More Tory lies

aussieh

Nadine Dorries' job is to stoke Culture Wars, scare the BBC and to distract from whatever shitehousery the PM is up to on any given day.

She's a complete idiot

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The lying thieving Tollies will be routed at the next election. There is no way the English in the North will take this lying down. I suspect we will see a few defections from the Tollies across to Labour in the coming weeks. 

joondalupjambo

Forget the day to day, week to week lies this is a model that the Tories are actively working on for the long term.  Their strategists have told them just say stuff that folk want to hear, lie if you like and answer everything with he/she never said that or no that is wrong.  In fact write it down if you like, then change it to what you need as time goes by and as required, again just say nah never really meant that and plans just change due to the current economic factors.  The tactic here is to embed this style into our party politics and over time folk will just say yeah we know the Tories lie but I have a nice house, two lease cars, a secure job, a low cost mortgage and an IPhone and I know that any other party will put that at risk.  Tory for me regardless then becomes the norm.

Unless the other parties can do better then we are stuck with these school boys and head girls for decades.

Anyone know of any recent UK or devolved Govt who haven't broken manifesto promises? High speed railways, cutting classroom sizes, tax rises,  tuition fees, introducing a local income tax.  It's all been done before .

Nothing to see here...move on.

The Mighty Thor

Nah 

7 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Anyone know of any recent UK or devolved Govt who haven't broken manifesto promises? High speed railways, cutting classroom sizes, tax rises,  tuition fees, introducing a local income tax.  It's all been done before .

Nah whataboutery doesn't cut it.

Konrad von Carstein
10 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

:lol:

Incredible, not in a good way, however, still incredible.

It's laughable, the most blatantly corrupt and awful government I can remember, good Tories can't even stomach them.

Meanwhile this fool blindly sings from the hymn sheet :laugh2:

46 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Big difference between breaking one or two and breaking almost all of them though 🤷🏻‍♂️

54 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Wow. 

17 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Wow. 

So, "no" then, Vince. Good. You just want to pant-wet about a rail link decision made by another Govt that has feck all to do with Scotland...apart from reducing journey times to London.

28 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Big difference between breaking one or two and breaking almost all of them though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Of course, Alex. But, I'm not sure, given Covid that they've had much opportunity to enact much at all tbh. They were only in a month, when the pandemic struck. 

I'm not denying Johnson is a buffoon though.

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Nah 

Nah whataboutery doesn't cut it.

Oh but it does. Assuming you want to be taken seriously that is.

This thread reminds me of the Trumpian scenes at the Capitol building in Jan.

4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Of course, Alex. But, I'm not sure, given Covid that they've had much opportunity to enact much at all tbh. They were only in a month, when the pandemic struck. 

I'm not denying Johnson is a buffoon though.

They had choices but they’ve made the wrong ones. Spaffing £37bn on Covid contracts for their mates was the wrong choice and a big contribution to the hole in the budget that led to them breaking promises on tax rises, pension triple lock, NPH etc. No doubt the pandemic has caused unforeseen financial trauma but they’ve made it much worse than it needed to be.

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

If you want to be taken seriously you don't ignore the evidence of your eyes and ears and try to claim that this government is doing anything g approaching a good job. 

Not doing so makes you this guy

PRI178256415.jpg

14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

So, "no" then, Vince. Good. You just want to pant-wet about a rail link decision made by another Govt that has feck all to do with Scotland...apart from reducing journey times to London.

Surely if that rail link was going to reduce rail times to London then it does have something to do with Scotland? 

11 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

35kYItS.gif

2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Someone has just jumped across a shark infested Rubicon....

:chatterbox:

That's a pleasing mix of references

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Apologies, its Tooaaarry baaad. Pantwetting only. No debate, context or facts please. Am I right?🤣

You tried to shut down the debate, with your "move on" statement you balloon. 

so no, you aren't "right"

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Apologies, its Tooaaarry baaad. Pantwetting only. No debate, context or facts please. Am I right?🤣

They are bad 🤷‍♂️

But tell us more about how great they are, the telly's shite

30 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Tory lies is the thread title, mate !

Lies are as factual as you can get when debating those criminals.

Nucky Thompson

You've got to laugh. Everyone greeting on here about the Tories lying are the same ones that absolutely swallow all the bullshit the SNP comes out with :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You've got to laugh. Everyone greeting on here about the Tories lying are the same ones that absolutely swallow all the bullshit the SNP comes out with :rofl:

I don't !

They are lying hounds but the Nat's have their faults. There's another thread for that, as youvwell know.

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You are posting that on a thread titled "More Tory Lies" , self awareness deficit in your rush to be edgy....

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You are posting that on a thread titled "More Tory Lies" , self awareness deficit in your rush to be edgy....

I'm aware of the thread title :thumbsup: I'm just making an observation of the prominent posters hypocrisy

1 hour ago, Savage Vince said:

Surely if that rail link was going to reduce rail times to London then it does have something to do with Scotland? 

He'll be getting docked by the Tory PR dept he works for, this "separate country" stuff is just not on message at all. 😮

WorldChampions1902
4 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

Forget the day to day, week to week lies this is a model that the Tories are actively working on for the long term.  Their strategists have told them just say stuff that folk want to hear, lie if you like and answer everything with he/she never said that or no that is wrong.  In fact write it down if you like, then change it to what you need as time goes by and as required, again just say nah never really meant that and plans just change due to the current economic factors.  The tactic here is to embed this style into our party politics and over time folk will just say yeah we know the Tories lie but I have a nice house, two lease cars, a secure job, a low cost mortgage and an IPhone and I know that any other party will put that at risk.  Tory for me regardless then becomes the norm.

Unless the other parties can do better then we are stuck with these school boys and head girls for decades.

:greatpost:

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Savage Vince said:

Looks like another one his poor wee *******s is about to get dumped. 🙁

Screenshot_20211119_202758.jpg

It's an interesting story. 

He apparently threatened to sue the New European magazine then in true spaffer style changed his mind very quickly. 

His head of comms comes out especially well in it all.

I'd imagine this has all been great reading for his heavily pregnant wife.

Top lad👍

38 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

He'll be getting docked by the Tory PR dept he works for, this "separate country" stuff is just not on message at all. 😮

I'm surprised the Tory BS department haven't offered him paid work. His skills in making things up as he goes along are second to none. 

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's an interesting story. 

He apparently threatened to sue the New European magazine then in true spaffer style changed his mind very quickly. 

His head of comms comes out especially well in it all.

I'd imagine this has all been great reading for his heavily pregnant wife.

Top lad👍

If he can ditch a wife that's fighting cancer then he won't bat an eyelid at patching a heavily pregnant one. 

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

:spoton:

The Mighty Thor
29 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

If he can ditch a wife that's fighting cancer then he won't bat an eyelid at patching a heavily pregnant one. 

The mark of the man. 

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

2C4AD572-7273-4F48-B51E-AF3D985F5BF9.jpeg

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

2C4AD572-7273-4F48-B51E-AF3D985F5BF9.jpeg

Not got a clue who Charlton Brooker is, but a quick google reveals he's an atheist Quaker :rofl:

You post quotes from randoms on this and the Brexit thread and think it makes your point relevant.

Regarding Brexit, You lost, get over it :lol:

It’s not even nearly a reasonable comparison.

Nucky Thompson
Just now, Alex Kintner said:

It’s not even nearly a reasonable comparison.

It's reasonable to say that all politicians are liars

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It's reasonable to say that all politicians are liars

It’s reasonable to say nobody else even comes close to the current Tory government when it comes to lying, corruption and u-turns.

Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue is but for a moment.

For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

You could call it the "tartan intellectual deficit", NT.🤣

6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You could call it the "tartan intellectual deficit", NT.🤣

You lot are really, really thick! Are you sure your Scottish?

2 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

The paradox of a thread title like "More Tory Lies" when Made in Scotland.  Beggars belief.