Kodi again

Unknown user

Henry. Henry.

Seeing in various places that Hibs TV are showing the game(for foreign subscribers only)If that is the case does that automatically mean UM or SM subscribers will be able to view it ?

It will be audio only Im certain.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Rudolf's Mate

Seeing in various places that Hibs TV are showing the game(for foreign subscribers only)If that is the case does that automatically mean UM or SM subscribers will be able to view it ?

If this was the case then it would be the same for Hearts TV. Unlikely I think but fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've had absolutely zero issues with Virgin with regard to Kodi. Indeed, advisers made mention, when I've phoned them about issues, that they use it as well.

Fair do's. just thought I read something on here some time ago. Too many lost weekends perhaps :)

Another satisfied Virgin Media customer here. Absolutely no problem with Kodi on Android box or Firestick, constant 60 mbps or better. Just About to finish a free six week period of Sky Sports too, not taking up their offer of Sky Sports for 6 months though, not prepared to further line Murdoch's pockets.

Rudolf's Mate

New Fire Stick released in U.K. on 6th April. Wouldn't mind trying it but they can bolt for ?40!

Jambof3tornado

New Fire Stick released in U.K. on 6th April. Wouldn't mind trying it but they can bolt for ?40!

Alexa voice control and a better processor. Not worth it.

Rudolf's Mate

Alexa voice control and a better processor. Not worth it.

I've got 2 AFTV boxes and a 1st gen stick that's never used. It's not worth it seeing as I'd be getting it merely to see if it performed better than the 1st gen.

I'd have a look if you could talk to Kodi, doubt it'll happen though!

'Kodi, play Big Busty Brenda Bounces Bristol'

Could be a laugh!!!

Trying to renew my sub for Sportsmania and it keeps failing :(

Edit:  Bare with us pls folks, looking into payments now

Edited by graygo

Edit: Bare with us pls folks, looking into payments now

Having same problem mate, just keeps saying payment rejected.

Having same problem mate, just keeps saying payment rejected.

They are having problems at their end with their payment processor. Should be sorted soon.

Edit:  Bare with us pls folks, looking into payments now

Having the same problem.

Haven't used that one but think others have. I got a AFTV a while back, so moved my cheaper box to the bedroom. It's a little slower than the AFTV but had absolutely no probs with it. It's unwired via wifi extender and still rarely had problems.

Cheaper than stick and can be wired if you're able. For price it was an absolutely bargain, this might be an updated version: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KSQ21CK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_nnfSybPAF6QKC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a Lenovo a10 tablet. I am only getting audio with no picture?? The only channel I get a picture on is Sports on Demand. Pheonix /Exodus are fine. Very confused,any ideas?

I cannot find where to ask SM about this issue, been on their Facebook page.

If you know, please post a link for me.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Trying to download kodi to a kindle fire and failing!

Any advice? At work and my only hope of seeing game!!

I used es file explorer, That was about 6 months ago, though.

Help required

Turned on Firestick. Nothing there. Had to reboot. Complete panic but anyway got Kodi back on but it's V17 and for some reason it won't recognise the Sportsnation HD repository. Do I need to do something different or go back to other version of Kodi? If so how do I do that? I've managed to get Exodus on it.

I use the Apps2fire method to put on stick.. Absolute made, one bonus is I never got to see that shite this afternoon. Cheers in advance

Usually YouTube obviously but maybe Google Troypoint. I've used that in the past. Not for your particular situation true enough.

The way I did it was to download Google play store onto the kindle by following the many YouTube tutorials onto it then downloading Kodi from there. Won't work if you want the earlier versions however

Just spent ages trying to download this and getting frustrated that it wouldn't work.

Then I realised I've got a Windows phone.  :facepalm:

Rudolf's Mate

Seems decent so far. Takes a bit getting used to after using it via Kodi for so long.

Rudolf's Mate

Is it better than / much the same as Matrix app?

I could be wrong but one of the minor things re the Matrix app was/is that it doesn't (not that I could see) have the calendar. The new app does.

