Kodi again

Unknown user

luckyBatistuta

I'm still jaded from the weekend [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:lol: really was brutal bud, hopefully we can't possibly play that bad in the replay.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Rudolf's Mate

:lol: really was brutal bud, hopefully we can't possibly play that bad in the replay.

I don't remember too much about the game if being honest [emoji85]

luckyBatistuta

12.30 on a Sunday. You must have been going at it hard :lol:

Rudolf's Mate

12.30 on a Sunday. You must have been going at it hard :lol:

Mainly from the Sat night. Worst state I've been in for about 10 years!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

New Indigo add-on installed itself, deleting (and replacing) the manually added Addon Installer and Maintenance Tool.

All okay but I did wonder what the hell was happening!

I got that, too. Doesn't seem to be much you can do about it, apart from get rid of TV addons.

Anyone installed Kodi v17 on their T8 yet? Any issues?

Not done mines yet, waiting to see if theres any issues first. V16.1 works fine for the moment but I guess the add-ons will be updating themselves to run on v17 soon.

Can anyone link me to the instructions for installing kodi on fire devices? It's somewhere on here, because I found it last month but for life of me, can't seem to find it anymore. 

jack D and coke

Anyone installed Kodi v17 on their T8 yet? Any issues?

Not done mines yet, waiting to see if theres any issues first. V16.1 works fine for the moment but I guess the add-ons will be updating themselves to run on v17 soon.

There's only a couple of builds that work on 17 but atm there's no need to update. 17 was intended to take kodi away from the addons that stream pirate material so I'd hang fire myself until they get to grips with it. The likes of sportsmania are advising you stay with 16.1 for the meantime too.

There's only a couple of builds that work on 17 but atm there's no need to update. 17 was intended to take kodi away from the addons that stream pirate material so I'd hang fire myself until they get to grips with it. The likes of sportsmania are advising you stay with 16.1 for the meantime too.

Nice one JD&C. I'll just play the old if it aint broke dont fix it card the noo then.

Placid Casual

Can anyone link me to the instructions for installing kodi on fire devices? It's somewhere on here, because I found it last month but for life of me, can't seem to find it anymore. 

Think this may be the one you mean?

The easiest method for getting Kodi or SPMC into a Firestick is firedl, just download that from the firetv store, and you can enter the URL for any app and it will download automatically. There is even some cheat codes to make it easier, these change everyday so you need to go to http://aidymatic.co.uk/firedl-.php

How much are you paying though? It says ?214.95 for the projector plus ?14.95 for the mini keyboard. Or buy them together for ?442.35. Something not right there!

?227.40 as far as I can see, cracking reviews.

?227.40 as far as I can see, cracking reviews.

Review it when you get it. Always fancied one but thought the quality was always lacking. I would be interested in your honest opinion.

Droid Box or Entertainment Box? Which is best/more reliable? I'm looking to upgrade from a cheapo box I got a few months ago but which won't let me upgrade the system from Android 4.0 or update Kodi to v17. Grateful for any constructive opinions/advice. Thanks.

Droid Box or Entertainment Box? Which is best/more reliable? I'm looking to upgrade from a cheapo box I got a few months ago but which won't let me upgrade the system from Android 4.0 or update Kodi to v17. Grateful for any constructive opinions/advice. Thanks.

I've only ever bought one box, which was the T8 V2 from Entertainment Box. That was almost 3 years ago and it still works like a dream. Entertainment Box were very helpful at the time. Since then, my folks bought the T8 v3 from there and have had no issues at all, that was about a year and a bit ago. I'd recommend Entertainment Box but I'm sure the other guys are helpful as well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jack D and coke

I've used Entertainment box a few times. Hard to say much more than that but never had any issues with them[emoji1360].

I'd avoid upgrading to 17 personally. I don't think it works all that great with some addons although I haven't tried it yet. 16.1 is fine imo.

Edited by jack D and coke

I've used Entertainment box a few times. Hard to say much more than that but never had any issues with them[emoji1360].

I'd avoid upgrading to 17 personally. I don't think it works all that great with some addons although I haven't tried it yet. 16.1 is fine imo.

Looking at their websites I admit I'm drawn more to them than Droidboxes. As far as Kodi v17 is concerned, I've updated a Firestick to that and it runs perfectly with all addons, so far at least.

jack D and coke

Looking at their websites I admit I'm drawn more to them than Droidboxes. As far as Kodi v17 is concerned, I've updated a Firestick to that and it runs perfectly with all addons, so far at least.

Oh well if it works happy days[emoji1360]

Review it when you get it. Always fancied one but thought the quality was always lacking. I would be interested in your honest opinion.

I will. Probably next month but fingers crossed I can get it this month. Alot of grovelling has been done to get this purchase. I bet she will love it as much as me.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Better call Saul

SPORTNATIONHD most of "my club"teams have disappeared only a few remain

how do I fix this ? should I wipe the kodi box and start again ?

