• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Beni said:

Massive deflection.

KydD.gif

Ball still ends up in the net though 😉

8 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Have the police stopped investigating? You tell me, you seem to be more au fait with the behind the scenes situation than most. 

No, not at all. Investigations and inquires always take time.

I thought you were aware that they had "stopped investigating ". Fair enough though

Francis Albert

If Accuri was enticed into Boris's bed because of favours given to her business ... What does that make her? 

Apart from lacking in taste of course.

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

wp-content-1.jpg.15937ba68f717cb54977bb646909f3e3.jpgwp-content-2.jpg.e8cffababcf48a1337b4c116598907ae.jpgwp-content-3.jpg.67d5419359e2e19f2246cf312ec0c1cc.jpg

Nothing more recent than 2002? His days as a "comic" and TV personality.

The first two are at least as much if not more anti-Blair and anti- Blairism and about  mocking the Royals' patronising approach to their "foreign subjects" as they are racist. 

Now Barbados has gone the opportunities for such royal tours of the former colonies are thankfully lessened.

Edited by Francis Albert

Of course as everyone knows,  when a person says things as a comic or as a tv personality or as a journalist or as a mayor,  then they go on to become a prime minister,  the things they said don't matter.  Because,  like,  they're a whole new person now.  With new and different beliefs,  innit.

:cornette:

Francis Albert
Just now, Victorian said:

Of course as everyone knows,  when a person says things as a comic or as a tv personality or as a journalist or as a mayor,  then they go on to become a prime minister,  the things they said don't matter.  Because,  like,  they're a whole new person now.  With new and different beliefs,  innit.

:cornette:

Like Azeem Rafiq? By his own account at least.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Like Azeem Rafiq? By his own account at least.

Do you see me disagreeing?  Or defending Azeem?  

Do tell me the relevance of this.

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Do you see me disagreeing?  Or defending Azeem?  

Do tell me the relevance of this.

That things people said or believed 10 or 20 years ago are not necessarily relevant today. I think almost everyone over 50 was by today's standards racist misogenyst homophobic transphobic etc at one time.

(After the Holocaust anti-Semitism was I think rather less widespread in the older generations but for understandable reasons is more prevalent in followers of Islam)

3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Racist??🤣🤣

Yes he his. Scots are vermin and should be extinguished according to that English Nationalist! An absolute welt of a human being and any Scot that votes for him is a complete and utter idiot!

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, my mistake JJ. We all know that neither the Murrell power-couple nor their loyal acolytes have ever been involved in sleaze, corruption, cover-ups or trying to influence police investigations. 

Crooked as a dog's hind leg, the pair of them!

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

True, it does. Just pointing out that all parties are culpable, as some posters seem to to believe it's unique to the Tories.

Only a naive undergraduate would believe that life is clean, pure, equal and "fair".

Man does woman favour, to get her into bed. WOW...bet that's never been tried before.🤣🤣

The difference of course being man does woman favour with public money. Then lies about it. Repeatedly.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

That things people said or believed 10 or 20 years ago are not necessarily relevant today. I think almost everyone over 50 was by today's standards racist misogenyst homophobic transphobic etc at one time.

(After the Holocaust anti-Semitism was I think rather less widespread in the older generations but for understandable reasons is more prevalent in followers of Islam)

But also not necessarily irrelevant today.  He said things as a free thinking,  free willed adult and it's quite correct to question his suitability to hold the highest office.  He's also always been highly evasive of and never suggested any apology for any of his comments.

Not pointing out one person's comments and the distinct possibility of the implications they raise because somewhere and sometime an unrelated other person is a hypocrite means nobody would ever have to be accountable for their conduct.

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Yes he his. Scots are vermin and should be extinguished according to that English Nationalist! An absolute welt of a human being and any Scot that votes for him is a complete and utter idiot!

When did Boris promote a Holocaust of Scots? 

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

:greatpost:

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

But also not necessarily irrelevant today.  He said things as a free thinking,  free willed adult and it's quite correct to question his suitability to hold the highest office.  He's also always been highly evasive of and never suggested any apology for any of his comments.

Not pointing out one person's comments and the distinct possibility of the implications they raise because somewhere and sometime an unrelated other person is a hypocrite means nobody would ever have to be accountable for their conduct.

I didn't say anyone was a hypocrite. People change. The world or at least the more woke parts of it have certainly changed,  dramatically so in just the last few years.

Just now, Francis Albert said:

I didn't say anyone was a hypocrite. People change. The world or at least the more woke parts of it have certainly changed,  dramatically so in just the last few years.

Some do not change.  Are we to assume by default that a person who made a number of comments of racist content has privately denounced the beliefs that led him to make the comments?  

40 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Nothing more recent than 2002? His days as a "comic" and TV personality.

The first two are at least as much if not more anti-Blair and anti- Blairism and about  mocking the Royals' patronising approach to their "foreign subjects" as they are racist. 

Now Barbados has gone the opportunities for such royal tours of the former colonies are thankfully lessened.

How does that make him not racist?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
13 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I believe racists are now trying to play down their hero's racism.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
13 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I believe racists are now trying to play down their hero's racism.

44 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The difference of course being man does woman favour with public money. Then lies about it. Repeatedly.

Allegedly.

Anyone know what "racist" actually means nowadays?

If it's the "woke" definition then I think we can safely disregard it.

Would be interesting to hear or read old comments, jokes, songs from some of the "moral high ground" team on here.🤔

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Allegedly.

Nothing allegedly about it.

She was awarded £10,000 from an organisation Johnson oversaw as London Mayor, whilst they were in a relationship behind his sick wife's back.

Then she got £15,000, and then a further £100,000 from the government of the day. 

Guess who was PM at the time? 

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Decent bit of gaslighting.  He's trying to tell people they might not know what racism is.  🤣

There was a question mark , which would suggest that I was "asking" rather than "telling". A bit of linguistic pedantry perhaps but an important distinction. 👍

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Nothing allegedly about it.

She was awarded £10,000 from an organisation Johnson oversaw as London Mayor, whilst they were in a relationship behind his sick wife's back.

Then she got £15,000, and then a further £100,000 from the government of the day. 

Guess who was PM at the time? 

Were the payments illegal?

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

There was a question mark , which would suggest that I was "asking" rather than "telling". A bit of linguistic pedantry perhaps but an important distinction. 👍

Ah the old question mark of convenience.  👍

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Aaaah...shame.

Isn't it?

The government 'investigation' into the award of the £100k is an even bigger lol-fest as it was carried out by.........the government. 

And that's why we definitely do not need an independent commissioner of standards. Right?

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Isn't it?

The government 'investigation' into the award of the £100k is an even bigger lol-fest as it was carried out by.........the government. 

And that's why we definitely do not need an independent commissioner of standards. Right?

We don’t need? Or do need?

Lawyers love public inquiries though. They can fairly milk the public purse. Just look at that Leveson nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

But not what you stated. 

I thought he wrote it but he must have agreed with it and I we know he does  don't we!

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

We don’t need? Or do need?

Lawyers love public inquiries though. They can fairly milk the public purse. Just look at that Leveson nonsense. 

Not public inquiries. An independent body overseeing the Government and Parliamentarians regardless of party.

Your mob tried to shut that down 2 weeks ago. They gaslit you telling you that Owen Paterson didn't get a fair hearing. 

The Tories don't want independent scrutiny. They've got too much to hide.

Do you genuinely think the Leveson Inquiry was nonsense? 

Francis Albert
11 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I thought he wrote it but he must have agreed with it and I we know he does  don't we!

There was a time when publishing something was not proof that you agreed with it. 

Just now, Francis Albert said:

There was a time when publishing something was not proof that you agreed with it. 

What do you think in your honest opinion? Does he agree with it?

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

What do you think in your honest opinion? Does he agree with it?

I haven't seen the poem or until now even heard of it. What does it say? And whatever it says when did he say he agreed with it? It does not follow that because he published it he did.

There was a time when publishers defended the right to say things they didn't agree with. 

Edited by Francis Albert

23 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I haven't seen the poem or until now even heard of it. What does it say? And whatever it says when did he say he agreed with it? It does not follow that because he published it he did.

There was a time when publishers defended the right to say things they didn't agree with. 

OK so you agree with it. It's a racist poem and offensive to Scots. The English Nationalist knows that! Why don't you Google it? 

Francis Albert
7 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

OK so you agree with it. It's a racist poem and offensive to Scots. The English Nationalist knows that! Why don't you Google it? 

Where did I say I agreed with it.

What do I Google? Scottish poem?

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Where did I say I agreed with it.

What do I Google? Scottish poem?

I told you its content! Maybe you should've appeared more shocked instead of my interpretation of you condoning it. If you can't use Google then stay off digital devices!

17 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Is there anything that isn't "offensive" to "Scots"? 

35 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Oh don't worry, she has records and is willing to cooperate

Has she got a book to publicise or something ? A cry for attention?

57 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Not public inquiries. An independent body overseeing the Government and Parliamentarians regardless of party.

Your mob tried to shut that down 2 weeks ago. They gaslit you telling you that Owen Paterson didn't get a fair hearing. 

The Tories don't want independent scrutiny. They've got too much to hide.

Do you genuinely think the Leveson Inquiry was nonsense? 

Yes, a lot of it was. Sleazy hypocrites like Steve Coogan and the odious Hugh Grant trying to manipulate the press for their own benefit.

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Is there anything that isn't "offensive" to "Scots"? 

What do you mean? I'm referring to a offensive poem by an English Nationalist promoted by another English Nationalist and not condoned by Uncle Tams like yourself.