Kodi again

Unknown user

Ffs I am only having a laugh ya bunch of precious souls.

I have two firesticks, AFTV box, an openbox F5S and have Kodi on my mobile phone and laptop.

The AFTV Box is better but to say the Firesticks are a waste of money is wrong. They are fine.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

jack D and coke

*Beep beep* vehicle reversing[emoji1]

You're a jaggy wee poster man I don't know how to take you I'll be honest. Not the first time youve had a pop about paying for stuff how the feck are we to know now you're "having a laugh".

Mibbe just try stop being a dick and then we'll know[emoji1360]

Space Mackerel

Anyway, back on track, I've just ordered the new AFTV box and giving my old one (which has no issues whatsoever) to the old man.

Looking forward to the HVEC files on Real Debrid [emoji41]

chester copperpot

What is this real debrid that you talk about.

Is this a better version of kodi or am I being a complete fud.

Always like to piggy back on shit that you guys get as I am saving 100 quid a month currently through this thread alone.

Space Mackerel

Always like to piggy back on shit that you guys get as I am saving 100 quid a month currently through this thread alone.

?10 for 6 months and buffer free films all 1080p/HD and encrypted servers (so I've been told)

And these new fangled HVEC files which are smaller and use less bandwidth, according to Rudolfs Mate.

Edited by Space Mackerel

With realdebrid you get a bunch of very high quality links that load very quickly and don't buffer on top of what you normally get when you want to watch a tv show or film on demand.

Its all part of kodi- you'd need a realdebrid account and then to link it to your salts/exodus/whatever addon you use.

jack D and coke

Filthy animal!!

[emoji6]

jack D and coke

Haha.

Was it you who recommended Bigsams build? Can I link debrid to this?

Debrid links to specific addons not builds so it'll work no worries man[emoji1360]

Add it to Salts, SpectoFork and Exodus.

Basically it pretty much guarantees you full HD links to the things you watch. Like everything it's not 100% flawless but if you're a bit anal about getting HD links for 35p a week then you know the answer pal[emoji6]

CC

Its an optional sign up. Just a few quid a month. It gives you access to higher quality links. Less people use them and so they are faster with no buffering. Basically you go to the real-debrid website, sign up, pay your tuppence. and associate your real debrid account to your larger Kodi add ons, like Exodus or SALTS. Once you have done that, and its a wee bit tricky but we can talk you through it, When you click on a show the real debrid results will come first at the top of the list.

I use it. It makes a difference. One thing I would say though is your box speed and broadband speed have to be capable of handling HD programming or its a bit of a waste if time.

Edited by CollyWolly

Anyone know an add on where I can get Sky Atlantic. Tried a few, UK Turks etc without any luck.

Ultimate Mania has it. Its a paid subscription add on obviously but its worth every penny and you get such a lot with it

Ultimate Mania has it. Its a paid subscription add on obviously but its worth every penny and you get such a lot with it

Filthy animal

Real-Debrid also links with Erotik.....

So I've been told :whistling:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Filthy animal

CC

Its an optional sign up. Just a few quid a month. It gives you access to higher quality links. Less people use them and so they are faster with no buffering. Basically you go to the real-debrid website, sign up, pay your tuppence. and associate your real debrid account to your larger Kodi add ons, like Exodus or SALTS. Once you have done that, and its a wee bit tricky but we can talk you through it, When you click on a show the real debrid results will come first at the top of the list.

I use it. It makes a difference. One thing I would say though is your box speed and broadband speed have to be capable of handling HD programming or its a bit of a waste if time.

Any idea if it works with DC Sports and SportsDevil? It's a real hit and miss for me sometimes streaming from DC Sports.

Rudolf's Mate

Any idea if it works with DC Sports and SportsDevil? It's a real hit and miss for me sometimes streaming from DC Sports.

As far as I'm aware it doesn't. If it's sports you're wanting improved then look into getting Mania. Worth every penny.

Signup and become a filthy animal :jjyay:

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

jack D and coke

As far as I'm aware it doesn't. If it's sports you're wanting improved then look into getting Mania. Worth every penny.

Signup and become a filthy animal :jjyay:

:rofl:

Auldreekie1874

has there been changes today to kodi/exodus and salts nothing working...

Working fine for me however looks like sportsmania has gone down. Was fine earlier but can't get on it at all now.

Working fine for me however looks like sportsmania has gone down. Was fine earlier but can't get on it at all now.

Yep, can't get mine open at all.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

My sportsnation is fine flicking between Chelsea, Leicester & Swansea.

My mobdro isn't working, though, no channels at all on that (not just sport).

No new subs being taken for SM, good news for us that are already signed up.

Once AGAIN SM has failed to provide and tbf guys im sick and tired of putting sorry posts up as i think we are past that.
So here's what's going to happen for the foreseeable future.

Sports Mania will be closed to NEW registrations on Monday so if you do not have an account with Sports Mania then you will not be able to sign up.
Users who do have an account already setup will be able to renew that is fine.
I apologise to those who haven't signed up yet but i have to put my customers who have an account the loyal ones who spend there hard earned money first.

If you do not have an account your more than welcome to sign up at Sports Nation HD or Ultimate Mania but for the foreseeable future the only way you will be able to access Sports Mania is if you have an account.
I reiterate for you who have accounts you can still renew and carry on as normal but for people who do not have an account cannot sign up at Sports Mania only renewals but you can create a new account at Sports Nation HD or Ultimate Mania
http://sportsnationhd.tv
http://ultimatemania.rocks

I'm not even going to bother making excuses guys but what i will say is we haven't switched over to the new site yet i thought updating the current software would work but no its completely shit and doesn't like the webserver software (apache) which we use so we are in the middle of switching to a new software now.