It's pretty slick and runs well. It's not exactly a hardship going into Kodi for Mania however it's good to have a standalone app that sits directly on your AFTV.

wentworth jambo

PT TV now up :thumbsup:

Have to say, crap as the result and performance were, fair play to PT TV - good quality HD stream with very fair commentators also - the 2 boys that were the main commentators backed up by their "statto" had a few good things to say about us. Compare and contrast with commentators on other club stations and it's like night and day....well done Thistle !!

maltese jambo

Hi Guys,

I'm getting a bit sick of my virgin media bill being ridiculously high. Its that time of the year that I usually call them and threaten to leave and they give me some half decent deal, but to be honest I cant be arsed anymore, and was looking for some advice on getting an andriod box of sorts instead.

I already have Kodi on a fire stick but to be honest havent been that impressed. I find it to be really un-user friendly and the format really confusing and streams unreliable.

Things i'd like:

Something that loads Kodi automatically

Something easy to navigate with a simple menu for sports, films etc.

Can anyone provide any help and advice? 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I'm getting a bit sick of my virgin media bill being ridiculously high. Its that time of the year that I usually call them and threaten to leave and they give me some half decent deal, but to be honest I cant be arsed anymore, and was looking for some advice on getting an andriod box of sorts instead.

I already have Kodi on a fire stick but to be honest havent been that impressed. I find it to be really un-user friendly and the format really confusing and streams unreliable.

Things i'd like:

Thanks

I'm not sure if you can have something which loads KODI automatically, most android boxes or sticks have other apps / software on them, so you'll always have to open it, much like when you start your p.c or use your phone.

In terms of making it a bit easier to use, I use the Skin "Aeon Nox" which you can select by going in to Settings > Appearance > Skin from memory, if not google / youtube are your friend.  You can also strip down this menu, by disabling menu sections you don't want or need and also add to them so there are sub menu options, like under LIVE TV I have SportsMania and under MOVIES and TV SHOWS I have Exodus and Phoenix as that's all I use. 

It really is worth watching a few Youtube tutorials and normally when you google something, you get very good results at the top of the list.  I've taught myself to be a fairly decent novice now and can install builds, add ons, skins no bother.

Hope you get it sorted mate.

P.S  How good it is very much relies on your broadband speed,

I'd recommend flawless in perfect player on any Kodi box. Picture quality is great and with perfect player installed it gives you a TV guide. Flawless also has hearts tv

Hi Guys,

Things i'd like:

Thanks

I understand completely, my wife wants exactly this, smooth and streamlined, no faffing about. It took me ages to do something she likes and wasn't easy to be honest, it took a lot of manual setup.

If I can find a way of safely doing it without losing my setup I can maybe send you it as a build you can use as a starting point if you like

I understand completely, my wife wants exactly this, smooth and streamlined, no faffing about. It took me ages to do something she likes and wasn't easy to be honest, it took a lot of manual setup.

:2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup:

Got a m8 box running Kodi version 16 and The Beast build. As of yesterday cannot access any streams, cant even view programme lists. Will let me look at the sub titles like 'Most Popular' etc etc but it sticks on 'Working' and doesn't go any further. UM and a Live channel add on I have don't populate anything at all now.

Cleared the cache and the packages. Everything on auto update and Kodi box elsewhere in the house still works fine, as does Kodi on my MacBook.

Any suggestions ?

Think some of these developers from exodus and such are missing trick. If they could develop their addons into android apps they could easily use advertising and stuff to really get some Money for themselves.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Gerd Muller

The Ares FootBall addon doesn't work anymore. That was my go to addon for football highlights. Any reason why it's not working or other addons to try?

Is the Hearts game not on SM tonight?

I'm only getting 'channel down'

Edited by babywhalo

Nucky Thompson

Is the Hearts game not on SM tonight?

I'm only getting 'channel down'

Same here

Rudolf's Mate

The security's been changed and they're trying to fix. Last time it took them until second 45 to get it back up.

It's back

Edited by Rudolf's Mate