• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

New T8 coming soon.

397ca74f41953ce31255b8b66b80c56b.png

Been using the V2 for approaching 3 years, might upgrade to this one. V2 has been a dream so far though, no problems at all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

Been using the V2 for approaching 3 years, might upgrade to this one. V2 has been a dream so far though, no problems at all.

I really can't fault my AFTV's however the T8 has intrigued me for even longer than I've had the others. I nearly pulled the trigger on the last one and, as daft as it might sound, the only reason I didn't was because of the colour (gold). This changes everything [emoji23]

I really can't fault my AFTV's however the T8 has intrigued me for even longer than I've had the others. I nearly pulled the trigger on the last one and, as daft as it might sound, the only reason I didn't was because of the colour (gold). This changes everything [emoji23]

Curious as to what improvements could be made though. Are there any innovations that would make this box a game changer?

Rudolf's Mate

Curious as to what improvements could be made though. Are there any innovations that would make this box a game changer?

TBH not sure myself. A guess would be the processor but that's just a stab in the dark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can I do other things with a T8 box that my fire stick and ATV box can't? So long as Kodi is running smoothly I find it hard to justify paying the price. Though new gadgets are Always tempting

jack D and coke

You can add a HDD and download movies and tv shows I suppose but apart from that just better and a bit faster than previous models. You can also get Nintendo emulators and stuff like that for these boxes if that's your bag although I'd imagine it's possible with plenty others.

Space Mackerel

There's been another update folks since the last one which was less than a week ago.

Kirsty G looking radiant with no buffering at all. :D

New T8 coming soon.

397ca74f41953ce31255b8b66b80c56b.png

FFS. I've only had my t8-4 for a couple of months. Nae need. I have to confess I prefer the black as opposed to the silver of mine. Had a t8 v3 before. Looks less obtrusive

luckyBatistuta

Can I do other things with a T8 box that my fire stick and ATV box can't? So long as Kodi is running smoothly I find it hard to justify paying the price. Though new gadgets are Always tempting

I had a T8 as well as the AFTV and they both run everything fine. The AFTV is imo much user friendly though, so know no point in paying the extra.

Rudolf's Mate

FFS. I've only had my t8-4 for a couple of months. Nae need. I have to confess I prefer the black as opposed to the silver of mine. Had a t8 v3 before. Looks less obtrusive

I think you've probably nailed the one and only reason for getting it. It looks less obtrusive than it's predecessor. Unless the specs suggest there's a reason for taking the plunge I probably won't now. The AFTV not only works like a dream, it's also really small, sleek and unobtrusive. 

Space Mackerel

I think you've probably nailed the one and only reason for getting it. It looks less obtrusive than it's predecessor. Unless the specs suggest there's a reason for taking the plunge I probably won't now. The AFTV not only works like a dream, it's also really small, sleek and unobtrusive.

The T8 has the spec to run 8K I've heard.

luckyBatistuta

You're making me feel old!! Loved that song as a kid!

No way :facepalm:

I did like Elaine Spreadsheet, oops sorry Elaine Paige :wink:

chester copperpot

Right trying to install sportsmania on kodi on my new fire tv

Keeps coming up with couldn't connect to network server.

Thing is, I have downloaded exodus and went through it no bother. Btw the HD links on suicide squad are stunning.

Just wish I could have a spy at the HD chanells on SM

HELP!

Can anyone help please?

Got my firestick, kodi working fine but struggling to get on sports mania. I've added the add on and registered for 6 months but every time I try to log in it says sports mania error, check the log for more information. Any helpers?

luckyBatistuta

Can anyone help please?

Got my firestick, kodi working fine but struggling to get on sports mania. I've added the add on and registered for 6 months but every time I try to log in it says sports mania error, check the log for more information. Any helpers?

I know I keep banging on about this build, but it's great imo.

get the sportsmania build from bigsam.org, then once you've installed you just type in your username and password and JOY

chester copperpot

I know I keep banging on about this build, but it's great imo.

get the sportsmania build from bigsam.org, then once you've installed you just type in your username and password and JOY

Set my alarm to get up and do this nice and early before work as was dying to do it last night but was quite tired after I got home from getting my new Fire TV box from Mort on here.

Installed bigsam and it is quality.

You know how Ive been banging on about my HD links not working.

