More Tory lies

aussieh

4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

What do you mean? I'm referring to a offensive poem by an English Nationalist promoted by another English Nationalist and not condoned by Uncle Tams like yourself.

Why are you raking about trying to find old poems just to convince yourself that Johnson "hates" Scots?

I'm sure you're aware that most of the "hate" emanates from NORTH of the border and a certain section of the Scottish population. 

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Francis Albert
8 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I told you its content! Maybe you should've appeared more shocked instead of my interpretation of you condoning it. If you can't use Google then stay off digital devices!

I found it and have read it. It is a crap poem whether serious or satirical. But I can't say I was shocked or very offended by either the poem or your mistake in thinking I condoned it before I even read it. 

Nationalism of most sorts is offensive to me.

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Decent bit of gaslighting.  He's trying to tell people they might not know what racism is.  🤣

As soon as you see the word "woke" in a complaining post, you know you are dealing with a caveman from the 70s. The 1870s. 

Edited by Gizmo

3 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

As soon as you see the word "woke" in a complaining post, you know you are dealing with a caveman from the 70s. The 1870s. 

Yeah, right on, you can be proud of yourself...one of da kidz!

"Woke" is the gospel, no challenge allowed. Even biological facts can be ignored to suit the "progressive " narrative. Well done you!

Try acting your age...it's a better look.

1 hour ago, Cade said:

"None of the racist things Boris says are actually racist"

"Gammon is a racist term"

Got to hand it to these guys, they try so hard.

A for effort 👍🏻

F for moral compass 👎🏻

28 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I found it and have read it. It is a crap poem whether serious or satirical. But I can't say I was shocked or very offended by either the poem or your mistake in thinking I condoned it before I even read it. 

Nationalism of most sorts is offensive to me.

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing at times but sometimes it oversteps the mark!

44 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Why are you raking about trying to find old poems just to convince yourself that Johnson "hates" Scots?

I'm sure you're aware that most of the "hate" emanates from NORTH of the border and a certain section of the Scottish population. 

There is a lot of hate from up here which I don't agree with. The way some Westminster politicians view Scotland and its people is insulting IMO and that includes Scots like Murray and Gove! 

Francis Albert
17 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing at times but sometimes it oversteps the mark!

Same goes for Nationalism?

59 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Classy Enzo 👀

Trying to say there's nothing to see here move along , when we all know there's lots to see, yet. 

50 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

There is a lot of hate from up here which I don't agree with. The way some Westminster politicians view Scotland and its people is insulting IMO and that includes Scots like Murray and Gove! 

How do you think Murray and Gove view Scotland? What is it that you don't agree with?

6 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Don't mind right-wing coups to be honest,  although I could have sworn there was an election in Dec 2019.

Still, it stopped the real threat to the country; the scruffy old Marxist and his parasitic union comrades. 

26 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Hugh Grant???  Hugh feckin Grant??🤣🤣🤣.  What a divine intervention...ooops🤭

He would certainly be an authority on sleaze right enough.  

Love actually. 

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yeah, right on, you can be proud of yourself...one of da kidz!

"Woke" is the gospel, no challenge allowed. Even biological facts can be ignored to suit the "progressive " narrative. Well done you!

Try acting your age...it's a better look.

I never i) said that I was woke ii) shared my age. 

Perhaps you could try not being a condescending, gaslighting dinsosaur...that's a better look. 

Edited by Gizmo

Just now, Gizmo said:

Perhaps you could try not being a condescending, gaslighting dinsosaur...that's a better look. 

That's a big ask. 

The social care tax is Boris Johnson’s poll tax • Uxbridge houses, in the PM’s seat, of £500,000, have £410,000 of inheritance protected. • Hemsworth houses in my seat of £130,000 will leave just £44,000 protected. Free social care for the rich, while ordinary people suffer

9 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Perhaps, if you take umbrage at people commenting on you and making assumptions about your age, you should refrain from making patronising generalisations and smart arse remarks.

Just a bit of advice.👍. You can put the victim card away now.

7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:
The social care tax is Boris Johnson’s poll tax • Uxbridge houses, in the PM’s seat, of £500,000, have £410,000 of inheritance protected. • Hemsworth houses in my seat of £130,000 will leave just £44,000 protected. Free social care for the rich, while ordinary people suffer

No disrespect but you are coming across as having an unhealthy obsession and paranoia about everything to do with Boris Johnson. 

How does his decisions affect your everyday life?

Francis Albert
15 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Even the Tory backbenchers (racists and fascists to a man and woman of course) will not let that through. 

21 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

No disrespect but you are coming across as having an unhealthy obsession and paranoia about everything to do with Boris Johnson. 

How does his decisions affect your everyday life?

To be fair, it’s a thread about Tory lies and you don’t have to be obsessed or paranoid to easily find them.

8 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

This guy (an MP ?) is being a bit selective.   There's  several changes happening (NI increase, increase to lower & higher  asset points) as well as the lifetime cap of £86k (although its not clear if his includes  ALL your care costs).    The issue this guy is focusing on is the value of your house (if you own it).   If you live in Uxbridge, you'll probably have  £86k in  loose change, so no need to sell the house.  In ordinary areas where a lot of folk may not  have 86k in savings, then selling the house might well be necessary.   

20 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Even the Tory backbenchers (racists and fascists to a man and woman of course) will not let that through. 

