Online Dating

Fitzroy Pointon

Oh I am completely up front, no reason not to be. As I've said earlier, my life has taken some twists and turns over the last few years and some of those chapters are unbelievable.

For the believers I'll update after the weekend...

just jealous mate. suzi dents well worth a few words. even at 50!

although posts of profile pics would prove it lol

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

jack D and coke

Great thread this, only been reading the last week or so :lol:

Anyway after seeing the Gizoogle thread, i thought I would translate our JBK lothario's post

No thangs up in dis biatch found fo' Got there up in time. Place was up in darkness, had a look up in a cold-ass lil couple rooms but nope. Got a eerie feelin dat all tha lights was goin ta go on n' and tha jkb posse was all goin ta jump up n' say surprise. Right back up in yo mutha****** ass. Soldiered on. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Right back up in yo mutha****** ass. Saw a gangbangin' flicker of light n' wandered tha **** into tha bathroom n' there dat biiiiatch was up in a funky-ass big-ass oldschool rolltop bath wit all dem candlez burning. Right back up in yo mutha****** ass. Secondz lata I was in. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Naughty naughty lady. Da bath rim wasn't tha only one cleaned. Y'all KNOW dat shit, mutha****a! I be straight-up knackered n' whilst I be always pleased ta have mah lil playas all up in tha weekend I be straight-up grateful ta have dem dis weekend as I need tha rest. No doubt mo' thugged-out shiznit ta follow, I be bout ta keep you posted..

probably have to edit it past the sweary filter :lol:

:rofl:

Brilliant.

jack D and coke

To be honest being mature is so boring at times haha

People who say you're immature are normally right boring *****!

I'm a big bairn this thread is the danglies[emoji23]

Brick Tamland

****KLAXON UPDATE***

Paella & Tapas bursd - proved to be a pain in the arse, multiple calls and messages ranging from nice to rather brutal. The nice ones were before I told her I didn?t think we were hugely suited given our difference in politics and in the level of her vaginal angriness. Just not my type a bit too hippy and boheme and having an opinion for the sake of it and following stuff written in magazines because it?s cool to do so isn?t my thing, but mainly that angry front bottom, it really wasn?t a thing of beauty.

:rattus:

Sunday coffee bursd ? never bothered replying to her texts and she took the hint.

New bursd ? met on Thursday in LeMonde. Her chat and her look were all a bit too plastic for me ? a typical George Street bursd, for those of you who know what I mean you?ll get it. Shared a bottle of wine and a cocktail and then bade her farewell. Told her I thought she was lovely but there needed to be a spark, she said same but thought I was a lovely guy. So quite a nice ending?

:jesus:

?Fajitas bursd ? after leaving LeMonde I messaged fajitas bursd (it was only 10.00) she said she was still up and I could come over (on my way home so quite pleased about that) I told her I didn?t want to play hide and seek so just tell me what room she was in. She opened door and we went into kitchen and had a coffee and then she opened up a bit and that this wasn?t really what she was about, her husband (who sounded a bit of a dick to be honest) had left her for another man and she didn?t feel like a woman and this was her way of feeling like it and she went on and on and on and I ended up staying the night but there was no naughtiness during the night as she just wanted someone to cuddle (mini Brick was seething) and it was wolfs leg time for me but I stayed. She chatted further in the morning and decided she wanted one last go at mini Brick but could we do it in the shower as she?d never done it there before which surprised me as I thought everyone had had a bash in the shower?. I duly obliged and then she broke down in tears after it all. We had another chat and I gave her all the reassurances she was a lovely woman and that maybe the internet wasn?t the place to find what she was looking for and that she would find what she was looking for blah blah.  Got home in time for catch up calls from work. Received a couple of texts from fajitas bursd saying thanks for everything I was a good man and I?ve heard nothing since. So this one looks dead and buried (in the metaphorical sense) She may well have found someone else and this was her way of bumping me but I?m good with any reason. Genuinely felt sorry for her.

:silviodamn:

Venison bursd. Went out for dinner and drinks on Friday and she left my place on Saturday afternoon, nawty wee thing but good with it. Growing quite fond of her and there is no mentalness on show yet and her only habit is she goes to the gym 6 days a week so her bod and stamina is super and her vertical smile is the antithesis of Miss Paella?s.

Saturday was a quiet night as I needed the rest, Sunday was at Tynecastle and lost my voice, Miss Venison messaged me and came round for a cheeky wee couple of hours before heading back home.

:scenes:

And now it is Monday! I am seeing a bursd tonight that has been set up by my mates wife so I shall see how that goes.

Nothing has come from the other numbers I have.

My advice?.

If you want your Nat and can shut out the nutters and really aren?t too fussy then PoF/Match is the place for you, if you can?t get your hole there then just fling in the towel as bursds just aren?t for you.

OKC bursds have a bit more about them but nutty in a different way so if I was going back on I would probably go there.

I can?t ever see me going back on to any dating website as it is hardwork and I would say that the vast majority are not Scotland?s finest - more arseholes and needy bursds than you can shake a stick at.

The future? potential with Miss Venison but the bursd tonight sounds very promising.

I?m dan saff for the rest of the week and have my kids at the weekend so unlikely to have much action, although there is a bursd in the office?.

If I have anything further to report I?ll update

Thanks for listening

Brick and mini Brick

:brucey:

Edited by Brick Tamland

This Fajitas bursd who's husband left her for another bloke, I've always wanted to ask a woman that this has happened to, if you get the chance, just ask her if, on the run up to her husband leaving.........did he want to bum her all the time?

Malinga the Swinga

I have been rooting for venison bird from the start and will be disappointed if she is bumped for new entrant. Brick could always see if venison and new girl,are game for meeting up as a threesome.

