Kodi again

Unknown user

Rudolf's Mate

Ok, cheers. Do you know if the same applies to linking your realdebrid account on 2 devices?

I believe RD is multiple devices from the same IP. You can travel with it however I assume you might not be able to login from various IP's. Could be wrong about that part though.

I've got it on several devices at home plus a stick for when we go away. 

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

RD are on the ball and notice when an account has been used on two different IP's. I've had the warning E-mail before which threatens outright cancellation if it happens again in a ~6 week period. 

the stone rose

RD are on the ball and notice when an account has been used on two different IP's. I've had the warning E-mail before which threatens outright cancellation if it happens again in a ~6 week period. 

Yeah, i gave my Firestick to my mother and forgot to log out of real debrid on it and subsequently got a week ban and a warning if it happens again, goodbye!

Does anyone use a VPN?

If so do you use a free one or are you better to pay?

Anyone recommend a good one?

The free ones are generally rubbish with kodi, IP Vanish is recommended though I haven't tried it

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

Does anyone use a VPN?

If so do you use a free one or are you better to pay?

Anyone recommend a good one?

What do you want it for and what device do you intend to use it on?

I have the AFTV box and purchased a SmartDNS subs over 2 years ago for the box. The main reason was there were a couple of addons blocked that I wanted access.

Setting up VPN generally wasn't possible on AFTV so I setup DNS however this actually blocked some of my content! It's been a long time since I looked into it but for me it was a waste of time.

If you want it to essentially mask what you're watching then personally I'd pay (about same price for year) for Real-Debrid which does that for you.

As the poster above says. The free VPN's tend to be crap. If you still feel you need one then do a bit of research because a lot of them have restrictions. Even some of the paid ones however if you've got the AFTV I personally wouldn't bother. Some other guys with different boxes might have had a better/different experience though.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

How's best to get in touch with sportsmania/ultimatemania? They're US channels have been exceptionally bad lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's best to get in touch with sportsmania/ultimatemania? They're US channels have been exceptionally bad lately.

Join the Facebook group. They 'admin' the operation from there.Be careful how you word it or you'll get eaten by some of the members.......lol

Edited by CollyWolly

installed sportsmania HD and been very impressed so far. Used to spend ages, sometimes almost an entire half, trying to find a reliable stream for a game. Now though a couple clicks and sorted. 

installed sportsmania HD and been very impressed so far. Used to spend ages, sometimes almost an entire half, trying to find a reliable stream for a game. Now though a couple clicks and sorted. 

It is indeed the bollocks.  Will need up upgrade my sub in Feb as I got a 6 months one in Aug when I couldn't make the Aberdeen away game.

I hardly watch it, but for those games I do fancy on BT, or PPV events, it pays for itself several times over.

Anyone installed the new Kodi version (cant remember its name)? My mate did on his T8. Looks slick & is completely different. I wasnt in his gaff long enough to see it for very long so I cant really review it.

jack D and coke

Anyone installed the new Kodi version (cant remember its name)? My mate did on his T8. Looks slick & is completely different. I wasnt in his gaff long enough to see it for very long so I cant really review it.

It's good as long as you don't run a build I think. They've tried to make it incompatible with builds from now on I believe. Haven't seen it up and running either but I'd read a bit about that.

It's good as long as you don't run a build I think. They've tried to make it incompatible with builds from now on I believe. Haven't seen it up and running either but I'd read a bit about that.

What's the logic behind not allowing builds? Trying to make it more difficult to allow illegal apps?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jack D and coke

What's the logic behind not allowing builds? Trying to make it more difficult to allow illegal apps?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah trying to get away from it being seen as a piece of software used primarily for piracy.

I haven't tried it myself but I read that a while back and nobody seems to have upgraded to 17 that I know personally. I might give it a wee bash to see and just install individually but I quite like the builds. If you mess about you always come across a lot of stuff you'd probably never hear about that are worth a look.

Leia I think, as in princess.

Rudolf's Mate

I was going to ask if anyone had tried it on android because I stuck it on PC (always do first) and it kept crashing when starting up. That was as far as I got [emoji85]

Thought it was called Krypton with Leia the one after that but could be wrong.

As of around 7-10 days ago it was still effectively in beta release. I take it it's not now?

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

I was going to ask if anyone had tried it on android because I stuck it on PC (always do first) and it kept crashing when starting up. That was as far as I got [emoji85]

Thought it was called Krypton with Leia the one after that but could be wrong.

As of around 7-10 days ago it was still effectively in beta release. I take it it's not now?

I think it still is in Beta but you can download it & give it a try. I will wait until the full release is on offer before I download it and only then if I hear its good. My current version is flawless IMO.

Placid Casual

What do you want it for and what device do you intend to use it on?

