Brexit?

aussieh

jack D and coke

No, Brits voted No.

I'll give the leave voters and Trump voters one thing.

THEY'RE NOT SHITEBAGS.

Give England a vote for Independence, they'll not shite themselves.

No vote , remain vote, tells you what a bunch of shitebags we really are.

:spoton:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not least in part downinvestors initially fleeing the USD as an even bigger risk than Brexit UK. FTSE down a bit as a result (See saw).

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nope.

Ever get the feeling that every word you say is not your own?

Ever get the feeling that you can't take a piss unless someone has hashtagged #takeapiss?

Chortle.

AlphonseCapone

A poem for all you remoaners out there.

I voted out

You voted in

Now my vote isn't important

Cos you didn't win

(credit to a lady on twitter).

Amazing stuff, prize winning even.

AlphonseCapone

You lost deal with it.

I'm sound with it mate. Don't get upset with me because you posted some utter shite :D

So when exactly will brexit mean brexit?.

It's holding up Indy, we've a wall of our own to build.

Nicola Sturgeon has ordered the match between England Vs Scotland be replayed as the overwhelming  majority of Scots didn't want that result

AlphonseCapone

Nicola Sturgeon has ordered the match between England Vs Scotland be replayed as the overwhelming majority of Scots didn't want that result

LOLZ

Space Mackerel

Nicola Sturgeon has ordered the match between England Vs Scotland be replayed as the overwhelming majority of Scots didn't want that result

^^^ stolen off a comment from the Scotsman website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^^ stolen off a comment from the Scotsman website.

Wrong again--- copied from a completely different source

Robot ^^^

If ever ironic is never understood then a history of your posts should be given as a lesson.

Space Mackerel

If ever ironic is never understood then a history of your posts should be given as a lesson.

Thought you gave up on this thread a while ago jakey?

jack D and coke

ddf22f7468f3047cce72d3113ec44ef6.jpg

WoolfordsHearts

Nicola Sturgeon has ordered the match between England Vs Scotland be replayed as the overwhelming  majority of Scots didn't want that result

Looks like you've got a good few bites with that one.

lol.

I don't recollect May or anyone on the Brexit side talking about red lines. It's the remainers (sorry soft Brexiters as they are now known) who have been talking about preconditions or "must haves" determined by parliament in advance of triggering Article 50 and the START of negotiations. I can't believe they are stupid enough or naive enough to think you can go into a negotiation with the other side knowing your "must haves" (and knowing that you cannot be bluffing because it is a condition agreed by parliament) and expect to get anything from the negotiation.

Soft Brexit = Remain.

Am I correct that the Royal perogative can't be used because the remain MPs want a vote on it as the Referendum was not the result they wanted and it had to go to a vote what Eu laws were incorporated into UK Law without them being discussed was the Royal progative used then anyway who is behind this Gina Miller The Elite "Follow the Money

No, because hard brexit will mean the loss of the "financial passport" that banks need in order to trade inside the EU.

They'll all leave for Frankfurt in order to preserve that.

Francis Albert

Am I correct that the Royal perogative can't be used because the remain MPs want a vote on it as the Referendum was not the result they wanted and it had to go to a vote what Eu laws were incorporated into UK Law without them being discussed was the Royal progative used then anyway who is behind this Gina Miller The Elite "Follow the Money

The royal prerogative was certainly used to incorporate decades of EU law into UK law.

The Supreme Court has still to decide on appeal  on whether it can be used to trigger Article 50.

From what I've read there seems a reasonable chance that the high court got it wrong by saying that parliament must approve a triggering of Article 50 because it makes a fundamental change to peoples' rights. It doesn't - there will need to be parliament approval  on repealing EU laws and the agreed terms for leaving after negotiation. And the author of Article 50 has said triggering it is not an irrevocable decision to leave.

Blocking triggering Article 50 or imposing public and firm negotiating bottom lines simply stops or makes impossible negotiation of the terms for Brexit. Which is what this is all about.

Maroon Sailor

The domino effect will ensure article 50 is never triggered

Who will the nippy wee ankle biter beg with and bleat to next ?

She must realise now no main players gives a shit what she says anyway.

I have said this before, but rather than sending letters to Trump on US-Scottish relations or jet off on non-official meetings with the junior ministers of Germany and Belgium on Brexit, she should get on with governing.

If she was to use and harness devolution to make Scotland better and practiced what she was preaching about an inclusive, socially just and open society then she might in 5 years time win an independence vote and be able to be a social justice campaigning PM.

As it stands, she's shouting in a hurricane. Even if we were independent right now the likes of Hollande, Merkel, Putin and Trump would hardly be interested in her views as none of their politics align with hers (albeit I think the SNP since 2014 have increasingly lost direction and seem more like what they opposed than what they were).

Whilst I didn't vote for Brexit, there's a huge opportunity for more powers for her government with it. She should be pushing more here than maintaining her current path.

Watch those glass hooses.

Looks like you've got a good few bites with that one.

lol.

Indy2,oops, I mean 2nd game in June.

I have said this before, but rather than sending letters to Trump on US-Scottish relations or jet off on non-official meetings with the junior ministers of Germany and Belgium on Brexit, she should get on with governing.

If she was to use and harness devolution to make Scotland better and practiced what she was preaching about an inclusive, socially just and open society then she might in 5 years time win an independence vote and be able to be a social justice campaigning PM.

