Foundation tribute kit (incl. photos)

jimmy the jambo

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth

It's probably already been mentioned, but does everyone who's donating to FOH get a mention on the strip? Or do you have to donate a high enough amount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's probably already been mentioned, but does everyone who's donating to FOH get a mention on the strip? Or do you have to donate a high enough amount?

You have to donate a high enough amount.

I think ?10 per month is the amount. Could be wrong though.

The Old Tolbooth

Oooh I should be on it then, cheers lads,

I don't get why people are criticising what it looks like though, what did they expect a shirt with 8000 plus names to look like? It doesn't matter what it looks like anyway, it's what it symbolises that counts.

Oooh I should be on it then, cheers lads,

I don't get why people are criticising what it looks like though, what did they expect a shirt with 8000 plus names to look like? It doesn't matter what it looks like anyway, it's what it symbolises that counts.

Exactly

I'm another who is unsure about what people were expecting it to look like?

I won't be buying it but it looks fine to me.

Below are a couple of pics I took, I was looking for my name and a mates. The second and third pics are of the back of the left sleeve.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1442695275.128313.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1442695294.485665.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1442695393.005207.jpg

I'm on the second pic. 

Have I picked it up right that all the names appear twice?

You needed 180 points by the end of February this year to qualify to be included on the strip.

You can check out your current points total on the FOH website by entering your username & password.

It is my belief that everybody received an email around January this year informing them if they had enough points, well I did at any rate.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

You needed 180 points by the end of February this year to qualify to be included on the strip.

You can check out your current points total on the FOH website by entering your username & password.

It is my belief that everybody received an email around January this year informing them if they had enough points, well I did at any rate.

Thanks for your reference to the January email, have checked my emails and received one too, confirming my name would be included. Still don't know if it has been, though, and would be grateful if someone could post a photo that includes the 'B's  :)

Expect mine will be under (or right in) the armpit ;)

Exile fae Main Street

Haven't seen my name in any of the picks so far, but as I'm a " Mc" as opposed to a " Mac" should be on the front at least

On another note, although an obvious difference is that it's on a Sunday, does anyone think today's game has the same feel to it as the game against Aberdeen on a Weds night in 1985 at Tynie when we won 1-0 wi a Robbo backheeler a few games into our run that season?

Exile fae Main Street

....not that expect us tae be that close in 2016 as 86.......didnae realise both years end in 6's.....it'll be 30 years in May.....

Haven't seen my name in any of the picks so far, but as I'm a " Mc" as opposed to a " Mac" should be on the front at least

On another note, although an obvious difference is that it's on a Sunday, does anyone think today's game has the same feel to it as the game against Aberdeen on a Weds night in 1985 at Tynie when we won 1-0 wi a Robbo backheeler a few games into our run that season?

Levein header surely ? a few days after the wee team lost the wee cup final to the dons ?

Sports bible have posted it on Facebook.

Nearly 60k likes.

Well over 1000 comments from people everywhere giving full praise. This kits got us worldwide recognition and a few new fans as well by the looks of things.

Great stuff.

I see some wit has posted a photo of the Rangers version - a blank white top :)

My first game! Was it Robbo tho?

Can someone do a link to the Facebook page and also where ARE y'all getting these images? Looking at the Smiths, in particular...

There's a mannequin in the club shop with a tribute shirt on - that's where I took my photo.  Someone that lives near the stadium could go in and takes lot of pics if they were a PHM and wanted to help out JKB's name-searchers?  :2thumbsup:

Can someone do a link to the Facebook page and also where ARE y'all getting these images? Looking at the Smiths, in particular...

Tedious rubbish, in my view, and as for that singer ... 

I'm on the second pic. 

Have I picked it up right that all the names appear twice?

Presumably everyone's name appears once - but e.g. James Smith will appear as often as there are people of that name. 

marshallschunkychicken

From the picture of Jamie Walker that I've seen online, my name is about 2cm directly below the midpoint at the bottom of the badge. :)

Greg Metz Jambo

This is the email we received in January :

"The date for members to have reached 180 points (ie ?120 pledged) and therefore be eligible to have their name on the strip is Saturday 28 February."

How do they work the points? If 180 points equated to ?120.

I thought I'd pledged enough but now I'm not sure so trying to work backwards to see what points I was on in Feb.

How do they work the points? If 180 points equated to ?120.

I thought I'd pledged enough but now I'm not sure so trying to work backwards to see what points I was on in Feb.

Its 1.5 points for every ?1 pledged.

Perhaps a stupid question, but does anyone know how the shirt scales with size? What I'm meaning is will the names be in the same position on the shirt regardless of the size ordered (which I assume will be the case) or will the positioning change depending on the size?

Its 1.5 points for every ?1 pledged.

Thanks

Still stumped though. I'm on 360 now, which doesn't seems too high as a minimum pledger. Ah well.

Thanks

Still stumped though. I'm on 360 now, which doesn't seems too high as a minimum pledger. Ah well.

That sounds about right, I pledge ?20 a month and I'm on 720, so I'm pretty sure you will have pledged enough to get on the strip as you must have been in from the start to have 360. The cut off point was 7 months ago, so that was 105 points ago for you, giving you over the 180 points required at the the time.

Perhaps a stupid question, but does anyone know how the shirt scales with size? What I'm meaning is will the names be in the same position on the shirt regardless of the size ordered (which I assume will be the case) or will the positioning change depending on the size?

Not a stupid question at all. The one that was on the mannequin in the store had slightly different name positions than the one in the window. Roughly the same area though.

My name was just above the puma logo, but was maybe 2/3 lines higher on the window strip.

That sounds about right, I pledge ?20 a month and I'm on 720, so I'm pretty sure you will have pledged enough to get on the strip as you must have been in from the start to have 360. The cut off point was 7 months ago, so that was 105 points ago for you, giving you over the 180 points required at the the time.

Cheers!

My guess is - there's no way, for ?45, each top will be cut exactly the same way (on the other side of the world, probably).

So your name will be randomly somewhere on the top you buy ... and some will find their name disappearing under a seam etc.

So they will have to have a returns policy to match.

Just a guess.

Loads on Twitter. That's where I've seen most images anyway. Will try and find some again from Friday/ Saturday and post up on here.

portobellojambo1

Definitely saw at least 2 John Mitchell's when I was looking for mine

Think they are probably both his, he takes up more space than the average Mitchell after all :)

The names will be in the same position, regardless of shirt size.  It's just that the fatter you are, the larger the names will appear.

:)

King Of The Cat Cafe

I may be wrong, and perhaps Redm will be able to say one way or another, but it seemed to me from viewing the mannequin in the window that names from the second half of the alphabet are on the front - M onwards.

That would leave the As to Ls on the back.

That includes me.

A bit of a blow for the As to Ls who wanted to frame and display the shirt. Not sure if I want to buy it now...

Below are a couple of pics I took, I was looking for my name and a mates. The second and third pics are of the back of the left sleeve.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442695275.128313.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442695294.485665.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442695393.005207.jpg

Thank you, can see mine. Back of sleeve, thought id be on the Erse.

Here you go, one gallery of close up shots - almost 50 images in total which is why I didn't just bash them straight up on this thread.

(Thanks to the fine folks of JKB and Twitter for their contributions)

Woohoo!!

Seen my name at last  - thanks redm

Archived