• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Fitzroy Pointon

• chester copperpot

• iantjambo

chester copperpot

No update from tonight or do we just take it that he got his nat king?

Or he's died/murdered

Edited by chester copperpot

Samuel Camazzola

Tonight I am off for some lasagne. PoF

Thursday I have been offered fajitas. PoF

Friday is paella and tapas. OKC

Saturday i am entertaining so feel free to suggest recipes. OKC

Sunday is just a coffee date. OKC

Were these the original Craig David lyrics before the edit? Chilling on Wednesday before settling for Sunday.

Riddley Walker

Were these the original Craig David lyrics before the edit? Chilling on Wednesday before settling for Sunday.

There's a poster on this thread you really don't want to get started on the lyrics to that song.

(He's completely wrong as well).

Samuel Camazzola

There's a poster on this thread you really don't want to get started on the lyrics to that song.

(He's completely wrong as well).

He's wrong as in his opinion differs in a debate or he's just a 'wrong 'un'?

Riddley Walker

He's wrong as in his opinion differs in a debate or he's just a 'wrong 'un'?

He seems like a decent chap. But Der Kaiser believes in a conspiracy theory that the lyrics to that Craig David tune are different to what they are, and if I remember correctly, is extremely passionate about his opinion.

Samuel Camazzola

He seems like a decent chap. But Der Kaiser believes in a conspiracy theory that the lyrics to that Craig David tune are different to what they are, and if I remember correctly, is extremely passionate about his opinion.

Ha ha.

I feel this thread is about to have some filler content whilst we await Brick to check in.

Met a girl on Monday

Took her for a drink on Tuesday

We were making love by Wednesday...

...and on Thursday and Friday and Saturday.

We chilled on Sunday

Where is there room for debate? Unless he somehow, bizarrely thinks that they chilled on Thursday through Saturday? In which case...WHAT DID THEY DO ON SUNDAY, DER KAISER?

Samuel Camazzola

Met a girl on Monday

We chilled on Sunday

Where is there room for debate? Unless he somehow, bizarrely thinks that they chilled on Thursday through Saturday? In which case...WHAT DID THEY DO ON SUNDAY, DER KAISER?

And this all happened in the days before Tinder and POF. No consideration for steak pie or lasagne. Unless this what happened Thursday, Friday and Saturday...

Fitzroy Pointon

Quick update as I head out the door.

PoF and Match are pretty grim, if you're not overly fussy then PoF is better than Match as all the same nutters are on Match but PoF is free.

OKC has a better clientele and the bursds have a bit more about them.

So last week was all about groundwork....

Tonight I am off for some lasagne. PoF

Thursday I have been offered fajitas. PoF

Friday is paella and tapas. OKC

Saturday i am entertaining so feel free to suggest recipes. OKC

Sunday is just a coffee date. OKC

Not a single steak pie in sight. I will be surprised if there's no Swiss Roll on offer tonight and Thursday.

Hopefully one of these will be a keeper as I'll be a bloater if this continues. But I have a few more potential meetings if required.

I'm off the sites now as it is a bit full on and some of the bursds have serious issues, mostly those on Match and PoF.

Assuming I make it through tonight unscathed I shall report back...

#nosteakpie

#lasagneisthenewsteakpie

#fingerscrossedforbrick

Can't be a real online date unless you have tucked into a pie made of the innards of her previous victims.  

Riddley Walker

Met a girl on Monday

We chilled on Sunday

Exactly. He has not a leg to stand on.

Do you Kaiser?

:seething:

Samuel Camazzola

Only a few hours to go until Brick can be reported as a missing person.

Midnight vigil being planned for those wishing to attend.

Bring a candle.

Venue - Frankensteins.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Ach well, another young pilot crash lands in flames on their first online dating mission.

I wonder if his murderess took pleasure in the fact that the last thing she tortured out of him was his JKB username (and password) and laughed at the irony as she put a brick into each of his pockets before slipping him into the icy embrace of the canal.

Still alive and kicking - no update until Sunday

Looks like she got the password.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's Fajita night tonight, for one lucky lady, going by Brick's timetable of filth.

He's better off not eating too much as it can delay the wee blue fellas effects.

He's shagging a smurf???

Going by my experience of PoF it could well be a smurf that turns up. The photos really don't match the reality at times

(An alarm bell can be heard in the distance). Our hero can be seen running.....

Ohh dear...to be fair you knew it was going to happen, nothing to do with you looking for another "buddy" then.

Edited by Jamboelite

Ohh dear...to be fair you knew it was going to happen, nothing to do with you looking for another "buddy" then.

I'm a friendly chap.....I like friends....

Brick Tamland

Poor response re the menu suggestions for tonight so I've gone for prawns sizzled in chilli flake and garlic olive oil with walnut bread, venison with red currant and chocolate jus, asparagus tips and mashed tatties. I'm not good at making dessert so have gone for frozen plum and vanilla gin shots instead....

Wine for the night will be Vi?a Alarde 2007 gran reserve Rioja

Edited by Brick Tamland

Poor response re the menu suggestions for tonight so I've gone for prawns sizzled in chilli flake and garlic olive oil with walnut bread, venison with red currant and chocolate jus, asparagus tips and mashed tatties. I'm not good at making dessert so have gone for frozen plum and vanilla gin shots instead....

You trying to marry her? Seems like a lot of work just to get your Nat

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Great choices. You'll need to start defrosting your plums now so they are ready for after dinner.

I had thought it had been quite mild lately as well.

Edited by Queensland Jambo

Brick Tamland

You trying to marry her? Seems like a lot of work just to get your Nat

It's easy to cook and i like it.

I was thinking about steak pie but thought there might be an Online Dating thread on some bursds site....

Asparagus?

Doesn't that change the taste of.....never mind.

Remnants of Standards

Asparagus?

Doesn't that change the taste of.....never mind.

Donald Trump is now reading this all of a sudden.