Kodi again

Unknown user

Jambof3tornado

Hello again mate I've just realised the

wookie servers are down at the moment.

That would explain why you can't get the download. You might want to leave it a day or so and try again with lite.

They've put wookie lite on the community builds while the servers are down.

Downloaded it earlier.....exodus still finding wrong episodes!!

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Jambof3tornado

At the mother in laws trying to set up her firestick.

Got kodi installed no problem but for some reason wookie is only installing at about 7kb/s meaning its to take hours and hours.

Is wookie lite an ok build for firestick? Never experienced such slow speeds downloading anything else to it, just kodi.

Anyone help?

Any of the wookie builds seem fine on juniors firestick.

I just put wookie lite on the wifes today.

Rudolf's Mate

They've put wookie lite on the community builds while the servers are down.

Downloaded it earlier.....exodus still finding wrong episodes!!

When it happened to me I generally found it put episode 11 in place of episode 1. I noticed that it was always certain providers after having the same issue in SALTS. Next time it happens look at the provider and exclude them. I can't remember which ones it was happening with but it was only 2-3.

Just installed Kodi v17 on a firstick today.

1. Tried for ages using ES explorer, but for the life of me could not find the "more" button. Ended up using the trusted laptop method.

2. V17 is so different layout, absolutely confusing but eventually got Exodus and Phoenix on.

Found time to eventually to look into using the download function in exodus, got Sully onto a usb for my neighbour to watch. A lot of the Real Debris links allowed me to watch but wold say "no stream available" when hitting download.

Any ideas why?

Edited by salecc

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Just installed Kodi v17 on a firstick today.

1. Tried for ages using ES explorer, but for the life of me could not find the "more" button. Ended up using the trusted laptop method.

2. V17 is so different layout, absolutely confusing but eventually got Exodus and Phoenix on.

Found time to eventually to look into using the download function in exodus, got Sully onto a usb for my neighbour to watch. A lot of the Real Debris links allowed me to watch but wold say "no stream available" when hitting download.

Any ideas why?

I think the more button is the 3 dots, bottom right. Not much help, now though. No idea about real debrid.

I think the more button is the 3 dots, bottom right. Not much help, now though. No idea about real debrid.

Cheers anyway, I can see the "more" icon, can't bloody navigate to the damn thing.

Just got another stick to do and now can't seem to get the laptop method to work now :sob:

Ten minute job is taking me forever

Also - I could probably google this but only been at kodi for a month and this place hasn't steered me wrong before - does anyone know about building your own 24/7 stream? 

On-Tapp TV Guide has the channels for a good few that I want, but can't find streams anywhere. CCloud does, but cannot for the life of me get it to install on kodi. Works fine elsewhere but not kodi - tried on multiple devices too. There's just no channels in the folders. 

I've seen a few comments on other sites saying it's easy to build your own - which I could presume then link to on-tapp - however I've no idea if it's worth the time or even in my newbie capabilities. 

Any help greatly appreciated. 

Rudolf's Mate

A lot of the Real Debris links allowed me to watch but wold say "no stream available" when hitting download.

Any ideas why?

I haven't ever used the download function for Real-Debrid within Kodi itself and have always done it via PC logging into the RD website. It's takes 3-4 mins to do it this way.

Is Real Debrid worth the price?

?10 for six months.

I think it is worth it.

Before trying it out, I was kicking a lot of Rick Astleys :sad: or non working links.

Real Debris links show up first, all work and all good quality.

I will spend a bit more time today looking into downloading on RD.

Also - I could probably google this but only been at kodi for a month and this place hasn't steered me wrong before - does anyone know about building your own 24/7 stream?

On-Tapp TV Guide has the channels for a good few that I want, but can't find streams anywhere. CCloud does, but cannot for the life of me get it to install on kodi. Works fine elsewhere but not kodi - tried on multiple devices too. There's just no channels in the folders.

