Foundation tribute kit (incl. photos)

jimmy the jambo

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did you see it? 

Edit: Official page teaser.

I think its white myself. Perhaps a white band in the middle of a maroon strip? 

Where did you see it?

Edit: Official page teaser.

I think its white myself. Perhaps a white band in the middle of a maroon strip?

Ajax style one from a couple of seasons ago?

I'm just happy the surname is up near the Hearts badge from peering at the picture. Hopefully well positioned - likely to be in an armpit though.

Captain Bubblebeard

Sorry - this will have been covered a million times elsewhere already, no doubt, but if you'd contributed enough money, did you still need to 'register' to get your name on there or did it happen automatically?

My full name in view. Cheezin

yes, see names I know!

surely the question most people were asking has been kind of answered - at least going by the photo the names are quite clear

looks good

Sorry - this will have been covered a million times elsewhere already, no doubt, but if you'd contributed enough money, did you still need to 'register' to get your name on there or did it happen automatically?

As far as I know it will be automatic. I hope so anyway.

As far as I know it will be automatic. I hope so anyway.

I got an email telling me that I had enough points and you can check on the Foundation website IIRC.

There was a cut off point IIRC date wise but can't remember when it was.

Robbie Neilson

Proud moment. That mad russian arsehole nearly killed this club and we, the fans, stepped up, with Ms Budge and the FOH, and now look at us, got our names on a top as a tribute to help save and help to prosper the club we all love HHGH

Won't be happy if my names not on it

What do you mean?

If you've contributed enough = on the strip.

If you haven't = not on the strip.

Can't be too difficult to understand in advance if your name will be on the strip or not.

Diadora Van Basten

What do you mean?

Can't be too difficult to understand in advance if your name will be on the strip or not.

Just replying to comments that you had to register or have a certain amount of points to get your name on the strip.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Looks like the badge is covering some of the names. :veryangry2: 

Hopefully they are somewhere else on the shirt.

Just a pic, doubt the actual end product would do that

Just a pic, doubt the actual end product would do that

There are a few kits with names on this style, and based on them my guess is that it will end up like that but there'll also be repetition.

The first thing they'll have made sure of is that everyone can see their name

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Just replying to comments that you had to register or have a certain amount of points to get your name on the strip.

You do have to have a certain amount of FOH points.

I had enough points but my son didn't so his name isn't gonna be on the strip (he now has more than enough) however as has been said if you had 180 points by the end of February then you will be ok, if not then your name isn't gonna be on it.

Diadora Van Basten

I had enough points but my son didn't so his name isn't gonna be on the strip (he now has more than enough) however as has been said if you had 180 points by the end of February then you will be ok, if not then your name isn't gonna be on it.

Hopefully I have enough as I pledged from day one.

Captain Bubblebeard

What do you mean?

I was merely asking, if you had qualified via your contributions, if you then had to additionally sign up somewhere/consent to have your name printed on a strip that is going to be sold, hopefully in large volume, to the general public. I imagine some people may wish to be anonymous (not me, but some may?) or others, like me, don't spend much time checking on their balance with FoH but instead just donate what they can each month happy in the knowledge that it is going a small way towards the much larger goal of stabilising the future of our great club. Apologies if that is difficult to understand and thanks to those who responded to clarify.

Hopefully I have enough as I pledged from day one.

I think if you pledged from the start, right up to the cut off date, you will have enough points.

Does anyone know if the kit will be worn by the team at any point?

I thought it was being registered as a third strip so hopefully will be worn once at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the kit will be worn by the team at any point?

Yeah, when they initially said it was happening, it said it would be worn by the team.

Can't wait for this. As some have mentioned, you needed to have 180 points by February this year. There was no sign up as names were automatically added to the strip. Guessing you would have had to have written to the FoH if you didn't want to be included for whatever reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Of The Cat Cafe

My name may be on the same line as that of a certain Antipodes-based mega poster. (If he is a contributer that is)

Looks to be listed alphabetically by surname so should be easier to pick your name out.

That should put me somewhere around the right nipple.  Which ironically is my favourite nipple.  But that's a different story..

Yay!  So excited......

Archived