It's not looking good according to FB lads. Not just tonight, forever

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

It's not looking good according to FB lads. Not just tonight, forever

How come mate? What are they saying? I'm not on fb so can't see. Cheers

mrmarkus1981

How come mate? What are they saying? I'm not on fb so can't see. Cheers

Heres the latest with Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs TV,

They all use the system and whats happening is they have changed there encryption system and what happens is when it cuts out every 5-10 mins, When we retry it calls back to there servers and it bans our accounts meaning we have to pay over ?30 every 10 mins for 4 accounts because they keep banning the account, I am still working on guys but as it stands right now its proving a tough one, We can't screen cap it either because the accounts username is blasted all over the player so that one is out of the question as well.

Every IPTV service who has Celtic/Aberdeen/Hibs/Hearts will be experiencing the same guys so your gonna get it wherever and fair play they have been real smart about it as it stands right now its not looking good.

They all use the system and whats happening is they have changed there encryption system and what happens is when it cuts out every 5-10 mins, When we retry it calls back to there servers and it bans our accounts meaning we have to pay over ?30 every 10 mins for 4 accounts because they keep banning the account, I am still working on guys but as it stands right now its proving a tough one, We can't screen cap it either because the accounts username is blasted all over the player so that one is out of the question as well.

Every IPTV service who has Celtic/Aberdeen/Hibs/Hearts will be experiencing the same guys so your gonna get it wherever and fair play they have been real smart about it as it stands right now its not looking good.

Cheers, aye that doesn't sound good!

Disser Pointon

That'll be Sportsmania getting binned for me then that's the only thing I use it for. Grrrrrrr

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That'll be Sportsmania getting binned for me then that's the only thing I use it for. Grrrrrrr

Can you not get hearts

That'll be Sportsmania getting binned for me then that's the only thing I use it for. .

Guy done his best to get it on,problem is the more it's highlighted on forums etc... more chance of a crackdown

Edited by Cyber

I just ordered myself a fire stick with everything on it.How are they generally for movies and TV shows for buffering do they suffer the same as IPTV can or is it generally better go them

I just ordered myself a fire stick with everything on it.How are they generally for movies and TV shows for buffering do they suffer the same as IPTV can or is it generally better go them

How much did you pay for that....

Should have really just bought a blank one and added a few add-ons yourself easy to do...as for buffering it depends on your Internet speed...just play about with it. exodus,salts or spectro for films ...wee tip if you get a lot of buffering don't watch films in 1080p....stick with 720p less buffer still a quality picture

How much did you pay for that....

Should have really just bought a blank one and added a few add-ons yourself easy to do...as for buffering it depends on your Internet speed...just play about with it. exodus,salts or spectro for films ...wee tip if you get a lot of buffering don't watch films in 1080p....stick with 720p less buffer still a quality picture

I didn't really know how to do it as ain't got a laptop just now.Used to have it on my laptop and was easy enough installing stuff on kodi but I just bought it for easiness.Yeah 720p won't bother me.Really not worried about the Live TV stuff just TV shows and movies.

?54 I paid for the 2nd Gen stick.Not bothered about the price though

Edited by vegas-voss

I didn't really know how to do it as ain't got a laptop just now.Used to have it on my laptop and was easy enough installing stuff on kodi but I just bought it for easiness.Yeah 720p won't bother me.Really not worried about the Live TV stuff just TV shows and movies.

?54 I paid for the 2nd Gen stick.Not bothered about the price though

Sound, you should get all the TV shows you want through Exodus..(heard the guy that built it has jacked it in, still works ok).UK Turk was good although I've not used that in a while

Does this mean no more sports nation or just these channels?

Does this mean no more sports nation or just these channels?

Just those channels. Unless they find a way around it but they don't seem very confident at the minute.

Can you not get hearts

The providers of Hearts/Celtic/Aberdeen/Rangers TV are the same company. (The company who does the feeds and streaming and logging in part)They have changed their security levels and traced SM's membership number and banned it last night from all 4 club channels they operate.(He was connected through his IP address to 3 football clubs TV packages so its not difficult to see what he is up to.

As of last night he was working on a fix but it doesn't look good. He got Celtic TV back but Hearts was blocked near half time and didn't come back on.

Edited by CollyWolly

The providers of Hearts/Celtic/Aberdeen/Rangers TV are the same company. (The company who does the feeds and streaming and logging in part)They have changed their security levels and traced SM's membership number and banned it last night from all 4 club channels they operate.(He was connected through his IP address to 3 football clubs TV packages so its not difficult to see what he is up to.

As of last night he was working on a fix but it doesn't look good. He got Celtic TV back but Hearts was blocked near half time and didn't come back on.

Shame. Suppose, you cant blame the clubs for this. Probably feel theh are losing cash.

Surprised they can do this yet sky and things cant

Shame. Suppose, you cant blame the clubs for this. Probably feel theh are losing cash.

