’ll go down even worse up here. 
Just what we need ☺️