Brick Tamland

This Fajitas bursd who's husband left her for another bloke, I've always wanted to ask a woman that this has happened to, if you get the chance, just ask her if, on the run up to her husband leaving.........did he want to bum her all the time?

I asked at the last visit and she said no he wasn't interested in sex at all with her, he was a bit of a control freak from what I can gather but not in a sexual way. Sounds a right prick but I guess she was never going to paint him as some saint. Edited by Brick Tamland

Brick Tamland

I have been rooting for venison bird from the start and will be disappointed if she is bumped for new entrant. Brick could always see if venison and new girl,are game for meeting up as a threesome.

So the new bursd...nothing overly special and a bit disappointing given my mates wife's resum? but she's definitely not a no, big pluses are no kids and never been married and very very nice body. No chance of a threesome as it looks like I'll need to put the hours in before I'll get a go myself. So Miss Venison is tearing into the lead but we're a long way from the home stretch.

Brick Tamland

top posts brick. out of interest no comments on tinder?

Never tried tinder but I'm sure someone will give it a bash and report back or at least I hope they do!

So the new bursd...nothing overly special and a bit disappointing given my mates wife's resum? but she's definitely not a no, big pluses are no kids and never been married and very very nice body. No chance of a threesome as it looks like I'll need to put the hours in before I'll get a go myself. So Miss Venison is tearing into the lead but we're a long way from the home stretch.

Get a go myself. :vrface:

Where has this thread been all my life?

I've got a mate, late 40's who got divorced a couple of years ago. Only really see him once or twice a year but he tales he tells about some of the women he's met up with through t'internet make me chuckle.

Excellent work fellas

I'm rooting for venison bird to find someone else who is deserving of her now, just before you realise she's the one you want.

Brick Tamland

I'm rooting for venison bird to find someone else who is deserving of her now, just before you realise she's the one you want.

Harsh and not entirely fair.

Are you advocating I stick with Venison bursd? Or do you just want to see me suffer for my indecision and misdemeanours?

What do my fellow kickbackers think - do I deserve to be punished or is sooperstar Miss Paella?

Malinga the Swinga

Seeing mates wife's pal is a recipe for disaster as you will eventually either dump her with result mate wil be under pressure from his wife to stop being your mate or else stick with her and resent the fact that you are doing so because it WA skates wife that got you together.

Venison bird was the one, but I fear for you that she will move on elsewhere once she discovers your indiscretions.

Brick Tamland

Seeing mates wife's pal is a recipe for disaster as you will eventually either dump her with result mate wil be under pressure from his wife to stop being your mate or else stick with her and resent the fact that you are doing so because it WA skates wife that got you together.

Venison bird was the one, but I fear for you that she will move on elsewhere once she discovers your indiscretions.

I agree with your points re mates wife's pal, it's got disaster written all over it.

You've been rooting for Venison bursd from the start though and I don't think she'll discover anything and there's no commitment to anything just now...

Seeing a Hungarian bursd from Tinder for the second time this evening--meeting her in Portobello where she lives, so I'm hopeful there might be some extracurriculars . . .

She's not only attractive, she's really intelligent and interesting to talk to.  It's nice to not be seeing a basic girl like the last one who would get upset and have a dig at me when I used a vocabulary word that was beyond her grade level. :lol:

Riddley Walker

Seeing a Hungarian bursd from Tinder for the second time this evening--meeting her in Portobello where she lives, so I'm hopeful there might be some extracurriculars . . .

She's not only attractive, she's really intelligent and interesting to talk to.  It's nice to not be seeing a basic girl like the last one who would get upset and have a dig at me when I used a vocabulary word that was beyond her grade level. :lol:

She get eight 1's in her Standard Grades mate?

She get eight 1's in her Standard Grades mate?

Haha that's the weirdest part--she's quite intelligent, runs her own business, has a clever and witty sense of humour, was high school captain, etc.  It was like a weird anti-intellectualism streak she had because she never went to uni or something.  I dunno.  She had a lot of issues.

Haha that's the weirdest part--she's quite intelligent, runs her own business, has a clever and witty sense of humour, was high school captain, etc. It was like a weird anti-intellectualism streak she had because she never went to uni or something. I dunno. She had a lot of issues.

I wouldn't class a paper round as "her own business" to be honest.

:P

I wouldn't class a paper round as "her own business" to be honest.

:P

Not quite the 'correct description' is it mate?

Good spot Ian :thumb:

I asked at the last visit and she said no he wasn't interested in sex at all with her, he was a bit of a control freak from what I can gather but not in a sexual way. Sounds a right prick but I guess she was never going to paint him as some saint.

Random shout but is she around 40 and her first name begins with G?

(I am not the husband!)

(Or the other man for that matter.......)

Edited by Shrekeo

Brick Tamland

Random shout but is she around 40 and her first name begins with G?

(I am not the husband!)

(Or the other man for that matter.......)

Late forties and K

Many a good tune played on an auld fiddle.

We are talking a right auld fiddle now, though!!!!

:worthless_thread:

ps

She is still younger than me,  :silviodamn:

In my younger years I did find out that women's inhibitions decrease rapidly from their mid forties onward.  :2thumbsup:

Ya fcukin beauty!!!!! The wife's 46...... best stock up on the lube and batteries then :pleasing:

Brick Tamland

She's not only attractive, she's really intelligent and interesting to talk to. It's nice to not be seeing a basic girl like the last one who would get upset and have a dig at me when I used a vocabulary word that was beyond her grade level. :lol:

If her own business is in psychoanalysis and she does some acting in the fringe, and used to be a backing singer in a band...strap yourself in it's going to be a helluva ride

If her own business is in psychoanalysis and she does some acting in the fringe, and used to be a backing singer in a band...strap yourself in it's going to be a helluva ride

:wow:

:wow:

Spurtle