• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

New to Jonesy on JKB then? 😁

New to the extreme of derailing a thread and accusing a bunch of people of racism! Jonesy's fine by me but this is just silly.

Could we not just have a separate Gammon thread? I was hoping to see petty snipping at political parties instead I appear to have walked in on a culture war!

4 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Could we not just have a separate Gammon thread? I was hoping to see petty snipping at political parties instead I appear to have walked in on a culture war!

Nurse! 

3 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

That's exactly what gammon would say

fry16_futuramaFC.jpg

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Anyhoo, the Tories.

I'm led to believe God used her to eat a ring piece on I'm a Celebrity

Guessing God got the short straw?

manaliveits105

Anyway economy getting back on track - £ strong at 1.18 against euro - unemployment level down this government is getting things right - given 10 more years future is bright .

Mon the Tories 

• EY ITEM Club now expects 6.8% GDP growth in 2021, revised up from the 5.0% growth predicted in January.
  • UK economy seen returning to its Q4 2019 level in Q2 2022, three months earlier than previously forecast.
  • Solid recovery is expected to develop from Q2 as restrictions are progressively eased and COVID-19 vaccines roll-out continues.

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Anyhoo, the Tories.

I'm led to believe God used her to eat a ring piece on I'm a Celebrity

I've said it before but Dorries is the UK version of Marjorie Greene .

50 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Fair enough, will give it up. To paraphrase Bob Zimmerman, It’s been one too many posts, and we’re now a thousand miles behind. There’s another line in that tune that perhaps sums this one up, too.

Just one more thing - I don’t believe the folk (especially the good folk on JKB) who use the term gammon are racists. It’s possible to, unwittingly or without malicious intent, use racist terminology and not be racist.

Bash on with the Tory hate.

Just hypocrites with double standards, cool

6 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I've said it before but Dorries is the UK version of Marjorie Greene .

TBF God's correct when he/she makes the daft cow acknowledge that there's nothing amazing about her. 

Not so sure about special, mind you. 

53 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Fair enough, will give it up. To paraphrase Bob Zimmerman, It’s been one too many posts, and we’re now a thousand miles behind. There’s another line in that tune that perhaps sums this one up, too.

Just one more thing - I don’t believe the folk (especially the good folk on JKB) who use the term gammon are racists. It’s possible to, unwittingly or without malicious intent, use racist terminology and not be racist.

Bash on with the Tory hate.

Unbelievable. 

55 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Anyway economy getting back on track - £ strong at 1.18 against euro - unemployment level down this government is getting things right - given 10 more years future is bright .

Mon the Tories 

• EY ITEM Club now expects 6.8% GDP growth in 2021, revised up from the 5.0% growth predicted in January.
  • UK economy seen returning to its Q4 2019 level in Q2 2022, three months earlier than previously forecast.
  • Solid recovery is expected to develop from Q2 as restrictions are progressively eased and COVID-19 vaccines roll-out continues.

I suppose greater economic recovery is to be expected given how great the economic damage was allowed to be compared to other countries.

15 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Hits his wife too. 

Broke her nose according to her.

He never commented, or sued for that matter.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Anyway, back to the real business of the thread 

Oink oink 🐷 

Why am I not surprised that the BBC has not reported this "leak" on its website as yet?

UK COVID CONTRACTS VIP FAST LANE REVEALED
The leaked list of 47 firms that won lucrative PPE contracts after being referred to the government by ministers, MPs and officials.

