Foundation tribute kit (incl. photos)

jimmy the jambo

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Above and to the left of the badge as you look at it :)

Im at the bottom .

Near yer baws if you tuck yer shirt in so mind wash.

Hello girls.

Sorry I don't really understand this. Why would Hearts existence be at threat if all pledges ceased tomorrow? And no-one bought the shirt? I am happy to continue my pledge forever but I kind of resent doing so under false pretences.

Maybe not existence but the money pledged each year must pay a good chunk of the wages.

It would be noticed, that's for sure.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Maybe not existence but the money pledged each year must pay a good chunk of the wages.

It would be noticed, that's for sure.

The money pledged was critical to the CVA. If we stopped paying it, we would be thumbing our noses at AB who stumped up to save us and hoping she likes Hearts enough not to get her cash back by means which would be detrimental to the club.

The money pledged was critical to the CVA. If we stopped paying it, we would be thumbing our noses at AB who stumped up to save us and hoping she likes Hearts enough not to get her cash back by means which would be detrimental to the club.

Exactly.

Shanghai Hearts

Exactly.

No intention of stopping my monthly DD, even from abroad I am still in awe of what we as fans achieved..with the help of some key people, AB falls into that bracket.

e348006a39858322c8976f10f063ec5f.jpg

Just seen this on Facebook, 35,000 likes and plenty of complementary comments for hearts fans.

Whether you like the strip there has been alot of positive pr surrounding it.

Well done our club once again

It's all about the gesture. Some folk on here would complain after a blow job.

I'd complain too if you were going around giving them to people on here... :smuggy:

I'd complain too if you were going around giving them to people on here... :smuggy:

Maybe thats what the B and J in his/her username stands for?

My surname begins with St anybody any pics of that or whereabouts on the strip it is?

If you are on Twitter, I've tweeted some of that section. Same username as here.

Edit: Front of the strip at the bottom.

If you are on Twitter, I've tweeted some of that section. Same username as here.

Cheers mate, just had a look but i think i need your camera to go left a wee bit.

Don't get yourself in a state. I'd give you one too. I'm not fussy.

Below are a couple of pics I took, I was looking for my name and a mates. The second and third pics are of the back of the left sleeve.

post-980-14426944536834_thumb.jpgpost-980-14426944722879_thumb.jpg

post-980-14426945721434_thumb.jpg

Cheers I can make out my name from one of your pics. Were the F's on the front or back?

Below are a couple of pics I took, I was looking for my name and a mates. The second and third pics are of the back of the left sleeve.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442695275.128313.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442695294.485665.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442695393.005207.jpg

Brilliant! Just saw a bit of my name on the first picture you posted. Cheers for that.

Have just read through this thread ... a few thoughts :

• It's a one-off genuine tribute to the people who helped save our club
  • No matter what the shirt design was, some people would like it and some wouldn't
  • If people don't like it, they don't have to buy it
  • It will raise additional funds for the club

I will be buying it, for obvious reasons ...

Cheers I can make out my name from one of your pics. Were the F's on the front or back?

Back of that one mate, not sure that every name will be in the same place on each strip though.

I was in the shop this morning about 1030 to pre-order mine.  The guy serving said they had sold (pre-ordered) 600.  Great effort.

Had to laugh when I saw someone with the same name as my old man.  He's a Hibby and when I show him my shirt I'm going to tell him I paid to get his name on it.  That will annoy him.

I've now seen about 3 photos which stop right around the area I'do expect to see my name pop up. I know it's there because a pal went to the shop today and checked but I still want to see it with my own eyes [emoji102] A comfort thing.

117f573d0d799f8313636dbc7526d503.jpg

1a8ce5065f756fbb7bcb2bc08df7c8ce.jpg

6dc25de92e1531d398f400cc39ab1678.jpg

733c51a4fd207a51f73c3b147dfd4972.jpg

Some more pics. [emoji4]

Just saw Jimmy Riddel's name in the last photo.  Surely conclusive proof that Hearts are taking the piss!

I bet he doesn't pronounce his surname the same way that I do.  It'll be Ri-dell, as opposed to Riddle.

Back of that one mate, not sure that every name will be in the same place on each strip though.[/quote

Cheers mate

Price for this is a piss take again, especially when you've already been contributing to the FoH.

Every name that's on there is in the same boat mate.

At the end of the day it's more expensive to produce them normal and it's not like you have to buy it.

I have no problem with the club making a few quid from people who are willing to pay

Sports bible have posted it on Facebook.

Nearly 60k likes.

Well over 1000 comments from people everywhere giving full praise. This kits got us worldwide recognition and a few new fans as well by the looks of things.

Great stuff.

:spoton:

I just don't get all those folk who are saying it's rank, it's a rip-off and I won't be buying it etc.

Well Don't Buy It, Nobody's Forcing You to Buy It.

When I started pledging money to the FOH, I never once thought or expected anything in return apart from hoping that I would have a club to support.

Personally I think a lot of people have forgotten just how close the club came to folding.

I don't care what the shirt looks like as I will not be buying it as a fashion item.

I will be buying the shirt not just because it has my name on it, but also because of what it symbolizes and will be a constant reminder to a very dark chapter in our history and how the supporters united as one to save the club, many of whom couldn't afford to but did so anyway and continue to do so.

The shirt is what it says it is - A Tribute to all of those people who helped in their own way to save the club, anybody who slags that off needs to have a long hard look at themselves. 

Spot on.

Personally I am going to buy three.  One for me, one for the wee man and one for the wall.

Archived