• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Just went to subscribe to sportsmania and it says no longer taking registrations. It's redirected me to sportsnationhd.tv which I guess uses the same kodi app, anyone know?

Just went to subscribe to sportsmania and it says no longer taking registrations. It's redirected me to sportsnationhd.tv which I guess uses the same kodi app, anyone know?

No, it has its own separate one I believe. I have one specifically for Ultimatemania and they're all the same people

No, it has its own separate one I believe. I have one specifically for Ultimatemania and they're all the same people

Cheers just had a little scout around the net and everything seems similar. Looked at ultimate mania but sports on its own wasn't an option there. Heard of any issues with credit cards being compromised? Doesn't look like PayPal is an option

jack D and coke

SportsNation is exactly the same thing. Same channels, same people just different servers.

Cheers just had a little scout around the net and everything seems similar. Looked at ultimate mania but sports on its own wasn't an option there. Heard of any issues with credit cards being compromised? Doesn't look like PayPal is an option

It was Stripe they used when I last subscribed. They're pretty reputable, you can look them up on Google if you want to be sure, but I've never heard any horror stories.

35ce8a46db35b3b2643d6c9b686225fa.jpg

anyone help what this means, been stuck like this for the last 30 minutes, tried clearing cache and still does it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sportsmania are not accepting new subscribers to keep the numbers down, Ultimate Mania still taking new subs.

Rudolf's Mate

35ce8a46db35b3b2643d6c9b686225fa.jpg

anyone help what this means, been stuck like this for the last 30 minutes, tried clearing cache and still does it

What box/device do you have? I had a quick google and can see that's an Ares build. Whilst they have a lot of brilliant looking builds I had nothing but issues with the addons. If you can't get beyond it you could go into the settings menu and bring up Kodi (where it gives you option to configure/uninstall etc) and select clear data however this will scrub Kodi completely. At least that way you'll start with a blank canvas.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

I went to kodi settings forced closed and deleted cashe. Then worked fine

I've updated to krypton and it's awful. How do i clear the cache?

Rudolf's Mate

I've updated to krypton and it's awful. How do i clear the cache?

Clear cache or revert back to a previous version of Kodi? From your comments I'm guessing it's getting rid of Krypton. Just uninstall it via settings, apps section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Clear cache or revert back to a previous version of Kodi? From your comments I'm guessing it's getting rid of Krypton. Just uninstall it via settings, apps section.

Cheers. It is diabolical.

Anyone having issues getting in to sports mania? It will not even take me to login screen. Just says "SportsMania error check the log for more information".

Space Mackerel

Anyone having issues getting in to sports mania? It will not even take me to login screen. Just says "SportsMania error check the log for more information".

JKB Moral Polisman asking about illegal streaming. Cannae make it up :lol:

JKB Moral Polisman asking about illegal streaming. Cannae make it up :lol:

I pay for it but dude this is a friendly thread man.

My sportsmania has totally disappeared.  As has Exodus actually.  Erm.... help!!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

My sportsmania has totally disappeared. As has Exodus actually. Erm.... help!!

You'll need to go to the repository and add it again. It's been updated with a slightly different menu.

Rudolf's Mate

Had a funny one yesterday with Mania which was linked with the update.

Had Mania on upstairs in the bedroom and moved downstairs for the game however when I clicked into any section I got error messages. Tried updating which didn't resolve anything so went back upstairs and again it was fine. Had a look at the version upstairs and then noticed the box downstairs hadn't updated. Tried again without success and even re-installed Mania. I'd never needed to use it before however the maintenance tool within Mania itself allowed me to update the repo/addon which resolved the issue.

First time that's happened but it was driving me nuts.

Space Mackerel

Had a funny one yesterday with Mania which was linked with the update.

Had Mania on upstairs in the bedroom and moved downstairs for the game however when I clicked into any section I got error messages. Tried updating which didn't resolve anything so went back upstairs and again it was fine. Had a look at the version upstairs and then noticed the box downstairs hadn't updated. Tried again without success and even re-installed Mania. I'd never needed to use it before however the maintenance tool within Mania itself allowed me to update the repo/addon which resolved the issue.

First time that's happened but it was driving me nuts.

Mine always updates itself. In 6 months I've been booted out about 10 stream tops and that's about it. Always clicked in to another link and off and running again. I literally have zero problems with SM. Every time I switch it on I clean the repo without fail.

Rudolf's Mate

Mine always updates itself. In 6 months I've been booted out about 10 stream tops and that's about it. Always clicked in to another link and off and running again. I literally have zero problems with SM. Every time I switch it on I clean the repo without fail.

It's the first time mine hasn't auto updated. Weird thing was it was the wired box that didn't whilst the one on wifi did.

What box/device do you have? I had a quick google and can see that's an Ares build. Whilst they have a lot of brilliant looking builds I had nothing but issues with the addons. If you can't get beyond it you could go into the settings menu and bring up Kodi (where it gives you option to configure/uninstall etc) and select clear data however this will scrub Kodi completely. At least that way you'll start with a blank canvas.

All sorted now m8, cheers. Sticking to Kodi without the Ares builds now

Rudolf's Mate

All sorted now m8, cheers. Sticking to Kodi without the Ares builds now

[emoji1303]

My sportsmania has totally disappeared.  As has Exodus actually.  Erm.... help!!

My 6 month subscription had expired.  I resubscribed and all good now. Maybe same for you?

I've just changed back to Kodi 16.1 as my android box automatically updated to kodi 17. The layout of kodi 17 was awful.

Space Mackerel

Anyone found Trainspotting 2 online yet or is it too early? Tried Exodus but not on there.

I always wait till they are out on DVD and get a perfect 1080 stream through Real Debrid.

I always wait till they are out on DVD and get a perfect 1080 stream through Real Debrid.

Basically this. Although the good streams appear slightly before, as someone usually manages to get their hands on a copy.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-38906561

The beginning of the end for Kodi?

This is only people who are selling fully loaded boxes. Watching and streaming movies/sports is a grey area and would take an enormous amount of time and effort to ever effectively police.

So, for people selling these boxes yes. The beginning of the end. For Kodi itself and watching content?

They cant stop people buying and loading there own boxes.

Not even close.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Captain America

Got a new Kodi box for upstairs bedroom.Set it up tonight and can't get Exodus to work. Whenever I try to get into any section (In Theatres,tv shows etc) The working pop up box appears in bottom right of screen for a few seconds then disappears and box stays on same screen.  Uninstalled and still the same, clear cache, anyone any ideas?

Rudolf's Mate

Anyone on here used LITE IPTV?  It's quite a new site, so I'm a bit skeptical.

I think this is the one Jack D sent me a link for. If so I tried it and tbh it had an impressive amount of channels however, the sports in particular, wasn't as good quality as Mania. Quite a few of the HD channels didn't look very good. Not terrible but just not that clear.

Anyone know if the AFTV will work in countries that Amazon don't sell to? I've got family in South Africa and I was wondering if say it wasn't on sale there could they still use Kodi through the box regardless?

Interesting thread as I have just got an Amazon fire stick, all working fine just now bearing in mind the net out here, got Kodi and mobdro installed.

luckyBatistuta

I think this is the one Jack D sent me a link for. If so I tried it and tbh it had an impressive amount of channels however, the sports in particular, wasn't as good quality as Mania. Quite a few of the HD channels didn't look very good. Not terrible but just not that clear.

Anyone know if the AFTV will work in countries that Amazon don't sell to? I've got family in South Africa and I was wondering if say it wasn't on sale there could they still use Kodi through the box regardless?

I'm hoping to go to Indianapolis this year bud. You know if my AFTV will work when I'm in the U.S.A?would like to watch our games while I was out there.

I'm hoping to go to Indianapolis this year bud. You know if my AFTV will work when I'm in the U.S.A?would like to watch our games while I was out there.

It will work but some of your Amazon content may be geoblocked.

Kodi doesn't care where you are though, as long as it can get decent enough Internet

luckyBatistuta

It will work but some of your Amazon content may be geoblocked.

Kodi doesn't care where you are though, as long as it can get decent enough Internet

:thumbsup: perfect, only wanting it for our games

Rudolf's Mate

[emoji1303]