Reckon? 

6 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

To be fair, it’s a thread about Tory lies and you don’t have to be obsessed or paranoid to easily find them.

At least the mad clown recognises that 'everything to do with Tory Boris Johnson' is a lie. 

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

How do you think Murray and Gove view Scotland? What is it that you don't agree with?

I don't think they have the best interests of Scotland or its people at heart. Themselves, yes. Couple of absolute British establishment roasters.

Francis Albert
10 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I don't think they have the best interests of Scotland or its people at heart. Themselves, yes. Couple of absolute British establishment roasters.

Maybe just maybe they have wider interests than Scotland and its people? Since when did that become a crime or definition of a roaster? Or mean that you don't have the interest of Scots at heart? 

Hugh Grant???  Hugh feckin Grant??🤣🤣🤣.  What a divine intervention...ooops🤭

He would certainly be an authority on sleaze right enough.  

😂  :arry:

8 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

And that goes to the heart of Nationalist thinking; that Scotland and "it's people" all have the same "best interests " at heart, simply because they were born on one side of an imaginary line.

A lot of Edinburgh people may have interests more aligned with Londoners than with Glaswegians, who, in turn may have the same concerns as Mancunians.

"The Scottish people" do not exist as a single entity. Several million individuals each with their own political views, priorities and concerns.

Ian Murray is every bit as concerned about the interests of his constituents, who regularly re-elect him, as any SNP MP is about their's. 

56 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Parody Boris Johnson on Twitter: "Michael Fabricant desperately ordering a  shorter wig to make it look like he's had a hair cut. #hairdressersopen  https://t.co/CcB046Whix" / Twitter

:wattie:       

You've got to admire Fabric*nt's boldness, he's been sporting that (ahem) hairstyle for decades in the House - he clearly just doesn't give a sh1t what people think of it.  :smile:

31 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Maybe just maybe they have wider interests than Scotland and its people? Since when did that become a crime or definition of a roaster? Or mean that you don't have the interest of Scots at heart? 

Those 2 British Nationalists roasters are just that to me. You think differently. I don't trust British Nationalists especially Scots born types! That's my opinion. That OK for you!

11 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

:wattie:       

You've got to admire Fabric*nt's boldness, he's been sporting that (ahem) hairstyle for decades in the House - he clearly just doesn't give a sh1t what people think of it.  :smile:

He's in his 70s, surely that's clearly a wig and he massively gives a shit what people think!

2 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Nobody noticed ?    Maybe Miriam slept right through 2016 and didn't realise there was a referendum on whether the UK should "take back control"  from a government outside the UK.   

The Westminster power-grab won the day.   Call it a  right-wing coup if you want, but it started a while ago and many people noticed it.     Strangely, the mob who masterminded the power-grab at Westminster seem reluctant to encourage the major  party at Holyrood who want to mastermind a similar power-grab.   In the words of Alanis Morrissette - "Isn't it Ironic ?"

21 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Those 2 British Nationalists roasters are just that to me. You think differently. I don't trust British Nationalists especially Scots born types! That's my opinion. That OK for you!

I had a real problem with this way of thinking during the independence vote. People saying you aren't a true Scot unless you want independence. 

13 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I had a real problem with this way of thinking during the independence vote. People saying you aren't a true Scot unless you want independence. 

I've not said that. I don't trust Westminster establishment Scots. Murray and Gove are 2 I dislike immensely. Nothing to do how people living here voted. I've got family and friends who voted No. Some regret it some not.

32 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Nobody noticed ?    Maybe Miriam slept right through 2016 and didn't realise there was a referendum on whether the UK should "take back control"  from a government outside the UK.   

The Westminster power-grab won the day.   Call it a  right-wing coup if you want, but it started a while ago and many people noticed it.     Strangely, the mob who masterminded the power-grab at Westminster seem reluctant to encourage the major  party at Holyrood who want to mastermind a similar power-grab.   In the words of Alanis Morrissette - "Isn't it Ironic ?"

Where does she mention brexit ? 

And that goes to the heart of Nationalist thinking; that Scotland and "it's people" all have the same "best interests " at heart, simply because they were born on one side of an imaginary line.

A lot of Edinburgh people may have interests more aligned with Londoners than with Glaswegians, who, in turn may have the same concerns as Mancunians.

"The Scottish people" do not exist as a single entity. Several million individuals each with their own political views, priorities and concerns.

Ian Murray is every bit as concerned about the interests of his constituents, who regularly re-elect him, as any SNP MP is about their's. 

Scottish people are the ones who live and pay taxes here and who've made Scotland their home. Couldn't care less if you're born here or not. 

Murray needs Tory votes to keep his seat and won't care about it! He's a hypocrite like most.

Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

Scottish people are the ones who live and pay taxes here and who've made Scotland their home. Couldn't care less if you're born here or not. 

Murray needs Tory votes to keep his seat and won't care about it! He's a hypocrite like most.

No they're not. That's a fallacy.

I have Polish friends who live here but would never consider calling themselves Scottish, nor voting in any constitutional plebiscite. 

Residency does not confer nationality.

You're missing the point again though. There is no such thing as "the Scottish people". There are individuals who live in Scotland, of different nationalities, all with different ideas, concerns,  priorities and political views.

Nobody can legitimately claim to speak for "Scottish people ". In WM or Holyrood , the elected members are speaking only for their constituents,not the entire country.