I've seen a few comments on other sites saying it's easy to build your own - which I could presume then link to on-tapp - however I've no idea if it's worth the time or even in my newbie capabilities.

http://www.on-tapp.tv/installing-on-tapp/

I will have a look at this today.

Spent a lot of time yesterday on loading v17. The whole layout was different and could navigate my way about it. Eventually, put the skin back to Confluence and *****'s your aunty. Spent good time basically then configuring the skin to a very basic build.

Could not install kodi onto the fire stick using ES, that really drove me up the wall.

Edited by salecc

Rudolf's Mate

Is Real Debrid worth the price? 

I personally think it's well worth the money. 

It was actually mentioned on here (Rab I think) you can watch content directly via the RD website. When he mentioned it I thought I wouldn't see much use for it however if you've got an iPad or iOS device in particular it's pretty handy. 

I'm not sure what's meant by building your own stream- are you looking to watch tv? If so, i font know anything about ccloud I'm afraid but I use on tapp with ultimate Mania, with very satisfactory results

Cheers anyway, I can see the "more" icon, can't bloody navigate to the damn thing.

Just got another stick to do and now can't seem to get the laptop method to work now :sob:

Ten minute job is taking me forever

The easiest method for getting Kodi or SPMC into a Firestick is firedl, just download that from the firetv store, and you can enter the URL for any app and it will download automatically. There is even some cheat codes to make it easier, these change everyday so you need to go to http://aidymatic.co.uk/firedl-.php

?10 for six months.

I think it is worth it.

Before trying it out, I was kicking a lot of Rick Astleys :( or non working links.

Real Debris links show up first, all work and all good quality.

Cheers - think I'll give it a whirl. 

I'm not sure what's meant by building your own stream- are you looking to watch tv? If so, i font know anything about ccloud I'm afraid but I use on tapp with ultimate Mania, with very satisfactory results

I've got the same setup currently, however if you go onto your on-tapp tools and then 'channels', it lets you activate channels that are not part of the Ultimatemania package. Some of these channels (right at the bottom) are 24/7 streams of one show. Basically, just plays the same show on a loop but different episodes. 

I want it because it saves coming out of on-tapp, into exodus etc. Also removes the whole 'which episode should I watch' dilemma.

What I seen suggested elsewhere is that you can build these sorts of channels by yourself.

As I said, only been at kodi for a month. Loving ultimatemania but would like to add a few more channels, which I know are out there, just a case of actually getting the streams and it all programmed up. 

Alternatively, if someone has had a similar problem with CcloudTV and managed to resolve, can you let me know? There's facebook page support is non-existant. A few others on there with the same issue and nobody seems to have a fix. I've tried uninstalling about 10 times, factory reset the box, tried on two different macbooks, and the same problem across all three. It works wine via a web browser but just not with Kodi. 

wentworth jambo

Anyone else having issues with Ultimate Mania ? Past few days any channel (SD or HD) opens but then freezes / buffers continually. Running on Firestick burt have tested on more than 1 stick and Fire tv box and tablet - all of which previously played Mania channels perfectly. Have reset router and re-installed Mania and Kodi - no joy. All other addons still play perfectly ion all devices (up to 1080p outputs) - speed test shows 30mb - any help woul be appreciated.

Anyone else having issues with Ultimate Mania ? Past few days any channel (SD or HD) opens but then freezes / buffers continually. Running on Firestick burt have tested on more than 1 stick and Fire tv box and tablet - all of which previously played Mania channels perfectly. Have reset router and re-installed Mania and Kodi - no joy. All other addons still play perfectly ion all devices (up to 1080p outputs) - speed test shows 30mb - any help woul be appreciated.

The boy mentioned what the problem was on his FB page, should be resolved now, certainly is for me anyway.

Space Mackerel

Cheers - think I'll give it a whirl.

I got a RD account about 2 weeks ago for 6 months. Watched a few films last couple of days and found them not so reliable as YVideo links.

It's was flawless up till then. Strange.

jack D and coke

I got a RD account about 2 weeks ago for 6 months. Watched a few films last couple of days and found them not so reliable as YVideo links.

Are you just using one addon?

jack D and coke

Yeah, Exodus, I'm too stupid to work out how to link it to SALTS.

Specto Fork uses it as well and exact same set-up. Easy to link to Salts pal just go into URL resolver settings>Universal Resolvers

You'll see ALLDebrid and MegaDebrid etc but scroll down until you come to RealDebrid and enter your code.

Edited by jack D and coke

Space Mackerel

Specto Fork uses it as well and exact same set-up. Easy to link to Salts pal just go into URL resolver settings>Universal Resolvers

You'll see ALLDebrid and MegaDebrid etc but scroll down until you come to RealDebrid and enter your code.

Sorted [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I've got the same setup currently, however if you go onto your on-tapp tools and then 'channels', it lets you activate channels that are not part of the Ultimatemania package. Some of these channels (right at the bottom) are 24/7 streams of one show. Basically, just plays the same show on a loop but different episodes.

I want it because it saves coming out of on-tapp, into exodus etc. Also removes the whole 'which episode should I watch' dilemma.

What I seen suggested elsewhere is that you can build these sorts of channels by yourself.

As I said, only been at kodi for a month. Loving ultimatemania but would like to add a few more channels, which I know are out there, just a case of actually getting the streams and it all programmed up.

Alternatively, if someone has had a similar problem with CcloudTV and managed to resolve, can you let me know? There's facebook page support is non-existant. A few others on there with the same issue and nobody seems to have a fix. I've tried uninstalling about 10 times, factory reset the box, tried on two different macbooks, and the same problem across all three. It works wine via a web browser but just not with Kodi.

Ok I'm with you. I don't have any experience of this I'm afraid though.

However, I was playing with PseudoTV for a while, which lets you make up channels from your own library, makes up a schedule and links it up to kodis built in epg - I guess it must be possible to import it into on tapp too.

I had a Project Runway channel for the mrs, different genre movie channels, a Friends channel, a Karl Pilkington channel etc, it was pretty good. I even made logos and stuff - I quite enjoyed it actually now I think about it!

Ive tried numerous times to get Kodi up and running for the last few days. Im giving up !  Anyone know anyone who is willing to do this for me?  Must be some tech people able to do this...Ofcourse ill pay. Im usually good with tech stuff but this is driving me nuts. 

Rudolf's Mate

Were they stated as HD?

Ive tried numerous times to get Kodi up and running for the last few days. Im giving up ! Anyone know anyone who is willing to do this for me? Must be some tech people able to do this...Ofcourse ill pay. Im usually good with tech stuff but this is driving me nuts.

Keep the faith, someone local will be along soon ;)

jack D and coke

Ive tried numerous times to get Kodi up and running for the last few days. Im giving up ! Anyone know anyone who is willing to do this for me? Must be some tech people able to do this...Ofcourse ill pay. Im usually good with tech stuff but this is driving me nuts.

What are you trying to set it up on?

I'm going out for a couple of hours but I'll get back to you btw.

Rudolf's Mate

Think they were 1080p ones.

Decided that better option was HD or YMovies/YVideos ones

Strange however I'd put it done to your cooncil broadband [emoji3]

If you post some info such as what you're trying to install it on and broadband provider then there are loads of people that will point you in the right direction.

If you've actually got Kodi installed then the rest is actually really easy.

Edit Just noticed Jacks said pretty much same thing [emoji1303]

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate
Strange however I'd put it done to your cooncil broadband [emoji3]

BT Infinity here dafty!

Shitty 1st gen box then [emoji1305]

Being serious though. I don't select 1080p RD on my 1st gen however it's more because it's in my bedroom and the wifi signal isn't great in there.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Space Mackerel

I've got my box hard wired. HD and 1080p, I can't see the big difference TBH.

Hence why I'm not throwing out a 2 year old tele for a 4K version unlike some :lol:

Rudolf's Mate

I've got my box hard wired. HD and 1080p, I can't see the big difference TBH.

Hence why I'm not throwing out a 2 year old tele for a 4K version unlike some :lol:

Being honest before I got RD I had a good look at their forum. Because of the price I decided it was worth taking the plunge however for every 10 singing it's praises there were 2 saying they had issues. Even on here some of the guys have said they've had issues.

Personally I actually think I'd struggle to give it up now.

Throwing your money down the drain even if it is only a tenner with real debrid.

Ruining what Kodi stands for ya bunch of filth.

Space Mackerel

Being honest before I got RD I had a good look at their forum. Because of the price I decided it was worth taking the plunge however for every 10 singing it's praises there were 2 saying they had issues. Even on here some of the guys have said they've had issues.

Personally I actually think I'd struggle to give it up now.

I'm going to invest in a new Fire TV when I eventually sober up around February. Give this to my old man and get on the HVEC files it produces.

Space Mackerel

Throwing your money down the drain even if it is only a tenner with real debrid.

Ruining what Kodi stands for ya bunch of filth.

You're in no position to lecture anyone on this thread [emoji12][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

You're in no position to lecture anyone on this thread [emoji12][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TBF he should know as he's the king of Kodi. Or KOK for short!

TBF he should know as he's the king of Kodi. Or KOK for short!

Least I ain't working as reseller for nowt, which is basically what you have been doing for mania and real debrid... And Amazon.

You can keep the kok throne.

(Fwiw the amount u and Jack and D must

Have earnt these guys must be a fortune :laugh:)

Edited by AlimOzturk

Least I ain't working as reseller for nowt, which is basically what you have been doing for mania and real debrid... And Amazon.

Cmon lads let's not let this degenerate into a slanging match..it's my favourite thread, mercifully free of smart arses and attention seekers :D

Cmon lads let's not let this degenerate into a slanging match..it's my favourite thread, mercifully free of smart arses and attention seekers :D

Nae luck, I'm here!

jack D and coke

Fwiw just imagine if people had taken all your advice and not mine and rudolphs mate[emoji1]

Firesticks, the best thing since sliced bread since the one the you posted about two days before, all your free sports streams[emoji23]

Only difference is you'd have made sky fortunes as everybody ****ing binned kodi!

Rudolf's Mate

Fwiw just imagine if people had taken all your advice and not mine and rudolphs mate[emoji1]

Firesticks, the best thing since sliced bread since the one the you posted about two days before, all your free sports streams[emoji23]

Only difference is you'd have made sky fortunes as everybody ******* binned kodi!

Think the biggest shock is he's started actually quoting people now. 

I agree with Crunchy in that we shouldn't let the thread descend into the usual however if I spouted utter nonsense then I'd expect to be rectified and in most cases I am. Everyone has a view on most things and not everyone will see things the same way as each other. I have no beef with Alim however he seems to have taken offence with the fact that it's been noted everything he's put forward has been "best thing ever". Personally I found it quite amusing however it's his bizarre belief that Kodi is being ruined by paid services and those people who use them whilst ignoring the fact that he's one of these people himself. 

There were plenty of paid services before Mania & the likes of RD, ones which many people paid money for and they vanished losing their cash. Now we have an abundance of reliable paid services which people are getting value for money. Some might not agree with this however that's up to them however I certainly won't ridicule them for their views unless they try ridiculing me for mine. 

I've been using Kodi since 2010 and in the first 2-3 years I was against paying a single penny for anything. I believed it was against what Kodi stood for! I soon found that not everything that's free is of great quality. Sports was the main one and then along came Mania. Things change and what people want from these change. Personally I've never been one for watching something that isn't at least near perfect as it drives me up the wall. If someone is happy to watch footy on a bad or buffering picture then that's up to them however it's not for me. 

The bottom line is that it's my choice as it is everyone else's. I guess the majority of us are just filthy animals (think that's what he said) :( 

I'm an enthusiast myself, whatever I'm into now is the best thing ever - I get it.

