• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Rudolf's Mate

Can someone tell me, is clearing the cache enough? Does that help free up the memory to help the box run better?

Delete packages as well.

I'm having to press play on mania every few minutes. It's getting really bad

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Seriously bud. Honest mine was perfect and I watched it in the bedroom which is wifi with fair connection. I came downstairs for ET and it was same on wired box.

I'm just watching the Frampton v Cruz fight I missed from July at the moment [emoji23]

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Delete packages as well.

Seriously bud. Honest mine was perfect and I watched it in the bedroom which is wifi with fair connection. I came downstairs for ET and it was same on wired box.

I'm just watching the Frampton v Cruz fight I missed from July at the moment [emoji23]

I think it was my fault. I've set up an old router as a wireless repeater, as soon as I turned it off it was fine.

Maybe conflicting ip addresses or something

Rudolf's Mate

I think it was my fault. I've set up an old router as a wireless repeater, as soon as I turned it off it was fine.

Maybe conflicting ip addresses or something

That's interesting to hear bud as I've done the same however my box is wired. I am however having wifi dropouts around the areas where you'd cross over from one router to another which then causes devices to become unresponsive.

That's interesting to hear bud as I've done the same however my box is wired. I am however having wifi dropouts around the areas where you'd cross over from one router to another which then causes devices to become unresponsive.

I'm wired too. Using the spare router to extend WiFi or into the garden. Ive re-jigged the router settings. Hopefully stop messing with my mania

Rudolf's Mate

I'm wired too. Using the spare router to extend WiFi or into the garden. Ive re-jigged the router settings. Hopefully stop messing with my mania

Curious it's not another BT HH you're using as the repeater? Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Curious it's not another BT HH you're using as the repeater?

Na is my old Netgear DGN2200. I still had the DHCP switched on on both routers. Probably caused the issue

Rudolf's Mate

Na is my old Netgear DGN2200. I still had the DHCP switched on on both routers. Probably caused the issue

[emoji1303]

Gimme an H...

Might have missed it a couple of pages back but i've just bought an AFTV box and already have a sub with SNHD which I have been using through the iPad/Apple TV. Question is, can I now watch through KODI on the AFTV box with the same sub (providing I stop watching through the iPad) or do you get warnings/suspension from watching on multiple devices?

Cheers

Not sure what has happened to my wookie but it seems to have disappeared (by that I mean the navigation screen etc). I can still get all my add ons through videos / video add ons which means its not a big deal.

When I click on wookie though it just comes up the installation page for it. And when I try to install it never works.

Rudolf's Mate

Might have missed it a couple of pages back but i've just bought an AFTV box and already have a sub with SNHD which I have been using through the iPad/Apple TV. Question is, can I now watch through KODI on the AFTV box with the same sub (providing I stop watching through the iPad) or do you get warnings/suspension from watching on multiple devices?

Cheers

Yep as many devices as you want just not at same time.

I've heard of people moaning that they got banned without warning so I personally wouldn't risk it.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Gimme an H...

I've heard of people moaning that they got banned without warning so I personally wouldn't risk it.

Excellent, cheers!

Anyone had any letters from their ISP yet?

Sorry to bore you, but these reports amuse me. From today's Daily Ranger.

I think I will invest in a Kodi box now, just for the hell of it.

Anybody got one, are they any good?

People with Kodi boxes have been warned they could be targeted by pirate fighters if using the service illegally suggests a new report.

Users of the service - as well as other set-top box software - will find themselves at the middle of a new battle.

The emergence of Kodi or certainly those who use it illegally is now seemingly the top priority for rightsholders.

The boxes have proved a huge hit with people desperate to watch events, movies - and even the top football matches of the week.

But worryingly for users, a trader is being hauled to court in a potential landmark case over their legality.

The Federation Against Copyright Theft (Fact) said approximately half of its current investigations centred on the devices.

It said boxes which are configured to receive premium content for free are illegal.

The statements came in the annual crime report of the government's intellectual property office (IPO).

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Sorry to bore you, but these reports amuse me. From today's Daily Ranger.

I think I will invest in a Kodi box now, just for the hell of it.

Anybody got one, are they any good?

People with Kodi boxes have been warned they could be targeted by pirate fighters if using the service illegally suggests a new report.

Users of the service - as well as other set-top box software - will find themselves at the middle of a new battle.

The emergence of Kodi or certainly those who use it illegally is now seemingly the top priority for rightsholders.

The boxes have proved a huge hit with people desperate to watch events, movies - and even the top football matches of the week.

But worryingly for users, a trader is being hauled to court in a potential landmark case over their legality.

The Federation Against Copyright Theft (Fact) said approximately half of its current investigations centred on the devices.

It said boxes which are configured to receive premium content for free are illegal.

The statements came in the annual crime report of the government's intellectual property office (IPO).

Pirate fighters?  :lol:

CartmanPirate2.png

I've recently bought a 6 month subscription for Sportsnation and was wondering if I could take my firestick on holiday and use it? Reading on here , and it seems you can ask on Facebook but I'm not on it................Don't want to get kicked off as its the shizzle!

I've recently bought a 6 month subscription for Sportsnation and was wondering if I could take my firestick on holiday and use it? Reading on here , and it seems you can ask on Facebook but I'm not on it................Don't want to get kicked off as its the shizzle!