Surprised they can do this yet sky and things cant

Something to do with them being internet based streams and not broadcast apparently. Or that's what one of the SM admins aid last night.

Rudolf's Mate

Looks like I'll be subscribing to HW International again then! Bit shit considering it was superior on Mania!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like I'll be subscribing to HW International again then! Bit shit considering it was superior on Mania!

I'm sure they'll get it, just caught out on the day...

How do you go about doing that mate.Do you need a bogus address or just view it using a VPN ?

Rudolf's Mate

I'm sure they'll get it, just caught out on the day...

Hopefully however reading their statement it looks like they're putting themselves a risk of being caught by doing it.

How do you go about doing that mate.Do you need a bogus address or just view it using a VPN ?

Yeah found an address abroad and used my Smart DNS VPN to register.

Hopefully however reading their statement it looks like they're putting themselves a risk of being caught by doing it.

Yeah found an address abroad and used my Smart DNS VPN to register.

So do you view it on laptop or iPad ?

Rudolf's Mate

So do you view it on laptop or iPad ?

Pretty much anything. I've had it on my TV via my pc as well but mainly on my iPad or laptop.

Pretty much anything. I've had it on my TV via my pc as well but mainly on my iPad or laptop.

Cheers for the info mate

Toying with the idea of wiping it and starting again. New build maybe. Try some new add-ons. I'm still using Jarvis, is that old now?

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

Seems like grumpy drawers has finally thrown his toys oot the pram and chucked it in. Statement from TVaddons:

As you may or may not have heard, the original developer of Exodus recently retired. It was decided that instead of letting the most popular Kodi addon ever die, we would make it a community maintained addon. This means not only are our team developers now working on this addon, but we?re inviting anyone with any coding experience to come around and give a shot at contributing to the code. The Exodus Kodi addon will be bigger and better than it ever was before!

It also means that new functionality will come, fueled by the diversity of addon developers. Viper2k4 and PowerGrid2000 have already added German and French scrapers, meaning you can now hear audio in those languages! We?re hopeful that Exodus becoming a community maintained addon will trigger a sort of renaissance within the Kodi community, getting regular users involved again, the way it used to be when our community first started. Please read until the bottom to find out everything you need to know about the new Exodus Kodi addon.

Seems like grumpy drawers has finally thrown his toys oot the pram and chucked it in. Statement from TVaddons:

As you may or may not have heard, the original developer of Exodus recently retired. It was decided that instead of letting the most popular Kodi addon ever die, we would make it a community maintained addon. This means not only are our team developers now working on this addon, but we?re inviting anyone with any coding experience to come around and give a shot at contributing to the code. The Exodus Kodi addon will be bigger and better than it ever was before!

It also means that new functionality will come, fueled by the diversity of addon developers. Viper2k4 and PowerGrid2000 have already added German and French scrapers, meaning you can now hear audio in those languages! We?re hopeful that Exodus becoming a community maintained addon will trigger a sort of renaissance within the Kodi community, getting regular users involved again, the way it used to be when our community first started. Please read until the bottom to find out everything you need to know about the new Exodus Kodi addon.

I take it from that it won't be maintained, and will soon be totally crap?

Shame as that's the one I use 95% of the time. Find most of the others, like SALTS, a bit temperamental

Rudolf's Mate

I take it from that it won't be maintained, and will soon be totally crap?

Shame as that's the one I use 95% of the time. Find most of the others, like SALTS, a bit temperamental

Reading the statement there's a possibility it might be maintained better however it remains to be seen. Lambda was notorious for walking away from his creations and he might have done it a while ago for all we know.

Anyone getting a decent stream for the the boxing? Sportsmania is bollocks. ?26 I'll never see again! [emoji38]

Anyone getting a decent stream for the the boxing? Sportsmania is bollocks. ?26 I'll never see again! [emoji38]

Its working absolutely fine for me. :thumbsup:

Its working absolutely fine for me. [emoji106]

It must be my internet. HD is a no go, now with SD I'm getting 10min tops.

It must be my internet. HD is a no go, now with SD I'm getting 10min tops.

What section are you using to view it?

I'm using the third with no issue.

If you're having problems, maybe be worth trying to watch it through the 'View Calendar' section?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I'm using the third with no issue.

If you're having problems, maybe be worth trying to watch it through the 'View Calendar' section?

I'm using 3d last stream perfect.

Do you need Sportsmania to watch the fight on Kodi? Sorry, new to it so still trying to figure things out

After the entire night of working perfectly, Sportsmania has just stopped working for me!

They are tweeting to use their website to watch the boxing

Rudolf's Mate

After the entire night of working perfectly, Sportsmania has just stopped working for me!

Bizarre as same here. Can't get access via their designated app and getting error messages on Kodi (even after updating) yet I'm watching perfectly via Matrix on my iPad!