More Tory lies

aussieh

15 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I just wish the news channels would show  this ..  utter filth 

first clip was from BBC (2) politics Live, the second from BBC Newsnight - what news channel did you have in mind?

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

first clip was from BBC (2) politics Live, the second from BBC Newsnight - what news channel did you have in mind?

A channel which would show both clips together . You agree ?  

WorldChampions1902
6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Some of the replies on it are interesting. Like the time he punched his wife in the face breaking her nose. Or the treatment of au pairs. 

Well, I never! Surely not?? Old Stanley is a man of great integrity………..oh wait.

1FA2FA26-1A46-4472-8193-38B9FC50F834.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

A channel which would show both clips together . You agree ?  

I watch politics live most days on catch up (watching today's right now in fact!) and I personally prefer a format like that which allows politicians the forum to move beyond the soundbite and articulate their arguments more broadly. To then clip part of that out of context isn't helpful imo - pretty fed up with debates taking place at the twitter/meme level which lack any nuance. I used to really admire the way we did our political business in the UK now it's like a punch and judy show.

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

I watch politics live most days on catch up (watching today's right now in fact!) and I personally prefer a format like that which allows politicians the forum to move beyond the soundbite and articulate their arguments more broadly. To then clip part of that out of context isn't helpful imo - pretty fed up with debates taking place at the twitter/meme level which lack any nuance. I used to really admire the way we did our political business in the UK now it's like a punch and judy show.

Aye the skint can do without £20 per week but the corrupt need thier £20 per hour .

Pretty straight forward that the guy is a weasel .

What have we learned just on the last page?

People in poverty don't need £20.

MPs do need thousands of additional pounds over their £81,000 salary otherwise their lives are blighted.

Isabel Oakeshott may be selective along party lines as to whether or not to report a hand wandering around her buttock.

Edited by Victorian

WorldChampions1902
3 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Aye the skint can do without £20 per week but the corrupt need thier £20 per hour .

43FBEE8F-6560-4F9B-9666-BAA416C14546.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Most probably correct 🙂but my response stands. Awfully easy to poke fun in this way, HIGNFY do it every week, makes for good telly but not necessarily helpful to a balanced conversation. Any roads not here to defend him!

BREAKING NEWS: The Culture Secretary, Nadine Dorries, has announced plans for a “special Conservative Christmas Pantomime”. 

Dorries’ version of the classic “Snow White”, in which she stars, will introduce new characters Handsy, Scruffy, Sleazy, Haunty, Slug, Smirky and Rapey.

Edited by Alex Kintner

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

BREAKING NEWS: The Culture Secretary, Nadine Dorries, has announced plans for a “special Conservative Christmas Pantomime”. 

Dorries’ version of the classic “Snow White”, in which she stars, will introduce new characters Handsy, Scruffy, Sleazy, Haunty, Slug, Smirky and Rapey.

Is wee eck playing handsy?

Bojo getting his arse handed to him in PMQ's. Fewer people on the benches behind him than normal. (pls excuse tense - watching it now)

Edited by Japan Jambo
clarity

10 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Look out he’s behind you! :movethatass:

13 hours ago, jonesy said:

At the risk of turning into JiH, most of the racism I've heard in-person was in the home end at Tynecastle between the late 80s and mid 90s. Some dinosaurs still kicking around and still bold enough to spew their bile openly.

BTW (open question, not meaning to quote only you here, James) - Could folk who get themselves red/pink in the face shouting about Boris/Trump also be described as gammon

You are a pest. 

If you are that bothered about gammon go and open a thread about it. 

You’ve dragged this thread way of topic umpteen times. 

I bet you think of yourself as an intellectual, you are in fact a bore. 

Nice we analysis of Boris' "sleaze crackdown" reveals that under the current proposals of a 20-hour-week 2nd job being banned only Geoffrey Cox would be affected.

:rofl:

To summarise the current situation:

90 Tory MPs have second jobs
5 Labour MPs

2 LibDem MPs

2 SNP MPs

48 of those Tory MPs are working as "consultants"

1 Labour

1 LibDem

5 of those Tory MPs are working as "political consultants" (which means openly lobbying)

All of which means that the current so-called "crackdown" would only affect Geoffrey Cox and perhaps the 5 other Tory MPs who are openly lobbyists.

:fonzie: Boris cleaning up corruption Britain!!

6 hours ago, Cade said:

Nice we analysis of Boris' "sleaze crackdown" reveals that under the current proposals of a 20-hour-week 2nd job being banned only Geoffrey Cox would be affected.

5 Labour MPs

2 LibDem MPs

2 SNP MPs

1 Labour

1 LibDem

5 of those Tory MPs are working as "political consultants" (which means openly lobbying)

All of which means that the current so-called "crackdown" would only affect Geoffrey Cox and perhaps the 5 other Tory MPs who are openly lobbyists.

To be fair I’d expect the politicians of the party in power to be more desirable to employ. 

