• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

Met my wife on POF.

But prior to that did considerable damage on that site and another one (which was simply a sex site). Unfortunately that lead to some real mutters popping round to mine.

Had to burn some of the bedding in the morning.

Edited by PTBCAL

Brick Tamland

3 pages back... what's happening??? no venison. no steak pie. no nothing... and no suzzie dent

I think the template has been laid, just need someone to pick up the baton.

I could tell you about what's been going on with Venison bursd but I don't have the energy...

• 2 weeks later...
Brick Tamland

Venison bursd has been binned. She was pwopah fackin nawty but had a bit of a mentalist side that surfaced twice too often. Turning up at my door unannounced is a big nono doing it twice is yer teas oot.

I've got another bursd lined up but there's no chance of getting near her mantovani for a while yet. Nice girl, hurt in the past, bit wary etc

I can't bear to go back online but I am strangely attracted to the proposition...but wary bursd is decent and don't want to be a bassa.

Thoughts?

Riddley Walker

With all due respect Barack, that's not what we want to hear or what Brick should do.

Brick, get yer tadger some more action with women of varying ages and socio-economic backgrounds and report it back to us on here.

chester copperpot

I think you know what the response will be on here. :lol:

Sounds like you quite like her. Go on a couple of dates/nights in, etc. See how it goes for a couple of weeks, and stay the **** away from here, would be my simple & boring input.

If you like her, and she sees that you're not a rampant sex pest, who takes time out to divulge her sexual preferences to an online forum...then she'll be less...wary. If you follow?

You might even have stuff in common that you wouldn't have even guessed, had you not taken the time to get to know her due to her past relationship insecurities.

She might turn out to be batshit mental, who knows. But, you'll have saved yourself unnecessary complications.

Ignore this gimp!

Get yer tallywhacker oot and get back onto POF and report back here.

You know it's what you want to do.

Wary bird sounds shan in bed already so just bin her.

Ignore this gimp!

Get yer tallywhacker oot and get back onto POF and report back here.

You know it's what you want to do.

Wary bird sounds shan in bed already so just bin her.

Zero tolerance dating policy in operation on kickback !  :deal2:

Venison bursd has been binned. She was pwopah fackin nawty but had a bit of a mentalist side that surfaced twice too often. Turning up at my door unannounced is a big nono doing it twice is yer teas oot.

I've got another bursd lined up but there's no chance of getting near her mantovani for a while yet. Nice girl, hurt in the past, bit wary etc

I can't bear to go back online but I am strangely attracted to the proposition...but wary bursd is decent and don't want to be a bassa.

Thoughts?

Brick, I find your naivety somewhat refreshing but ultimately disappointing.  What is to say that any bursd that you "date" from bucket of fish or similar site is not out playing the field in a similar way to what you have been yourself?  A wise man would keep all his options open.  You owe it to yourself.

Besides if wary bursd thinks that there could be competition she might bring forward the Shareen access timetable, the old adage still holds true today "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen".  Wary bursd will be fizzing at the bung hole before you know it.  And if not you will have cultivated some new alternatives.

All of which you can report back on to here.  Purely in the interest of research of course.

Doesn't anyone just stay at home masturbating and crying anymore?

I feel like an alien on this planet sometimes....

Doesn't anyone just stay at home masturbating and crying anymore?

I feel like an alien on this planet sometimes....

Some of us do, yes.

I use the tears as lube.

Harry Potter

45yo and an 18yo in the last week.

My welt is going to fall off soon.

Welt, ha ha, bobbie sounds better, great thread.

chester copperpot

Brick, I find your naivety somewhat refreshing but ultimately disappointing. What is to say that any bursd that you "date" from bucket of fish or similar site is not out playing the field in a similar way to what you have been yourself? A wise man would keep all his options open. You owe it to yourself.

Besides if wary bursd thinks that there could be competition she might bring forward the Shareen access timetable, the old adage still holds true today "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen". Wary bursd will be fizzing at the bung hole before you know it. And if not you will have cultivated some new alternatives.

All of which you can report back on to here. Purely in the interest of research of course.

:rofl:

The Jambo Poet of the shed.

What a wordsmith :lol:

chester copperpot

Gimp?

Well, I must say...I've been called worse.

:lol:

I was angry at your totally sensible post.

:rofl:

The Jambo Poet of the shed.

What a wordsmith :lol:

Il second that . A main reason why this thread has been so entertaining . Laugh out loud for real reading the bit about Shareen

Regular updates or gtf :D

Well burrito chick (POF) was disappointing, not even drinking as she's trying to be good before her holiday with the girls. Good conversation and into similar things but would need to play the long game which isn't going to make for good JKB updates.

Tomorrow night is HR girl (Bumble) who I've got higher hopes for. Also for web girl (tinder) on Saturday.

Depending on how it goes though I may need to increase the upper age limit of my matches though.....

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Well burrito chick (POF) was disappointing, not even drinking as she's trying to be good before her holiday with the girls. Good conversation and into similar things but would need to play the long game which isn't going to make for good JKB updates.

Tomorrow night is HR girl (Bumble) who I've got higher hopes for. Also for web girl (tinder) on Saturday.

Depending on how it goes though I may need to increase the upper age limit of my matches though.....

