Foundation tribute kit (incl. photos)

jimmy the jambo

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AllyjamboDerbyshire

I can see my surname, just need the 'B's shown a little more to the left, pleeeaaaase... At least the spelling of my surname is correct (if it's mine), but there's umpteen different possible spellings of my first name... This is like being 2-1 up with minutes left to play to win the cup! 

Can somebody with links to FOH not just print a ******* list !!!

Here here. I can only assume after trawling through all available photos I must be hidden under a fecking armpit.Get a list up .

alwaysthereinspirit

I can confirm that the two mannequins in the shop have the names in different places.

This makes me believe that some fans will have their name posted twice.

One photo shows the Puma on the right chest area blocking out names.

That couldn't be allowed without another location having your name.

... or you'll get your top, and see you were unlucky in that your name was obscured by a seam / under the badge, and take it back to swap for one where your name is shown.

I keep saying - for ?45 ... wherever it is made ... they're not going to be lining up the names to be the same - or even nearly the same ... for every top. 

Then what about the difference between an M top and an XXXL top ?

It goes on.

alwaysthereinspirit

... or you'll get your top, and see you were unlucky in that your name was obscured by a seam / under the badge, and take it back to swap for one where your name is shown.

I keep saying - for ?45 ... wherever it is made ... they're not going to be lining up the names to be the same - or even nearly the same ... for every top. 

It goes on.

My name as seen on here is very close to the Puma. I know the one I receive will have it under the arm pit or behind the washing instruction tag. Lucky me.

I had a look again today. My whole name ain't that common but I can confirm I'm on the top three times. Now that's a proper supporter.

Looking at the photo I took earlier it seems some of the L's are below the M's and there's even an Alan Rennie in amongst the M's so it seems to be mock up in the shop which will be subject to change.

Hi I looked at all the photos posted.never seen my name.got worried that perhaps I wouldn't be on the strip.Went to tynie this morning looked at the strip and found my name and my daughters name.It was ok for me cos I could get to the shop.There is a hell of a lot of names on names there(thankfully).Dont worry if you don't see your name on posted pics .It will be there

I'll take a 'B' pic if there's one going.

Me too, though I think I saw you on one of Redm's batch, I was one or two off screen BR..

Will be interesting to see where our names will be on the individual strips.

I'm in prime position near the club badge.

Probably be under the armpit on the one I get.

Maybe they will.... but I think I'd still want to see the jersey to be sure that my name had made it from the list to the production line. I know I'm on a list, I got an email saying I had enough to be on the strip, but it's the bit after that where you hope there's no mistooks [emoji51]

Aye, about bloody time ;)

Had to wait to thieve it away from a suitable source ;)

Will check for more pics today and see what I can see online. If you have any new ones fire them up here or whatever and I'll add them to the album.

Had to wait to thieve it away from a suitable source ;)

Will check for more pics today and see what I can see online. If you have any new ones fire them up here or whatever and I'll add them to the album.

Get the photos I sent you via here ?

It goes on.

It has already been announced that names obscured by the badge etc are on the strip elsewhere.

Sometimes there is a fuss made over nothing when people could just take a bit more care and attention to read the release details

It has already been announced that names obscured by the badge etc are on the strip elsewhere.

Sometimes there is a fuss made over nothing when people could just take a bit more care and attention to read the release details

"Ouch"

I can confirm that the two mannequins in the shop have the names in different places.

Same general area though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same general area though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. But sufficiently different for people to have to check.

I'm surprised that there has been no confirmation of names that will appear on the top, there are plenty people - like me - who wont order one unless that is confirmed. I should be on it, but I would like confirmation and wont get to the shop anytime soon.

I'm surprised that there has been no confirmation of names that will appear on the top, there are plenty people - like me - who wont order one unless that is confirmed. I should be on it, but I would like confirmation and wont get to the shop anytime soon.

I'm the same as you.

Go on Chuck, you never can tell.

Been thinking about this and I wondered if there was maybe a data protection issue with uploading a list of names to a public place for folk to check? An issue which might not exist when using the names for design/cosmetic purposes?

queensferryjambo

I had a look at the shirt tonight whilst at Tynecastle and to be honest I think it looks pretty good.

I am about 3/4 way down the shirt on the front on the badge side.

Given the top will be for framing not wearing I'll just need to order the size of shirt that my name is in the best position to frame... that might be a problem working out which size is best.

I suspect there will be a few of us like that.

Email FoH and ask. That's what I did and they confirmed within a couple of days. I'd still like to see a picture that includes my name, but I'm back in Scotland for the Killie game so I'll check then.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Been thinking about this and I wondered if there was maybe a data protection issue with uploading a list of names to a public place for folk to check? An issue which might not exist when using the names for design/cosmetic purposes?

They're on the shirt! :laugh:

I can't recall if FoH asked our permission to use them or not but assuming they did, there is no reason not to list them on the FoH site.

They're on the shirt! :laugh:

I can't recall if FoH asked our permission to use them or not but assuming they did, there is no reason not to list them on the FoH site.

Yes, I know, and that's why I questioned whether or not it might apply depending on type of use.

There's probably a decent reason not to put 8000 members names in a list on the website but at the moment I'm not sure what it would be. :biggrin:

If anyone can get a pic of McLachlan it would be appreciated! Off on holiday soon and being a weegie, I've not had a chance to check out the top.

BRAVEHEART1874

Every m picture is full of mc and Mac anyone would think we were a Scottish team ffs :) I'm away for a macdonalds ;) after having sifting threw m yet again wi nae luck at least I have worked out the position below middle right so cheers

Kalamazoo Jambo

Luckily, one of my vast network of friends* was able to get the club shop and confirm my name is indeed there.

Also good to see Danny Grainger's name there.

*OK, it was my Mum

Another 15-20 or so images, many of which were taken just an hour or so ago in the club shop. 

Speedy service from Sergio Garcia. Muchas gracias. 

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/gallery/album/203-foh-contributors-strip-2015/

Thanks redm! After a few near misses, I've finally spotted my name - close to a certain Gavin Hastings.

Archived