Foundation tribute kit (incl. photos)

jimmy the jambo

Anyone got a list of ex players who are on there? Heard a rumour Mr Skacel was on it, but nobody's posted a pic so I assume not.

Skacel is definitely on there - it was used as one of the teaser photos. Robbo, Danny Grainger and, I think, Neil Berry (sure I saw his name in one of the photos) are also on there. Other significant non-players in the photos posted are Stephen Hendry, Gavin Hastings and Ken Stott (that's assuming that they are not just namesakes of the famous ones).

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Help please folks. The link to all the photos of names keeps giving me a stupid PS3 link? Why?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Craig Gordons Gloves

Another 15-20 or so images, many of which were taken just an hour or so ago in the club shop. 

Speedy service from Sergio Garcia. Muchas gracias. 

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/gallery/album/203-foh-contributors-strip-2015/

YAS! Finally saw my name on it.  Thanks Redm and Sergio Garcia - very much appreciated. I bought the strip on the day it was released and can now relax safe in the knowledge that i'm on it with the correct spelling.  

We're obviously on the armpit.

:sob:[/quote

I have seen it (slap bang in the middle) but was very blurred ,armpit would be just my luck though

Thanks redm! After a few near misses, I've finally spotted my name - close to a certain Gavin Hastings.

It's not that Gavin Hastings.

Jambof3tornado

just saw it, like it when our club gets praised on national television

Absolutely. Wonderfully proud of what we have all achieved given where we could have been.

Never Let Them Forget

Just seen my name on the strip on Soccer Am and it's on a totally different place to the one in the shop. Top looks superb. Well done Hearts.

Given the top will be for framing not wearing I'll just need to order the size of shirt that my name is in the best position to frame... that might be a problem working out which size is best.

I suspect there will be a few of us like that.

Me as well.

Have looked on all the pics and have come to the conclusion I am not on it or just out of view from the B pics. I have preordered the top and can't get down to Tynie for another few weeks so this is frustrating not knowing.

Still not found my name yet. Saw my surname but the first name began with G whilst mine begins with C so hoping it's just a wee bit further back and out of the shot.

Still not found my name yet. Saw my surname but the first name began with G whilst mine begins with C so hoping it's just a wee bit further back and out of the shot.

Its there after mine

FOH confirmed I am on it, so that will do for me. Still, if anyone can put a photo up of Ta..  would be a nice like

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Hopefully everyone's now found their name prior to actually buying the tribute top.. A wee piece of Hearts history everyone who actually has their name on it can keep & admire in years to come..

0467e11f36fbb472299307102d51c928.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not seen my name yet, well have seen my surname, but forename was cut off in pic, so not sure it is my name :( but will clarify the on Friday as wife and I are coming up to Edinburgh for the game this weekend :) and first stop is the Hearts Shop! Once my name is confirmed, my order will go in.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Many thanks for that, August. I've been searching photos for what seems like forever for my name and you have just provided it.

Archived