Supplier

Source of referral

Actual referrer
Aiya Technology GCF COVID-19 Enquiries mailbox, Cabinet Office Matt Hall, Baringa
Aventis Solutions Ltd NHS E&I Office of Dr Emily Lawson
Ayanda Capital Ltd NHS Shared Business Services Darren Blackburn, Cabinet Office
Blueleaf Ltd Keith Lincoln NHS E&I GCF COVID-19 Enquiries mailbox, Cabinet Office
Brandology Ltd Dr Julian Lewis MP Office of Penny Mordaunt MP
Cargo Services Far East Limited Andrew Percy MP Matt Hancock MP
CCS McLays Ltd Steve Brine MP Allan Nixon, DHSC
Community Pharma Co. Ltd Office of Esther McVey MP Office of Esther McVey MP
Crisp Websites Ltd trading as Pestfix Office of Steve Oldfield, DHSC Nick Dawson, NHS E&I
Euthenia Investments Ltd Office of Lord Agnew Office of Lord Agnew
Excalibur Healthcare Matt Hancock MP Jonathan Marron
GBUK Ltd Preeya Bailie, NHS E&I Not available
Global United Trading Dominic Cummings Steve Oldfield, DHSC
Headwind Industrial (China) Ltd Liupsco Mihailovszki, SIT Budapest Liupsco Mihailovszki, SIT Budapest
Hotel Logistics Ltd SCCL Not available
Ideal Medical Solutions Ltd SCCL Not available
Invisio Ltd SCCL PPE Buy Team
JD.com Matt Hancock MP Jonathan Marron
KPM Marine Ltd Office of Dr Emily Lawson Office of Dr Emily Lawson
Liaoning Zhongqiao Overseas Exchange Co Ltd Office of Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster Office of Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
Maxima Markets Ltd Lord Feldman Lord Feldman
MDS Healthcare Ltd Associated with large donation Not available
Medicom Healthcare Holding David Reed, FCDO GCF COVID-19 Enquiries mailbox, Cabinet Office
Meller Design Ltd Office of Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster Office of the Government Chief Commercial Officer
MGP Advisory Ltd GCF Commercial Policy Team GCF COVID-19 Enquiries mailbox, Cabinet Office
Monarch Acoustics Ltd Matt Hancock MP Matt Hancock MP
New Asia Logistic Services PTE Ltd Dr Andrew Swift Office of National Medical Director
Nine United Ltd Matt Hancock MP Jonathan Marron, DHSC
NKD International Limited Dame Donna Kinnair, RCN Jonathan Marron, DHSC
P14 Medical Ltd trading as Platform 14 Dr Ian Campbell, Innovate UK Richard James, Cabinet Office
P1F Limited Chris Dunn, FCO Chris Dunn, FCO
Pakan Medical Christine Emmett, HS2 Janette Gibbs, Cabinet Office
PPE Medpro Ltd Baroness Mone Office of Lord Agnew
Regal Polythene Ltd trading as Regal Disposables Chris Hall, Cabinet Office Chris Hall, Cabinet Office
Rehear Labs Limited SCCL Not available
Sanaclis SCCL Andy Wood, Cabinet Office
SG Recruitment UK Ltd Lord Feldman Lord Feldman
Skinnydip Limited Lord Feldman Lord Feldman
Summit Medical Ltd SCCL Direct Approach
Tower Supplies Pia Larsen, NHS Richard James, Cabinet Office
Uniserve Ltd Lord Agnew Jonathan Arrowsmith, Cabinet Office
Unispace GCF COVID-19 Enquiries mailbox, Cabinet Office GCF COVID-19 Enquiries mailbox, Cabinet Office
Universal Solutions Trading Ltd Olivia Oates, HMT Allan Nixon, DHSC
Urathon Europe Limited Jane Harrison, SCCL DHSC PPE Buying cell
Visage Ltd COVID-19 Single Point of Contact mailbox, DHSC COVID-19 Single Point of Contact mailbox, DHSC
Worldlink Resource Lord Agnew Office of Lord Agnew
Wuhan Xiaoyaoyao Pharmaceutical Office of Lord Deighton Office of Lord Deighton

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
54 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

*Allegedly

Probably.

As far as I am concerned, he's guiltier than a puppy sitting next to a fresh pile of poo.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Broke her nose according to her.

He never commented, or sued for that matter.

Not a great look for a country when the father of the prime minister is running about punching ladies in the face and sexually assualting females in the workplace, it has to be said. 😔

Edited by Savage Vince

WorldChampions1902
57 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Not a great look for a country when the father of the prime minister is running about punching ladies in the face and sexually assualting females in the workplace, it has to be said. 😔

All perfectly legal…………once the Tories fast-track the necessary legislation.

Government currently taking all kinds of flak from all sides of the house, even their own MPs are raging at this latest round of the Paterson farce.

14 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

37B63000-6B72-4B3F-A3FA-F5D29842E5B3.jpeg

The sad thing is that simpletons will still vote for them again at next election based on manifesto promises 🙈

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
34 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

The sad thing is that simpletons will still vote for them again at next election based on manifesto promises 🙈

Can only imagine their morals and ethics are exactly the same as the tories, Stanley Johnson and Charlie Elphick et al.

