Online Dating

Fitzroy Pointon

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

If her own business is in psychoanalysis and she does some acting in the fringe, and used to be a backing singer in a band...strap yourself in it's going to be a helluva ride

Aye, because if she isn't Hungarian and does those things, she'll be completely sane.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

She's a goulash really......

I'm sorry...you need to be drinking to find this remotely funny.

I await my impending ban......

She's a goulash really......

I'm sorry...you need to be drinking to find this remotely funny.

I await my impending ban......

Jeez!! You are nothing bud a pest on these threads!!

(I'll take one too.....)

Yes, c'mon Justin I want to know if she suggested the same friend to join you as she did with me...

Maybe she'll suggest you to join her and Justin this time around. :lol:

Samuel Camazzola

Yes, c'mon Justin I want to know if she suggested the same friend to join you as she did with me...

Brick, whilst we await Justin's take on events, I'd be keen to hear about your Hungarian Fringe sole trader escapades.

Brick Tamland

Brick, whilst we await Justin's take on events, I'd be keen to hear about your Hungarian Fringe sole trader escapades.

Far be it from me to keep my private life private and potentially ruin Justin's love life into the bargain but OK.

Met her at an after show party at the fringe and we swapped numbers. Met for a coffee in Costa at Stockbridge a few days later and it went well so we arranged another meeting. She chose Skylark in Portobello as it was near her flat. Food was average but she was a wee bit feisty, we went back to hers for a nightcap but I was driving so no bevvy for me. The no bevvy was probably a mistake as she did a wee dance routine thing, it was meant to be provocative but I just smiled and thought she looked an arse, bevvy might have made me think different. It seemed to work for her though, ended up staying the night and a good time was had by all. She managed to perform the walnut manoeuvre which I hadn't had for many a year and that turned out to be the highlight of the evening.

Phone calls and texts got a bit tasty with her saying how would I feel if her friend joined us, I was well up for that, so a couple of weeks later we met up at hers again with me bursting at the zip with anticipation.

The friend was a wee, and I mean wee, 5'4 tops, gay guy who must have weighed about 5 stone soaking wet. To this day I have no idea why I didn't ask if her friend was female. Anyway, I just looked at him and looked at her and shook my head with disappointment and turned and walked away. I've never heard from her since. I still have nightmares and cold sweats about what might have gone on had I stayed. I hope for Justin's sake it isn't the same bursd and if it is he remembers to ask what sex her friend is.

Doctor FinnBarr

Far be it from me to keep my private life private and potentially ruin Justin's love life into the bargain but OK.

Met her at an after show party at the fringe and we swapped numbers. Met for a coffee in Costa at Stockbridge a few days later and it went well so we arranged another meeting. She chose Skylark in Portobello as it was near her flat. Food was average but she was a wee bit feisty, we went back to hers for a nightcap but I was driving so no bevvy for me. The no bevvy was probably a mistake as she did a wee dance routine thing, it was meant to be provocative but I just smiled and thought she looked an arse, bevvy might have made me think different. It seemed to work for her though, ended up staying the night and a good time was had by all. She managed to perform the walnut manoeuvre which I hadn't had for many a year and that turned out to be the highlight of the evening.

Phone calls and texts got a bit tasty with her saying how would I feel if her friend joined us, I was well up for that, so a couple of weeks later we met up at hers again with me bursting at the zip with anticipation.

The friend was a wee, and I mean wee, 5'4 tops, gay guy who must have weighed about 5 stone soaking wet. To this day I have no idea why I didn't ask if her friend was female. Anyway, I just looked at him and looked at her and shook my head with disappointment and turned and walked away. I've never heard from her since. I still have nightmares and cold sweats about what might have gone on had I stayed. I hope for Justin's sake it isn't the same bursd and if it is he remembers to ask what sex her friend is.

I'm at a decent age now and have never heard of the "walnut manoeuvre", could you explain?

:rofl:

I've only just checked back in on this thread.  I have to say, at first I thought I'd be thrilled if what Brick was describing were the sloppy seconds on offer . . .  but having just read his latest post, I'm now awfully relieved they're not!

My evening wasn't a total loss, the bus service gets ridiculous up in Portobello at night and to get back to Roseburn I was going to have to wait about 45 minutes, so she offered to give me a ride home.  Made her a cup of tea and we talked a bit and ended up making out--but that was it I'm afraid.  Did have a date at the Haymarket on Friday with who I thought was a rather neurotic, pushy English bursd so I hardly know why I agreed in the first place.  She ended up being pretty cool as it turns out, but not dating material.  More like a female drinking buddy.

The Magyar is a sweet girl, and she's razor sharp which has me really interested--bursds with brains totally do it for me.  But unfortunately for the purposes of this thread it's pretty boring stories so far.

I'm at a decent age now and have never heard of the "walnut manoeuvre", could you explain?

Cheers biker, it will save me from googling it :lol:

I don't feel such an incompetent fud, now.

Feck it, googling it now, can't wait.