Well they do now and I am currently watching a movie in HD and the quality is night and day.

Also popped on to Sportsmania and again, you totally notice the difference when the stream is in HD. Cannae wait for the Liverpool match tnite.

Cheers Rudolpho for the advice on the box and Mort for selling me his spare one.

One tired but happy camper today

Jambof3tornado

Exodus pulling up incorrect episodes than it should be(says episode 5 but episode 1 is playing)??? Any clues folks?

Used Bob and got a good hd stream but prefer exodus.

Rudolf's Mate

Exodus pulling up incorrect episodes than it should be(says episode 5 but episode 1 is playing)??? Any clues folks?

Exodus is like Google in a way and pulls it in from elsewhere. I've had this occur as well however it seemed to be mainly one source that was the issue. I found that by selecting another further down it worked. 

Seems to be a lack Of new addons in recent times. Not that I need anything. Other than what I currently have but it was Nice trying new addons and things.

My box came with Kodi and a bunch of other stuff pre installed.  Exodus has been great for tv shows and films.  I have been considering subscribing to sportsmania after the many recommendations from you good folks but I have a noob question if you could kindly help me out.

Do you have to watch the streams live or can you view them at a later time?  Living in Oz I don't want to stay up until 2 am every time I fancy watching a game of football.  Same with boxing, UFC etc?

Cheers

I never knew you had a box. I thought you only watched PrOn  :tt2:

luckyBatistuta

My box came with Kodi and a bunch of other stuff pre installed.  Exodus has been great for tv shows and films.  I have been considering subscribing to sportsmania after the many recommendations from you good folks but I have a noob question if you could kindly help me out.

Do you have to watch the streams live or can you view them at a later time?  Living in Oz I don't want to stay up until 2 am every time I fancy watching a game of football.  Same with boxing, UFC etc?

Cheers

There is an On Demand folder in sportsmania, so that you can watch all the matches at a later date...same as if you had recorded them. It's fantastic mate, you won't regret it.

There is an On Demand folder in sportsmania, so that you can watch all the matches at a later date...same as if you had recorded them. It's fantastic mate, you won't regret it.

That said, it's doesn't record absolutely every live sporting event. It's been quite good for Hearts games but has missed some of them on demand. If it's a televised game it'll definitely be there.

Definitely not a criticism of SportsMania itself, it's the best investment you'll make.

Rudolf's Mate

Seems to be a lack Of new addons in recent times. Not that I need anything. Other than what I currently have but it was Nice trying new addons and things.

I'm pretty bad Alim in that I don't venture beyond Exodus & SALTS for my films & TV content. I did watch a YouTube clip a few weeks back by some guy that rattled off 4 or 5 addons I'd never heard of in my puff. He claimed they were great for content.

Don't ask me what they were though [emoji85]

I'm more chuffed at the stream and quality of picture than the goal :D

It is pleasing isn't it.

Especially this free month as I was due another 26 pound in the next week or so

:pleasing:

Better call Saul

Got a wee problem with my sons box when using wookie there is no sound reinstalled it ..worked for a day then back to no sound again

any ideas ?

OK, sounds awesome. Thanks

jack D and coke

Got a wee problem with my sons box when using wookie there is no sound reinstalled it ..worked for a day then back to no sound again

any ideas ?

Check the sound in kodi itself sometimes that needs turned up. When playing a movie or whatever press select to bring up the menu that has the play, pause, skip etc go along to the sound option and make sure the volume is turned up. Then boost the sound if need be too.

Hey watching Hannibal last night and when selecting s2/e2 it plays s2e1. This was on all streams, Exodus and Phoenix.

Anyone seen this kinda thing before? What's my best bet to get the missing episode?

Keeps doing that to me with Parks and Recreation, have to go through a few streams to find the right episode

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Hey watching Hannibal last night and when selecting s2/e2 it plays s2e1. This was on all streams, Exodus and Phoenix.

Anyone seen this kinda thing before? What's my best bet to get the missing episode?

Just stop with episode 1 mate, season 1 is great but it falls apart quicker than Hibs after a relegation party

Just stop with episode 1 mate, season 1 is great but it falls apart quicker than Hibs after a relegation party

Aw man.  Thanks for pishin on ma chips there chief!  Found a stream, anyway, just incase anyone needed closure on that saga.