Foundation tribute kit (incl. photos)

jimmy the jambo

Please be joking, tell me you aren't trying to imply folk are jealous that their poorly spelt name isn't on the mingin' top in miniscule text :rofl:

Ok then you're not jealous. The thing doesn't particularly light my candle and I wont be wearing it but it's still a nice bit of memorabilia, no?

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great gesture but looks terrible. For the folk asking what they should have done:parma_fan_tribute_shirt.jpg

In what way is this different to what we have done? More advertising space?

Yes.

Having seen some of the other tribute strips I'd have thought we could've produced something a bit less blah.

Still....

Worth pointing out that Parma only had 600 ST holders though

Ok then you're not jealous. The thing doesn't particularly light my candle and I wont be wearing it but it's still a nice bit of memorabilia, no?

If you like that sort of thing, maybe.

Worth pointing out that Parma only had 600 ST holders though

Point is they didn't need to use the dark text and make it look like an untuned tv

Point is they didn't need to use the dark text and make it look like an untuned tv

True, but given the much smaller text it gives them fewer options to make the names stand out and make them all visible.

I don't actually think it's that bad tbh, looks alright in the shop window.

I have more than enough points as I pledge ?40 a month.

I'll also be quite near Rudi.

I just have a feeling they'll have missed me out.

Any way to find out if you're on it or not?

Looks a bit rubbish close up, but think the further away ones look quite smart.

Will go up to see it before I order though, not paying ?45 if my name is under the badge or something.

Who 'designed' this???  Totally un-imaginative IMO - what a disappointment.

Can't see them shifting many irrespective of names being on it (as mine is)

I imagine that hibs will attempt to copy us by having a 3rd strip to honour the 1st 500 giro jakies to donate to the alan stubbs needs new eyes fund or something.

Took me an hour to buy my one online, don't think I'll be getting it presented on the pitch now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foul looking thing but I'm on it so will buy it. Might frame it. Can't see me wearing it. I'm still rocking last years classic.

Where you're name is should be based on number of JKB posts.

**** this contributing money and going to games pish.

They should put one in a time capsule, then in 2114 people can appreciate the fans who helped create Budgement Day.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Looks brilliant and just as expected, they should have made it reversible with no names on the inside for all the thickos that didn't expect it to look like that.

I think it looks alright.

Is there anywhere online to check my name is actually on it? Ie zoom in on the different areas of the strip?

Where you're name is should be based on number of JKB posts.

**** this contributing money and going to games pish.

Hahaa brilliant!

Really struggling to see whats wrong with it, looks great in my opinion.

CPLEUyqW8AATFZQ.jpg

I like it.

Got more character than the actual kits this season!

I'm hoping a passing friend might give a heads up and let me know if my name is there or not.

No idea if it's going to be my old name or my married name either. Extra suspense. :laugh:

CPLEUyqW8AATFZQ.jpg

It looks shit.......in my opinion

I like it.

So you prefer it to the home or away strip????     :qqb004:

I like it.

What the **** does that even mean?

I like it, looks silver from a distance. Spelling mistakes are a bit of a dull yin though.

Tbf they'll only affect people who are too thick to have spelt their own name properly when registering.

Cue me having added a 4 onto my surname

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Tbf they'll only affect people who are too thick to have spelt their own name properly when registering.

Cue me having added a 4 onto my surname

The Massie / "Massey" family surely didn't get the spelling of their own name wrong?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Fair point.

I know what you mean though, the regular names must be down to the pledger and not some data processing chap in an office at Tynecastle.

BRAVEHEART1874

that is pretty chit even a 3 year old could have done better :( never mind the money is for helping our club out

ADMIN EDIT - stay on topic please

alwaysthereinspirit

Looks a bit rubbish close up, but think the further away ones look quite smart.

Will go up to see it before I order though, not paying ?45 if my name is under the badge or something.

No names under the badge.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Honestly don't know what some people were expecting out of this. The meaning of it is far more important than the aesthetics (which aren't even that bad anyway). It's a chance to have your name on an official Hearts piece of kit as a thank you for saving the club. That alone is good enough for me. :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's FoH names tho, not Kickback.

...or is FoH for arseholes too now? ;-)

True. Probably at least an 80% crossover though. Doubt there's many on here who didn't pledge. In fact I'd go further and suggest JKB was a pretty invaluable tool in recruiting pledgers.

CPLEUyqW8AATFZQ.jpg

Looks a lot better in that pic. Still not brilliant but still buying and will be framed.

Honestly don't know what some people were expecting out of this. The meaning of it is far more important than the aesthetics (which aren't even that bad anyway). It's a chance to have your name on an official Hearts piece of kit as a thank you for saving the club. That alone is good enough for me. :lol:

That's the crux of the matter.

Having said that it's not that great to look at !

Had a look at it this morning to see for myself and no change with regards to the appeal on the eyes of it as far as I'm concerned but that was never the point.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'll buy it, maybe wear it once and then retire it. It does look we will be wearing a newspaper, but the sentiment far outweighs the design, be surprised if many of the 8000 will be too disturbed.

Is there somewhere you can see where your name is without entering the shop?

Does anyone have any higher quality images of it? I want to check my names on it (got 360 points now and been contributing since near enough the start) before buying it. I'm living in Leeds so can't exactly pop into the shop! Any help would be appreciated.

For what it's worth, I really like it. Good idea by Hearts and the Foundation.

Archived