Update:

Noon the decking wiser :sob:

Edited by salecc

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

:rofl:

I've only just checked back in on this thread. I have to say, at first I thought I'd be thrilled if what Brick was describing were the sloppy seconds on offer . . . but having just read his latest post, I'm now awfully relieved they're not!

My evening wasn't a total loss, the bus service gets ridiculous up in Portobello at night and to get back to Roseburn I was going to have to wait about 45 minutes, so she offered to give me a ride home. Made her a cup of tea and we talked a bit and ended up making out--but that was it I'm afraid. Did have a date at the Haymarket on Friday with who I thought was a rather neurotic, pushy English bursd so I hardly know why I agreed in the first place. She ended up being pretty cool as it turns out, but not dating material. More like a female drinking buddy.

The Magyar is a sweet girl, and she's razor sharp which has me really interested--bursds with brains totally do it for me. But unfortunately for the purposes of this thread it's pretty boring stories so far.

You need to brush up on your British English, young fellow.

The last time a bursd from Porty offered me a ride, I didn't ask for a lift home afterwards as well.

Disclaimer: was over 20 years ago so the look kids may use different terminology these days.

Brick Tamland

Cheers biker, it will save me from googling it :lol:

I don't feel such an incompetent fud, now.

Feck it, googling it now, can't wait.

Update:

Noon the decking wiser :sob:

Us men have a gland the size of a walnut, I'll let you work out the rest

You need to brush up on your British English, young fellow.

The last time a bursd from Porty offered me a ride, I didn't ask for a lift home afterwards as well.

Disclaimer: was over 20 years ago so the look kids may use different terminology these days.

:lol:  A fair point.  I'm usually pretty good about that.  But alas, it was only a lift. :sad:

**** me. Doesn't the last 2 days trying to read through every post in this thread, and I've ****ing loved it.

Enjoyed Salad Fingers escapades.

Was looking forward to seeing how Lancashire Lou's tits looked search for happiness got on.

And the adventures of Brick and Mini Brick are the best things I've read in a long time. Loved them.

Never really thought I was missing out on much in the single life until now.

**** me. Doesn't the last 2 days trying to read through every post in this thread, and I've ****ing loved it.

Enjoyed Salad Fingers escapades.

Was looking forward to seeing how Lancashire Lou's tits looked search for happiness got on.

And the adventures of Brick and Mini Brick are the best things I've read in a long time. Loved them.

Never really thought I was missing out on much in the single life until now.

Locky in jealous type post :lol:

Edited by Morgan

Locky in jealous type post :lol:

Not at all kind sir. I'm very gratuitous to the guys and girls who've made me laugh a lot today.

Wish it was me getting half these birds, but not jealous. It's a team game. :thumbsup:

Not at all kind sir. I'm very gratuitous to the guys and girls who've made me laugh a lot today.

Wish it was me getting half these birds, but not jealous. It's a team game. :thumbsup:

Very gracious reply Mr Locke.

:thumbsup:

I dunno, he very kindly got the Hungarian girl warmed up for JZ, seemingly.

Tweegy, you, of course, are the shining beacon of how things can go so wrong, then end up good after all.

With some sound advice from us arseholes, and the ability to manipulate yourself out of enclosed spaces, whilst still chained, is something we all can take heart from and learn from.

Salad, Brick, Lou...(is she even online anymore) all have 100% success rates. Even Justin. More or less...

I'm amazed we've not opened a dating agency.

What burd would go out on a second 'date' with a guy called Just in?

Really.

I dunno, he very kindly got the Hungarian girl warmed up for JZ, seemingly.

Tweegy, you, of course, are the shining beacon of how things can go so wrong, then end up good after all.

With some sound advice from us arseholes, and the ability to manipulate yourself out of enclosed spaces, whilst still chained, is something we all can take heart from and learn from.

Salad, Brick, Lou...(is she even online anymore) all have 100% success rates. Even Justin. More or less...

I'm amazed we've not opened a dating agency.

Mmm, not sure about a JKB dating agency. It would most likely just be loads of desperate seedy blokes.

What burd would go out on a second 'date' with a guy called Just in?

Really.

Right that's just low, don't be angry just because you've not had a bursd anywhere near your mOrgan for ages.

Right that's just low, don't be angry just because you've not had a bursd anywhere near your mOrgan for ages.

How do you spell Morgan?

Large M, small organ.

Late forties :lol::facepalm:

**** that. Not literally.

A mature lady who's mad for the boaby and knows what to do with one?

**** aye. And I'm only 23.

Brick Tamland

A mature lady who's mad for the boaby and knows what to do with one?

**** aye. And I'm only 23.

Locky knows the score

Riddley Walker

How do you spell Morgan?

Large M, small organ.

forget it, I've no idea how to embed a GIF

Edited by Riddley Walker

45yo and an 18yo in the last week.

My welt is going to fall off soon.

:wow:

I don't know wether to be happy or disgusted for you :gok:

30 later this year.

Double figures this year already if tinder and standard pulling get pooled together.

To make the 45yo worse, her 15yo son came home whilst we were sitting on the couch having a natter, prosecco in hand. She did say he was away for the night but clearly no. Talk about awkward. Still rattled her though as why the **** not.