Kodi again

Unknown user

Any reason why the streams on exodus always plays an episode of something I've watched earlier when I go to select a new episode?

Very annoying.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Any reason why the streams on exodus always plays an episode of something I've watched earlier when I go to select a new episode?

Very annoying.

Think it's an issue with the sources, I was having the same issue

Try Specto instead, seems much more reliable just now

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-specto-kodi/

Very annoying.

It was doing the same thing for me the other day. Using Exodus to watch The Grand Tour.

Managed to find another stream though, wasn't HD but perfectly watchable.

jack D and coke

For those on the Sports Mania Facebook page please remind the guy to run the stream on Dundee TV tonight please.

Been done already pal. Assured it'll all be working for us.

Seems the exodus problem is quite frequent. How can we sort it? Anyone you could contact?

Fingers crossed for the Hearts game tonight.

For those on the Sports Mania Facebook page please remind the guy to run the stream on Dundee TV tonight please.

Been done already pal. Assured it'll all be working for us.

Top work was going to ask same as not on Facebook. Cheers

luckyBatistuta

Can you run sportsmainia at all on an iPad do you know?

Yes you can. Get the matrix app and it runs perfectly.

I find personally that picture wise, the app is pretty much perfect, but it tends to freeze sometimes on the app in my experience, so I more often than not just watch it on my iPad from the website itself.

Rudolf's Mate

AFTV 4K box now ?64.99. Also if you order with Prime Now (if available in your area) you get ?5 off first order. 

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

jack D and coke

AFTV 4K box now ?64.99. Also if you order with Prime Now (if available in your area) you get ?5 off first order.

Anybody in the market for a kodi box this is an absolute steal.

You won't find much better imo.

Rudolf's Mate

Anybody in the market for a kodi box this is an absolute steal.

You won't find much better imo.

Mate I'm tempted to get it myself [emoji85] Put the 1st gen in one of the kids room [emoji3]

jack D and coke

Mate I'm tempted to get it myself [emoji85] Put the 1st gen in one of the kids room [emoji3]

I thought you had a 4K one? It works even faster than the first one although the older one is still a really good box.

Rudolf's Mate

I thought you had a 4K one? It works even faster than the first one although the older one is still a really good box.

[emoji3] I've got both mate. It annoys me slightly I can't play HEVC in the bedroom (1st gen) and was thinking about it.

Just got a limitless droid box from droid boxes.co.uk, never experienced anything like it before so a bit lost in truth. What's the best way to get up to speed? Trying to get sportsmania but says the password not working. Confused !

Better call Saul

Just got a limitless droid box from droid boxes.co.uk, never experienced anything like it before so a bit lost in truth. What's the best way to get up to speed? Trying to get sportsmania but says the password not working. Confused !

Any problems i have youtube is the place for me to learn stuff

Carl Fredrickson

Anyone having issues with SM or UM today? I cant get either to work. I am not on FB and I would only be joining for info on them. 

Thanks

Carl Fredrickson

Cheers. Thought it was just me. I eventually got onto UM. Went to view their FB page via the wifes FB but there I cant see anything on it about it being down. 

Ah well, back to building Lego....

Sportsmania is down for me and seems to be down for the majority going by the Facebook page. Admin seemingly working now to fix it. Don't think it's impacted sports nation or UM.

Sportsmania is down for me and seems to be down for the majority going by the Facebook page. Admin seemingly working now to fix it. Don't think it's impacted sports nation or UM.

They are askin anybody with a subscription to use their website until the problems with kodi are fixed

Thank God I checked on here, just hooked up my new AFTV box, installed Big Sams build and was tearing my hair out cos SM wasn't working.

Was ready to remove the build and go back to my old build.

Nucky Thompson

They are askin anybody with a subscription to use their website until the problems with kodi are fixed

I can't get on to their website either

anyone know a decent link to set kodi up?  Ive managed to download the app to my firestick  but thats about it...not getting anywhere with it now. 

At the mother in laws trying to set up her firestick.

Got kodi installed no problem but for some reason wookie is only installing at about 7kb/s meaning its to take hours and hours.

Is wookie lite an ok build for firestick? Never experienced such slow speeds downloading anything else to it, just kodi.

Anyone help?

Got kodi installed no problem but for some reason wookie is only installing at about 7kb/s meaning its to take hours and hours.

Is wookie lite an ok build for firestick? Never experienced such slow speeds downloading anything else to it, just kodi.

Anyone help?

I ain't got a stick but I believe wookie lite was designed for the stick, it just puts the essential add ons in so that's the one to go for.

anyone know a decent link to set kodi up? Ive managed to download the app to my firestick but thats about it...not getting anywhere with it now.

I don't know much about the stick but I understand the wookie lite build as above is a good place to start- maybe one of the android experts can advise properly

Maybe a silly question here but what is a VPN and do I need one?

It's software that pretends you're on a different network - you can pretend you're in the US and get content only intended for there for example, or hide your location so it's harder to trace if you're up to anything.

I don't see the point myself, it's not guys like us that they're after

It's software that pretends you're on a different network - you can pretend you're in the US and get content only intended for there for example, or hide your location so it's harder to trace if you're up to anything.

I don't see the point myself, it's not guys like us that they're after

Thanks.

Anyone help?

Hello again mate I've just realised the

wookie servers are down at the moment.

That would explain why you can't get the download. You might want to leave it a day or so and try again with lite.