The Mighty Thor
6 hours ago, Cade said:

5 Labour MPs

2 LibDem MPs

2 SNP MPs

1 Labour

1 LibDem

Johnson is running out of road both within and outwith the criminal cabal.

He thinks he's dealt with this one, 'got it done' but he's not reading the room and the stench ain't going away. 

Politically he's a dead man walking and another minor scandal or two away from getting turned on by his own party.

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Johnson is running out of road both within and outwith the criminal cabal.

He thinks he's dealt with this one, 'got it done' but he's not reading the room and the stench ain't going away. 

Politically he's a dead man walking and another minor scandal or two away from getting turned on by his own party.

I predicted on here a few weeks ago that I thought he would be gone by the middle of next year. Sadly, he is now such a liability to the Tories, I’d much prefer that he remained in No.10 till the next GE. I agree that he is already ‘Dead Man Walking’.

8 hours ago, Cade said:

5 Labour MPs

2 LibDem MPs

2 SNP MPs

1 Labour

1 LibDem

Where did those figures come from? Sound very light to me...

manaliveits105
11 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Care to elaborate?

Sinister hold over the labour party and controlled by left wing thickos who would happily bring the country to its knees 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

Bojo conforming that Westminster is corrupt. No big deal.. No one cares. 🙁

The clown can’t even string two words together.

PM. :4_1_72:

23 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The clown can’t even string two words together.

PM. :4_1_72:

think spaffer is under a lot of pressure right now, even Blackford clocked that the benches behind him were amazingly thin at PMQ's yesterday.  I'm presuming that many wanted to distance themselves as much as possible from him.

I sense a defenestration coming...

Trade unions fund Labour Party.  What do they get?  Influence over party policy.

Donors fund Tory Party.  What do they get?  Peerages.  The title of Lord or Dame.  An inside position in the political system to lobby and be a legistalor.  Poacher and gamekeeper.  And a daily allowance of £300 for any day they care to turn up to conduct the personal business they're there to conduct in the first place.

45 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Trade unions fund Labour Party.  What do they get?  Influence over party policy.

Donors fund Tory Party.  What do they get?  Peerages.  The title of Lord or Dame.  An inside position in the political system to lobby and be a legistalor.  Poacher and gamekeeper.  And a daily allowance of £300 for any day they care to turn up to conduct the personal business they're there to conduct in the first place.

Yet it’s exactly the same according to our resident dribbler 🙄

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Sinister hold over the labour party and controlled by left wing thickos who would happily bring the country to its knees 

Utter and I can't stress this strongly enough, horseshite!

2 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

Where did those figures come from? Sound very light to me...

MPs self declarations.  

Maybe Douggie Ross is missing from that list as he apparently forgets he's a linesman.

2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

I'm case you hadn't noticed, this basket-case of a country is on its back. 

WorldChampions1902
29 minutes ago, Cade said:

Eastern leg of HS2, linking Leeds and Manchester, scrapped.

Levelling up in the red wall regions! Build Back Better!

:gok:

Another pledge to add the ever-growing list of broken Tory manifesto promises! They must be ‘on-track’ for the longest list of broken manifesto promises ever.:verysmug:

The Mighty Thor
26 minutes ago, Cade said:

Eastern leg of HS2, linking Leeds and Manchester, scrapped.

Levelling up in the red wall regions! Build Back Better!

:gok:

Wait! 

People actually thought they'd keep their promises?

11 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Wait! 

People actually thought they'd keep their promises?

There's only two options here...trolling or thick. 

I hope it's the former for the folks defending this bunch of crooks !

Edited by Boab

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Cade said:

Boris now saying that he had to scrap HS2 so he could spend the money on "levelling up The North"

:berra:

To be fair they have levelled up. HS2 is going to Birmingham 

manaliveits105

Make your mind up comrades HS2 was a disgraceful waste of money before but now its cancelled its still a disgrace 

you are all over the place trying to outdo each others indignation 

10 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Make your mind up comrades HS2 was a disgraceful waste of money before but now its cancelled its still a disgrace 

The 96 billion pound HS2 has not been cancelled, it's just yet another tory manifesto promise that has

15 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

It was a disgrace that it was limited when the entire railway infrastructure is in dire need of upgrading and not just for trains that start and end in London (and no doubt we could dig and find the contracts were dished out to donors as is the methodology of this corrupt cabal) - so that fact it's being further limited is of course disgraceful.

No doubt the English tax-payer in Berwick or Carlisle will be footing the bill for part of this London-centric farce that will do buggery of buggery all for them in terms of "levelling up". 

HS2 was always an unaffordable vanity project.

Bits and bobs of it are now getting cancelled as it's unaffordable.

The point is that they're cutting the North bits, and keeping the Home Counties parts, which is only going to further entrench the geographical inequality in the UK.

The whole thing should be cancelled, but they're determined to level up the already rich south at the expense of the north that were dumb enough to vote blue last time out.