Foundation tribute kit (incl. photos)

jimmy the jambo

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's weird. Are you on web or mobile device? I have no idea why that might happen. How bizarre :unsure:

Try this link instead: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/gallery/album/203-foh-contributors-strip-2015/

Thanks redm. I was starting to think I'd been giving my money to the Heart Foundation so was close to writing JKB's dreaded 'open letter'!

Update on my situation is that my sons name was against my DD mandate at some point in the past and despite having been updated properly to mine before the cut off date it seems not to have made it onto the final cut of the database. Not the only one though apparently. I'd imagine if you put your bank details and DD name more than once to pay for kids etc then it'd be your name that appears more than once rather than theirs by the sounds of it.

If there's a second run of tops made then FoH will try to change the template but other than that it's tough luck.

Oh yeah, in addition, FoH spent hours and hours poring over the names to look for errors and duplicates that looked suspicious and tried to match them up to accounts before signing off the names. Cant help but think in hindsight it might have been better arranging an email to everyone to check the details held and putting the onus on us to get back to them by a certain date if any errors.

Anyway, fingers crossed the demand is there and they do a second run of tops.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I'll take a 'B' pic if there's one going.

So would I ;)

PS So your name really is Buffalo Bill?

4 pics showing names towards the end of letter 'S', every one of them tantalisingly close to mine, but not quite!

Hi guys any pics of F would be appreciated, three family member names should be on. I have looked at all the pics so far and can't see them. I can only assume it is on the back

Can anyone help a brother out and post the early Ps? One of the official images goes up to what must be a name or two before mine...

Can anyone help a brother out and post the early Ps? One of the official images goes up to what must be a name or two before mine...

Some of my early pees go up to the ceiling.

a4fc07782eeb70afe9a31a9dc7d84b83.jpg

Me and the Missus, nice one[emoji173]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can see my bosses name in that photo.

The fact he's a hibs season ticket holder means I'm going to have fun winding him up tomorrow[emoji6]

I see Historical Kits have added the strip to their website.

Something that confused me is the wee write up about it.

It mentions "the name of each of them is printed into the third shirt along with the Edinburgh skyline". Was this Edinburgh Skyline ever part of the plan as I've never heard it mentioned before?

post-985-0-81602900-1442960162_thumb.jpg

It mentions "the name of each of them is printed into the third shirt along with the Edinburgh skyline". Was this Edinburgh Skyline ever part of the plan as I've never heard it mentioned before?

One of the first pics to emerge of the top had been taken through the shop window and it gave the appearance of a sort of skyline in the top. It caused a bit confusion on here until it was pointed out in was simply the reflection in the window...seems Historical Kits need to update their info!!

I've just noticed they've got the bloody skyline on their wee mockup, just as it looked in that first pic haha!

a4fc07782eeb70afe9a31a9dc7d84b83.jpg

Me and the Missus, nice one[emoji173]?

I'm a Munro but I assume I'm just off to the left hand side of this picture! Can you tell me which part of the strip this is? Not actually seen my full name in any pictures yet so just want to make sure I'm there!

Cheers!

I'm a Munro but I assume I'm just off to the left hand side of this picture! Can you tell me which part of the strip this is? Not actually seen my full name in any pictures yet so just want to make sure I'm there!

Cheers!

That part of the picture is pretty much straight below the Hearts badge, about half way between the badge and the bottom of the kit if it is from the one that was hanging in the window. If it's from a different one and they all have the names in different places then who knows!

Cheers!

looking from the front it's just below the left of the badge level with where your elbow would be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I notice the name Young is on the right hand sleeve.

Anyone got any pics of the whole "Young" section?

Asking for someone who thinks they should be there.

They must have taken it down again - because it's not there now!!

I notice in the thumbnail you posted, that the words seem to be in maroon.

I think this was a missed opportunity by Hearts - they should have been maroon, not black...

I'll take a 'B' pic if there's one going.

So would I ;)

PS So your name really is Buffalo Bill?

No, but it wouldn't be far from that :)

I checked redM's link and there were a few near misses but alas, the wait continues. :(

Anyone got the Ys. currahee reckons they are on one of the sleeves.?

Right hand sleeve as you'd wear it. :thumbsup:

Saw it in 1 of Redm's pics.

I can confirm that the two mannequins in the shop have the names in different places.

As in completely different places? Or just moderately?

As in completely different places? Or just moderately?

Both had an M surname under the badge but there are many many starting with M.

Couldn't quantify it.

Every picture that's up that has been close to the " D"'s but not close enough !!! Or as stubbsy would say ........Almost

It does look good tho :)

Archived