As it stands, she's shouting in a hurricane. Even if we were independent right now the likes of Hollande, Merkel, Putin and Trump would hardly be interested in her views as none of their politics align with hers (albeit I think the SNP since 2014 have increasingly lost direction and seem more like what they opposed than what they were).

Whilst I didn't vote for Brexit, there's a huge opportunity for more powers for her government with it. She should be pushing more here than maintaining her current path.

Don't you worry, she's repairing the damage your mob caused, in fine style.

Never again will slab be allowed to inflict carnage on Scotland.

Scotland v the Tory(red or blue) until independence.

I love how all the remainders are all constantly talking about ?Article 50? every second of every day now.  I would wager a bet that to a man not one of them had ever even heard about it or knew of it till the leave vote.  Now everyone is an expert on it.

Arnold Rothstein

Don't you worry, she's repairing the damage your mob caused, in fine style.

Never again will slab be allowed to inflict carnage on Scotland.

Scotland v the Tory(red or blue) until independence.

How exactly is she repairing it?

Maroon Sailor

How exactly is she repairing it?

Too busy throwing her toys out the pram.

She really has got a face like a skelped arse every time she gets trumped.

Francis Albert

What domino effect?

Just read Wee Nip's biog on the gov.scot website and her first paragraph sums her up

"Nicola Sturgeon is Scotland?s first female First Minister and the first female to lead any of the devolved UK administrations."

One sentence and she makes reference to her sex twice.  Why is this even important.  Why does everything she does have to be about sex?  And thank **** I do not mean intercourse!

Francis Albert

The SNP government does not even make much use of the powers it has, because the SNP is a one issue coalition, which has to avoid upsetting the left, right and centre because voters across the political spectrum  contribute to support for independence. So the SNP does easy things that won't offend anyone (tuition fees, care for elderly) especially when they don't cost voters anything. The SNP for example cannot use its existing tax raising powers to help deliver social justice because it would lose votes for independence.

So Nicola keeps herself busy and in the headlines by making meaningless gestures on matters on which the Scottish Government has no say.

Francis Albert

Just read Wee Nip's biog on the gov.scot website and her first paragraph sums her up

"Nicola Sturgeon is Scotland?s first female First Minister and the first female to lead any of the devolved UK administrations."

One sentence and she makes reference to her sex twice.  Why is this even important.  Why does everything she does have to be about sex?  And thank **** I do not mean intercourse!

She should be ashamed that she is not also the first gay or transgender FM.

But maybe still time?

She should be ashamed that she is not also the first gay or transgender FM.

But maybe still time?

It's what motivates wee Patrick Harvie.

AlphonseCapone

One sentence and she makes reference to her sex twice. Why is this even important. Why does everything she does have to be about sex? And thank **** I do not mean intercourse!

Probably because there is still a huge gender gap so it's something to be proud of and inspiring to other females out there.

Your ignorance is off the charts at times.

One sentence and she makes reference to her sex twice. Why is this even important. Why does everything she does have to be about sex? And thank **** I do not mean intercourse!

Them the facts

The SNP government does not even make much use of the powers it has, because the SNP is a one issue coalition, which has to avoid upsetting the left, right and centre because voters across the political spectrum contribute to support for independence. So the SNP does easy things that won't offend anyone (tuition fees, care for elderly) especially when they don't cost voters anything. The SNP for example cannot use its existing tax raising powers to help deliver social justice because it would lose votes for independence.

So Nicola keeps herself busy and in the headlines by making meaningless gestures on matters on which the Scottish Government has no say.

They didn't put council tax up then, I must've dreamt that.

Could always go and crush, I mean sit in tanks or clean carpets.

Probably because there is still a huge gender gap so it's something to be proud of and inspiring to other females out there.

Gender gap where?  I have never seen it in my working life.  Even as I look around my office now I do not see it.  There have only been 5 (not including acting) First Minister?s in Scotland and 1 has been female. 2 out of the past 6 UK PMs have been female.

Men tend to make better leaders, I know this will sit uncomfortably with some (the name callers) but it is kinda fact.  Like it or not women in general do not command the respect that men do in high up positions, even from women who tend to hate each other by nature.  Men also do not have children, for this blame no-one but nature. 

I see a lot of affirmative action out there and it is horrendous.  To employ someone because they are a certain sect, race, gender etc is as wrong as to not employ someone for it.  I look around the world and it is becoming almost fashionable to have a female as leader now.  I hope all for reasons that they are the best suited but I fear not.

What female do you think should have been Scotland?s first Minister before Wee Nip?  Who has been unfairly overlooked because of her sex? Please tell me.

Seymour M Hersh

Then use the word gender! You gave me the dry boak there talking about sex and cranky in the same sentence.

Then use the word gender! You gave me the dry boak there talking about sex and cranky in the same sentence.

Lol, I wanted to do 'a funny'.

You mean you don't visualise her on your bed in nothing but Sussies?

Seymour M Hersh

Lol, I wanted to do 'a funny'.

You mean you don't visualise her on your bed in nothing but Sussies?

That's it! We're done! 

That's it! We're done! 

Ok I wont whatsapp you the picture then!! Sheesh some people need to come out of the closet.

Francis Albert

But does she think people might not have noticed that she is a woman?

I don't remember Thatcher or Merkel banging on about being the first female.

Archived