Basically, they don't care where you access it from, but only one stream at a time

Basically, they don't care where you access it from, but only one stream at a time

Yes. I always take a device with me. Much to the Mrs disgust :D

Yes. I always take a device with me. Much to the Mrs disgust :D

Better watch, she'll be taking her own devices if you keep that up!

Better watch, she'll be taking her own devices if you keep that up!

Pffft. Bitch has a separate 20kg for those bad boys :')

Anyone seen these Facebook links where it says Broadband providers are going to be sending letters to addresses where they detect pirated Content?

Anything to worry About?

Anyone seen these Facebook links where it says Broadband providers are going to be sending letters to addresses where they detect pirated Content?

Anything to worry About?

Nope

Nope

I was thinking that surely they can't tell whether you are streaming Netflix or from Kodi? It is all about the amount of days your using

I was thinking that surely they can't tell whether you are streaming Netflix or from Kodi? It is all about the amount of days your using

I'd like to see them try to prove who exactly is doing what at your house.

The day you start seeing convictions in the paper you should probably think about thinking about it.

They're after the people making the streams, we're just for scaring

Disser Pointon

Ok, so I've had a firestick running for a while now and it came pre-loaded but I've managed to install add ons myself no problem. I've got an AFTV box coming tomorrow which I will need to install Kodi on, I've seen a few references on here to rudolphs mate giving instructions on not needing to sideload it any more but I've looked back through the thread and can't find it. Any chance someone could link to it? The last time I did an update on the stick I had to do it through an MS add on file thingy.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Bleedsmaroon

Disser Pointon

On a separate note all of my movie streams on all of my add ons have stopped working and are saying no streams available, not having any problems with playing tv shows though. Any ideas?

Edited by Bleedsmaroon

Rudolf's Mate

Ok, so I've had a firestick running for a while now and it came pre-loaded but I've managed to install add ons myself no problem. I've got an AFTV box coming tomorrow which I will need to install Kodi on, I've seen a few references on here to rudolphs mate giving instructions on not needing to sideload it any more but I've looked back through the thread and can't find it. Any chance someone could link to it? The last time I did an update on the stick I had to do it through an MS add on file thingy.

Cheers

I can't take the credit for it bud as it was MrRobbo I think.

Here's the link

http://www.aidymatic.co.uk/firedl-.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rudolf's Mate

Cheers mate!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

[emoji1303]

There's a video on there that actually walks you through it.

Cheers

If your getting a firetv box just download the kodi apk to a micro sd and fire it in. Much easier

Disser Pointon

Could you have 2 subscriptions in the same household to enable 2 to be watched at the same time?

Rudolf's Mate

Could you have 2 subscriptions in the same household to enable 2 to be watched at the same time?

You could aye as it would be different logins.

Took my box to Mallorca last year. Ultimate Mania worked fine. No Issues at all.

Gimme an H...

Yep, ?10 for 6 months and all top links.

Cheers.

So what you sign up and when you use Exodus (or whatever else) it gives you HD links as opposed to SD links?

Cheers.

So what you sign up and when you use Exodus (or whatever else) it gives you HD links as opposed to SD links?

Real-debrid.com

You need to add your details to the URL resolver. I use it in Exodus and Salts. Gives you the best links. All the newer stuff is in glorius HD with DD5. 1 sound

Disser Pointon

Whilst we're on about realdebrid, which I use, I'm having no end of problems getting movie streams to play lately. Despite realdebrid HD links showing, which used to always mean success, I am regularly getting a no source fail. Have updated Exodus to no avail and TV shows are working fine. Any ideas?

Rudolf's Mate

Whilst we're on about realdebrid, which I use, I'm having no end of problems getting movie streams to play lately. Despite realdebrid HD links showing, which used to always mean success, I am regularly getting a no source fail. Have updated Exodus to no avail and TV shows are working fine. Any ideas?

I had that a long, long time ago (when I first started using it) however for life of me I can't remember what sorted it. Only thing I can suggest is go into Exodus, tools & select clear providers. Once done try something again.

Edit: I've remembered the last time this happened. It occurred twice and both times it was because my RD subs had run out :lol: Check on the RD website to make sure your account is still active. 

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Real-debrid.com

You need to add your details to the URL resolver. I use it in Exodus and Salts. Gives you the best links. All the newer stuff is in glorius HD with DD5. 1 sound

That sounds right up my street however; what and where is the 'URL Resolver'?

Carl Fredrickson

I read this thread every day and it is so helpful to an IT numpty like me. 

I am tempted with the Real-Debrid, maybe get onto it at the weekend. Thanks mrmarkus for the screen shots. 

Rudolf's Mate

You've got to wonder how Amazon make money! Not only have they replaced my 1st gen box with the newer version but they've now refunded me ?61 of the ?65 I paid for it 2 years ago :gok:

Their systems must be messed because this is the second thing I've had replaced that they also gave me the money back for [emoji85]

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

You've got to wonder how Amazon make money! Not only have they replaced my 1st gen box with the newer version but they've now refunded me ?61 of the ?65 I paid for it 2 years ago :gok:

Their systems must be messed because this is the second thing I've had replaced that they also gave me the money back for [emoji85]

Are you a prime customer? I think that may have something to do with it, happened to me with something I ordered that never turned up then did.

Edited by Sharky999

Rudolf's Mate

Are you a prime customer? I think that may have something to do with it, happened to me with something I ordered that never turned up then did.

Aye I am bud. Also did it was a replacement PS4 controller. It was replaced and then a week later I was refunded for it as well [emoji3]