This isn't going to make a blind bit of difference to the loyal customers but i am a man of my word and here is another 1 day coupon.
willowsm 
is the coupon code.

I can only apologise guys but i will fix this and these comments of "I fear this is the end of SM" My one and only response to that is like shit! When things like this happen i'm not the type of person to just give up you guys pay your money so its impossible for me to go anywhere i don't believe in taking peoples money and running because i have had that shit done to me and it stinks.

SM is not going anywhere now or in the future so to the doubters then all i can say is you have a right to doubt but just watch.

Apologies again guys, I wish you all a Happy New Year, Hope you all stay safe tonight if your going out, I'll be here as usual so please just bear with me while i sort this shit out once and for all.

Edited by graygo

Henry. Henry.

Ultimatemania spot on all day. Seethe a plenty on the Sportsmania Facebook page though. They really don't like their 3pm kick offs being messed with. Fair enough I suppose as it's probably the big draw to many subscribers.

Cheers for that Graygo.

It looks as if you don't want to lapse your account in future or you could be locked out.

Filthy animals r'us.

Watched the game earlier, absolutely flawless. Having the watch the game now on SD and pretty jittery.

Rudolf's Mate

The easiest method for getting Kodi or SPMC into a Firestick is firedl, just download that from the firetv store, and you can enter the URL for any app and it will download automatically. There is even some cheat codes to make it easier, these change everyday so you need to go to http://aidymatic.co.uk/firedl-.php

Just done a AFTV box for a mate of a mate and tried this. Have to admit it's pretty straightforward and quick.

It won't help at all with live streaming content

Happy NY all.

Looks like the new T8 is available starting at ?108.

https://www.entertainmentbox.com/product/ebox-t8-v-tv-box-2017-internet-streaming-box-version-5/

Must admit it looks pwoper filthy!

I still have my V2 from 3 years ago and it still works perfectly. Not sure whether I'll make the jump, as I'm not sure whether the new features are enough to make me splash 110 quid on it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JudyJudyJudy

I managed to download Kodi and also the Exodus add on. checked kodi today and the add on has gone.. whats that about?  any advice? cheers

Silly question time. Apologies in advance.

I subscribed to sportsmania (seems I got in just before the block) and am using the matrix app on my iPad. I don't have a box or stick for my tv. I subscribed for a week to make sure it worked and I understood how to work it!!!

I must say, it's fan f u c k I n tastic. I'm well impressed.

Now the stupid question, can I run ultimateMania on my iPad through the matrix app??? I can't see anything on the webpage that links to an iOS option? I'm happy with just the sports but if I could pay a little extra and get movies as well, I'd be delighted.

Thanks in advance.

I managed to download Kodi and also the Exodus add on. checked kodi today and the add on has gone.. whats that about?  any advice? cheers

If you click into VIDEOS/ADD-ONS

You should see Exodus in there.

Possibly a daft query... subtitles.  I've worked out how to have subtitles on but on something like The Revenant where there would only be subtitles for the foreign language parts and not the parts they're talking English....!!?!?!?!?

I'd have assumed the stream itself would sort that out but as far as I can tell it's subtitles for all the film rather than just the bits a non Arikara speaker!

Henry. Henry.

Silly question time. Apologies in advance.

I subscribed to sportsmania (seems I got in just before the block) and am using the matrix app on my iPad. I don't have a box or stick for my tv. I subscribed for a week to make sure it worked and I understood how to work it!!!

I must say, it's fan f u c k I n tastic. I'm well impressed.

Now the stupid question, can I run ultimateMania on my iPad through the matrix app??? I can't see anything on the webpage that links to an iOS option? I'm happy with just the sports but if I could pay a little extra and get movies as well, I'd be delighted.

Thanks in advance.

You can. Just stick in Ultimatemania.rocks in the box where sportsmania.eu is now and off you go

Rudolf's Mate

I still have my V2 from 3 years ago and it still works perfectly. Not sure whether I'll make the jump, as I'm not sure whether the new features are enough to make me splash 110 quid on it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah I very nearly bought the T8 rather than the AFTV and I've always told myself once my box goes I'll get the T8. I've had it yonks now and it's been so reliable I don't think I'll ever move.

I managed to download Kodi and also the Exodus add on. checked kodi today and the add on has gone.. whats that about? any advice? cheers

If Salec's response didn't resolve your issues it could be that you just need to either force update it or install it again. Doesn't happen often at all however I've had it vanish once before and had to install it again.

What box to buy for a budget of about 70 quid?

Without a doubt the Amazon Fire TV box. Might still be ?65 on Amazon and Argos.

Possibly a daft query... subtitles. I've worked out how to have subtitles on but on something like The Revenant where there would only be subtitles for the foreign language parts and not the parts they're talking English....!!?!?!?!?

I'd have assumed the stream itself would sort that out but as far as I can tell it's subtitles for all the film rather than just the bits a non Arikara speaker!

Hit n miss! It's a case of trying a few and hope you get lucky. Not had to do it for a while tbh but I had the same issue. Not only that but you'd get English subs and then they wouldn't display anything for the foreign language! There should be quite a few options to try.

Do The Dance

Without a doubt the Amazon Fire TV box. Might still be ?65 on Amazon and Argos.

Thanks mate. Is that just due to reliability? Ease of use? Or what?

Rudolf's Mate

Thanks mate. Is that just due to reliability? Ease of use? Or what?

It's very easy to use and has been unbelievably reliable. I think the price is back up to ?75 on Amazon however it's well worth that as well.