Kodi again

Unknown user

Unknown user

Will this work with sportsmania?

Kind of, but only for a few channels, Sky sports, bt sports and the like. It's really designed for people with full tv subscriptions like ultimatemania

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Gimme an H...

I tried updating the addon (last night) however that failed. I updated the repo itself and that seemed to fix it for me. 

I was aswell. Updated it and working now.

Great, thanks, will give that a bash!

Cheers

Gimme an H...

Here's another one - 

I use Kodi on my phone, works perfectly (the other night apart) and can cast it to my TV from there.

I've just tried to install the Apollo build to give it a go and having downloaded it and unzipped etc and despite the Apollo splash screen appearing when I open Kodi, regular Kodi (confluence skin) appears after the splash screen.

Any ideas?

Here's another one -

I use Kodi on my phone, works perfectly (the other night apart) and can cast it to my TV from there.

I've just tried to install the Apollo build to give it a go and having downloaded it and unzipped etc and despite the Apollo splash screen appearing when I open Kodi, regular Kodi (confluence skin) appears after the splash screen.

Any ideas?

Have you gone into settings and changed the skin under the appearance tab?

Great, thanks, will give that a bash!

Cheers

I've switched to specto fork that has been running beautifully.

Gimme an H...

Have you gone into settings and changed the skin under the appearance tab?

Yeah there's only 3 options, confluence, estuary and estouchy.

Bad Religion

Willow has posted this...

*****IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FOR SM SUBSCRIBERS ONLY*****

Right as promised we are going to do the change over from our old host to the new one this will be done around the 10:30pm UK TIME / 5.30pm USA TIME lol, We have chosen this time as there is hardly anything on but in any case there is never a good time to have downtime but i guess tonight is the best time, SM will be down for around 30 mins when we do this tonight but this is for the best guys as i said from here on out i am on a mission to make sure we nail every single PPV from now on and i have gone out and bought the most powerful, fastest server i can find it wasn't cheap but who cares i refuse to be beaten so all im asking is for a bit of patience while we do the switch over, Then what you guys will have to do is the following:

ON YOUR KODI ADDON:

METHOD 1:

1) Highlight our Kodi Addon by simply scrolling down to it http://prntscr.com/ehw8oj notice how its highlighted in blue.

2) Hold the "OK" button on your remote control until you see this: http://prntscr.com/ehvjpc

3) Click Addon Settings

4) Click where it says "Click Me to reset all settings" http://prntscr.com/ehvzfh

5) Come out of the that and click on our addon and it will ask for your log in details

6) Log in and thats it.

OR

METHOD 2:

If your already on the addon when we do the switch over DO NOT back out of the addon simply do the following:

1) Maintenance Tools

2) Delete Cookie

3) Thats it, easy eh!

So my recommendation is at 10:30pm tonight make sure your on the addon and logged in then do method 2 and job done.

REMEMBER DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL I TELL YOU GUYS TO DO IT.

You won't need to do anything for the site or the android app just sit tight and wait for my post to say its back.

I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD WHEN THE CHANGE OVER IS DONE SO THEN YOU CAN DO THE ABOVE AND THAT WILL BE IT.

This is for Sports Mania Only Guys!

Do I need to do this?

Bad Religion

How long have you had Sportsmania?

I've had it for a while. I've just renewed my subscription and I think it may have done it automatically.

Even tonight though watching Scotland my stream still buffers and cuts out. Can't work out whether it's a problem with my internet or SM

luckyBatistuta

I've had it for a while. I've just renewed my subscription and I think it may have done it automatically.

Even tonight though watching Scotland my stream still buffers and cuts out. Can't work out whether it's a problem with my internet or SM

I've had mine do that sometimes too, even after doing it. I just tend to go for a stream that I think the least amount of people will be watching. It does only take seconds to do it though bud.

I'm on 3.5.6 which I'm fairly sure is the latest. Make sure you're on that

Edited by babywhalo

Yep Kodi has went to shit for lately. Keep getting booted of streams, struggling to find any HD sources. **** knows what has happened.

Rudolf's Mate

No issues here. Occasionally the addon might need an update however last time I had real issues was when Genesis started playing up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

luckyBatistuta

What's going on here then, I'm not having any problems that I haven't always had. I've watched 4 films in the last couple of days and some tv episodes and no problems whatsoever.

Rudolf's Mate

What's going on here then, I'm not having any problems that I haven't always had. I've watched 4 films in the last couple of days and some tv episodes and no problems whatsoever.

Gone from people having a few issues with Mania and updating addons to Kodi being shit in one fell swoop :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gone from people having a few issues with Mania and updating addons to Kodi being shit in one fell swoop :lol:

Not had any problems with mania however I am using the app rather than watching it through Kodi.

Got a few apps outwith Kodi which do the job just as well anyways. Only thing that annoys me with them is the adverts.

No clue what has happened to Kodi, will probably delete the whole thing and start again. Might update to 17.1 see what the fuss is about.

Edited by AlimOzturk

luckyBatistuta

:lol:

I'm running Big Sams Sportsmania build and SM and Kodi are running smooth as always on it, watching Office Christmas Party in 1080p right now through Exodus...perfect.