Henry. Henry.

SPORTNATIONHD most of "my club"teams have disappeared only a few remain

how do I fix this ? should I wipe the kodi box and start again ?

Think you have activated the 'hide watched' setting. Can't remember how to change it though without looking at my kodi !

Sexton Hardcastle

Looking for a little bit of help. Bought my box about 9 months ago and it's been an absulte steal. Very happy with it. Only really added Salts, sports devil and some other add ons.

I just bought the same box for a pal and trying to set it up. Thought I had done everything as I did for mine following the seomichale instructions but salts and especially sports devil always shows no sources/streams available.

Have I missed something obvious out? Perhaps an add on to hide myself or something? Really struggling to get my heard round it so all help appreciated.

Looking for a little bit of help. Bought my box about 9 months ago and it's been an absulte steal. Very happy with it. Only really added Salts, sports devil and some other add ons.

I just bought the same box for a pal and trying to set it up. Thought I had done everything as I did for mine following the seomichale instructions but salts and especially sports devil always shows no sources/streams available.

Have I missed something obvious out? Perhaps an add on to hide myself or something? Really struggling to get my heard round it so all help appreciated.

What Internet provider is he using?

Sexton Hardcastle

BT. Same as I have but maybe I did something back then to get round it?

Another option I'm just seeing is to do a backup of my config and copy it to his box. Is that easy enough?

So I managed to copy and restore my setup onto his box but I'm still getting this lack of streams/sources. I'm lost...

You need to turn off the smart setup or smart sheild. Can't remember what it is

Open a new web browser on a device connected to your Hub and type 192.168.1.254 in the address bar.

Click Smart Setup.

Enter the admin password.

Click the "On/off" button to turn Smart Setup on or off.

Remember once you make any changes you'll need to save them

Placid Casual

Quick question!

I'm going to move from BT soon. Is there any internet provider that I should avoid with regard to Kodi use? Or any particular ones that I should consider?

I have Sportsmania, myself.

But for anyone getting into Kofi now, what is the best subscription for football streams?

Play IPTV is what I use and they have brilliant streams in HD for just about any game you want to see. They even have Sky Bundesliga and Sky Calcio channels available on their Gold sub.

They have a Facebook page with all the information you need.

Quick question!

I'm going to move from BT soon. Is there any internet provider that I should avoid with regard to Kodi use? Or any particular ones that I should consider?

Ive heard Virgin are a right pain in the arse. I havent used it myself but I have used Talk Talk in the past and they should not be allowed to trade as their service is horrific.

Ive heard Virgin are a right pain in the arse. I havent used it myself but I have used Talk Talk in the past and they should not be allowed to trade as their service is horrific.

No complaints with Virgin here.

Broadband speed blows others out the water too. 100Mb/s easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chester copperpot

Virgin are awesome.

No problems whatsoever since moving broadband providers.

They pish all over talk talk imo.

I usually get 14mbs....not bad for here but lately speed is between 5 and 7, upload is usually 0.68, the joys of Turkey.

I've just moved into the centre of a Dutch city. "Internet will be no problem" I thought - wrong!

For some reason the fact that my house is above a shop means no one can put bloody Internet in!

We've ended up with a t mobile unlimited data 4g dongle to supply the house with WiFi. On the plus side, I can take my Internet connection with me wherever I go, but I'm concerned about getting a decent stream on it. Not only that, after its used 5gb in a day, you have to go online and activate an extra Gb at a time - it's free right enough but a pain in the hoop already

Anyone know how much data a typical 720 game will use up?

I've just moved into the centre of a Dutch city. "Internet will be no problem" I thought - wrong!

For some reason the fact that my house is above a shop means no one can put bloody Internet in!

We've ended up with a t mobile unlimited data 4g dongle to supply the house with WiFi. On the plus side, I can take my Internet connection with me wherever I go, but I'm concerned about getting a decent stream on it. Not only that, after its used 5gb in a day, you have to go online and activate an extra Gb at a time - it's free right enough but a pain in the hoop already

Anyone know how much data a typical 720 game will use up?

Far less than a gig of data.

Think someone broke it down earlier in the thread.

Far less than a gig of data.

Think someone broke it down earlier in the thread.

Cheers, I didn't expect a quick reply. Here's hoping the stream quality's good!

Seeing in various places that Hibs TV are showing the game(for foreign subscribers only)If that is the case does that automatically mean UM or SM subscribers will be able to view it ?

I meant they are a pain in the arse for Kodi. Sure I read they have 'filters' of some description that are difficult to get around and cases issues with Kodi.

I may have just made that up though...

I meant they are a pain in the arse for Kodi. Sure I read they have 'filters' of some description that are difficult to get around and cases issues with Kodi.

I may have just made that up though...

I've had absolutely zero issues with Virgin with regard to Kodi. Indeed, advisers made mention, when I've phoned them about issues, that they use it as well.