4221396001_3888017300001_video-still-for

4221396001_3888017300001_video-still-for

She looks like she has just beaked a line of ching from that mirror and is pinging off her napper.

Anyone pay for the upgrade on POF?

Seems a bit steep!

40 quid for 2 months or 80 for 8

Good to see you getting back into the saddle Greedy!! Immersion therapy is the way forward. Quantity over quality to begin with.

Can't really answer your question though, sorry.

Greedy_Jambo

Good to see you getting back into the saddle Greedy!! Immersion therapy is the way forward. Quantity over quality to begin with.

Can't really answer your question though, sorry.

Hah. You could be right there mate. There's been some right mingers wanting to meet me. I'm sure a lot of them lie about their age as well. Some 34 year olds looking more like 44.

I'm no saying I'm the best looking guy in the world but you've got to draw a line somewhere.

Edited by Greedy_Jambo

Fitzroy Pointon

Never, ever, ever upgrade on it.  No point.  If a girl wants to meet and/or ride you you will get the message (quite literally).  

All the best greedy, have some fun and remember, updates, daily if necessary.  

jack D and coke

Hah. You could be right there mate. There's been some right mingers wanting to meet me. I'm sure a lot of them lie about their age as well. Some 34 year olds looking more like 44.

I'm no saying I'm the best looking guy in the world but you've got to draw a line somewhere.

I think most bursds lie on it. I've came across a few I've known and they've all knocked at least 5 years off their actual ages.

If you can't get some action from POF I'd consider taking a sharp instrument to yir danglies cos they're of no use to you[emoji1]

Edited by jack D and coke

Greedy_Jambo

There was a lassie that was OK looking that I got chatting to and added her on facebook. After looking through her facebook pictures I completely went off her. She was rough.

Ended up just going on about my ex to put her off lol

There was a lassie that was OK looking that I got chatting to and added her on facebook. After looking through her facebook pictures I completely went off her. She was rough.

Ended up just going on about my ex to put her off lol

Ooft , never mix social media with online dating . Giving randoms full access to your life online is never a good idea and recipe for disaster . I know from experience . And if you do harbour any thoughts of reconciliation with Mrs greedy then keep these people out your Facebook . Most people don't have full lock downs on thier Facebook anyways so a cheeky peek is still attainable to check the accuracy of POF pictures !

Greedy_Jambo

Ooft , never mix social media with online dating . Giving randoms full access to your life online is never a good idea and recipe for disaster . I know from experience . And if you do harbour any thoughts of reconciliation with Mrs greedy then keep these people out your Facebook . Most people don't have full lock downs on thier Facebook anyways so a cheeky peek is still attainable to check the accuracy of POF pictures !

It's slightly different for me as I've always used facebook for personal use. I don't have any family or friends of family on it. The ex was never on it either. All my posts and lists are set to friends only as well so nobody from the outside can see anything important.

jack D and coke

Aye always found it pretty easy to find their Facebook profiles for a nosey. Amazing when you get a better look how much different they look.

Greedy_Jambo

Ran into a wee problem. I've got more than 1 girl on the go now. So i can't add them to facebook cos the other ones will see hahaha.

Ran into a wee problem. I've got more than 1 girl on the go now. So i can't add them to facebook cos the other ones will see hahaha.

Wow, now that's progress for you :lol:

Forza Cuore

Yaaas :-D

Greedy_Jambo

Wow, now that's progress for you :lol:

lol It's no as good as it sounds mate. I've no met any of them yet.

Just get them telt. "Sorry I have a rule that I don't add anyone to facebook until we meet in person and I know we get on"

Greedy_Jambo

Just get them telt. "Sorry I have a rule that I don't add anyone to facebook until we meet in person and I know we get on"

Or

"sorry, no facebook until i've pumped ye"

Get their numbers and get on WhatsApp or something rather than Facebook. Good work though :lol:

No exciting news from me, arranged a meetup with a bursd from Falkirk on tinder but she can only do every second Saturday and i cant be ****ed travelling out there to be honest. Couple of other irons in the fire but they are slow burners i reckon. Too busy with work, kids and marathon training to put in the hard work in to get more immediate results :lol:

Greedy_Jambo

There's some amount of fake accounts to sift through on POF. I get at least 4 fake ones wanting to meet me per day.

I've reported a few of them and complained to POF since they want you to pay to see who wants to meet you, yet half of them aren't real!

I've currently got 3 bursd on the go but yet to meet any. They all seem to want to talk for weeks first. I've got 2 of them on whatsapp and I got the other ones facebook to make sure they're no blokes! Lol.

Tinder I've found to be feckin useless. I've got 1 bursd on there but she replies about once a day and 10 hours later.

There's some amount of fake accounts to sift through on POF. I get at least 4 fake ones wanting to meet me per day.

I've reported a few of them and complained to POF since they want you to pay to see who wants to meet you, yet half of them aren't real!

I've currently got 3 bursd on the go but yet to meet any. They all seem to want to talk for weeks first. I've got 2 of them on whatsapp and I got the other ones facebook to make sure they're no blokes! Lol.

Tinder I've found to be feckin useless. I've got 1 bursd on there but she replies about once a day and 10 hours later.

I've never done online dating but it sounds like you're doing something wrong? Seems like you're having to put in massive effort. Surely it's easier than that?