Rudolf's Mate

Not had any problems with mania however I am using the app rather than watching it through Kodi.

Got a few apps outwith Kodi which do the job just as well anyways. Only thing that annoys me with them is the adverts.

No clue what has happened to Kodi, will probably delete the whole thing and start again. Might update to 17.1 see what the fuss is about.

Dunno if we're not seeing it because of Real-Debrid bit it feckin flawless bar the odd addon update.

Actually SALTS was playing up the other day however I only use that as a backup anyway.

Bad Religion

I'm on 3.5.6 which I'm fairly sure is the latest. Make sure you're on that

Mine is 3.5.8

I don't have a any problems watching films, it's just SM

So, updated to 17.1 have quickly realised how shite it is and have reverted back to 16.

Seems to be fine now. Exodus doesn't seem to find as many HD sources as it use to. Hopefully, TV Addons get it sorted soon enough. Plenty addons like Specto, SALTS ect to keep it going.

jack D and coke

So, updated to 17.1 have quickly realised how shite it is and have reverted back to 16.

Seems to be fine now. Exodus doesn't seem to find as many HD sources as it use to. Hopefully, TV Addons get it sorted soon enough. Plenty addons like Specto, SALTS ect to keep it going.

Was actually just about to give 17 a go.

Won't bother now then[emoji1]

crunchy frog

I've noticed Hearts and Hubz Tv have gone from the club teams section in Ultimatemania.

Doesn't bother me too much as I'm always at Tynie for the matches but just a heads up for anybody thinking of subscribing.

I had a bit of nightmare upgrading to 17.1 last night. Had to uninstall then reinstall everything, app and add-ons. Then there was a problem with Sportsmania (which fortunately there was a fix for, though it was fiddly).

Seems to be working fine after all that.

In terms of it looking a bit weird, that can be changed pretty easily. :thumbsup:

Fraggle1990

Anybody point me in the way of a dummies guide to set up perfect player to hook me up to everything.

Can anyone recommend a good android box?

Amazon fire TV (box) seems to be the preferred choice for the money

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Unknown user

Anybody point me in the way of a dummies guide to set up perfect player to hook me up to everything.

Sounds like you need a build - not my speciality but someone can help I'm sure.

Unknown user

I would say so in terms of value for money.

Although, I'll always give a wee shout for the thirty quid raspberry pi, if you're techy enough

chester copperpot

Yip.

My 60 quid along with SM is the best money I have ever invested TV wise.

I also have Big Sam's build and despite being a pain in the arse at the start, I fiddled about with some stuff and now love it.

Can you please elaborate RM.

Star wars film in 1080p definition

Is that on real debrid?

Edited by AlimOzturk

It's on exodus,although it's in 720p...

though it's a trivial issue it winds me up no end when they say it's 1080 the actual streams 720. I recently got told about alluc where streams are 1080 and Dolby 5.1 but have had major issues even trying to get it installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotland are clearly that shite that Sportsmania doesn't even have the game listed in the calendar

Unknown user

Scotland are clearly that shite that Sportsmania doesn't even have the game listed in the calendar

SS1 mate

They're getting a bit tetchy being asked about it again and again on FB

SS1 mate

They're getting a bit tetchy being asked about it again and again on FB

Anyone called them racists yet :laugh:

First visit to this thread so apologies if been asked before, but I understand there's a four digit pin code needed to update pulse build? Anyone have it/know where I can get it? Cheers.

Rudolf's Mate

It's on exodus,although it's in 720p...

My AFTV pulls in a 1080p stream however my laptop doesn't. I'm assuming you don't see one that actually states 1080p and just says HD.

338243d0d0dffc9b45112cb6aa86b5b8.jpg

Nothing through Real-Debrid yet.

My daughter has just returned to Canada having viewed Kodi here and is keen to install it on her Smart Telly. Apparently you don't get Exodus there. What add on should she use for films/TV in Canada anyone?

My daughter has just returned to Canada having viewed Kodi here and is keen to install it on her Smart Telly. Apparently you don't get Exodus there. What add on should she use for films/TV in Canada anyone?

You can get exodus anywhere in the world mate as long as you have Internet.

And unless the telly is android then she can't get Kodi on it.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Randle P McMurphy

First visit to this thread so apologies if been asked before, but I understand there's a four digit pin code needed to update pulse build? Anyone have it/know where I can get it? Cheers.

I did it through Ares wizard and they had a get Pin option, followed by enter Pin

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Unknown user

Anyone called them racists yet :laugh:

Not quite, but it was pointed out that the England game would never be missing - fair comment imho

Tommy Brown

She needs to install Fusion into Kodi to get Exodus.

as Slim said earlier, its internet, you can get anywhere with a connection.

Get her to YouTube how to do it.

chester copperpot

The stream tnite for the Jocks game was perfect.

First time I've had that throughout a stream on Sky. Was barry

Yeah I got a torba 1080p and Gvideo 1080p Link via Specto

Torba says 1080p...but it's actually 720p...still good enough quality tho

Rudolf's Mate

[emoji1303]

crunchy frog

I've got a 720p Panasonic and I think it downgrades the 1080 to whatever hardware you've got. I can't imagine a genuine 1080 stream working on a lesser tele, no?