Do take note that the rules being proposed are for "PAID" consultancy and lobbying.

MPs doing it for free on a promise of a future directorship or shares when they end their term as an MP will still be allowed.

Boris thinks we don't notice.

The Mighty Thor

Just saw Mogg's performance earlier. 

Pathetically bringing Paterson's wife into it as some kind of mitigation. 

It's actually offensive how low these ****ers will stoop at the altar of the pound note. 

Francis Albert
20 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

For me gammon simply saves me the time of writing out “racist English bar steward”. The skin part is fairly irrelevant. 

No such thing as a Scottish gammon?

Racism squared?

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Do take note that the rules being proposed are for "PAID" consultancy and lobbying.

MPs doing it for free on a promise of a future directorship or shares when they end their term as an MP will still be allowed.

Boris thinks we don't notice.

This.  Surely this obvious ploy will be anticipated.

10 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

No such thing as a Scottish gammon?

Racism squared?

No idea. I use it to refer to English racists but I’m sure there’s Scottish ones too.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
12 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Just saw Mogg's performance earlier. 

Pathetically bringing Paterson's wife into it as some kind of mitigation. 

It's actually offensive how low these ****ers will stoop at the altar of the pound note. 

It was some birthday present Paterson's wife left him. Wonder why?

2 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Eye watering sums awared to Tory party donors. 

Corrupt government. Nothing will happen though because the whole establishment is corrupt as ****. 

3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

A tissue of porkies

20211029_155113.jpg

Come on, did you sleep through the last two years? Plenty of other stuff you can blame him for, being forced to balance the books by a grown up in the room is surely the right thing to do?

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

No idea. I use it to refer to English racists but I’m sure there’s Scottish ones too.

You just happen to pick out the English ones? 

The Mighty Thor
20 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Come on, did you sleep through the last two years? Plenty of other stuff you can blame him for, being forced to balance the books by a grown up in the room is surely the right thing to do?

To be fair I nicked it from twitter and didn't box the VAT/NI stuff. 

44 minutes ago, Victorian said:

This.  Surely this obvious ploy will be anticipated.

Starmer has already picked up on it and wants a total ban of all lobbying and consultancy jobs for MPs AND to ban MPs from being allowed to become a Director of any firm that is connected to the department they ran for 5 years after leaving Parliament AND laws banning foreign money being involved in UK politics.

40 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

You just happen to pick out the English ones? 

It’s only ever been English ones I’ve come across tbh. There's a couple on this thread but I’m not sure of their nationality.

3 minutes ago, Cade said:

Starmer has already picked up on it and wants a total ban of all lobbying and consultancy jobs for MPs AND to ban MPs from being allowed to become a Director of any firm that is connected to the department they ran for 5 years after leaving Parliament AND laws banning foreign money being involved in UK politics.

Stumbling block will be their commons majority.  

The government has been sitting on a dormant piece of legislation for 3 years about standards reform.  The PM said that it's now being resurrected and that he's disappointed that parliament hasn't taken it forward during this time.

:vrface:

Bury legislation in the long grass and blame everyone else for the burial.

Francis Albert
20 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

It’s only ever been English ones I’ve come across tbh. There's a couple on this thread but I’m not sure of their nationality.

You have never encountered a Scottish racist? I mean come on! 

15 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

You have never encountered a Scottish racist? I mean come on! 

Not that I can think of. I’ve only ever seen racists on the telly, usually on Question Time or the benches of the HoC and HoL.

Francis Albert
Just now, Alex Kintner said:

Not that I can think of. I’ve only ever seen racists on the telly, usually on Question Time or the benches of the HoC and HoL.

You really need to get out more.

33 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

You really need to get out more.

If my current lifestyle means I don’t bump into racist folk then I think I’ll stick with it 👍🏻

Edited by Alex Kintner

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

If my current lifestyle means I don’t bump into racist folk then I think I’ll stick with it 👍🏻

Fine. But if you have only ever encountered a racist on telly then your qualification to pontificate on racists and racism is rather weak.

And I really find it hard to believe you have lived such a sheltered life but I suppose lucky you.