It's nearly five years since I first installed xbmc on one of the very early Raspberry Pis and it's been love ever since.

On demand tv shows and films are Kodi's fort?, always have been, and free live tv has always been a frustrating experience.

I've never felt the need to go for RealDebrid but the value of an iptv sub is inescapable. Those lost hours trying to find streams on Sports Devil, only to miss most of the game, a sub kills all that.

My Pi cost thirty quid, my subscriptions including program guide are about a hundred for the year. The quality's generally epic and it's wife friendly - it IS amazing really!

jack D and coke

Think the biggest shock is he's started actually quoting people now.

I agree with Crunchy in that we shouldn't let the thread descend into the usual however if I spouted utter nonsense then I'd expect to be rectified and in most cases I am. Everyone has a view on most things and not everyone will see things the same way as each other. I have no beef with Alim however he seems to have taken offence with the fact that it's been noted everything he's put forward has been "best thing ever". Personally I found it quite amusing however it's his bizarre belief that Kodi is being ruined by paid services and those people who use them whilst ignoring the fact that he's one of these people himself.

There were plenty of paid services before Mania & the likes of RD, ones which many people paid money for and they vanished losing their cash. Now we have an abundance of reliable paid services which people are getting value for money. Some might not agree with this however that's up to them however I certainly won't ridicule them for their views unless they try ridiculing me for mine.

I've been using Kodi since 2010 and in the first 2-3 years I was against paying a single penny for anything. I believed it was against what Kodi stood for! I soon found that not everything that's free is of great quality. Sports was the main one and then along came Mania. Things change and what people want from these change. Personally I've never been one for watching something that isn't at least near perfect as it drives me up the wall. If someone is happy to watch footy on a bad or buffering picture then that's up to them however it's not for me.

The bottom line is that it's my choice as it is everyone else's. I guess the majority of us are just filthy animals (think that's what he said) :(

The thread won't descend into any nonsense but alim has had a pop more than once for some bizarre reason. I couldn't care a monkeys if I'm accused of making money for somebody or something I'm on kickback a lot anyway and if somebody asks for a bit help setting it up I'll tell them what I use to get a good service. People for starters will spend a grand on a Tv then ?30 on firestick or some other cheap box and in some cases not get the most out of it. I find that daft myself. I won't shove it down anybody's throat I'll just nudge you in that direction.

Paying ?1 a week for mania, which remember alim threw a wee hissy over before yet now has himself has made it easy for people with no tech knowledge get reliable easy to find streams instead of searching ten different addons and getting a buffering mess each time. Well let me take this opportunity to apologise to the people on here for that[emoji1]Likewise RealDebrid which cost about ?1.60 a month to search for better full HD links of tv shows and movies, again my apologies that per month you're now lashing out a incredible ?6!!

Bunch of filthy animals!

Rudolf's Mate

The thread won't descend into any nonsense but alim has had a pop more than once for some bizarre reason. I couldn't care a monkeys if I'm accused of making money for somebody or something I'm on kickback a lot anyway and if somebody asks for a bit help setting it up I'll tell them what I use to get a good service. People for starters will spend a grand on a Tv then ?30 on firestick or some other cheap box and in some cases not get the most out of it. I find that daft myself. I won't shove it down anybody's throat I'll just nudge you in that direction.

Paying ?1 a week for mania, which remember alim threw a wee hissy over before yet now has himself has made it easy for people with no tech knowledge get reliable easy to find streams instead of searching ten different addons and getting a buffering mess each time. Well let me take this opportunity to apologise to the people on here for that[emoji1]Likewise RealDebrid which cost about ?1.60 a month to search for better full HD links of tv shows and movies, again my apologies that per month you're now lashing out a incredible ?6!!

Bunch of filthy animals!

:gok: You filthy animal :rofl:

The Sky trolling was a thing of beauty tbh ;)