I have the AFTV box and purchased a SmartDNS subs over 2 years ago for the box. The main reason was there were a couple of addons blocked that I wanted access.

Setting up VPN generally wasn't possible on AFTV so I setup DNS however this actually blocked some of my content! It's been a long time since I looked into it but for me it was a waste of time.

If you want it to essentially mask what you're watching then personally I'd pay (about same price for year) for Real-Debrid which does that for you.

As the poster above says. The free VPN's tend to be crap. If you still feel you need one then do a bit of research because a lot of them have restrictions. Even some of the paid ones however if you've got the AFTV I personally wouldn't bother. Some other guys with different boxes might have had a better/different experience though.

Alright mate,

How effective is Real Debrid at masking, i.e. compared to having a VPN?

Rudolf's Mate

Alright mate,

How effective is Real Debrid at masking, i.e. compared to having a VPN?

It's secure servers so I'd expect it to be similar to VPN's however someone with better knowledge might know. As far as I'm aware the authorities could still request information from RD similarly they could do to any VPN provider however they'd need a court order.

Would think it's unlikely tbh.

It's secure servers so I'd expect it to be similar to VPN's however someone with better knowledge might know. As far as I'm aware the authorities could still request information from RD similarly they could do to any VPN provider however they'd need a court order.

Would think it's unlikely tbh.

Don't think real debrid would offer any extra security. It (afaik) is no different from the other streaming services, just higher quality due to being a paid for service.

Rudolf's Mate

Don't think real debrid would offer any extra security. It (afaik) is no different from the other streaming services, just higher quality due to being a paid for service.

There was a thread a while back (not on here) with someone asking that very question. It got a response saying that for downloads there was a secure option however for streaming all ISP's could see was the host name and not the actual content. How much of that is correct (and what they mean by host) I don't know however I wouldn't mind knowing tbh. 

Anyone know if the game will be streaming tonight on sportsmania? Can't get to match as Mrs working so I have the kids [emoji85]

Ultimate Mania really doing my box in now. Getting better streams off SportDevil. Hope to get a decent stream tonight through HeartsTV.

Anyone know if the game will be streaming tonight on sportsmania? Can't get to match as Mrs working so I have the kids [emoji85]

Doesn't look like it, it's not on the callander and you can't ask on the group anymore.

the jambo poet

When you join sportsmania how long does it take to access is it immediate? I was a member before but my lad uses that at his house so I've had to re subscribe so did this today but it won't let me in? Any ideas? Ive tried joining the group on Facebook too but waiting on that being accepted

When you join sportsmania how long does it take to access is it immediate? I was a member before but my lad uses that at his house so I've had to re subscribe so did this today but it won't let me in? Any ideas? Ive tried joining the group on Facebook too but waiting on that being accepted

They are not taking anymore subs meantime.

I think us existing subscribers will need to be careful and renew when needed.

Edit no more new subscriptions, I meant.

Edited by salecc

the jambo poet

They are not taking anymore subs meantime.

I think us existing subscribers will need to be careful and renew when needed.

Edit no more new subscriptions, I meant.

Yeah I seen that but I went via sportsnationhd which I can't also get into lol

Ive just discovered that I can however access ultimatemania? Is this the same thing? Looks familiar ..

If it's on Hearts TV, it's on Mania in the club section

the jambo poet

Sorry answered my own question - ultimatemania is the new subscription doofer in place of sports mania which isn't taking any more new subscriptions

Say What Again

Sorry if I've missed something among all these posts, but I keep seeing sportsmania isn't accepting new subscriptions.

I signed up on Sunday.

It's on the Hearts website as being live for oversees subscribers so it'll be on.

Even though it isn't on the calendar? Had resigned myself to radio.

Rudolf's Mate

I could be wrong as it's a cup game however with HWI all home games are broadcast for overseas subs. It's on the Hearts website as being live so if that's the case I'm fairly sure it will be on.

Henry. Henry.

Sorry answered my own question - ultimatemania is the new subscription doofer in place of sports mania which isn't taking any more new subscriptions

They were directing new subscribers to sportsnationhd a few weeks ago. Ultimate is slightly different as it has entertainment/movie channels too

I could be wrong as it's a cup game however with HWI all home games are broadcast for overseas subs. It's on the Hearts website as being live so if that's the case I'm fairly sure it will be on.

Hope so mate!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

The hibs bonnyrigg game was meant to have been shown on Saturday, so I imagine tonigh's will be on. Here's hoping, anway.

anyone asked for it on the Facebook page 

?

anyone asked for it on the Facebook page

?

They're deleting all requests. Yasss!

Edit. Just got a few seconds on the HD stream.

Edited by tweegy

I'm guessing it'll be as everyone tries to get on at once. I'm sure it'll be fine soon.......

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk