New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Hagar the Horrible

It looks more like one of those posh macaroons

One is Macaron, plural is macaroons, its basically a small coloured dacquoise meringue, and flavoured creamed icing filling

But that is not the middle of our old badge........

If we had fanciful bakery it would be Jam Tarts

I prefer Strawberry, but blackcurrent is better than raspberry

Notice in McLeod St today that says the road will be closed for 3 weeks from 2 July!

Guessing we'll be winching in the concrete seating bits then.

Shanks said no

What was the meaning of this Split Sun?

Everton badge change was also mentioned earlier, why did they change their badge?

Notice in McLeod St today that says the road will be closed for 3 weeks from 2 July!

Hmmm digging up the road to put in some of the infrastructure work maybe ?

Or concrete seats being craned in.

Edited by Jamboelite

been here before

Nah it'll be solar cleaving.

Big job.

Probably quite messy but I'm no expert.

Edited by been here before

Hmmm digging up the road to put in some of the infrastructure work maybe ?

Or concrete seats being craned in.

The sewage system from Tynecastle needs to be improved to allow exit flow.................. of Hibs fans,  

Big job.

:orly?:

The sewage system from Tynecastle needs to be improved to allow exit flow.................. of Hibs fans,

And some of the shit spouted on a sat afternoon :-)

Hagar the Horrible

Why no photos today, getting withdrawal symtoms,  are we on strike, i never got the memo??

All roads lead to Gorgie

Glastonbury stage being erected to unveil our new signings!

Pyramid Stage for us, Park stage for hibs. 

As long as we don't reveal Ed Sheeran that is.

I look forward to winching in the concrete seating bits! 

Hate it when theres no new pics...

^..This

I hope that Mr Sifter doesn't think hes getting any days off or holidays away with the family prior to September 9th..!!....he's got important work to be doing.... :)

Get back on it please....

Seymour M Hersh

Big job.

What's that when it's at home?

Perth to Paisley

I have a couple of Laffertys missus in a skimpy top standing next to a big digger...but unfortunately cannot load them ...dash photobucket

I have a couple of Laffertys missus in a skimpy top standing next to a big digger...but unfortunately cannot load them ...dash photobucket

From today?

I agree, did we actually win anything while sporting our olde English Tea Shoppe version?

Bloody jinx ;)

Won the League Cup in 1958 and 1959, League Championship 1959/60, League Cup 1962, First Division 1979/80 and the Scottish Cup 1998.

So once the old stand's completely gone, is there more piling to be done before the front half of the new goes up? Apologies if it's already been asked.

The Old Stand won't be completely gone even once the replacement is up and running, there will be one remaining legacy that will lie in the heart of the new stand as a permanent reminder of what once stood there.

Sorry for being pedantic but I'm so glad and relieved that the mosaic entrance hall flooring is being protected, preserved and displayed for the future.

alwaysthereinspirit

Really? No photos as of yet today. Do people seriously believe not one person today took a taxi ride in Edinburgh. This board has went to hell in a handbag.

PH Men my @$$. :)

Edited by alwaysthereinspirit

The Old Stand won't be completely gone even once the replacement is up and running, there will be one remaining legacy that will lie in the heart of the new stand as a permanent reminder of what once stood there.

Sorry for being pedantic but I'm so glad and relieved that the mosaic entrance hall flooring is being protected, preserved and displayed for the future.

Is the mosaic floor being left in place or is it being lifted and moved to a new location,do you know?

^..This

I hope that Mr Sifter doesn't think hes getting any days off or holidays away with the family prior to September 9th..!!....he's got important work to be doing.... :)

Get back on it please....

No been down since Friday mate. Was meant to be there today but I'm only just gettin over The Stone Roses from Saturday. The fear is beginning to lift tho so hopefully get a pic or two tomorrow :-)

Perth to Paisley

Is the mosaic floor being left in place or is it being lifted and moved to a new location,do you know?

Mosaic is going to be installed ini the new stand

I assumed that was the case,I was wondering if it was being left where it was or being lifted and put somewhere else in the stand.Either way I would imagine will have it's challenges avoiding damage.

I assumed that was the case,I was wondering if it was being left where it was or being lifted and put somewhere else in the stand.Either way I would imagine will have it's challenges avoiding damage.

I popped into the club shop around 1.00 to pick up a new home top. On way up from Haymarket, I wandered down McLeod St to have a look. I thought about taking a photo or two but decided they'd look just like all the other ones on here. So I didn't. But I'm happy to share the experience with you all.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I popped into the club shop around 1.00 to pick up a new home top. On way up from Haymarket, I wandered down McLeod St to have a look. I thought about taking a photo or two but decided they'd look just like all the other ones on here. So I didn't. But I'm happy to share the experience with you all.

We can all picture the scene by your description  :2thumbsup:  Thank you.

We can all picture the scene by your description  :2thumbsup:  Thank you.

No need. Freely given in the spirit of 'Together'.

I will add, though, that it's blooming big, rather imposing and is going to look superb.